YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A Powerful Mistake *Characters Welcome!*

Date: 02/17/14 10:31 PM

Shadow was eating dinner in the Jade Palace when Po asked "So what happened to your parents?" it sounded silly with a mouth full of noodles. Shadow wanted to keep her past private especially this detail since it involved her powers. She just looked at Tigress. She and Tigress had became best friends, but Shadow felt really bad keeping the fact that she had powers from her. After a few seconds I got up from the table "I lost my appatite." I lied. When I was out of the dining room I ran to my room. I began crying, thinking of my parents. I must have slept past training the next day. I awoke to a knocking on my door. I wanted to scream 'Go away!' Altough I didn't and when I answered the door I was glad I didn't. Master Shifu was standing there. He told me I'd slept past training. I was half relieved because I didn't want to be asked about last night. I knew I'd probably be bombarded with questions at dinner though. "You don't have to come to dinner," he said and I wanted to say thanks I won't. I didn't though. I knew it wasn't right to skip a Jade Palace dinner. Instead I said "Thanks, but I'm really hungry, besides I feel bad sleeping through training." Shifu said dinner would be in an hour. I decided to get some fresh air. I ran into Tigress in the hall. "Are you ok?" "Can you tell me about what happened last night?" she asked. "I'm fine, I just got a stomache ache," I said, lieing again. "I was just getting some fresh air before dinner," "Can i come?" she asked. I was hesitant, but I let her come because I needed someone to talk to.

Anyway here's the form(Again it's Batskee's):

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Fighting Style:
Special Moves:
Powers (if they have any):
Background Story:
Extra:
Sample (optional):

~:Minecraft Tigress:~

33 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/27/14 11:33 AM

Name: Jamaka (Jah-May-Ka)
Species: Rabbit
Appearance: Long white rabbit ears that are pulled together in a red bow, black shirt (Like Tigeress's shirt) with red throwing stars on in, black baggy pants with a white star at the bottom of the left pant leg.
Eyes: Golden
Fighting Style: Kung Fu/ Ninjitzu/ Ti-Kwon-Doe
Special Moves: N/A
Powers: She can posses bodies by looking into someones eyes, and can run super fast.
Likes: Soup, sparing, being lazy, being funny, cooking, going on adventurous, dancing, fighting.
Dislikes: Seeing her friends fight, girly-girls, bossy people, know-it-alls, the cold.
Backround story:
Jamaka lives in the moutains alone. No one ever dares to go up there for they know she lives up there. But if it is Po and the F5, then she would let them go threw the secret passage way to her cave so they dont have to climb it. She has lived in the cave alone for her whole life and never leaved it. She belived that everyone in the outside world was cruel and mean, so she stayedup there until Tigeress and Po found her and they became instant friends. MAChelea

Date: 03/23/14 6:12 PM

Thanks for putting him in!

But, it's china, so Zhao is a LAST name.

Just making sure.

Date: 03/23/14 1:42 PM

@Okami21
Zhao is in.

Date: 03/21/14 7:29 PM

Name: Zhao Wukong mostly "Wuki"(pronounced Wookie)
Species: Ringtail Lemur.
App: If you seen the saiyan hero Beat's second clothes, that's what he wears(Look up Beat on internet or wiki, mostly dragonball wiki)
Fighting style: Improv(Changes repeatedly)
Moves: Whispering Phantom Fist, and working on a "High Focus Energy Wave" but that takes out his own energy(Yaaaawwwnnn)
Powers: Has a sixth sense that allows him to sense objects' Electrons or "Aura".
Bio: Is a descendent of the great Zhao Seifer, who made up the Whispering Phantom Fist. Wuki wants to be like his ancestor, making up a "High focus energy wave"(Basically releasing chi into an explosion) but still working out the kinks. Also sells "Honey Cakes" as a hobby(Made that snack up, shaped like a hexagon tastes sweet).
Extra: Is Blind(Sixth sense helps, reading still difficult), the honey cakes are a parody of the honeycomb cakes from a tinker bell short.

Date: 03/03/14 12:12 PM

Karana is now in "The Treasure Quest", and she helps Kai Yae.

