YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Destiny of Dragons

Date: 06/19/14 12:02 AM

Tigress: Hurry up Po, they're getting away!!!
Po: (panting,out of breath) can't..keep..up..need..stop.(collapses with groan)
Tigress: No, you're the reason we're in this mess! Get up. Let's go.
Monkey: Man, how many times have have you messed things up Po. We should really keep track, so we'll know when you've officially broken the record.
Tigress: Too late.(Po frowns at this)
Viper: Don't worry Po, everyone makes mistakes.
Po: Thanks..
Viper(cont.)..Just some more so than others.
Po:(sarcastically)Thanks Viper, I feel much better.
**Tigress stops suddenly, and signals for silence. The rest stopped to listen. at first there was nothing, then, they heard the sounds of people fighting.
Tigress: Let's get a closer look. Quietly! (looking at Po, who was just about to shout awesome, but stopped in time.)
..." I told you, I don't have any money! Now go away, leave me alone!" They heard a young voice say. A loud,angry voice shouted in response~

17 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/12/14 10:29 PM

* Nuhai gasps, The Five groan, and Monkey covers his face with his hand while Po looks at his feet.
Shifu(shocked, and getting angry at Po): You thought? Didn't ask, you just figured you could bring any random street urchin into the Jade Palace! What next, a grand feast in honor of all the times you've messed things up?
Po: Well, if you're offering, then...
Shifu(loud and furious): No, and no! This girl can not stay! Absolutely not! The Jade palace is a place for training Kung Fu Masters, not housing random people who are so down on their luck that they beg or deceive others in order to get away with all their criminal activities.
*Shifu has turned to Nuhai, whose hands are clenched tightly, and who is red-faced from the hurt and anger resulting from Shifu.
"How dare you" whispered Nuhai.
Shifu: What!?!
Nuhai(fairly yelling): ''I said 'HOW DARE YOU. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT, YOU STUCK UP GEEZER! I AM NOT A CRIMINAL, AND I MOST CERTAINLY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT FOR RUNNING INTO YOUR SERVANTS. I MAY BE A WANDERER, AND I MAY BE DOWN ON MY LUCK, BUT AT LEAST I CAN SAY I WORK HARD IN ORDER TO SURVIVE. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CHALLENGING THAT IS, SURVIVING BY YOURSELF SINCE YOU WERE 8! NO, YOU GREW UP IN A BEAUTIFUL PALACE, MOST LIKELY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I DON'T KNOW WHO WOULDN'T GIVE THE CLOTHES OFF THEIR BACK FOR THAT!
"AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I NEVER ONCE BEGGED OR ASKED FOR FAVORS OF PITY. I WORKED TO GET THE THINGS I NEEDED,OR WANTED! IF IT WAS OFFERED OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF SOMEONES HEART, THEN SURE, I WOULD ACCEPT THE HELP BY THOSE KIND PEOPLE, WHO WOULDN'T, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY KINDNESS IN YOUR HEART AT ALL! ALL I CAN SEE IS BITTERNESS. AND I FOR ONE, REFUSE TO STAY HERE WHERE I'M GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE A MONSTER, ESPECIALLY BY ONE WHO ACTS LIKE IT!"
*With those final words, she runs out of the Jade Palace, leaving everyone speechless.
Who knew someone so seemingly small and delicate could exercise the power to stab the hearts of those listening? Who would have guessed she could possess the wisdom of an aged one? How did she get to be this way? Who is she? Where did she come from?
*With a flash of thunder, Shifu and the others are snapped out of their thoughts, and they realize Nuhai has just headed out into a rapidly approaching storm, a major one at the looks of it.

