YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
~Oogway's Warrior:Book 2 of JADE~

Date: 04/13/14 5:23 PM

Firstly, I'm going to have a quick ending summary for the last few chapters.(super sorry about this).
First off, Blood was injured and the wolves in his pack actually turned out to be controlled by Tai Lung (they all had gray eyes, so now they?re back to normal). Also, the old Alpha stayed in the pack (he chose to). Everyone who was under Tai Lung?s Dream Orb influence (including Jade) is now free, and Blood was carried off to be healed. The pack is now on Jade?s side. Here?s what happened after Blood?s injury:2 wolves came over to me and one of them knelt down and said, ?We can help him heal. . .? I looked up at him. What used to be dark gray eyes were now a pair of forest green eyes. He looked like the oldest wolf there, yet still young. ?We were wrong to listen to Tai Lung? The wolf stood up and bowed fist to palm style after putting his fist to his chest, the other wolves following him. ?We?re on your side now? I nodded and let the 2 wolves heal Blood. I sensed Tai lung behind me and I only looked to the side with my eyes.
?You fool! You?re all fools!? Tai Lung snarled. He scoffed. ?If you want something done right, you do it yourself!? Everything went in slow motion as he charged at me. I let my instincts guide me and I back flipped over his head. Time sped up as he swiftly turned around and threw a punch at me that I caught.
?Your time is up. . . . Tai Lung,? I spat.

Secondly, Tai Lung and Jade have a face off (the Final Battle has finally come!). I will type that soon. No one is going to participate in the fight between Tai Lung and Jade (it?s one of those duels where all you can do is watch the two people).

Thirdly, Jade wins the Final Battle and Tai lung is gone for good and the Dream orb is destroyed. She is accepted back into the Jade Palace and now lives there. Blood is ok and now him and Jade are together. Shifu remembers that there were 2 more stolen Dream Orbs. The first was the least powerful. The second is in the hands of a new enemy and the third is held by the boss of all the orbs. Now Jade and the gang have to figure out where the other 2 are so they can destroy them so they won?t cause anymore damage.
So yeah, hopefully you?re not confused. Mods please post this. It?s merely a synopsis.

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/21/14 5:32 PM

Next part coming soon, and is anyone reading this still? If you are comment so I know you're still there.

Date: 08/16/14 1:16 PM

Chapter 5-part 1-Ivy's POV
It?s been about, uh, let?s say maybe a week or so since I?ve been here, and I?ve been getting better at training. I mastered the Swinging Claws and the crocs, and I have yet to learn that tortoise thingy. I also went completely native. I had the usual kimono top [like the style Tigress has] with it being burgundy and the lining being navy blue. There was a slightly visible design on the shirt that kinda looked like dancing flames, but I have crazy fire powers so that?s probably why it caught my eye. I also had on black pants and some very comfortable flats, and the design kind of reminded me of home. Speaking of fire, I haven?t quite gotten that under control. Whenever I was trained by either Shifu, Po, or both of them to harness it the training went outside, like waay out there so I wouldn?t burn the palace down. Sometimes I would accidentally fry Po, and even though it wasn?t supposed to be funny it was. Shifu even smirked when Po was looking for some water.
Today I was training with Monkey and he was helping me go through his course. How he can fit through those holes I have no clue. I just swung from one to another without impaling myself with those spikes there. There is no way I can fit through those things.
Now, I was fighting Monkey in his course and I was doing pretty good according to Jade who wants me to smack him into next week.
?There you go! Get him!? Jade cheered. I latched onto the ring in front of me and kicked Monkey?s face only to have him swat my foot away. My ponytail was coming loose as I swung back and forth to swing over Monkey?s head and to the ring behind him. I nearly missed it, but I shot a small stream of fire from my foot to boost me up. I kicked Monkey in the back and he lost his grip. I thought he was gonna fall when his tail grabbed the closest one to him and he swung in for a punch when I let go.
?WHAT?! You had him!? Blood said. I boosted myself again and grabbed Monkey?s ankles and thrust him down. When he slipped down I boosted again and latched myself onto the ring Monkey used to be on. I saw him land on the head of one of the spinning crocs and balance on one foot.
?Well played Ivy! You should teach me that,? he called from below.
?If you have built in rocket boosters let me know,? I teased.
?Ha ha, very funny. I?d like to see you get down from there? I blinked?didn?t think of that one.
?Just let go,? Po said.
?You do realize I?m above the field of fire right?? I said.
?Hey you?ve been pretty good with Viper. I?m sure you?ll be able to dodge the streams in time,? Blood said.
?If I become toast I?m blaming you? I took a deep breath and let go. My mind went in slow motion as it calculated how I was going to land, timing how long I had before the streams came up after I landed. I saw Monkey talking with Po, and all of a sudden my mind just locked up.
Do exactly as I say, a male voice said. The ground wasn?t too far from my feet. I saw Jade looking at me, her eyes widening.
?She being controlled!? she said.