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/26/14 8:04 PM

YAY! Thanks minetigr20!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/24/14 2:18 PM

Thank you!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/23/14 12:25 AM

@masterluna
Mary is in!
@triene
Drasonetta is in!

Excited To Try Percy Jackson!

Date: 02/22/14 6:56 PM

Is my character accepted?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/22/14 5:20 PM

I have a character!! You all already know Drasonetta, so here's her information!! It might not be the same as last time, because I forgot what I put on the last one!! Anyway, here it is:

Name: Drasonetta
Species: Water-Breathing Dragon
Appearance: Has blue scaly skin, and icy blue eyes; she has a bit of red-orange stripes
Fighting Style: She uses her water breathing and ice (which she only has sometimes) to freeze other creatures
Special Moves: Backwards Fly Kick
Powers (if they have any): None
Dislikes: Walking a lot, fire, any predator that gets the fish she wants, melted Ice-Cream, mean boys
Background Story: She was once very sick at her house and she could not stop her nausea, her parents could not deal with the fact that she was just very sick and vomiting. So, when she went to sleep, at 3-4 years old, her parents abandoned her. She kept crying and crying nonstop. A babysitter that was just walking by the house heard her and decided to check on what was going on. During that time, the babysitter took care of Drasonetta and fed her. She trained Drasonetta to be good and not cause any horribly fierce problems. It was easy for her to do that at ages 4-5, and she was very well controlled at age 7. It was time for the babysitter to go to take care of other creatures, so the babysitter said her goodbyes to Drasonetta. That?s when Shifu started taking care of her.
Extra: She enjoys boys who are geeky and muscular

*~Treine~*

Date: 02/22/14 3:22 PM

@Batskee
Thanks!

Jordan Maron Fan

Date: 02/22/14 1:47 PM

@Minetigr20:

Good chapters Minetigr20! Keep it up!

~*Batskee*~

Date: 02/22/14 1:22 PM

Oh I know what to put in for extra now.

Extra: Personality: kind, caring, understanding, defensive of others and her property, stern (when she needs to be.), peaceful, brave, gentle, sincere.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/20/14 11:43 PM

Part 3
I leaped strait into the air, but the bird just dodged, flying higher up. There was only a third of the bandits left. I ran after the bird. Suddenly it stopped and turned around to face me. It dived to the ground, beak first. I jumped at the last second. It's beak got jammed in the dirt. It pushed it's feet on the ground, trying to break loose. A water droplet appeared above my hand and a flame above the other. I put my hands to gether rubbing and making a new element. I pointed my palm at the parrot and a fire and water swirl came out in a beam. Unluckily the water wet the dirt making it mud. The bird escaped flapping away with sparks on it's green colored wings. I sighed and ran after a cheetah sprinting away. It was caught off gaurd and I defeated it easily. I saw the last of the bandits running from the Valley. From the battle I had a cut, a long burn on my leg, and a scratch over my eye. Tigress only had a small scratch on her paw. The rest of The Five were fine. Serenity had a small scratch on her ear. Were is that dumpling eating panda known as Po?

Jordan Maron Fan

Date: 02/20/14 9:22 PM

Name: Mary (I know there is a character names Marcie so I can change the name if you want me to)
Species: Bay cat
Appearance: a dress like Mei Ling's except it's autumn/crimson red with cream colored leg wraps/leggings underneath.
Fighting Style: Fanziquan (rotating fist)
Special Moves: The jump rope: She uses her long tail to both trip people and also to grab and hit them.
Powers: Her tail can grow up to 63ft and be used for many things.
Likes: swamps, rivers, using her tail for swinging and fighting, tea, helping people, Tai Chi (<not for fighting), rain
Dislikes: people stepping on her tail,
Backround story: Mary lived a peaceful life in the Bamboo Forest.. Her parents were living and caring. Her dad taught her Tai Chi and her Mom showed her how to pick the right leaves to make tea. When she was old enough, she moved into her own house near a river, in the Bamboo Forest.
Extra: Hmm, what do you mean by this?

