YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
__ iniquity __

Date: 04/27/14 1:13 PM

Chapter One

A luminous ray of light coruscated from the celestial heavens down onto terrestrial terra firma, generating a large, scintillating circle. Infinitesimal specks of light wafted throughout the area outside of awe-inspiring circle, making the dull, onyx-coloured night sky transform into a vivacious, prepossessing one. The explanation concerning why that phenomenon was occurring at that moment was unfathomable to every sole citizen of the Valley of Peace, except for one lone member.

The girl who was engendering the luminosity.

The girl, in fact, was a young one, in her adolescence, with a glamorous ochraceous-tawny pelt and subdued olive eyes. She was a lipard, with a lion for a father and a leopard for a mother. She was modeling a Chang'ao with a violet colour scheme, consisting of a mauve upper-garment and collar paired with a taupe lower-garment/skirt.

The lipard had utilized a tall, thistle-coloured staff to precipitate the peculiar circle, a weapon that she maintained ceaselessly, as it was the sole weapon that could transport her to her genuine birthplace. It was her only hope.

"In the name of the Air Kingdom," the female lipard whispered, her voice so hushed it was practically silent, "release me...Free me of this terrestrial terra firma...Allow me to relocate to the celestial heavens of my birthplace...Where I belong!"

The circle began the process of letting forth wisps of air on its edges. Minuscule streams of air arose and elevated higher and higher until they were extended to what seemed to be the celestial area, the heavens. The astonishing and ravishing cylinder of ghost white air was now fully perceptible to every sole villager or the Valley of Peace. The young female thought that after eight grueling years, she would finally be at her birthplace, her home, once more.

But just when the jet black nightsky separated and the azure blue sky and snow white clouds began to materialize, a flame-coloured circle surfaced and dilated to the juncture where it was the size of the illuminate, pale-yellow circle.

And the glittering sphere of light vanished, taking the wind and azure afternoon sky with it.

Okay, this is the first chapter of Iniquity, as you can see. The story may not seem Kung-Fu Panda based, but it will very soon. Thanks for reading!

-altruistic

50 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/26/14 6:06 PM

Since the new Nick.com is coming in a few days, I'll wait until the renovation is over to continue the story after reposting it.

-altruistic

Date: 07/21/14 1:56 AM

@wolfjade28: Alright, thank you for the advice!

@all readers: I plan to come back around July 25th, so chances are Chapter 10 will come up soon -- July 26th/July 27th!

-altruistic

Date: 07/13/14 4:34 AM

Gr8 story- it just needs more added, as in, more sections. Cant w8 2 c them!

~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/08/14 9:36 AM

Gotcha, Taupetiger. Keeping this up, and can't wait!

-RT

Date: 07/01/14 10:56 PM

Chances are the next chapter will be up in late July.

-altruistic

Date: 06/24/14 7:17 PM

Also, I see a part of Chapter 9 was cut out. I'll just briefly mention that in the removed paragraph supposed to be after the opening one, Suyin came to terms with herself and came to the conclusion that she had to betray Baozhai in order to relocate to her real home, since she desired that objective more than anything in the world.

-altruistic

Date: 06/24/14 7:10 PM

@syrup240: Ahaha, thank you! I'm sorry about that. Thank you for being so faithful!

@rtfacts: Yeah! You will see...Once my vacation ends and I begin to write again, there will be quite a shock, might I say.

@leighaw: Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

-altruistic
This phone is difficult to type on...

Date: 06/24/14 8:31 AM

Very good sentiency and you really have my face glued to the story WOW! :) You use perfect vocabulary and the words?. OMG!

Date: 06/23/14 2:54 PM

Yaaay, almost to chapter 10! Cannot wait to see where this is heading!

-RT

Date: 06/20/14 10:47 PM

A/N: Almost in the double digits! I apologize if this chapter is in poor quality -- The first time I wrote it and saved it, the formatting got all messed up and so I had to redo it all over again. Moderators, I'm not sure if what I posted was inappropriate, so I changed some of the words that I thought weren't acceptable and am trying to post it again.

Chapter Nine

When Suyin arrived at her cottage, she felt a slight twinge of remorse for her previous actions that day, but the pang of penitence quickly vanished once the lipardess laid down on her sleek, midnight blue mattress. The sun had begun to set, the sky a golden yellow and sepia ombre, the interior illumination of the diminutive home inadequate as typical.

With that conclusion, the lipardess closed her olive eyes and descended into a sound sleep.

???????

Suyin awoke to a sky full of plummy purples, garish yellows, and subdued blues, signifying that the sun had rose. It was fairly early in the morning, which meant that a majority of the citizens in the Xiaohai Village of the Valley of Peace were slumbering. Taking advantage of this, Suyin softly donned the upper-garment of her Chang?ao, took a hold of her thistle-colored magical staff, and strode out of her cottage. Her feet lightly tapped the derelict cobblestone lane each time she stepped forward a pace, vigilant. The girl passed all of the dilapidated cottages that belonged to the hamlet, halting at the end of the road, where the entire area was vacant, pale, ailing grass being the only inhabitants of it.

Exhaling, Suyin clasped the polished, lavender-hued gem that was situated on the apex of her staff. Instantaneously, a large, glistening circle was induced, yellow, microscopic flecks of light ascending from the globular shape. The dots of brilliance profoundly contrasted with the hues of the sky, discordant.

"In the name of the Air Kingdom" the lipardess whispered, "release me...Free me of this terrestrial terra firma...Allow me to relocate to the celestial heavens of my birthplace...Where I belong!"