Date: 08/13/14 2:58 PM

Planning next part...

Date: 08/09/14 1:22 PM

Chapter 4-part 3-3rd person POV
?The falcon,? Ivy whispered.
?You?ve seen it before?? Jade asked.
?The dream I had? Then the mysterious falcon took off into the sky.
?What did you dream about?? Ivy then explained to the wolf her dream. ?Wow, that seems pretty intense. I think your dream was a warning?
?A warning??
?We need to tell Shifu? So the two of them went down the stairs and to the Jade Palace, where everyone but Monkey and Blood were there. Ivy felt a little awkward. Shifu looked at her.
?I?ve heard about what happened,? Shifu said. Ivy face turned beet red.
?Uh yeah, um I uh?? Ivy stuttered.
?It?s alright. I just hope that it won?t happen again? Ivy blinked.
?I?ll uh, work on that?
?Blood and Monkey are fixing it,? Po said.
?And also, uh Ivy had a dream, like a weird one. It sounded like a warning,? Jade said. All eyes were on Ivy as she cleared her throat and told the dream again. Afterwards they all were silent. Tigress and Viper looked concerned; Crane had a blank expression; and Po was afraid (a little), amazed, and a bit confused. Shifu only nodded, for he had seen that symbol before.
?That symbol sounds familiar,? Shifu said. ?I believe it has to do with a clan, but I can?t remember the name. But for now we should continue on training you? The others bowed and went to the training room where Monkey and Blood were finishing up the course.
?Good as new,? Monkey said.
?I did all the work,? Blood said.
?I did help?
?Sure you did?
?Ahem,? Mantis said. ?Are you guys done??
?Yeah yeah we?re good. They still work see?? Blood spun one of the crocs and it spun like it was never broken.
?We?ll try and help you control your powers Ivy,? Viper said. Ivy smiled.

?So, did you find anything?? a rhino asked the figure on the throne.
?I?ve seen everything I needed to know. She?s more powerful than I thought,? the deep voice said.
?That?s what you wanted right??
?Of course you idiot, but I have a feeling she has more for me? The figure then pulled out a multicolored orb that only revealed his gold eye and his eye patch. ?This little Dream Orb is all I need to find what I need?
?Yes sir? The shadowed figure set the orb down and looked at the rhino.
?Bring him in? The rhino pounded his fist against his armored chest and went on his way. Moments later the rhino came in holding a boy of about 16 with blue eyes by the back of his shirt. Then he plopped him down.
?You guys really need to stop doing that. The least you could do is just say ?oh you?re needed by so and so? instead of manhandling me,? the boy said. The rhino huffed and left the boy with the figure. ?You called??
?I need you to do something for me?
?Another task that you can do by yourself. You legs do work you know?
?It has to do with a certain someone?
?If you?re asking me to try and capture the Dragon Warrior again then no. I was almost sat on by him? The figure chuckled.
?No, and it?s something only you can do?
?You?ve said that every time?
?I mean it?
?And that? The orb holder sighed in annoyance.
?You see this?? The orb was held up. ?This controls the mind?
?Yeah yeah I know about that thing. I used it?
?You what??
?I saw who you were trying to get to, so I decided to help out?
?Help out??
?Everyone needs my help here. Some of you people don?t have opposable thumbs?
?I can toss you off the side of this mountain if you don?t keep your smart mouth shut?
?Ugh fine. What do you want?? The shadowed figure leaned in slightly so he was still within the shadows.
?Find her, and you know who I?m talking about?

