YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
New Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness Episodes

Date: 01/18/14 2:27 PM

(Here are some of my ideas of new upcoming Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness episodes).
1. The Kung Fu Club
2. The "Po" Box
3. The Secret
4. Po's Singalong
5. Tigress's Dare
6. The Mystery of the Jade Attic
7. Tigress's Birthday

(Hope you make them into episodes.)

13 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/27/14 9:51 PM

The idea of "The 'Po' Box" sounds cool!! You should make one of these stories to see how interesting it would be and figure out what they do in these episodes, so I am excited to see one of these titles turned into a real story!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 03/22/14 12:13 PM

(Here's what I think of the story idea, "The Po Box")

Ok, so Po received in a gift package, a box. Which he, and others, loved also.
At the darkness of midnight, when the others were asleep, Tigress snuck over to the box and looked it all over. And then it was her that somehow thought to jump in and play with Po.

Thanks,
Deesinhei

Date: 03/11/14 12:07 PM

i hope so too but they made the The Kung Fu Club so-far so they might make the rest soon

puj3211

Date: 03/09/14 10:14 PM

Don't you mean make these into stories/ We can't really "make" and episode. Unless somebody is really good at animating.

Me: *steps away from the computer* Hey guys!! Can you guys do any of that animation stuff *whispers under breath* don't know what else to call it. *hears several "nos"* *in a loud voice* Seriously! You guys know nothing?! Ugh! Fine. *back to computer*

So, like, nobody knows how to animate so like i said, we can't really make these into episodes but we can make these into stories. After I am done with "A Week in the Life of Africa" and "A Thanksgiving Story". After those two I am starting a new story called "The Message". No one take that title from me, please.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 03/09/14 4:56 PM

These aren't already existing new episodes, except for 1. The Kung Fu Club. But do if you like, make them new existing episodes.
Thanks,
Deesinhei

Date: 02/14/14 4:00 PM

im confused. are these real episodes of possible new ones?
-bluewire
I don't know why I write my name :p

Date: 02/14/14 10:29 AM

Hey, these look super awesome! :)

Date: 01/19/14 2:53 PM

I don't get this. Are we supposed to pick a title and make a story about it or are these upcoming Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness episodes (if they are where did you read about these?)

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 01/19/14 12:47 PM

(Hope you guys like these.)

Date: 01/19/14 12:22 PM

(Also a new episode that I think might be good.)

The War Between Good And Evil

Date: 01/18/14 8:57 PM

I love the ideas but could you give some more details. The "Po" box sound cool, but doesn't really make sense.