YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
KFP Short-Furious Five Legacy

Date: 01/13/14 2:46 PM

Ruby Palace-Qogir Mountains-China

The morning was oddly calm despite the fact a war was raging between various principalities throughout the kingdom. Master Gongem had seized upon this oppurtunity to train his five students a newly perfected technique...the Wushi barrage, a move so ferious any would be attacker would immediately be disarmed, and more than likely too terrified to continue the battle.

The old otter hobbled across the palace courtyard clutching the sacred staff of the elders, his steadfast students...well most of them, were in the process of meditating.

Master Gongem: "I see you're all here- Wait, where are Oogway and Kai Shek?"

Sytho: "Hmph probably out pranking some unsuspecting villagers." The panda snarked as he propped himself against his war hammer.

A snow leopardess seated to his right shot Sytho a look of disdain for betraying his two comrades so easily.

Lan: "Master I'm sure they're hard at work trying to hone their- uh-uh- skills."

125 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/30/14 7:19 PM

"Tisk-tisk-tisk, and here I was expecting a challenge, what with all the talk of defeating me." Zhun's heart sunk as the eagle reappeared, unharmed, and still relaxed. "Care to play a game Zhun?" "What?!" "A game, the rules are so simple, even you could probably manage." The flying fox could hardly believe his ears was she not taking this fight seriously? "I'll take that as a yes. Rule 1 the first one to tire out, give up, or *looking at her talon* well you get the idea, loses. Rule 2, no chi blasts, strictly hand to hand, sorry wing to wing." Zhun could see there was much more to this simple game than the cunning villain would let on. "The games tag, if you manage to catch me you win Zhun! If you don't... heh, well let's just say you better catch me. Ready?" "What twisted sceme have you woven for me Lihwa?!" "None, set." "I'd like an answer!" "You'll have to catch me first. GO!" Zhun was pushed back from the explosive downdraft as Lihwa disappeared in the clouds above.

Date: 06/28/14 11:44 AM

"You're fighting etiguette is repulsive. Though I must admit you're chi infused attacks are quite unique." The Eagle didn't even have a scratch from his blast. Zhun's mind raced, how could she dodge it, she was right there only a couple of feet away. "It's customary for an opponent to reveal his name. Zhun could hardly believe how calm the eagle was, not even taking a defensive stance. "I'm Zhun, member of the Furious Five, and the one who shall defeat you!" The Eagle eye's widened in suprise. "Wow defeat me, now that I'd like to see. Hahaha." The eagle vanished into the rain. The flying fox could hardly believe his eye's as his opponent disappeared into thin air. "Over here Zhun!" The flying fox spun around only to be greeted with empty sky. "No over here he spun around again." Rage reaching a breaking point, he began to blindly launch focused gusts of wind in all directions. *Pant* "That-that had to have hit."

Date: 06/28/14 11:30 AM

"You're right about one thing eagle...this won't take long at all." Zhun glared at his relaxed opponent. His rage was boiling up, what they did to the Ruby Palace, and now Master Gongmen. They had to be stopped here and now before anyone else was harmed. "Quite the confident little bat aren't we." Lady Lihwa smirked as she continued hovering over the forest. "Now if you'll allow me to...." Before she could finish her sentence Zhun vanished. The flying fox reappeared to her left forming a ball of green chi prepairing to launch it at point blank range. "TAKE THIS!!!" The force of the blast cut through the air like a thunder clap. "Hmph this kids got skill." DÓwei looked on at the dissipating green cloud above. "But...he's way out of his league I almost feel sorry for him." "Now as I was saying before you so rudely interrupted me, I'm Lady Lihwa of the golden court, heir to the throne of Lie Fu, 3rd member of Rý shÝ." "What?!" Zhun spun around as the Eagle appeared behind him.