Date: 08/04/14 7:03 PM

planning the next part

Date: 07/30/14 1:43 PM

Chapter 4-part 2-3rd person POV
?I saw the look on her face,? Jade said. ?And her eyes flashed a dark gray?
?So you?re saying she was being controlled?? Po asked.
?Then someone must have one of the Dream Orbs,? Viper said.
?Whoever has it must?ve found out about Ivy?s being here,? Tigress said.
?And her ability,? Blood said. ?We need to tell Master Shifu?
?You guys go on ahead. I need to talk with Ivy,? Jade said.
?Shouldn?t someone fix the course?? Crane asked.
?Monkey and I will fix this,? Blood said, and winced at the burnt crocs. ?Or uh, in this case get replacements?
?The rest of us will go to Shifu,? Tigress said. While the others went to Shifu and Blood and Monkey took care of the course, Jade went to find Ivy. She went out the doors and her gut told her to check the peach tree. So she went to the tree and found Ivy against it, her eyes closed. Apparently she naps her stress away. Jade used to do that when she was 4. It didn?t work.

Ivy's POV
I stood on an old bridge alone and unarmed. It surprisingly held me, figuring that the bridge looked like it would give way any second with the rotting wood and rope. Something told me to walk forward, so I did and saw a black dot in the sky coming closer to me. As it got closer it turned out to be a black and red falcon landed on a peg on the other side. It seemed to be waiting for me, so I speed walked with caution. When I got to the other side I saw that it was holding a black scroll down under its talon. It took it with its beak and handed it to me. Even though I was skeptical of this bird I took it, not taking my eyes off the predator. I opened it to find a black symbol of a falcon holding a torch in one talon and a sword in the other. Under it read, ?He is coming, but not alone? He? Who?s he? I looked up to see that the scene had changed, the scroll gone.
I was surrounded by darkness, and I saw cold blue eyes piercing through the shadows and a red band. I saw a flash of sympathy in them. Then the shadows drew back, and I stood at the edge of a cliff, fog everywhere with snow-capped mountains in the distance. I saw everyone in cages hanging over an abyss. Shifu wasn?t there, which worried me. Then the ground gave way, and I managed to grab a ledge. I made the mistake of looking down, which only poisoned me with fear. A huge hand all of a sudden grabbed my right hand, but I didn?t see the person. All I saw was a gold wristband. The hand let go and I fell farther and farther down, screaming the whole way. I saw sharp rocks at the bottom?
I yelled as I got up, accidentally letting out a wave of emerald fire that almost fried Jade. I found the back of my neck wet. That meant I was sweating, and my breathing was uneven.
3rd person POV
?Woah, you alright?? Jade asked.
?I?uh, yeah I?m. . . fine,? Ivy lied. Jade studied her.
?You?re lying?
?I?m fine, now get away from me before I hurt you? Ivy sounded scared.
?I felt the same way you did when I first got here. Believe it or not I couldn?t control my own strength. I was scared that I?d hurt someone?
?But you didn?t have crazy fire powers like I do where I could possibly incinerate anything if I wasn?t careful?
?Well no not really, but I was bit of what you?d call a wild wolf?
?How would you be wild??
?Well my instincts kind of took over me sometimes, and I couldn?t get that under control?
?. . . .Wow?
?Yeah, it was pretty crazy, but everyone tried their best to help me out, and now look at me? Ivy smiled. Then Jade?s ears pricked up.
?What?s wrong??
?Shh? Jade?s right ear twitched and she whipped around to see a black and red falcon perched on a branch. Ivy?s face drained of all color.

Date: 07/26/14 3:21 PM

planning the next part...