Date: 07/12/14 5:20 PM

*They never begin, for Shifu has mysteriously appeared into the room,unnoticed by Po and Monkey, causing the other masters to freeze. Nuhai is still trying to get Monkey and Po to stop, but to no avail.Tigress starts to explain, but Shifu silences her, and walks up to them.
Monkey: You are gonna regret challenging me Po!I have speed and agility on my side.
Po:Yeah,well, you're gonna regret a lot after this.
Nuhai(speaking to Shifu): I think I'm gonna regret meeting these two lunatics.
Shifu: Not as much as these two(Po and Monkey look at each other and laugh nervously) are going to regret what I have in store for them.
Monkey(nervously): Master Shifu...um..hi...
Po: Uhh...(tries to play it cool) hey, didn't actually know you were standing there...watching us...for how long exactly?
Shifu: Long enough.Who is she?(pointing at Nuhai)
Po:Right. Master Shifu,Nuhai. Nuhai,meet Master Shifu
Nuhai: It is so nice to meet you Shifu, I wish the situation(glancing at Po and Monkey) hadn't been so awkward.
*The whole time she's talking, Shifu is glaring at them, so she tries to change the topic.
Nuhai: This place is beautiful. Did you help build it? It must have taken....
Shifu(interrupting): Who are you, and why are you here?
Nuhai(stunned):Excuse me?
Shifu: You heard me-Who are you and why are you here?(Po and Monkey look at each other nervously)
Nuhai(impatiently): Well, since you kindly asked me, I'll tell you- my name is Nuhai Long, and as to why I am here, I don't know, you should ask him(pointing at Po, who was trying to exit,unseen by Shifu.
Shifu: Po?
Po: Oh yeah, I forgot..I mean..I meant to come to you and ask...you weren't here...and she has no where to stay...(Po's voice has dropped so low, Shifu is straining to hear him)...I thought maybe she could stay here.
Shifu: WHAT!
Po(loudly in desperation): I thought she could stay here!

Date: 07/12/14 2:41 AM

Here's the REAL next post. Enjoy!

*When they all get back to the Jade Palace, Po is carrying the still passed out form of Nuhai. Since Shifu is nowhere to be seen, Po drops Nuhai on the ground within the Jade palace, which, needless to say,wakes her up to a painful start.
Nuhai(sharply):OW, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR? And why....what...where...
*Nuhai trails off when she realizes that she is no longer in the bamboo forest, but is inside a breathtaking palace, which is something she would never have imagined in her life, let alone believed she would enter something so beautiful.
Nuhai: This...this is..beautiful
Monkey(softly so no one hears him):like you
Nuhai(excitedly):This place is incredible!Where am I...I mean, Where are we?
Po(full of pride): You...and we..are standing inside the Jade Palace, the greatest Kung Fu center in China!
Crane:Well, that might be an exaggeration, considering we're stuck with Po as the Dragon Warrior.
*Everyone laughs, except Nuhai, who is confused.
Nuhai: What's so special about being the Dragon warrior? Isn't it just the same as any other warrior? Fighting for a worthy or noble cause?
*No one is quite sure what to say to this, so they stare at her long enough to make her want to disappear.Finally, Viper speaks.
Viper: Well, you are right about what a warrior does, but Po is definitely unique, not only as a Kung Fu master, but also as the Dragon Warrior. It's...a bit hard to explain.
*Po, is beginning to blush at the compliment, which does not escape Monkeys notice.
Monkey(seeing an opportunity for a good joke): You don't need an explanation to notice Po's greatest attributes. You can see the great reverence he shows for the Kung Fu masters when you behold...his collection of their action figures!
Monkey swipes the Tigress action figure from Po's pocket and displays it for everyone. As everyone else starts to laugh, Tigress shakes her head, and Po is becoming redder, yet Monkey continues...
"...and you can just smell the purity in his dumpling breath,and who can't help but be amazed at the massiveness of his stomach, the strictness of his see-everything-and-eat-it diet, and his unmatchable voracious appetite. Po truly is a one of a kind warrior!"
*By now everyone, including Tigress, is laughing hard, which has Po starting to run out of the room, which makes everyone laugh harder. Po stops, as if he just had a brilliant idea, and turns to face Monkey.
Po(smiling):Hey,Monkey, if you don't think I'm such a great warrior, why don't you prove just how good of one you are in a match?Winner gets to introduce Nuhai to Shifu.
Nuhai(getting nervous at the idea):No, you guys really shouldn't.....
Monkey: "You're on Po!"(smiling at the thought of introducing Nuhai to Shifu, and humiliating Po further)
*On with a Kung-Fu match!

Date: 07/11/14 10:13 PM

Going out to: KFPDW123

Thank you so much!You just made my day! :)
That was one of my main priority goals in this story. I am so glad to hear that from someone other than myself,being my own critic!
Keep in mind, this story is going to be a long one. I hope you enjoy the story as it progresses.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/10/14 11:20 PM

My apologies for the re-posting of the same thing- I forgot I had posted this already.
That's what I get for not being patient and waiting before I do.
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/10/14 10:01 PM

Wolfjade28, awesome story so far!! You nailed the characters exactly like in the series. Keep up the good work.