Date: 06/26/14 3:16 PM

Showdown in the Forbidden Forest

Rain began to trickle down from the dark overcast skies as Lady Lihwa glanced back. DÓwei looked around puzzled by the Eagles comment, there was not a soul in sight. Who would be foolish enough to venture out in the Forbidden Forest? "You don't disappoint ruby palace master...." The monitor lizard then caught sight of who his comrade was addressing. Zhun flapped slowly above the pair, his eye's glowing with untold anger as the rain began to grow steadily into a down pour. "It's been so long since I've had a good sparring match." The monitor lizard looked up at the eagle above in fear as he felt her grip begin to loosen. "LIIIIIWWWWHHHHAWWW!!!" DÓwei plumpted toward the forest below with a loud thud. Managing to lift himself off the ground he looked up at the two airborne opponents, neither making the slightest movement. "Don't worry about me I think this boulder broke the fall!" The Eagle glanced down. "Quit complaning, this won't take long."

Date: 06/26/14 12:50 AM

Sweeeet! I can't wait for more! Great job!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 06/24/14 5:23 PM

Lady Lihwa swooped over the Forbidden Forest, massive trees going by in a blur as she clutched DÓwei like a fresh catch. "This is pretty incovenient Lihwa. Why not use that little portal trick of yours?" DÓwei felt they were sitting ducks despite the Eagles incredible speed and agility. Sure the two back at the Barracks were subdued but what of the other 4 masters. "I need total concentration to use that technique. Hauling a filthy reptile around is quite a distraction."

DÓwei: "FILTHY? If I remember correctly someone else decided to molt all over the hide out. Weeks and weeks of removing feathers. Yuuuccck!"

The eagles firey amber eye's glared down on the monitor lizard. "Don't think for any second I have slightest concern with letting you fall to your doom."

*Gulp* DÓwei knew better than to tease Lihwa. She was merciless. The lizards train of thought stopped as he noticed they were no longer moving. "Lihwa why have you stopped?!"

Lady Lihwa: "We've got company."

Date: 06/22/14 2:15 PM

-the masters. "He's sustained alot of damage..." The Rhino guard looked worried. Zhun glanced up angrily. "Do what you can, take him to the Ruby Palace!"

Rhino Guard: "But...you should get help to."

Zhun: "No, they must be stopped."

Rhino Guard: "Who?"

Zhun: "Rý shÝ" The flying fox looked out into the dark night sky toward the Forbbiden Forest. "Alert the others!"

"I-uh..." Before he could answer the Rhino Guard watched Zhun rocket upward toward the moon lit sky.

Date: 06/22/14 2:08 PM

Zhun was ready. The rocks above exploded with a blast of green light. Struggling to his feet the flying fox searched for any sign of his master. "That blast that was no firework like that Jaguar had." His heart sank as he saw his masters staff lying on the ground. "Master!?" Zhun frantically looked around for Master Gongmen. "Master are you there!? Please answer me!" Fearing the worst the flying foxes hopes lifted as he saw one of the mounds of rock begin to stir. Zhun helped free his master from the remaing rubble. The old master was not in good shape it looked as though he'd taken the full force of the attack. "Master....master can you hear me?" The old otters eye's slowly opened. "Z-Z-Zhun?" he whispered as he looked up toward his worried student. "Yes master I'm here." "I-can't...." "Please rest master." On queue the Rhino Guard from earlier appeared. "Is everyone alright?!" "No Master Gongmen requires medical attention immediately!" The Rhino guard hastily made his way--

Date: 06/22/14 1:51 PM

Zhun came too in darkness, his ears still ringing from the sudden attack, trying to wrap his head around what exactly happened. His eye's caught sight of faint moonlight creeping in through the pile of stone. Try as he might the Flying Fox couldn't lift his wings, now sandwiched between two rocks. Summoning his remaining chi he foucused in on the stones crushing his wings, calming his breathing, and tunning out the outward distractions, Zhun channeled his chi into his wings pinpointing the weaknesses in the rocks above.

