YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Legend of the Four Seasons~part 1

Date: 06/15/14 3:56 PM

Long ago, before the beginning of China, there was four close friends who possessed knowledge and power bestowed upon them by The Ancient Gods, whose will was that their gifts of power would begin life's cycle, as well as imparting wisdom and joy to others. Though each one was equally important, each one was also unique, and benefited others in a different manner.The youngest, a lovely girl named Tai yan, whose greatest gift was sharing beauty and happiness, had received the power to produce Spring. Her sister, Yan huo, like fireworks, was full of energy,color, and joy, which she shared with everyone when Summer came. Though he enjoyed the previous seasons, The eldest boy, Xian le, realized the importance of hard work and getting together, which he displayed in Autumn.It was his duty to teach that life was fulfilling and beautiful. Dan xiu, the younger of the two boys, was assigned to bring peaceful rest for the earth, as well as people in Winter....
   28 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/14/14 4:14 PM

I have to let u guys know- I will not be posting 4 awhile, due to moving complications and little internet access. On the up side, I wont b gone 4-ever- just 4 a while.
on the down side- I still am required to depart from the wonderful companionship and excitement of this site...4 now at least.
So, with the saddest words ever to depart from the lips of mortal man, I bid thee all FAREWELL...and so long!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/12/14 9:38 PM

yes that is correct spelling for shifu

Date: 07/12/14 5:11 PM

Ok, I apologize to the error, and assure the Kung fu master of spelling names properly[aka you] (hee-hee)- I did ammend that in my more recent posts in "Destiny of Dragons".
Thank you for the helpful tip on spelling "Shifu" right.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/11/14 10:17 PM

For: po97720
THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for that. Its real nice to hear (see rather) from someone else.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/11/14 7:42 PM

but you still miss spell shifu

Date: 07/11/14 2:57 PM

nice story

Date: 07/10/14 3:08 PM

Now, it was only Tai Yan in the cave with Dan Xiu's frozen form. In her tears, she placed a large ruby in the shape of a heart at the feet of the dragon.Through her tears,she whispered...
"I wish I had told you more often how much you meant to me, and to everyone else. I hope that one day, you can understand how hard it was for us to do what we did, and to once again, be our friend." Fingering the image one last time, she left.
When she caught up with the others, she handed Xian Le something hard. When he looked down, he saw he was holding Dan Xiu's amulet.
"We'll need his amulet in order to fulfill his mission. We can all do it, if we do it together"
With an understanding smile, he handed the amulet back to Tai Yan."You are quite right, but perhaps you should be in charge of keeping the amulet safe. I know that he meant a great deal to you" he said, as she blushed. She had not realized he already knew.He continued " I would be careful though. He swore vengeance one day, and though I don't know how that will happen, I do know his word will not go unfulfilled".
**So, each year since then, the three friends have united their efforts using Dan Xiu's amulet, in order to bring about Winter. They also taught the people how to enjoy and make the best of Winter. Tai Yan made it her goal to reveal to others the beauty of gazing at snow-capped mountains and ice-frozen waters. She also showed them the art of ice sculpting and using snow to make pictures in, which added to the beauty of Winter altogether.
Yan Huo did not lose her dynamic fun energy just because of the cold. Rather, she showed the people how to have outdoor fun in Winter. She soon had children sliding down snowy hills, throwing snow, and skating across ice, spreading fun and laughter everywhere.
Xian Le's contribution was rather more practical. Seeing how the cold affected some, he showed them how they could keep warm, by showing them how to build fires, and dressing warm. The people greatly appreciated their efforts, and as a result, came to view Winter as a great time of year. However, with each Winter that was brought about, came feelings of great sorrow, for each time, they were reminded of Dan Xiu, who was frozen at the peak of a snowy mountain, awaiting the day when he would return to claim vengeance."

