YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Legend of the apple tree book 1: the sleepwalking

Date: 06/25/14 1:35 PM

Chapter 1: The apple tree.

On a hill in China there grows an apple tree. That apple tree is a Legend. Here is the Legend of the apple tree:

In China it is most known that there is bad guys. Right? Those bad guys used to make there own plans to there group, but when Po came, they wanted to work together. "Hey Kai Lung" said the Croc bandits shifting there feet on that foggy night. "Yes" Kai Lung said in a rather spooky then answering voice. "We were wondering." started one Croc. "Yes" Kai Lung said In an more angry voice now. "If we could." said one more. Then there leader finished the sentence "work with you." Well I have plans tonight and if you want me to work with you, Its only if I get to plan." said Kai Lung seeming excited. "OK Kai Lung." said the Croc bandits. So when the Croc bandits and Kai Lung attacked, it seemed there was a force field around China and only one master knew why. Master Shifu knew that the apple tree did it. thats why the apple tree is a legend.

By leighaw

23 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/22/14 2:20 PM

Chapter 10: the living ghost.
When the heroes minus Glacier saw what was there their mouths fell open. What? Asked Glacier. A second later they saw things clear again. It was a ghost. Definitely a ghost. Where, is Shao Lung! Exclaimed Kin La. I am Shao Lung! Said the ghost. Gasps came from everyone except for Glacier. Kin La raced up and aimed to kick him. When she did she fell right through him. I can not fight this guy! Exclaimed Glacier. Then Melanie closed her eyes. When they opened, her eyes began to glow. She looked over to the side and saw Shao Lungs body. She took control of his spirit and dragged him to his body. Nice Melanie! Exclaimed Glacier. Now I can fight this guy! Said Glacier running up and punching Shao Lung. When they had defeated him they looked in his pockets. Melanie found the apple trees last apple. Then Kin La murmured, The Golden Apple.

Date: 07/13/14 4:40 AM

Helllooo? R U there?b R U sleeping?
If so, let us know... especially if u'r sleeping..then, you can go down in history...as.....
"THE SLEEP-TYPER!!!" (LOL if u find this Fun-e)

~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/11/14 11:35 PM

Hope u post more of this story soon- I'm really looking forward to it!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/11/14 12:46 AM

Doing gr8!
keep up the good work!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/09/14 3:59 PM

Wait!! Who is Kai L?? Is that another version of Tai-L or who is Kai L?? Did you misspell it or no?? I'm confused on that part...

*~Treine~*

Date: 07/09/14 1:49 AM

OOOOOooooooo, spooky. Not bad.
B.T.W-Did you get the urgent memo?
If so, please respond-if not, please respond sooner!!!!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/08/14 8:13 AM

Chapter 9: Melanie is training

HIYAH! HUH! HEE! SKADOOSH! Melanie was grunting and exclaiming while she trained with Glacier. To the right Melanie! Duck! Jump! Dodge! Kick! Tiger Bite! Prance! Duck! Dodge! To the left! Kin La was coaching. OW! My back! Melanie exclaimed her back hitting against a tree. That?s enough training for today. Glacier said packing up her stuff. Back on to the trail. Said Kin La. The two Tigers and the Maltese Tiger scurried through the mountain and out the other side. Up there! That?s were they imprisoned Master Ding! That?s were Shao Lung is! Exclaimed Glacier. Up the mountain. Kin La said. But when the got there, there was no living thing, there was a ghost.

Date: 07/07/14 10:32 PM

Definitely. I've seen every episode, and this one is probably one of the best.
To be honest, it's kind of hard to pick and choose- all of the episodes are awesome! :)
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/07/14 8:16 PM

Oh I never answered your question. The apple tree is my rendition of the peach tree. BTW do you like Enter The Dragon?

Date: 07/07/14 3:16 PM

So far, so good leighaw! :) Keep on posting. I'll keep reading.
HIIIYYYAHHH
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/06/14 8:32 PM

Sorry about the cancel. OK back to posting

Chapter 8: The solving

As Melanie was walking across the mud she noticed something on her paw. She paused and lifted her paw and took that golden flash of a thing off. It was a key. Melanie read:

Key to the ancient Mountain of Grandi.

Melanie thought:

Maybe Kin La and Glacier need this. It might be there way in to the mountain.

Melanie turned around. ?I don?t care about my mom!? Melanie said running as fast as her tiger prance legs could go.

Meanwhile,

?How will we get in?? Glacier said trying to open the gates with the golden lotus clap. ?Its no use? Said Kin La frowning. Then Melanie came racing up with the key in her mouth. When she arrived she dropped it and said out of breath ?The key to open the rock gates.? And with that Glacier took the key and opened the gates and they all walked back on to the journey again.

Date: 07/06/14 12:38 AM

Join the club. I've been posting on my stories for who knows how long and I even went to other peoples stories and practically begged for a comment on my stories. It took forever to gain a buddy, but I finally managed it after a while.
By the way,noticed you're buddy request, and accepted. Welcome to my buddy list!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/05/14 7:16 AM

wolf jade,

You are right. I actually have to say something embarrassing. When ever I write real stories in real life, nobody reads them. EVER. It feels good to hear you say that.

Leighaw

Date: 07/03/14 11:27 PM

WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THAT I HEAR???
You shouldn't let the posting issue stop you from writing your stories. If this is something you enjoy doing-go for it, no matter who reads it or not.
change of topic, I'm just curious- is the apple tree supposed to be your personal rendition of the peach tree legend, like in "Enter the Dragon?" The story's not bad-rather enjoyable. If I may though, it would help to 'enter'
spaces between paragraphs and different speakers so readers like me don;t get confused.
~wolfjade

Date: 07/03/14 5:15 PM

WHAA NOBODY LIKES MY POSTS!!!!!!!!