Date: 07/19/14 1:15 PM

Chapter 4-part 1-Ivy?s POV
The next day I woke up refreshed and with no pain. I guess that acupuncture stuff really worked. I heard snoring in the room next to me, so I assumed that everyone was still sleeping. I mean, I always get up at 6 or 7 in the morning (like Rapunzel. . . .ha ha). I carefully fixed my bed and snuck out my room to walk around a bit. I wasn?t really hungry anyways. I went to the main hall and saw Shifu meditating in front of the pool under the Golden Dragon. I was heading outside when his ears pricked up. Not thinking anything of it I kept walking. Then from the corner of my left eye I saw Shifu turn around to face me. I turned to him in return.
?Oh, you?re up, good morning. The others are in the training hall waiting for you,? Shifu said.
?Um thanks,? I said. ?And uh, morning? He turned back around as I walked to the training hall. When I got there I pushed open the doors to see them already training. Crane was on the turtle bowl and looked up.
?Hey she?s here,? he announced. Tigress then fought her way to the left, flipped up, landed, and walked to me. I know she?s on the side of good, but the fact that she?s a tiger and she?s supposed to be a predator and she does Kung Fu or whatever it?s called still kind of makes me a bit uneasy.
?Morning,? Tigress said. ?Today you will train with me first, then Viper, and lastly Crane? She gestured to the first part of the course. ?This is where you?ll start? She then started to do the first part. ?You have to keep moving or you?re dead. That?s how it is in a real fight. Always be aware of your surroundings? As if to prove herself she whipped around and did a palm-strike at the flat part of the swinging claws, and she broke it. Then she landed on the other side, leaving me with my mouth gaping. Tigress placed her left paw on her hip and gestured for me to go with her right.
?Um, what you did is easier said than done. The closest I?ve come to combat is breaking up the town bully from pummeling someone else,? I said. Tigress stayed quiet. ?Ok, here we go? In the background I could hear Jade and Blood doing manual combat off to the side. I balanced on the rotating poles how you would in a log rolling contest (you know like the ones where the log keeps rolling until you fall into the water. Yeah I was never good at that).
?Behind you!? I whipped around to see a claw coming toward me but with spikes. I ducked under it and continued to do whatever I was doing. ?Good? I was actually doing surprisingly well for?
I was hit in the back of the head by a claw and I almost blacked out. I then struck to my left randomly and hit another one. Then one got the side of my head and I soared over the course and to the crocodiles. All of a sudden, my mind slowed everything down, and I blocked every hit and dodged every one of those poles. I felt my right palm heating up, and I thought it was just my nerves playing tricks on me.
Focus on everything around you. Open your mind, a voice in my head said, a voice I?ve never heard of before. I was half expecting the voice to be Oogway?s, but it wasn?t. Last time I checked the little voice in my head was not male. I then panicked a bit as my mind sped everything up. Wait no don?t do that! Oh would you look at that I?m reprimanding my brain. I was nailed in the gut by a lower pole and I dropped to my knees. I was then smacked in the back. Ok, THAT?S IT! I swung my right arm toward the croc and I sliced through it, with fire. I had no idea what I was doing, and I don?t even think I even had control over myself anymore. The symbol on my palm shimmered in the air as the lone little flames on the ground died down to emerald sparks. I trust my arms out to the side and set the whole part of the course on fire, the outlining of the flames being an emerald green. I felt the resistance holding my self-control back mentally fade away as I was surrounded by dying embers and emerald sparks. What did I do?!
?Oh my gosh. . . .,? I said. Jade and Blood were putting out the fire as everyone just stared at me, Crane and Mantis with their jaws dropped.
?How did you. . . .?? Monkey started.
?I?? I trailed off as the doors opened and Po walked in.
?Hey guys where?ve you?woah what happened?? Po said.
?I uh. . . .I?m, going to go? And with that I took off to who knows where.

Date: 07/14/14 12:54 PM

@wolfjade
Don't worry! I'm typing the next part as we speak.

Date: 07/13/14 4:48 AM

Don't think u get off 2 easy- u still have another mission-
completing u're story- I happen to be enjoying this!

*WOLFJADE

Date: 07/12/14 5:31 PM

Next part coming soon...
@wolfjade28
I will, and glad I could help.

Date: 07/09/14 12:47 AM

1-thanks for clearing up the questions. It really helped.
2- I have no idea if you got the memo from RTFACTS-in case you haven't yet,here goes....
WARNING!
ALL STORIES POSTED ON BOARDS WILL BE DELETED. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL STORY INFO IS SAVED ON COMPUTER FILES,UNTIL THE DANGER HAS PASSED.
THANK YOU.

