YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
EPIC WRITER'S GROUP!!!! (POM branch)

Date: 01/05/14 10:07 PM

Hello, and welcome to DEWG! This is a group of fan-fiction authors who...uh...write. :P There is no "leader", and all voices will be heard. This is a group that shares tips, writes fanfics together(you know 'em doubles, triples, etc....), and more! We're looking for members in this branch...so...apply!!

Submission form example
~~~~~~~~~~
Nickname: Winxpomcp/Winx
Type of writing(POV, Third Person, etc.) : It depends...:P
Sample (short chapter) : see "Stand and Defend".
Any OC's? (list 'em.) : Ash, Kat
Any fanfics you wrote with more than one chapter? (past and present) : Time Tangled (deleted), ~~~Stand and Defend~~~, Assassin's Guild (TMNT Fanfic)

Good luck!

48 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 02/11/14 8:08 PM

catatheart: YES! I'm here! I don't know about bugall, though.

definitely not unnamed fan-fic! we need a title that grabs peoples attention.

How about this:

Human or Penguin: a mysterious mayhem.

what do you think? do you think I could have my OC Crystal turn Human as well? and have a small part of her love for Kowalski, and his bit of love for her? will Doris be human too? we have some details to work out first. will the penguins be the ones to make the machine, or a certain Bad guy? I'd prefer if Kowalski did it. You do realize that the humanizer was my idea?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm anxious too, but I want to do a really snappy sharp crackalakin job.

GEEKS RULE! and there's only 1Kowalski.

Date: 02/11/14 6:46 PM

Hmm? i'm completely drawing a blank with ideas for a title Maybe just to start it we could label it as an unnamed fanfic, then repost it with a name or something? I dunno. I'm just anxious to start as soon as possible.
1kowalski and bull gal are you still there??

Date: 02/07/14 6:33 PM

Sure, bullgal can join!

Yeah, exactly what we're doing! Just need the title...

This is what I've learned about titles: The better/more mysterious sounding, the more people will stop and read, and writing skill helps too, however, this is a smaller board, so the fanfiction might not get as many views.

~Winx

Date: 02/06/14 8:37 PM

No way! but we should probably start that fanfic soon. we need to figure out the details still, though. and is bullgal joining?
Just to clarify: we're doing a fanfic about the penguins turning into humans and we are having OCs, right? If everyone is in agreement, lets get that fanfic going

Date: 02/01/14 2:37 PM

Aww, now don't tell me it's over before it ever started?

~Winx

Date: 01/22/14 1:01 AM

Maybe...I don't know, but I would prefer it...

Date: 01/21/14 4:30 PM

Oh, pfft, i completely forgot to ask. are we bringing OCs into this?

Date: 01/21/14 4:28 PM

maybe we should just keep entry going so anyone new can just join in as we go? Ok, I guess I can start the fanfic if you guys want?

Date: 01/20/14 9:59 PM

I have no idea when we're starting...

@bullgal: If we all agree, we might start up entry again within...whenever we feel like it...;P

~too lazy to do signature again

Date: 01/20/14 6:17 PM

its ok i'll figure something else out :3 when are we starting

Date: 01/20/14 9:23 AM

ENTRY IS CLOSED?
NOOO!!!!I just discovered this!!!!!!

Date: 01/18/14 11:52 PM

Hello?

Entry is now closed. Just wanna clear that up. :3

Date: 01/16/14 8:08 PM

In Stand and Defend, while the penguins are sleeping, Ash sneaks a vial of white, glowing liquid into their mouths...but go ahead and do the rare government chemical thing. I don't really care.

~When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let people wonder how the heck you did it.

Date: 01/14/14 9:40 PM

Sounds great, we should just make sure we don't make it too much like Stand and Defend so we're not copying or anything. :3 Maybe the penguins are going on a mission to get a vile of some rare chemical from a government lab for Kowalski's inventions when a bunch of the experimental chemicals get knocked over, mix together, and turn the penguins human? I dunno, I'll post more ideas later :P Also, are we waiting 'till the 17th for last minute entries?

Date: 01/13/14 9:01 PM

Hmm...maybe a thing where they become human...? I don't know, though, ~~~Stand and Defend~~~ will involve the penguins and Ash becoming human. What were you thinking of?

~Winx :3

Date: 01/12/14 9:03 PM

of course so, I know we're still waiting 'till the 17th, but what should our first fanfic be about?

Date: 01/11/14 10:37 PM

I only gotta few of 'em books left to go. :3

Hmm...I wanna wait until the 17th, to see if anyone else want's to join.

Reminder: After we finish the fanfic, remember that this is a writer's group, not a triple. We might still be together as the members of DEWG, if there are enough of us.

Date: 01/11/14 9:17 PM

Yes!! I finished the series a while ago, but i still love it
That's why Sky/Skywing has a warrior's name

Date: 01/11/14 7:57 PM

I've read the whole series of the Warriors, and I like the first part of the series with Fire heart better then the prophecy.

They are cool, but My Dad says they are a bit....well, not good. I don't read them that much, cause they are sooo intense.

What will our first fan-fic be about???

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeks RULE! And there's only 1Kowalski.

Date: 01/11/14 1:46 AM

@catatheart: You read Warriors too? :3

Can't wait to start writing with ya guys! :D

Anyone else wanna join before the 17th? You're welcome to.