YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » The Penguins of Madagascar » View Thread
Dr. Blowhole's Summer Camp (Fan-Fic)

Date: 08/27/14 10:29 AM

Chapter 1

This is my own personal journal that I got for my birthday. Let me start off with that my name is Clementine, but my friends call me Clem for short. The Doctor named me that when I first appeared holding an orange. I was a bit surprised when I first got one you see because I had coming to this summer camp by accident and didn?t even know my own birthday. I was found on the swimming beach being washed up by the waves. I have had amnesia ever since. Luckily the kind doctor running this camp let me stay here while I figure things out. In fact he said I could stay for as long as I want, only thing was, I was one day going to have to repay him in an act of service of his choice. I figured that would end up as me making him his favorite dish or something like that. Let me tell you more about this camp. It is a summer boot camp. The hardest part for me is being serious, I love to laugh and smile. My instructor?s name is Mrs. Chop and her husband is Mr. Chop who leads the boys in training. Sometime the doctor will come and watch, other times he will pull me out to help him with other things; like one time he let me help him with an invention he was working on, another time he let me serve lunch, but my favorite time is when he tells stories. He makes up the funnies stories about these evil penguins that would stop him from making his machines. I guess I might stick around this place for a while.
Ninjawings

1 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/27/14 10:29 AM

Chapter 1

This is my own personal journal that I got for my birthday. Let me start off with that my name is Clementine, but my friends call me Clem for short. The Doctor named me that when I first appeared holding an orange. I was a bit surprised when I first got one you see because I had coming to this summer camp by accident and didn?t even know my own birthday. I was found on the swimming beach being washed up by the waves. I have had amnesia ever since. Luckily the kind doctor running this camp let me stay here while I figure things out. In fact he said I could stay for as long as I want, only thing was, I was one day going to have to repay him in an act of service of his choice. I figured that would end up as me making him his favorite dish or something like that. Let me tell you more about this camp. It is a summer boot camp. The hardest part for me is being serious, I love to laugh and smile. My instructor?s name is Mrs. Chop and her husband is Mr. Chop who leads the boys in training. Sometime the doctor will come and watch, other times he will pull me out to help him with other things; like one time he let me help him with an invention he was working on, another time he let me serve lunch, but my favorite time is when he tells stories. He makes up the funnies stories about these evil penguins that would stop him from making his machines. I guess I might stick around this place for a while.
Ninjawings