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 02/20/14 7:40 PM

Part 2
...Valley of Peace is under attack!" the fox yipped. Me and Tigress got up from the table. The rest of the five followed. Time to show them what I can do! I thought as we ran down the old Jade Palace steps. The little white fox was right. There were bandits everywhere, attacking the Valley. The explained that her name was Serenity. As we dashed down the steps I wondered where Po was. We got to the bottom of the steps and we were immediately ambushed.I was taking on a tiger bigger than me and I was losing badly. Every time I tried to hit him he'd block. Now use your powers Shadow! You can't give up! I tried to tell myself. Another bandit jumped on top of me. I burst into flames! They ran away burning. I saw three red foxes closing in on Tigress. I jumped on top of two, slamming them into the ground. The last one ran away yelling "We'll be back!" This scared me. I didn't want to ever have to use my powers again. I saw a parrot flying around and shouting orders.

Date: 02/20/14 5:51 PM

@masterluna
It can have any powers you want it to.

@Everyone
I have three prewritten chapters two up today and one up tomorrow!

Jordan Maron Fan

Date: 02/20/14 8:48 AM

@Batskee
Marcy is in.

Jordan Maron Fan

Date: 02/19/14 10:42 PM

Hey, before i Make a character, I was just wonder if I make my character have poweres, if it could be earth as in controlling nature and the weather and stuff like that. i mean I know some of the other characters have earth powers but maybe I could just exclude the powers that they have picked (like lighting, etc.) and keep the rest of the powers. Hmm, that last line sounded greedy. I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound greedy. i can just pick something else.

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

P.s. I will make a character soon.

Date: 02/19/14 9:09 PM

@Hazelnut:

I like the name of your OC. Serenity. It sounds really good!

@Minetigr20:

Oh! I didn't know you were using the same form I use. Nice! I had accidently forgotten to put Personality in, but I believe people had put that in the Extra. Haha, oh well.

You're story is coming along nicely. Shadow seems pretty cool. I have questions, but you're answers might give too much away for me. I think I'll just wait until the story continues.

Mind if I add someone? If not, that's perfectly fine!

Name: Marcy (I prefer Marcie but everyone spells it Marcy) short for Marceline
Species: Wolf
Appearance: She has long, jet black fur and her eyes are a misty blue. She has white fur on the top of her head that's in a mysterious shape. The outter white markings form a heart, but doesn't completely close at the top. There's a smaller triangle, with the top pointing towards the bottom of the heart its in and a wavy line (like this: ~) on both sides of the mark.

She wears a white tunic with blue stitches and blue fabric around the rim. The design on her tunic is made up of stars. She has a light brown sash around her waist that's crooked on her waist and she wears black pants.

Fighting Style: A mix of Kung Fu and Taekwondo

Special Moves: Nothing much. She jumps up and spins around three or four times while throwing kicks at her opponent(s)

Powers (if they have any): None.

Likes: She loves stitching and making clothing for herself and others. She will go out of her way to help someone else and usually likes to relax and have some tea.

Dislikes: She doesn't want to be fighting all the time and usually prefers other things, but will do anything to protect her friends and others. She has a hard time lying and tries to avoid arguments.

Background Story: (Can't give away too much. I'm planning on using her in a story...but anyway...) Marceline was raised by Ryon, a White Tiger, and lived most of her life in a secluded village away from cities, towns, and basically civilization. She's never wondered what was outside of their village until Ruby Xiaolin showed up.

Extra: Marceline sometimes takes expressions literally. For exmaple, if you said, "It's raining cats and dogs" she'd probably take it seriously and go look for herself. She also prefers following orders than giving them. She doesn't do too well under pressure.

Sample (optional):

Marceline set down the basket of vegetables from their garden on the dry ground. She looked at the small hut made out of carefully woven twigs and short but thick branches. The homes of the few villagers resided within the forest. Their home was far from cities like Gongmen and miles away from placid areas like the Valley of Peace. Marceline and others weren't sure exactly where they were either. They simply knew they were being protected by their leader, Ryon. And, for that matter, that's all that they needed to know.