YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Just Once

Date: 07/13/14 3:36 PM

Just once

Yueliang's POV

Prologue

Darkness, total darkness. I could feel my every muscle tensing as I stood up. Looking around it didn't seem like a normal nightmare.... The trees seemed like they had just burst out of the ground, their leaves all shades of green, the flowers blossoming, the most beautiful scene. I looked up at the sky clear blue, the birds chirping. I smelled the air, very musty indeed. That?s when I heard the sound, the sound of footsteps. I ran without a question. Pain jutted up my head as I tripped over a root... I felt something trickling down my lip. I tasted something metallic, almost. Smudging the red liquid over my cheek I got up to continue my run. A form stopped me in my tracks, paralyzed I fell back.

?Yueliang...? It called softly it's voice honeyed.

?Yueliang!? It called again it's voice a little louder.

Then it faded out. <i/>

TBC

I hope you guys like this! I did my best on it and worked really hard!
~ StaRob23

20 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/13/14 10:18 AM

Chapter Two
Yueliang?s POV

?Hey little girl are you all alone?? I heard a laugh, and my mind raced as the shadow stepped out from the trees?

In front of me stood a big black puma, his eyes were metallic green and he wore weapons a lot of weapons . I thought of punching him in the stomach and running, but he was blocking my way and I was too small.
?Move.? I finally spat.
?Why should I?? It answered me back it?s mouth weaved into a crooked smile.
?Looks like we are doing this the hard way? I tried to look brave, as I cracked my knuckles. He laughed. It was a rude laugh, like when you fall and your brother teases you for crying. The puma started lumbering forward, and I looked up hoping to find something to at attache myself to. I found a branch about 2 feet above and sprang up getting in a jumping position. The puma ran into the tree, the blow stunning him. As soon as it happened I jumped down on the ground behind him. He spun around dizzying himself, This guy just wouldn't take a hint I ran fast as I could, sweat trickling down my forehead the air flying at my face.
I gritted my teeth and yelled. I sprang in the air and he caught my foot throwing me down. He started to yell. I shook my head, and got up quickly. He threw his sword down at the ground I was sitting on a second ago. My blood rushing through my veins as I dogged his punches. He had a smirk slapped on his face. Anger rushing through me
?Surrender already?? I asked. His face grew pale and all my anger left me.
?I?m sorry? he sputtered ? I have a son and daughter at home and their mother died a week ago, I need money please don?t say anything? I thought he was lying but he was looking me in the eye. He was serious.
?Go.? I smiled and gave him my silver yuan.
?THANK YOU MISS!? I nodded and watched him run, I walked off in the opposite direction. In front of my very eyes stood my uncle, his hands on his hips, smiling.
?Come here my dear and, give your uncle a hug!?
TBC
Hope you liked it!!!! ~StaRob23

Date: 09/12/14 10:13 PM

Hi guys I'm so glad you kept this up! I've been really busy with homework and school, also the nick boards weren't working for me. But I will post as soon as I can!
~ StaRob23

Date: 09/12/14 6:10 PM

It wasn't terrible, it was actually quite interesting!! Continue the story, please!!

*~Treine~*

Date: 09/11/14 9:55 PM

Don't go.

Date: 08/18/14 11:42 AM

are you there? I really want you to continue

Date: 08/13/14 12:01 PM

Umm... guys, just wondering do you want me to continue or not? Just wondering. ~StaRob23

Date: 07/19/14 1:25 PM

Chapter one

Yueliang's POV

I woke up gasping. I didn't understand any thing in that dream. It was... Confusing.
Pacing back and forth my mind wandered off. After an hour or so, realizing it was 5 in the morning I went to the kitchen and made some tea. I closed off my feelings and used my senses. The tea smelled minty, I could hear Viper coming to the kitchen, the kitchen looked perfect. I tasted the tea... exquisite. I sighed. Then the dream made sense. Viper stared at me as I swiped away the tear that was running down my cheek aggravated.

?Are you ok sweetie??

She asked slowly. I shook my head and ran. Tears kept coming I couldn't stop them, I didn't care anymore. Reaching my little cave I sat down, they kept coming... more tears . Glancing at the floor I sighed, my teardrops echoing on the cave floor. Mom, Dad I knew they weren't gone now. They were alive... but the thing is I didn't know were. I closed my eyes and breathed. Nope can't calm down. I punched the caged and yelled.

?WHY ME!!!?

?Why me...? I whispered

I fell to the ground. I was a mess. I heard Po call my name and I started to run, maybe Shifu would understand why I was late, maybe he wouldn't yell this time. My hopes fell to the ground when I saw his face.

?H-hey Shifu!? I said quietly.

?What have you been doing!?

?Well I had a dream and I thought...?

?THIS IS TENTH TIME YUELIANG!? He sighed

?I'm sorry?

?Sorry doesn?t matter right now. You are not doing the Sundown competition at all!?

?WHAT!!? I had been practicing for almost over a year for this .

?You know what? I put my hands on my hips anger flashing in my head, my heart beating fast. ?I KNEW YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME!? I shouted.

I stomped my foot and I could hear a storm brewing. ?You aren't my master!? a root grasped his arm ?Your just a jerk!? Lightning flashed as I kept ranting. ?Couldn't have you taken the time to realize how you hurt me! Not once!? It started to rain and I stomped off to my room thorns sprouting wherever I stepped. Without knowing what I was doing I stuffed all my belongings into my travel pack and wrote a note. I climbed out of my window and ran, without a reason. They wouldn't be able to catch up I'm to fast. I stopped out of breath, I had already past the village. My green eyes scanned the spot I stopped at. A bamboo forest. I heard a twig snap and swiveled around my ears prickling.

?Hey little girl are you all alone .? I heard a laugh, and my mind raced as the shadow stepped out from the trees...

TBC

Hope you liked it! It wasn't as good as the prologue. I know, sorry.

~ StaRob23

Date: 07/15/14 1:19 PM

@wolfjade28

Thank you! It's what inspired me to make this story!
I'll make the naxt chap today!

~ StaRob23

Date: 07/14/14 11:50 PM

That poem was very beautiful and touching STARROB23! I like it!
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/14/14 9:51 PM

@batskee

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Excuse her she's fangirling.

AGHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY!!!

@wolfjade

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

~StaRob23

Date: 07/14/14 4:17 PM

ooohhh....the mystery suspense as intro-very nice~
~WOLFJADE

Date: 07/14/14 3:38 PM

I made a poem for my story, Enjoy!

Just once
Just once forget my faults
Just once don't yell
Just once be kind
Just once forgive me
Just once don't forget I'm still a kid
Just once don't be harsh
Just once take care of me
Just once be the man I used to look up to.

~StaRob23

Date: 07/14/14 3:25 PM

@tigrispo

Thank you so very much!!!

~ StaRob23

Date: 07/14/14 3:23 PM

@StarRob23:

I thought it was very good! Good description and vocab. I look forward to hearing more.

~*Batskee*~

Date: 07/14/14 1:06 PM

I really liked it.

you a ~tigrispo~