YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
A Blog From Delgado And T714!

Date: 06/10/14 7:19 PM

Delgado:*jumps out into camera* Hi there, humans! How's everything going? You probably know me from a story called 'Kung Fu Power Drain'. If you don't, I'm a handsome, skillful wolf, who loves people of all kinds! Well, except the bad people. *smiles* Come on, fangirls. Don't be shy. I like hugs. *holds arms out* *crickets cricking* ...Where's the fangirls?
Me: *walks in* You don't have any.
Delgado: Oh! Here's my master! Tigress714! Call her T714. Say hi, girl.
Me: *waves and smiles* Hi. *To Delgado* *acts cool* So, what's up, dog?
Delgado: You're not cool. *pushes me out of camera shot* Let me do the talking.
Me: *rolls eyes*
Delgado: Anyway, some of you might know that my story-
Me: *pops in shot* MY story.
Delgado: *pushes my head away* ANYWAY, OUR story is coming close to an end, so here's this blog! Ask me, dare me, anything!
Me: *pops in again* Me too!
Delgado: But mostly me!

~T714 and Delgado
Delgado: No fangirls? Really? I'm hot! *flexes muscles*
Me: No, you're a showoff.

6 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/19/14 11:07 PM

hey guys are you there? did you get my dare?

Date: 07/08/14 8:31 PM

Rafiki- hey i got a good one. Delgado i dare you to let Tigress714 tickle you for 30 seconds straight. you can't fight her and you can't make a sound. if you can take it i'll buy you a chicken leg pizza with extra chicken. if you can't take it, you have to take for another 30 minutes.
Hiei- and i dare you ....
Rafiki- you can't make a dare *pushes him away*
Hiei- why not?
Rafiki- because your's are lame.
Hiei- mine are not lame.
Rafiki- ok then, let's see what you got.
Hiei- ok. Tigress714 i dare you to... balance two spoons on your face and sing the alphabet song. if one falls off you have to do Delgado's chores for a day. if both fall off, a week.
Rafiki- and if none fall off.
Hiei- then Delgado does your chores for a week.
Rafiki- hm. impressive for a beginner.
Hiei- beginner?

Date: 06/17/14 10:17 PM

Rafiki- hahaha, Delgado's begging? now that will really crush your dignity.
Hiei- Chicken?! I WANT SOME TOO! please please please.
Rafiki- ... of course Hiei has no dignity
Hiei- hey. if you liked chicken you would know exactly how i feel.
Rafiki- yeah but i would just get up, go to the store and swipe a leg from a passing butcher.
Me- isn't that stealing?
Rafiki- you expect me to buy it?

Date: 06/14/14 3:51 PM

@Batskee
Delgado: Silvermist! High five, girl! *high fives/pawes* Yes! A dare! I can totally put my foot behind my head, jumping and up and down, eh, a bit more difficult, still possible. ...Yodeling? Come on, I need to have my dignity.
Me: She said she'd give you chicken...uh oh...
Delgado: CHICKEN?! Forget my dignity! *puts leg behind head, jumps up and down* Yodel-ay-hee-ooh! *falls down*
Me: Dignity lost. *lolz*
Delgado: Where's the chicken?! Hand it over!
Me: He's officially gone crazy. Oh and type my name backwards? I'll try. ....428ssrtmh...Oh my. I failed miserably. XD I usually just type one letter at a time with my index fingers.

~T714
~Delgado ;D
Me: How's it been Batskee?? Tell me what I missed from your story! I haven't been able to read for months! Oh gosh. I missed ya! I'm glad school is finally over.
Delgado: *pops in* Where's my chicken? *begging position with puppy eyes, whimpering*

Date: 06/13/14 10:54 PM

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I didn't get to this sooner! As soon as I saw on your story that you had put up a blog, I bolted!! YAYYYY!!! I haven't talked to you in ages! And I thought we all had such nice talks which each other.

Silvermist: High-five, Cool Dog! *raises paw*
Me: Hey T714! You know who I am; if you don't remember, I'm-
Silvermist: Hey Delgado! I dare you to put your leg behind your head and jump up and down!...while yodeling!
Me: 0_0 I don't know how to respond to that.
Silvermist: I never asked you.
Me: Anyway, I'm...
Silvermist: I'll even bet three large chicken bones if you can do it!!
Me: ...I'm-
Silvermist: Long Live Delgado!

~*Ba
Silvermist: Ooh! And T714, I dare you to spell your username backwards with your eyes closed!
Me: Oh c'mon! You won't even let me post my signature!
Silvermist: She can just look at the upper left part of the post to see who it's from.
Me: *sighs* Fine...