YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Make KFP OCs!

Date: 06/30/14 10:10 PM

Just make a character and some might end up in a fanfic
Here's an example:

Name: Pence.
Animal: Weasel
Clothes: Simple tunic tied with a string.
Bio: Got lost at an island after a storm, but managed to survive thanks to awesome agility and enhanced senses. He finally managed to get to china and became one of the students of Seifer(an OC).
Extra: On the island he befriended a small stone cube he called "Gabby". Yeah, he was a bit lonely, being away for 18 years.
Quote(Optional): "All you need in life is inner peace, tea, & a cubed friend."-Pence LOL

Good Luck!

20 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/15/14 9:26 PM

Name: Zhnsh
Animal: Tiger
Clothes: Black pants with a sash.
Bio: Lives nearby Yueliang's uncle, and meets Yueliang and they become good friends.
Extra: Has a crush on Yueliang.
Quote(Optional): " You only now you love her when you smack her face." {XD}

~ StaRob23

Date: 07/15/14 1:10 PM

Yes.

Date: 07/14/14 3:39 PM

Since no one is posting on here can I make an oc for you?

~StaRob23

Date: 07/09/14 12:59 PM

Yes that's fine.

Date: 07/08/14 7:14 PM

is it OK if I post another character???????????????????????

Date: 07/07/14 5:57 PM

Kay I'm just gonna' allow 1 more character before I start my fanfic. Can't have too many to use.

Okami

Date: 07/07/14 5:22 PM

Since it didn't post it all here we go!

Extra: She has a friend with ADHD and Can control anything to do with nature. { Not very good at controlling her powers BTW. }
She can also be very sarcastic, rudish, self-centered, kind (sometimes), annoying (very), athletic, helpful, braveish, and sweet.

Not true!~ Yueliang

Like anyone will believe you.

(attacks)~ Yueliang

~StaRob23

Date: 07/07/14 2:22 PM

Name: Master Yue

Nickname: Yuey

Species: Red Crowned Crane

Fighting Style: Crane

Don't let her elegant appearance and gracefulness fool you Master Yue is a fearsome warrior with unrivaled long range combat skills and an attitude to match. She is one of the 7 Masters of the Qogir, a group of highly specialized kung fu warriors serving as guardians of the Northern Mountain Regions as well as the Imperial Capital of China: Peking. She often prefers to use the element of surprise on her enemies then skillfully uses her aerial mastery to overwhelm them and then reverse their own chi to finish them off. When regular crane style tactics fail she has an assortment of close range weapons for hand to hand or rather wing to wing combat. Yue was brought up under the watchful eye of Master Shifu at the Jade Palace learning alongside other skilled warriors including Master Tigress and the nefarious Tai-Lung. She always viewed Tigress as a little sister and often provided a counterbalance to her hard style fighting, lending a helpful hand and patient ear whenever masters Shifu or Oogway were not present. When Grand Master Shzh sought to form a group of 7 kung fu warriors at the request of the Emperor, he approached Oogway knowing the celebrated skills of the Jade Palace students would be valuable. Master Yue volunteered knowing she faced a hard life ahead far away from her old life at the Jade Palace, she deemed it "a necessary step on my path to become a true warrior," becoming a member of the legendary 7 Masters of the Qogir.

Date: 07/07/14 2:09 PM

Oh yeah almost Forgot!

Extra: She also can control all nature rain, plants, ect. {Not very good at controlling them BTW}

~StaRob23

Date: 07/07/14 1:44 PM

Name: Yueliang (Moon)

Animal:Black wolf with green eyes.

Clothes:Normally wears a black vest with a gold moon pattern, with silver pants. If she's wearing a dress it's just a simple white dress with a gold trim.

Bio: Lived at the Jade palace, one year ago she ran off and started living with her uncle a former Kung Fu master.

~StarRob23

Date: 07/07/14 12:38 PM

Actually the timeline is 60 years before hand like Roshi22's Furious five legacy fanfic. Also that's where my other OC Seifer is gonna' be.

Okami

Date: 07/07/14 10:45 AM

I've got a bunch will post em' later Guessing you want them in the current KFP timeline with Po, Tigress and the rest of the five?

Wisdom is the Key
~Master Roshi

Date: 07/07/14 8:13 AM

I wish I could give you more but I already gave you one

Date: 07/06/14 7:37 PM

Guys, can you please give me some characters. I have a fanfic to do.

Okami?

Date: 07/03/14 5:12 PM

LOL! This sounds awesome! Just one question. Are you going to use mine??? LOL! Here you go,

Name: Lillian
Animal: cat
Clothes: a fancy red dress and underneath soccer uniform, witch nobody knows she plays.
Bio: is the smartest girl in school,everybody likes her, and she has solved many problems. She also has a secret, she plays soccer.
Extra: Lillian is a more of a sport girl than a mastermind. She uses her mastermind skills to solve problems, and her soccer skills to fight. She also was born with the power of being a Kung Fu master.
Quote: "All you need is some learning, a favorite sport, and being free from anyone trying to stop you from doing what you want." -Lillian a soccer fan

Enjoy!

Don't think just do,
Master Leighaw

Date: 07/02/14 9:18 PM

Name: Tao
Animal: Roadrunner( Beep, Beep!)
Clothes: Same as Ping since he's close enough to use his shirt.
Bio: Was a cocky, was forced to learn discipline when his father forced him to go learn Kung Fu at Academy of Martial Arts, so he'll stop being a "Jerk". He still is a jerk, just a BIT less of one.
Extra: Can run extremely fast like Sonic( at the speed of sound!)