YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
Caelstella please read :)

Date: 06/04/14 7:40 PM

(We can each have our stories and then our characters meet!)

My eyes broke open blinking at the bright harsh lighting. I tried to get up and look around but had to lie back down from the pain in my head. I appeared to be in a crate in some sort of Veterinary office. My head pounded. A doctor walked in and said, "How is my little patient this morning?" I blinked, wondering if i knew him. "You should be OK with a little rest and relaxation. Hm. we don't have a Penguin habitat here at the Bronx zoo... Oh I know! Over at the Hoboken Zoo they have a Puffin Habitat that should work!" I didn't know why exactly but something in my mind was screaming against the idea of that place called Hoboken. As soon as he walked out I tried to look for a way to get out. My head was Pounding so hard i could hardily hear myself think let alone look for a way out. I looked at the door of the crate and without thinking flipped one thing pulled another and with a creak the door swung open. (TBC)
Ninjawings
   11 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/23/14 10:35 PM

ooh ya how about just Dr. Blowhole's hospital
or try Dr. Blowhole's hospital OF DOOM!!
Ninjawings

Date: 06/23/14 11:50 AM

Sorry about the long-time no post thing-- I'm having trouble getting it to post because of the title. I think I'm going to have to change it to something else, but I'm working on it.

Date: 06/22/14 4:16 PM

How is the story coming? If your stuck with any writers block tell me i can help! :)
Ninjawings
Ps No rush i know your busy! ;)

Date: 06/12/14 6:38 PM

OOH ya! great name! :) can't wait! Can you start it? im good at middle parts lol
Ninjawings

Date: 06/08/14 10:46 AM

Ok, sounds good. how about we call it "Dr. Blowhole's Hospital of Horrors" or something?

Date: 06/07/14 1:25 PM

Sorry for repeating myself I thought it had not posted my first one
Ninjawings

Date: 06/07/14 11:20 AM

With Maybe something like Dr. Blowhole Was collecting one of as many species as he could for some evil plot.
I will only be able to post during the weekends from now on so... you get it started then i will continue
Ninjawings

Date: 06/07/14 10:01 AM

Yes! That sounds great But can you start it? Thanks,
Ninjawings

Date: 06/06/14 11:49 PM

Sweet! if you haven't noticed Im not very good at starting plots so ya! :) that sound Really good! you want to start it or should I wait never mind you start it haha
Ninjawings or Clem

Date: 06/06/14 8:43 PM

Um, I was thinking if we do a double we could start a separate one because my current one, 'the princess and the geek' is a Dorski, so it wouldn't really work out to incorporate a sub-plot.
Sorry!! But this sounds great so far, though, so perhaps we could continue with a different plot? Maybe our characters can be held captive at a hospital where dr. Blowhole has arranged for the patient's memories to be whipped and for them to believe there is no life outside the hospital walls?