Also, do not run with scissors, as it is a safety hazzard.
SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/05/14 1:15 PM

Chapter 3-part 3(still 3rd person unless I say otherwise)
?Ok ow, ow, OW!? Ivy said. It was the late afternoon and Mantis and Viper were tending to her bruises and burns, Ivy slightly yelping every now and then. ?Is there a reason why you?re sticking NEEDLES into me like I?m a pincushion??
?It?s accupuncture,? Mantis said.
?Ok so I guess it?s a CHINESE thing??
?Yup. It?s also a bit easier since you don?t have fur?
?It?s a lot more PAINFUL though? Silence fell between them. ?Soooo how did I do? Horrible, yeah I know? A knock was heard and Tigress opened the door as Shifu came in. He nodded to Tigress, signaling for her to leave, and he turned to Mantis, Viper, and Ivy.
?I, was meaning to?? Shifu started, but stopped short when he saw the 3 of them.
?It?s a long story?
?I know. Tigress told me. Could the two of you excuse us for one moment?? Viper and Mantis bowed and left the room that happened to be Ivy?s room. ?Ahem, I was meaning to apologize for my actions. I did not mean to offend you?
?It?s ok really. I get used to it? Shifu was about to ask what she meant, but then realized it may be a sensitive topic and also the fact that she may have been talked down to where she was from. In the other room next to Ivy?s the boys (excluding Blood) were eavesdropping on the two of them in the lantern lit room.
?You . . . . shattered my new punching bag? Ivy winced slightly and rubbed the back of her neck.
?Yeah, sorry about that?
?You must?ve been really upset . . . . however there is the matter of your power?
?Yeah umm I have no idea how I did that so yeah?
?You have power within you?
?Heh, guess so. . . .? An awkward silence fell between them.
?Are they done?? Po asked.
?I don?t know, they stopped talking,? Mantis whispered. ?Wait shhh?
?Oogway had told me that the Furious Five, Po, and as well as myself will train you,? Shifu said.
?Train? Usually when you train there?s bad guy,? Ivy said.
?He never specified of any new evil. However there has been the searching of the second Dream Orb?
?Dream Orb??
?Blood and Jade will explain that to you as well as help you with any point the others may have missed?
?Oh?
?Training begins in the morning, and by then you should have recovered, judging by the fact that you still have needles on you?
?Oh right, I forgot to take them out,? Mantis whispered. Shifu turned to leave when his ears pricked.
?Yes. . . . Master Shifu,? Ivy said lowly but with respect. A small smile appeared on his face but it quickly vanished when he heard the wall ripping. The boys had leaned in too far and they fell on top of each other. ?Were you guys listening??
?Noooo not at all,? Mantis said, shoving Monkey off of him. Ivy put a hand on her hip.
?This is awkward,? Po said.
?Umm we will be leaving now? And with that the boys scrambled out (except Mantis since he had to finish the accupuncture).
?Po and the others will fix that for you,? Shifu responded. ?Good night?
?Good night Shifu,? Ivy said, and Shifu smiled a bit as he closed the doors.

Date: 06/30/14 1:35 PM

Chapter 3-part 2-3rd person POV
Ivy angrily wandered around the palace grounds away from people (or animals in her case). As she did she came across some big wooden double doors that intrigued her. She stormed up the stairs and shoved open the doors, and what was inside amazed her. Inside was a huge training course with swinging ?claws? and wavy poles, crocodile-looking poles where different sections could rotate, a green tortoise-like bowl, rings suspended from the ceiling, and a field of holes that did not look promising. Ivy then came across a brand new punching bag hanging by a long chain. A long time ago she used to hit things when she was younger, but then she stopped. Now that old habit came itching back. So Ivy marched over to the bag and started to ?fight? it. She thought about some boxing matches her best friend Courtney made her watch, but something pushed those thoughts aside to replace it with a new-found knowledge. So she hit the bag in a different way.
After about 20 minutes later Ivy was still punching the lights out of the bag, and the group was coming in for training when they stopped to see Ivy creaming the bag. As the bag was about to fall Ivy did a move she?s never done before?she hit the bag with her right palm and the marking on it showed up in the air in an emerald hue, forming a pulse, and she jumped up to do a bicycle kick (or the ?dragon whips tail? kick) with a yell. The bag shattered like glass as she landed like she was about to do a slide kick. The symbol was still seen in the air but it vanished. Ivy was breathing heavily as she stood up to see the group wide-eyed, even Tigress. Crane let his beak drop open.
?Uhhh,? Mantis uttered.
?Yeah,? Blood said. Crane nodded with a sound that sounded like ?aha?.
?Temper much?? Jade asked.
?Didn?t you have that issue?? Money asked.
?Not anymore?
?That was AWESOME!? Po said, startling Crane.
?You may have some great potential in you,? Viper said.
?Yeah, try telling that to Shifu,? Ivy spat. ?Thanks for the compliment though? She started to walk off when she ended up face planting into the first part of the training course.
?That?s not gonna end well,? Blood said.
?The déjà vu is just kicking in right now,? Mantis said. By now Ivy had passed the first 2 parts and was in the turtle.
?Hit your left, no your other left!? Viper called.
?WHAT?!? Ivy called. After that she was being creamed by the crocodiles, barely missing them. Then she stumbled onto the field of holes. ?I?should be good?.right??
?Keep moving!? Monkey and Po said.
?Why? They?re just a bunch of?? Ivy was cut off by a high-pitched noise. ?Oh no?