The Cunning Eagle looked back on the destruction she caused, satisfied with the results. "I expected more from the mighty Furious Five. These fools caused you and ChˇngdÚ so much trouble?"

DÓwei: *looking back on what remained of the barracks* "We underestimated them....especially the Dragon Warrior. But we won't make the same mistake twice."

Lady Lihwa: "I hope for your sake you're right DÓwei. Our Master can be most unforgiving to those who fail him."

Date: 06/17/14 2:00 AM

Sweet chapters! I can't wait for the next ones! Great job!

Keep on Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 06/11/14 5:11 PM

Meanwhile @ the Barracks

Master Gongmen and Zhun looked perplexed by DÓwei's statement.

"You're in no position to make threats. Or haven't you noticed that your in prison lizard?" Master Gongmen glared at the unfazed monitor lizard who sat calmly on the stone floor.

Zhun heard a strange high pitch noise echoing throughout the barracks. "Master!"

Before either could react the pair was engulfed by a blinding light, Zhun felt a searing pain before everything went black.

What remained of DÓwei's cell was little more than a pile of smoldering bricks and bamboo. "Hmph...it took you long enough to rescue me." The monitor lizard turned toward the large opening ripped into the barracks.

"Consider this the last time..." Lady Lihwa stepped through the smoke, talons crunching against the pulverized rock.

TBC

Date: 06/11/14 4:42 PM

Lan and Kai Shek Fu made their way through rambunctious crowd of festive villagers. The air was perfumed with the delicious aroma of Stir Fry as small firecrackers whizzed by overhead and children played among the droves of partying villagers.

*Sigh* "This is so interesting....don't you think Kai?" The snow leopard glanced down at her companion with a warmth and cheer he'd rarely seen. Her red cheongsam and gray fur seemed to give off their own glow, back lit by the street lanterns and fireworks.

*Gulp* The python was still trying to convince himself that he was not dreaming. "I-I think...yeah this is pretty cool. Say did you want to grab a bite to eat before the parade?"

Lan: "YESS!!! I'm starving, I could eat a whole python." She shot Kai Shek Fu a toothy grin as he looked up at her horrified. "RELAX! I'm just kidding." She patted him on the back as he tried to keep from blushing.

Kai Shek Fu: "Here's the place!"

TBC

Date: 05/28/14 5:13 PM

The old rabbits eyes were comically enlarged by a pair of thicked rimmed glasses, her fur was dull and gray, the only sign of wealth was a strange gold bracelet around her wrist. The Rhino thought it odd but decided not to question it. "May I help you, miss?"

Old Rabbit: "Miss, Yuan...Why yes I was wondering where exactly the village barracks is?"

Rhino: "Ma'am I hardly think you want to go there, with all those criminals and bandits."

Old Rabbit: "Oh, I don't think it'll be a problem." Her voice had changed to that of a familiar tone. As the Rhino Guard dropped to the ground unconscious.
"Now to pay the Ruby Palace a visit." The old rabbit woman nodded toward a dozen or so bandits hidding on the roof above.

TBC....

Date: 05/28/14 5:05 PM

DÓwei: "We offered him a chance to attain his full potential...."

Master Gongmen: "Is this true Zhun?"

The flying fox struggled to find an adequate answer.

Zhun: "He did master...but I refused. And I still do!"

DÓwei: "Well that's unfortunate bat...cause I thought I could save you from what's about to happen."

Master Gongmen: "What do you mean?!"

DÓwei: "Oh, you'll see soon enough."

Meanwhile @ the Village Spring Feast

A Rhino guard lumbered along keeping a look out for any supicious activity looking through the droves of celebrating villagers. Passing buy a large wanted poster with the familiar face of Qin Soto. "If it wasn't bad enough worrying about the Theif Works, now they had to prepare for another attack from those Rý ShÝ goons." He thought as he leaned against a nearby terracotta wall.

"Excuse me....sir" a frail voice snapped the Rhino from his thoughts. He looked down to see a frail old rabbit woman, wearing a torn and tattered cape.

