YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
I honor the fallen.

Date: 08/16/14 6:41 PM

Alright everyone. I want to tell the story of what happened before the Fall of the Agencies. Everyone was in unity and people took sides. The sides were.
#1. Penguin Agents
#2. Blowhole Agents.
This was a time where everyone would get together and type their stuff on the boards. This was the Agent Era. It last for at least 5 years until something happened. A pathogen emerged and turned everybody into... TEENAGERS. It was a horrific site for young eyes! Everyone morphing into these older people! Saying their goodbyes. This was the Fall of the Agencies. And here I am standing in the ruins of what is left of both sides. I miss everyone that used to be here. And!... (Tears start forming) *Plants Flag on the Ruins of the LAndscape* I SALUTE TO THE FALLEN AGENTS OF THIS REALM. I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! (Holding on to the pole of the flag while crying) EVERYONE!!! COME HOME!!!! *sobbing* I miss everyone... everyone. I wish you all godspeed. And your destiny lies ahead. Fare thee well.
   5 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/27/14 10:27 AM

Hi y'all This sounds cool! I'm in! And I'm a teenager! not leaving. This really goes well with my plot I was writing cool! Ummm I guess Blowhole agent! :) Oh and btw here is my OC's thing.
Name: Clementine/ Clem for short
Personality: happy, a glass half full kind of person, lived in a circus for part of her life and another part as a rich person's rare collection, Loves water more than anything, tomboy, had wings clipped so very self-aware about it.
Appearance: Father was a puffin Mother was a penguin so she is half and half, short wing because of clipping
Extra: Loves Making friends and loves water and swimming more than anything. Was found wandering around by Blowhole?s agents with no memory. Joined Blowhole OK I'm done
Ninjawings

Date: 08/19/14 11:37 PM

@winxpomcp:
No no no no!!! I'm not leaving!!!! I'm staying until I'm 18

@gopenguins:
GOOD FOR YOU!!! But... I don't think everyone is going to post on those posts anymore.

Date: 08/18/14 12:06 AM

A-are you leaving...?
-
*gets all nostalgic* I remember being a silent reader, but...it was still fantastic then. Now that, that is what I'd like to call the "Golden Age" (Call it what you want). I really wanted to be an actual user at the time, but...
-
Now there's only like, 5 regulars, which ain't as great, but hey, at least we're all still here!
-
~Winx

Date: 08/17/14 8:17 AM

But, I still post that kind of stuff, and I'm 13! :-)

Date: 08/16/14 6:41 PM

Alright everyone. I want to tell the story of what happened before the Fall of the Agencies. Everyone was in unity and people took sides. The sides were.
#1. Penguin Agents
#2. Blowhole Agents.
This was a time where everyone would get together and type their stuff on the boards. This was the Agent Era. It last for at least 5 years until something happened. A pathogen emerged and turned everybody into... TEENAGERS. It was a horrific site for young eyes! Everyone morphing into these older people! Saying their goodbyes. This was the Fall of the Agencies. And here I am standing in the ruins of what is left of both sides. I miss everyone that used to be here. And!... (Tears start forming) *Plants Flag on the Ruins of the LAndscape* I SALUTE TO THE FALLEN AGENTS OF THIS REALM. I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! (Holding on to the pole of the flag while crying) EVERYONE!!! COME HOME!!!! *sobbing* I miss everyone... everyone. I wish you all godspeed. And your destiny lies ahead. Fare thee well.