Date: 07/10/14 3:10 PM

****Nuhai does not finish her sentence, because she collapses to the ground, fainting from exhaustion it seems. The others, stand in momentary shock.
Po(uncertainly): She's not dead, is she?
Monkey: If she is, then its your fault for not knowing when to shut up, Po.
Po: Harsh man.
Tigress: And you're an idiot Po.
Po: What, now its my fault that girls are overly emotional. Geez, maybe if they...OUCH!
*Tigress and Viper have just hit Po hard enough to silence him...for now at least.
there is a brief period of silence as they all look at the out-cold Nuhai. Then, Po speaks up.
Po: "What do we do with her?
Mantis: We?
Po: Well, yeah. We cant just leave her here. It's not right. We should bring her back with us.
Viper: Po, we can't just bring total strangers into the Jade Palace. Don't you remember what happened when you brought back those street performers?
*Flashback to when the dancers stole a valuable and prized chalice after Po invited them to stay as guests at the Jade Palace-and all the trouble they had to undergo to retrieve it before Shifu could find out about it.
Tigress:...or when you brought those orphans back that stole from everybody, and locked us up?
*Second flashback to those cute little orphans, who were really thieves, but were eventually placed in a loving home.
Monkey: Well, Po does have a good point. We can't just leave her here, not with those bandits after her. Shouldn't we at least ask Shifu what to do?
Tigress(gazing down at Nuhai): It looks like we don't have a choice.

Date: 07/10/14 12:55 PM

Po(uncertainly): She's not dead, is she?
Monkey: If she is, then its your fault for not knowing when to shut up, Po.
Po: Harsh man.
Tigress: And you're an idiot Po.
Po: What, now its my fault that girls are overly emotional. Geez, maybe if they...OUCH!
*Tigress and Viper have just hit Po hard enough to silence him...for now at least.
there is a brief period of silence as they all look at the out-cold Nuhai. Then, Po speaks up.
Po: "What do we do with her?
Mantis: We?
Po: Well, yeah. We cant just leave her here. It's not right. We should bring her back with us.
Viper: Po, we can't just bring total strangers into the Jade Palace. Don't you remember what happened when you brought back those street performers?
*Flashback to when the dancers stole a valuable and prized chalice after Po invited them to stay as guests at the Jade Palace-and all the trouble they had to undergo to retrieve it before Shifu could find out about it.
Tigress:...or when you brought those orphans back that stole from everybody, and locked us up?
*Second flashback to those cute little orphans, who were really thieves, but were eventually placed in a loving home.
Monkey: Well, Po does have a good point. We can't just leave her here, not with those bandits after her. Shouldn't we at least ask Shifu what to do?
Tigress(gazing down at Nuhai): It looks like we don't have a choice.

Date: 07/09/14 12:38 AM

Viper: How old are you now, Nuhai?
Nuhai(shyly): I am 18
Mantis: Unbelievable! You mean you've been wandering around for 10 years, and you managed to stay alive ALL BY YOURSELF!!!!
Nuhai(smiling): Yes.
Tigress: That still doesn't answer the big question- where did you learn your Kung-fu skills. And how could someone your size manage to have that strength?
Nuhai(indignantly): The same way that your bug friend manages to take out foes 10 times bigger than he is apparently. I learned how to fight by watching and copying any I came in contact with, coupled with the fighting attitude I needed in order to survive, I guess that is where you could say I learned it from. Also, I learned from mistakes, whether they were made by myself or others. Now, if you'll excuse me...
Po: Wait, where are you going?
Nuhai(lightly): I told you before- I'm a wanderer. I go wherever I please,whenever I want- no curfews, no ties,no....
**She freezes as Po starts to speak and stiffens. The others, except Po, notice.
Po:...no place to call home,no friends you can trust, no family to turn to in times of need? Gee, sounds rather lonely if you ask me."
Nuhai(bursting): WELL, I DID'T ASK YOU DID I?
***She's trying to attack Po, but Monkey and Tigress are restraining her-to the extent possible,that is.
DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS! I'M NOT A WANDERER BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ONE- I'M A WANDERER BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE ONE. UNTIL I FIND OUT WHAT I'M MEANT TO DO IN LIFE-WHERE I BELONG, WHO AND WHAT I AM, WHERE I CAME FROM, I HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER, BECAUSE.....
****Nuhai does not finish her sentence, because she collapses to the ground, fainting from exhaustion it seems. The others, stand in momentary shock.