Date: 06/28/14 1:04 PM

planning out the next part...

Date: 06/23/14 5:24 PM

Tai Lung is gone for good now and this is after he was thought to be gone and this is a whole different thing. About the Dream Orbs--they're a completely different thing from the spirit orbs. There are 3 of them, and the person who has one of them can take control of their target's mind or multiple people all at once like mind control. The victim or victims' eyes turn a dark gray once the orb has taken full affect. The longer the beholder has the orb and the longer the person stays within their target?s mind, the more the beholder will be able to control that person. In the first book it's explained a bit more. And according to my story it was possible Tai Lung could have survived the Wuxi Finger Hold. I hope this helped.

Date: 06/14/14 12:57 AM

im sorry, its not that the overalll story isbad. its pretty good in fact. time wise though, is this when tai lung was alive, or is it like what happened in "the spirit orbs of master ding"? even better, was it possible that he survived po's woshi finger hold? ive gotta know

Date: 06/13/14 1:29 PM

planning the next part...

Date: 06/07/14 12:30 PM

Chapter 3-part 1 (still Shifu?s POV)
?What? This thing?s not gonna come off?!? Ivy exclaimed. She was clearly not happy about the mark.
?Did anyone else notice that the stone glowed when it was held in front Shifu?? Viper asked. Ivy picked up the stone.
?Yeah, I noticed,? Po and Crane said.
?It must mean something,? Tigress said.
?Maybe that stone wants us to leave,? Blood said crossing his arms and smirking. Jade elbowed his ribs, causing him to almost fall.
?No he?s right,? I said. ?If this stone was from Oogway then we must abide by it. Ivy you must stay. The rest of you are dismissed? The Furious Five, Po, Jade, and Blood bowed and left. Once they did the stone glowed again like a candle, Ivy being skeptical about it now. She took 2 steps forward and it glowed a bit brighter, so she walked, letting the stone guide her as I followed. The stone led us outside and up the stairs that lead to the Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom. When we reached the top the stone was dull once more. I walked ahead of her when she stopped walking.
?I see you two are getting along well? I turned my head in the direction of the voice to see Oogway?s spirit there. Ivy and I exchanged looks.
?I had assumed the one was to be an animal,? I said. ?Not, er, a human?
?Excuse me?? Ivy said.
?I chose her kind for a reason,? Oogway said.
?I know, but-? I started.
?Do you think I?m not supposed to be here or something?? Ivy asked.
?Well, no I??
?You?re hinting it then, and you also bluntly said you expected an animal and not a human?
?I know I said that but??
?Why did I even bother coming here anyway? Why did I even pick up that stone in the first place?!? After she said that she stormed off, and I saw the mark glowing ever so faintly. Oogway shook his head at me. I opened my mouth to speak.
?I am shaking my head because I see that you need only time,? Oogway said.
?Strangely this is reminding me of how I first treated Po, except this time everyone likes the newcomer,? I said. (if what comes next doesn?t make sense to you sorry. I tried to make a wise teaching thing)
?Think of the peach. It?s one with its tree when it is fully grown. A time comes when it falls from the tree. Its seed, the conscience, thinks otherwise. It is planted of new reason and thinking, blossoms, and the tree is united with the fruit again. She will come at her own time, and as will you. She will blossom into a great warrior with help from the others? I sighed. His words always helped put the puzzle together.
?Thank you master? And with that he faded into the breeze.

Date: 06/02/14 2:01 PM

@treine
thanks! that means a lot. I will post whenever I can.