The circle Suyin had spawned commenced the action of letting forth tendrils of air on its margins. The jets of the gaseous substance upraised higher and higher until they accessed the firmament, the heavens. The polychromatic sky divided, uncloaking an azure sky with white, slender clouds. Suyin thoroughly hoped that the ritual she was orchestrating would not be interrupted or terminated as her form began to transform into an ivory, abstract blob. The lipardess's heart palpitated, the young animal experiencing a jubilant feeling as she dematerialized, at long last returning to her authentic, to her genuine home.

-altruistic

Date: 06/20/14 7:57 PM

Beautifully orchestrated story! I love the way you mix such articulate words into this...it kinda throws my vocab in that direction if you can't tell already. It sort of reminds me of my old story Rapunzel Let Down Your Fur... alas that isn't here anymore. I'll try to keep this up as best as I can!

Syrup240 ;D

Date: 06/19/14 11:24 PM

Also, guys, please read this post. I have an important announcement to make about this story.

I will be absent for about 2-4 weeks due to summer vacation. I won't be able to access a computer, which means that I cannot write. Sometimes I will be able to go on my phone and comment on here, but there is no way I could write properly on something like that. So therefore, please, please keep this story up while I'm gone. I'm definitely not abandoning this story, okay? When I'm back, I'll be coming back out with new chapters like I normally do. Thanks so much.

-altruistic

Date: 06/18/14 11:55 AM

@masterluna: Thanks!

@all readers: It's going to take a little bit to release Chapter 9 because of some technical difficulties. Thanks for being so patient with me!

-altruistic

Date: 06/17/14 2:03 AM

Please continue! You are doing a great job! I love your story! :)

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna

Date: 06/16/14 4:08 PM

@wolfjade28: Thank you! I'll try my best not to give up. Also, I'd be willing to check out your story.

-altruistic

Date: 06/15/14 11:05 PM

You better not quit this! This is a very good beginning of a captivating story. As far as # of comments, have patience. My "Days of my Youth" story only has 1 comment that isn't mine. I'm working on a continuous story, starting With Sheifu telling Po the "Legend of the four seasons". Feel free to comment on it and tell me what you think.
TIP: "a quitter never wins, and a winner never quits".

Date: 06/15/14 9:06 PM

The next chapter will be up soon.

-altruistic

Date: 06/11/14 2:37 PM

A/N: Thank you all for the compliments, everybody. Now this show is back on the road!

Chapter Eight

Po woke up in a daze.

The achromatic panda gradually opened his green, caliginous eyes, attempting to adjust to the topography of his location. However, the Dragon Warrior struggled substantially to retain consciousness, his vision inadequate and unfocused. He strained his nose for a whiff of any sort of odor, failing to savor any one. The panda then made an effort to exert his hearing, which neglected to consume any sounds. Eventually, his exertion was lifted, his senses beginning to improve and return to normal.

When Po's vision was finished with steadily returning to it's average, the panda found himself in a tiny, vacant room that had a subdued crimson-burgundy pigment. On instinct, he attempted to move his arms, only to realize that he was bound to the muted wall with corroded tawny-hued shackles. The chains were tautly secured onto Po's wrists and ankles, leaving the panda immobile.

"Oh my Oogway!" the Dragon Warrior yelled aloud, taken aback and agitated. "What is going on? Tigress! Tigress! Where are you?"

Po was perplexed. He recalled what had occurred a few moments ago -- Or maybe a day ago? The panda remembered how he and Tigress had been transported to some peculiar place outside of the Valley of Peace by a...Bundle of petals. Somehow, Tigress and him got separated,and Po was transferred to this prison-like environment.

The Dragon Warrior gnashed his teeth in frustration and ire, wrenching his discolored shackles. Abruptly, an article of pale red luminescence manifested, the figure of luminosity in the shape of an animal.

"There is no necessity to be vexated, Dragon Warrior..." a voice vocalized. It was apparent that the voice belonged to the object of light. "...I do possess the ability to release you from your manacles and your confinement..."

"What?" Po shouted, bewildered. "Who is this? What are you doing?"

"Conserve those questions for later on..." the voice replied, abnormally impassive. "...I hold some tidings that will improve your current state of mind..."

"Tidings? What are you talking about? Just tell me what's going on, you weirdo!" the young Kung Fu master exclaimed.

"Your acquaintance, the tiger beast, is, in fact, accompanied by I..." the placid voice said. Unexpectedly, the faded red glow shifted into a female Chinese Mountain Cat, with dark, sand-hued fur and keen, glistening blue eyes that were identical to powder. She exhibited a Ruqun that possessed a lava red upper garment and a terra cotta lower garment. The feline had a taupe-grey collar and a cool grey sash located around her waist. Resting on the lady's wrists were barely discernible dark orange bracelets. In her forepaws was a piece of silken red fabric that was connected to a female tiger's shirt. Dangling on the ground in the Chinese Mountain Cat's paws was a pallid, unconscious Tigress.

"Tigress!" Po cried out.

-altruistic

Date: 06/08/14 3:20 PM

Sorry for not commenting earlier, I've been sick and busy, which I don't recommend experiencing. Anyway, I'm enjoying the action in these chapters...now we're getting there! So, keep up the great work!

-RT

Date: 06/07/14 4:29 PM

I am highly enjoying this story. Please keep going!

Keep On Kung Fu-ing

Master Luna