Date: 07/07/14 8:22 PM

..."ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, I WILL GET THAT NECKLACE. BANDITS, ATTACK!"
***completely surrounded by bandits closing in on her, the young girl prepared to fight.
Tigress(forcefully): "Alright, now."
Po(with enthusiasm) : Alright, let's do this!!!"
Soon, they are within the circle of bandits, and fighting with the force and energy of a raging typhoon. Fists pounding, bandits flying in all directions. The young girl fought along side
of the warriors of the Jade Palace with the strength and speed of an unknown force, completely unaware that lurking deep in the shadows of a cave, two gleaming red eyes were watching the entire scene, and plotting an evil scheme,so evil, so dark, that not even the deepest part of the abyss could frighten one in comparison.
***Meanwhile, the leader of the bandits had just received a staggering blow by the young girl. While fleeing with his marauding band, he cries:
"THIS ISN'T OVER. I WILL HAVE THAT AMULET ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO. SOME DAY,SOME...."
***Before he can finish his threat, a rock the size of Po's paw hits him, and, roaring from pain and rage, he disappears into the forest nearby.
Tigress(with indigence): "Po, what did you throw that at him for?"
Po:"Hey, don't look at me, I didn't do that".
Tigress(growling):"Well, then who did?"
"Sorry about that. I wanted to finish what I started. Sorry I got you guys involved"
The Five and Po turn to look down at the girl, who looked no bigger than Po's head, let alone strong enough to lift a boulder of that size.Then the questions started pouring like a waterfall.
"Who are you? What's your name? Where are you from? Where did you learn to fight like that? How can you possibly be that strong? Will you sign my belly?
At this, everyone stops, turns to look at Po, who becomes embarrassed because, as usual, he's stuck his foot in his mouth.
The girl starts to laugh, making everyone look back at her.
"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Nǚhái Lóng, and I'm not really sure where I come from,exactly. In short, I was adopted when I was a baby, and when my village was destroyed, my adopted mother and I became wanderers until I was 8. Then, she died, and I continued as a wanderer, learning as I traveled how to provide for myself, how to protect myself, and so on. I can't say it's been too bad altogether. I've traveled far and wide, seen lots of places, met lots of people, and have learned to greet each day with a smile. Life itself is a gift, but how you use it is what truly makes it worthwhile."
All of them smiled, for they realized that she was a very special individual. Just how special she would later prove to be though, no one could have guessed at that moment.

Date: 07/07/14 3:13 PM

Thanks. Yours is awesome too. pretty soon, we'll both have others besides us commenting on how much they like our stories.
Oooooohhhh, I can see it now... (stuck in a daydream only I can see at the moment)
Think I'm letting my head get away with me. I'll get back to posting the story. Thanks for the feedback!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/06/14 8:52 PM

wow buddy. Thats so cool.

Date: 07/06/14 12:04 AM

"LIAR, GIVE ME ALL YOUR VALUABLES!"
***Po and the others arrive to see a composed female chinchilla surrounded by a band of fearsome gorilla bandits.The leader, who had yelled at her, was glaring her, and he looked angry enough to tear her to pieces.
Po:"Let's go show these guys who they're messing with!"
Tigress(snarling): Wait til the time's right Po,or you'll have me to deal with"
Po(whimpers):"ok"
***Meanwhile, the Gorilla bandit notices the necklace around the girls neck, and laughs as he reaches to take it.
"Well then, we'll just take this then, and....
***Before he can touch the necklace or say anything else, the girl grabs his wrist and flips him onto his back,causing everyone watching, including Po and the five,to gasp.
"YOU DARE TOUCH THIS AND I SWEAR IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DID!!!
***Surprised by her strength and forcefulness, The Leader rises up, towers over her and roars...

Date: 07/03/14 11:16 PM

Oh, that explains it. I'm gonna keep writing!
By the way, thank you for clarifying that. I totally understand how it is with siblings. It's cool.
~wolfjade

Date: 06/27/14 6:40 PM

Sorry I said boo that was my brother he gets on my account sometimes. Little brothers (rolls eyes).

Date: 06/26/14 6:15 PM

First off, I haven't finished even half of it due to complications in my crazy life. The story gets better later on.Second, let's see you do better Mr. Critical.