Date: 07/08/14 11:58 PM

Shiefu(cont.) ...when the screams of Dan had ceased, the three friends stopped the powerful bursts of their amulets, and waited for the smoke to settle. When finally, the smoke had dissolved, the sight before them made them gasp in horror. Instead of Dan , all that could be seen was an crystallized dragon of ice - clutching the chain of an amulet of topaz, hanging down, glistening in the purity of the sunlight.
"What have we done?" cried Tai, as tears filled her eyes. "He was our friend, and we...we..." She could not finish, for she had begun sobbing uncontrollably.
"It wasn't our fault. Dan chose his own course of action, whether for good or bad. All we can be blamed for, is doing what we could to protect the people. As for Dan, he transformed himself, obviously to avoid more trouble for himself." Xian Le declared softly.
"What do we do now though? " asked Yan."The people need Winter,whether they realize it or not. Dan didn't realize just how much he was needed".
"Or loved" thought Tai sadly. Then a new thought occurred to her."You guys, did anyone else hear what he cried before he expired? About how he would have revenge? What do you think he meant by that?"
"Who knows? replied Yan "Right now, let's focus on the important things- like where do we put Dan so he won't melt, and how will we bring Winter for the people?
So, with heavy hearts, the three friends carried their frozen friend up the most beautiful mountain in all of China. They found a cave near the peaks summit, and so with great care they placed Dan in the center of the cave, and placed gifts for their friend. Yan's gift was a hand-woven basket, filled with fireworks, for Dan had loved them while he remained. "We wish you peace, as you once had wished everyone else" she said, before departing.
Next came Xian. Stepping forth, he placed a wooden box with a detailed snowflake carved on it's lid. "You will be missed greatly, my brother. I hope your spirit will rest in peace, knowing how important you were to those closest to you." Then he exited the cave.
Now, it was only Tai in the cave with Dan's frozen form. In her tears, she placed a large ruby in the shape of a heart at the feet of the dragon.Through her tears,she whispered...

Date: 07/08/14 7:17 PM

plz post more!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 07/07/14 11:40 PM

Ooohhh, o.k. To be honest, I wasn't really sure how to spell it right. Spell check isn't really much help with names.
I appreciate the correction, and I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

B.T.W- Silverfang is a great character name, but it's already taken in someone else's story
-I forget who's at the moment. Keep posting though. You're contributions are greatly appreciated by leighaw and I.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/07/14 5:21 PM

I have one his name is silverfang a gray and silver wolf and you miss spell shifu it is not the way you had spell it is shifu s-h-I-f-u ok

Date: 07/07/14 3:59 PM

If you need help with story characters or ideas, let me know. I'd be glad to help!
I'm also glad you liked the title! I can't wait to see where you go with it!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/07/14 3:11 PM

You just wait, for I'm only getting started
Thanks for the comment though
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/07/14 1:48 PM

its a nice story

Date: 07/07/14 12:47 PM

Wow! You are so right! I shall try it out!

Thanks!

Leighaw

Date: 07/07/14 12:24 AM

Wow,thanks! :)
You just totally made my day...er...night I'm babysitting a late night, so I have most free time at night- the time of inspiration ....hey that would make a good story title, what think you of it ...check that.
What do you think of it? Do you think it could be a big hit?
~~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/06/14 8:21 PM

Wow best bud. I can not take my eyes off the page once I see the new chapter. I really like it.

Don't think just do,
Master Leighaw

Date: 07/06/14 1:28 AM

Sheifu(cont.): ..."the energy blast of Dan Xiu proved to be in vain, for when the smoke had finally disappeared, there was a brilliant sphere of golden light protectively surrounding the three friends. The three friends concentrated, and soon,their amulets sent a blast of pure energy three times more powerful than the one Dan Xiu had previously sent their way.
"AAAAUUUUGGHH..." screamed Dan Xiu as he was engulfed in the painful power blast. His cries of pain and anger could not soften the resolve of the three friends, who were torn at heart by his sufferings, yet did not cease their punishing of him.
Meanwhile, Dan Xiu had realized that his former friends would not stop his sufferings, so holding his amulet in the palm of his hand, a luminescent swirl began to surround him, and he slowly began to take the form of an ice sculpted dragon, With his final breath he cried;
"I shall have my revenge in time. This battle may have smiled in your favor this time, but I too shall have my victory...."

Date: 07/03/14 11:35 PM

Thanks, that comment is more appreciated than you'll ever know.
~wolfjade

Date: 06/27/14 6:39 PM

Very nice wolf jade.