YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
Dr Blowhole's Hospital ~a fanfic double~

Date: 06/27/14 9:12 AM

Please let it go through this time!

This is humanized. I don't want to reveal too much, so you'll see why.

Chapter One- Misadventures (Allison?s P.O.V.)
"Sissy! Help me, Sissy!"
"Victoria?" I run down old-fashioned hallways decorated within an inch of it's life with portraits, past doorways, trying to follow the screams. I'm certain I've never seen the house before or heard that voice-- yet both seem familiar, like some subconscious part of me remembers. I'm no longer in control of my own body as my feet guide me through the hallways and my lips form her name.
"Sissy! I don't want to go with you, I want my sissy! I want Allison!" Her voice calls again. This time I see a small hand, a child's, disappear around the corner. I lunge forward, trying to grab her. Our fingers brush. My hand falls short as she's whisked away. My little sister, gone forever?
"Victoria," I wake up with her name on my tongue and sit bolt upright, eager to forget that haunting nightmare. As I while the tears off my cheeks, I finally notice my surroundings. I'm in a hospital. My brows furrow as I try to think back, to remember how and why I might be here. An uneasy feeling settles over me as I realize I don?t know the answer. I push the feeling away, banishing it to the darkest depths of my mind along with the dream of that girl, Victoria. ?Quit being so paranoid.? I attempt to give myself a pep-talk, which does nothing for my nerves?or my sense of sanity?and forge on. I ease open the door, giving a silent prayer of thanks to the gods that watch over creaking hinges as it swings open without a sound. I don?t know why, but my instincts are telling me that a run-in with the staff is something to avoid?file that under ?q? for questions I don?t have answers for. The file is plenty thick at this point. I creep down the hallway, feeling like a really bad actor in a really bad spy movie. The floorboards creek behind me and I whirl around. Nothing. I let out an audible sigh of relief and take a step back?right into someone.

4 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/11/14 10:23 PM

Chapter 2 (Summer?s POV)
It was a hot, humid, summer day. The very best kind of day to swim in a pool, so that is what I was doing. I loved swimming more than anything. I was suddenly pushed under water by some unseen force. My struggling slowed into a blackout. When I awoke I was under some coarse scratchy blankets in a car going somewhere. I tried to remove the blankets to see where I was but some strong cord tied my wrist and ankles. I struggled to move the blanket only to have my face shoved into a mask where I breathed in sleeping gas. I startled upward panting. ?It was only a dream.? I breathe. I plop on my back looking up at my bright green sealing. Only thing was it wasn't green, it was white with harsh lighting. I looked around to find myself in a? hospital? I sit there wondering what happened and how I got there. I jump out of the gurney looking myself over to make sure I didn't lose a leg or something. I rub the back of my head in confusion; it is still wet from my morning swim. I start walking to the door when it creeks open. The hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.
Ninjawings

Date: 06/30/14 9:22 AM

I will not be able to write for a while. I am going camping where no internet has gone before! ;)
Write soon!
Ninjawings

Date: 06/28/14 11:00 AM

Great Job getting it started!!!
(this is ours right?)
Well its good anyhow!
Ninjawings