YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Kung Fu Panda » View Thread
Tigress's Birthday - Chapter 4

Date: 08/24/14 1:59 PM

CHAPTER 4:
(IN THE VALLEY, CROC BANDITS AND GORILLA BANDITS WERE ROAMING AROUND SCARING VILLAGERS, WHEN THE FOUR RAN UP TO THEM AND FOUGHT THEM OFF.) ?IF YOU BANDITS WERE WONDERING?IT?S TIGRESS?S BIRTHDAY TODAY.? (THE BANDITS GASPED, AND THEN BOWED.) ?TELL HER THAT WE SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY.? (THEN, THEY LEFT.)
?(WANDERING AROUND) OH?WE CAN GO TO THAT PLACE OVER THERE.? ?GOOD IDEA, MANTIS.? (THEY WALKED UP TO THE SELLER?S STORE.) ?HI MR. YONG, WE ARE HERE TO LOOK FOR A GIFT FOR TIGRESS. IT?S HER BIRTHDAY TODAY.? ?OK, WHAT DO YOU WANT? I?VE GOT BAMBOO STEAMERS, I?VE GOT ANCIENT VASES, I?VE GOT SWORDS, I?VE GOT?? (THEN MONKEY SAW SOMETHING.) ?OOH?CAN WE HAVE THAT SILVER SWORD WITH THE RED HANDLE AND THAT SAYS TIGER FURY ON IT?? ?YES YOU CAN. ONLY PROBLEM?IT?S FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS.? ?WOULD A CENT HELP? BECAUSE MONEY IS NOT SOMETHING WE EARN EVERY DAY.? ?YES. HERE YOU GO. ALL WRAPPED UP AND IN A PACKAGE. WOW?SO YOU FIGHT EVERY DAY, AND YOU DON?T EARN MONEY?? ?DON?T NEED TO.? ?WOAH?OK?HAVE A NICE DAY, AND WISH TIGRESS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR ME. AND BY THE WAY?THAT WAS THE LAST TIGER FURY SWORD.?
   1 Messages Sort By
Show Topics