YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
Project Idea, to all fanfic writers on the board!

Date: 06/15/14 1:50 AM

Guys! Let's all do a collab/multi together! It should be fun, no? (besides, summer is just starting! I don't think I'll be as busy) If you want to join, just say so. You only have to put an example if you want, though. Only thing is, if a character has to deal with love drama, don't make it too intense. I don't want it to get deleted. We'll discuss it after sign-ups are closed, 'kay?

People so far:
winxpomcp/Winx

~Winx
Pure Imagination

16 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/31/14 1:56 AM

@Winx - You did?! Wow! I feel pretty happy about that! Maybe I'll write the story again, I've lost the beginning of the other one and can't remember what happened... But I'm so glad you read it!

~Gidget

Date: 07/30/14 12:47 PM

@Gidget: I read that Crystal Falcon fanfic! (I was a silent reader then... ._.)

~Winx
I need to Lurne hao too spel.

Date: 07/29/14 12:20 AM

I may not be a specific or well known writer on here or anything, but I have an idea! Maybe you could write the story of the adventure that the pengooins have at the end of the episode, "The Legend of The Golden Squirrel", when Frankie gives Private the Feather of the Crystal Falcon. I tried once to make it a story, but it didn't work out. Maybe we can all work together to help their adventure become reality?

~Gidget

Date: 07/28/14 11:24 AM

Ok, sounds good. Plot?
Maybe a classic treasure hunt-- but we'd have to be careful not to make it close to The Penguine Shrine.
Or?
Maybe we add a bit of mystery and they had to investigate Skipper's disappearance and rescue him?
Or?
Maybe add a bit of drama? A mysterious disease has caused one or several of the zoo animals to fall dangerously ill and their only chance of recovery is if they can find a miracle cure-- they travel across the country/world and have a series of misadventures in the search.

Well, pretty vague, but that's all I have for right now.

Date: 07/26/14 9:34 PM

I don't think we should do a humanization fic because it's a bit overused (or at least it was when the boards had, like, 600 posts). I can do adventure comedy, though.

~Winx

Date: 07/13/14 10:15 AM

How about an Adventure Comedy sort of thing? and should it be animals or humanized?
Ninjawings

Date: 07/13/14 1:37 AM

I'd rather it not be romance, which I would probably screw up (sorry, it's just a bit awkward for me). Horror is obviously out of the question. Should I narrow down further?

-->YES -->NO

The only one who's confirmation I'm waiting for is Penguin575.

~Winx
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it!

Date: 07/12/14 6:02 PM

Can't wait to get started! A word of waring-- I'm leaving for vacation (again) soon, I haven't figured out the date yet, but I will be gone for a week or two (I'll let you know as soon as I get it figured out).
Shall we start brainstorming for a plot? What sort of genre will it be?
~Stella

Date: 07/11/14 10:26 PM

Hello! Caelstella should be back from vacation tomorrow but i am here!
Ninjawings

Date: 07/08/14 10:27 PM

Sign ups are closed for now! We can discuss a plot line later on, maybe after everyone sends some kind of confirmation message. Just type in something that lets me know you're actually there.

People so far:
winxpomcp: Confirmation Received
caelstella: Awaiting Confirmation
Ninjawings: Awaiting Confirmation
Penguin575: Awaiting Confirmation

~Winx

Date: 06/29/14 9:18 PM

Sure thing! I haven't been writing fanfics for the board in a long time though //whoops. My skills need some sharpening so this will be fun /).

Penguin757
POM Fan 4ever~!
Typing on the board is weird now wut

Date: 06/22/14 12:29 AM

Woo! You both are now part of the project!

I would at least like more than two other people, though. Anyone else?

People so far:
winxpomcp
caelstella
Ninjawings

~Winx

Date: 06/18/14 7:25 PM

Coolio I would love to join too!
I can't start one but im great at middle parts! :)
Ninjawings

Date: 06/15/14 9:13 PM

I'd love to join.
Works: The Princess and the Geek (in progress)
My not so perfect fairy tail (in progress)
Dreamscape (N.A)
Human or Penguin: a mysterious mayhem (N.A.)
Skipper's Summer Boot Camp (role-play)
Dr. Blowhole's Hospital of Horrors [in progress]

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. If you need me to submit a sample of writing other then my current fanfics, let me know.