YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Tigress's Birthday - Chapter 3a

Date: 08/24/14 1:54 PM

CHAPTER 3:
(LYING DOWN ON A BED) ?OHHH?MANTIS?DOES THE THERMOMETER SHOW A FEVER? (SHE SNEEZED) ?NO, TIGRESS. YOU ARE NORMAL. NOW?JUST BREATHE?YOUR FOOD WILL DIGEST. I ALREADY GAVE YOU THE AMOXINA MEDICINE THROUGH THE SHOT.? ?(STUFFED UP) WHEN DO YOU THINK?DEHHH?I?LL BE?AHEM?AHEM?BETTER? MY BIRTHDAY IS? (SOB?SNIFF) GOING TO BE?DESTROYED.? ?HEY DON?T WORRY TIGRESS. YOU JUST RELAX, AND YOU WILL BE BETTER IN?UHHH?SOON.? (JUST THEN, TIGRESS FELT HER BODY SHIVER, AND SHE WHIMPERED. MANTIS JUMPED ONTO TIGRESS?S SHOULDER.) ?YOU KNOW WHAT, MONKEY? WE NEED TO WARM HER UP, AND THAT?S HOW SHE WILL HEAL.? ?GOOD IDEA?I ONLY WISH THAT I DIDN?T TRICK HER LIKE THAT.? (THEY WATCHED AS TIGRESS COUGHED INTO HER PAW, AND THEN SHIVER. MONKEY FOUND A NEARBY BLANKET, AND PUT IT ONTO HER. SHE MOVED HER HEAD TO THE SIDE, AND YAWNED. THEN SHE GOT UP. ?GUYS?I?FEEL BETTER?HAHAHA?I?M OK NOW.? (THE OTHERS SMILED AND HIGH FIVED EACH OTHER.) ?WOOO?THAT?S ONE HEALED TIGRESS.? ?YEAH?WELL I STILL FEEL A SORE THROAT, ALLERGIES, PAIN IN MY NECK, BUT OTHERWISE I FEEL?WHAT YOU SAID, HEALED.? ?THANK GOODNESS?NOW, TIGRESS?WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?? ?NO?NO?I?M FINE?I DON?T NEED GIFTS.? ?WELL, WE ARE STILL GOING TO GET SOME FOR YOU.? ?SERIOUSLY, MONKEY, I?M FINE. ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY TODAY IS TO MEDITATE.? ?THAT?S FINE?BUT WE STILL WANT TO GET YOU PRESENTS.? ?ALRIGHT? (SIGH) I?LL STAY HERE.?
   1 Messages Sort By
Show Topics