Date: 05/24/14 3:47 PM

@Roshi22

Oh I forgot that Seifer has a ocarina his grandmother gave to him. It's like the Fairy Ocarina from Ocarina of time(Look up a picture) but jade colored. Also, some songs I got from Ocarina of Time, like I thought that maybe Saria's Song could be Seifer's Song.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Okami

Date: 05/22/14 7:41 PM

DÓwei: "Come to finish the job, eh?" The grotesque reptile grinned toward his two visitors. He was shackeld to the floor, now wearing a simple burlap sack.

Rhino Guard: "YOU'LL BE QUIET IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU SCUM!"

Zhun felt his heart thundering in his ears as he entered the jail cell behind Master Gongmen. The old otter turned toward the Rhino Guard.

Master Gongmen: "That'll be all, thank you. We'll call you when we're finished questioning the prisoner."

Rhino Guard: *closing the cell door behind the masters* "Of course Master Gongmen."

The old otter silently stared at the monitor lizard for what felt to Zhun like an eternity.

Master Gongmen: "I must admit you and you're jaguar friend almost got the better of us back there."

The lizard ignored the old otter turning to the flying fox.

DÓwei: "So bat have you considered my offer?"

Master Gongmen: *turning to Zhun* "What offer?"

Zhun: "He tried to--"

DÓwei: "Make him see how foolish you are

Date: 05/14/14 7:54 PM

@ Master Luna, Thank you! Also Denahi will be in soon, I don't want to spoil the plot but Oogway and the others will be making a trip to the Valley of Peace and will be meeting a certain Yeren.

Wisdom is the Key,

~Master Roshi

Date: 05/13/14 2:31 AM

Oh this is so awesome! I love the scarf Sytho and Oogway made for (i can't believe i already forgot his name) Kai Shek (?)! When is my OC going to be in it? No rush or anything. Again, great job!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 05/09/14 3:34 PM

The panda and tortoise watched their two friends head down the palace steps. Sytho turned to Oogway smiling.

Sytho: *Running toward the sacred hall* "DIBS ON THE CRYSTAL BLADE OF UTTER DESTRUCTION!"

Oogway: *Following after him "HEY I WANTED THAT!...Fine guess I'll try out the indestructable armor of General Fu instead."

Meanwhile at the Valley of wind guard barracks...

"He's been silent since you've brought him in...just sits there similing." A Rhino guard nodded toward the jail cell where DÓwei sat starring at Master Gongmen and Zhun with a creepy grin across his reptilian face.

Master Gongmen: "We'll get him to talk. When is the prisoner being sent to the onyx labyrinth?"

Rhino Guard: "First light tomorrow."

Zhun: "Very well...let's get this over with." The flying fox still felt uneasy after his last encounter with DÓwei and the loss of his own anger. Despite being shackled and in a jail cell Zhun still felt Rý ShÝ had the upper hand.

TBC...

Date: 05/09/14 3:20 PM

Lan: "Heh-heh...You look awesome and epic Kai."

Oogway and Sytho looked pleased at their latest creation. "What did I say Oogway, the villagers will just love it!"

Kai Shek Fu: *whispering* "You two will pay for this when I get back." The snake looked around suprised not to see either Master Gongmen or Zhun. "Where's Zhun, I figured he'd have some sarcastic remarks for me."

Sytho: "Oh Zhun the "wise"? He and Master G headed to the barracks to question that creepy Rý shÝ lizard guy."

Oogway: "Yeah, hopefully they'll get to the bottom of why they attakced us and destroyed half the palace."

Lan: "I can hear the music already." The snow leopardess flicked her ears with excitement hearing the loud festive music coming from the village below.

Kai Shek Fu: "Guess we better get going."

Lan: "Yep...you two don't do anything stupid while were gone, Ok?"

Oogway: *Looking suprised* "Who us?!"

Sytho: "Don't worry Lan we'll keep out of trouble scouts honor!"