SINCE YOU GUYS NEVER WRITE ME BACK AND NEVER ENJOY MY STORY'S, I AM SHUTTING DOWN LEGEND OF THE APPLE TREE FOREVER! ALONG WITH ALL MY OTHER BOOKS I WILL NEVER POST AGAIN ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 07/02/14 3:23 PM

Chapter 7: The Trouble
?Of to the ancient mountain of Grandi!? exclaimed Glacier about to light a torch when she heard Kin La saying ?we might run into some trouble but we can take it.? So the two raced of to the ancient mountain of Grandi. Meanwhile while Melanie was walking home, ?Why would she bring me on a hike when she fooled me into almost getting smashed by-by-by an elephant! Like I could of took him down!? but then Melanie thought in her head:
?You don?t know Kung Fu.?
?Well I know how to fight!? Then Melanie thought again:
?What stile of fighting do you know??
?I know Melanie Style fighting!? Then when Melanie was about to think again she stopped her self. Meanwhile, Kin La and Glacier arrived at the ancient mountain of Grandi. ?Oh no! The rock stone that leads to the inside won?t move!? exclaimed Kin La ?What will we do!?

Date: 07/01/14 6:57 PM

Chapter 6: Leaving home.
?We shall have to pass threw the ancient mountain of Grandi. Then we shall arrive at his planning place? planned Kin La in the muddy smoky forest. ?Then I guess its time to say goodbye to our homes.? Said Glacier more excited than ever. ?Well my mom is probably worried about me.? Said Melanie. ?We don?t care about your mom we care about adventures fighting and even well hiding.? Said Glacier wanting to get a move on. ?But?But?? said Melanie teardrops rolling down her face like a flock of geese flying to her feet ?I am going home! Ever since I joined you, all we?ve done instead of hiking is fighting and well defending like Kung Fu masters! I don?t even know Kung Fu! You guys go alone! I am not meant for this journey.? ?Bye Melanie!? laughed Glacier while Melanie stormed off.

Date: 06/30/14 3:43 PM

Chapter 5: The Plan
?Of course I am a cheetah!? exclaimed the cheetah poisoning the ears of a goat and slamming him on the ground, followed by a dodge from an incredibly fast elephant witch led to a punch. ?Nice moves, let me join the fight.? Said Glacier sending the warning to Melanie to step right. THUD! A goat landed to the right of Melanie. The cheetah and Glacier fought ?till dawn. The cheetah who was eating noodles that magically appeared said ?My name is Kin La? and with that she threw the bowl and said ?I am after Shao Lung to find out what he is planning.? And with that she took out a map showing to the cave that Glacier and Melanie had rested in the day before. ?We know that place! We passed it yesterday. This guy named Shao Lung was in it but when I fought him he ran. We heard him say we shall attack but then we did not here the rest because Melanie.? Said Glacier gasping for more air. Glacier shifted her foot kicking away a bomb left behind. ?So now he ran to a different place right?? Kin La said hopping and hopping around every time bending down and picking up some rather yellow mud. ?Yes, but now we do not know where he is? finished Glacier ashamed of herself. ?Well I have a plan.? Said Kin La.

Date: 06/29/14 8:04 PM

Chapter 4: The cheetah.
As the tigers rested in the cave they took, they noticed there was weapons. ?What are those?? asked Melanie noticing strange looking swords and axes. ?I-I-I don?t know.? Answered Glacier never seeing such thing. The next morning the tigers went into The Canyon of Winds. ?My torch!? yelped Melanie ?Its gone out! And there is a breeze!? ?Don?t worry. Its only The Canyon of Winds.? Answered Glacier. The tigers then exited the canyon and went into the forest. ?What is this forests name?? asked Melanie. ?I-I-I don?t know? answered Glacier, looking at sunset and taping her foot rapidly. ?I-I-I am tie? but Melanie didn?t get to finish because she fainted with a thud that made Glacier jump. Glacier had noticed Melanie passed out. That called the days end. The next morning the two found a strange animal fighting wolves off. ?She looks like our kind? said Melanie. ?Well I can?t tell!? screamed Glacier in a kind of angry tone. Then Melanie knew why. ?Oh yeah. You?re blind.? Melanie said. ?Of course I am blind!? Screamed Glacier even louder and angrier. ?Ok-OK? said Melanie. Glacier looked with her feet in the ground ?She?s a cheetah!? Story Parts: If you have any interest of making a scene of the story OK. You can make up the place, what the characters do, and any thing else.

Date: 06/27/14 6:30 PM

Chapter 3: The fighting
?Attack what?? asked Melanie. ?MELANIE!? whispered Glacier loud enough so Melanie could here. ?Huh!? said the wolf voice. ?Don?t make a sound? whispered Glacier. Glacier and Melanie stood there, there minds focused on the terror that stood not even three inches away. The wolf came closer and exited the cave. ?Don?t hurt us, please!? begged Melanie. ?Oh don?t bother.? Even though Glacier was blind she could see with her feet. ?He?s attacking!? Yelled Glacier in her Kung Fu fighting stance. Glacier and the wolf fought. ?By the way my name is Shao Lung? said the wolf. ?Well Mr. Shao Lung, are you ready for the beet down?? asked Glacier. ?Well I thought it would?? but Shao Lung didn?t get to finish because Glacier had already beet him down. ?Owe? said Shao Lung, moaning and groaning. ?Want some more?? Glacier asked while Shao Lung ran for his life. ?I think that?s a no. And those moves, WOW!? Melanie said surprised. ?It takes a lot of training.? Said Glacier, remembering Master Shifu, who had taught her.