YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Wolverine and The X-Men » View Thread
Just Another X-Men Geek Writing a Story

Date: 06/28/13 7:54 PM

Part 1:
I look out the frosty window to see an army of trees standing as if they were standing guard of something. Bored, I look more closely and see colors scattered all around their bark. All of them have a different story even though they look the same.
Suddenly, the strange woman that is driving through the depressing weather takes me out of my trance. "I am not sure what your power is or who you are, but Professor Xavier said that you have a very secretive personality. He also said you prefer driving instead of flying. My name is Ororo, by the way. You will probably be calling me Professor Storm, though, when you start taking my classes. What is your name."
Her white hair glistens in the shadowy air and my strange eyes meet her soft face for the first time since I got into this car. I could instantly see loss and hurt curve in bright colors across her face. To make the sadness stop, I closed my right (and black eye) so I would only see black and white, "My name is Dorrie."
   412 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/21/14 9:48 PM

Are you still on here, Hamrap?

Also, the boards and Nick site are going to be updated soon (there's no exact date) The message boards will still be here, but they'll be new, and so all the old topics will be deleted.

I just wanted to let you know, to make sure that you have all the chapters, characters, and anything else you want to keep saved on your computer.

Date: 07/09/14 10:53 PM

hihiihihihihihihihi... just wanna say hi

Date: 06/17/14 9:43 PM

Welcome back! We missed you; it's like welcoming an old friend into the house.

I love these new parts!

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 06/15/14 10:52 AM

i like it!

i like what the naturally teams did

Date: 06/14/14 7:22 PM

Part 249:
After the great applause, the competition finally began.
The Naturally-Elemental team steps up first. Tilda, a girl with blonde hair and blue skin (yes blue skin), excitedly spins around in a circle with her hands outstretched. Suddenly as her hand whips around, the moisture within the air turns into liquid and builds up a tiny wave to outstretch towards the edges of the stadium.
Meanwhile, another Naturally-Elemental team member, Brenton, lifts up four platforms of earth at opposite corners of the stadium for the teams to stand out of the water. Brye, Brenton's brother, uses his wind powers to make huge waves rift throughout the mass of water to make it look that much more treacherous. Dryad, aka Evangeline (but only call her that if your her friend), and George even add a few flashy flowers and grass on the platforms and tall seaweed in the water to show off their teams powers a bit.
After the dramatic change of scenery within the field, the team stands up straight and bows at their masterpiece. Now its just time to see what the other teams are going to do with this newly crafted setup.

Date: 06/13/14 10:58 AM

Part 248:
"And so," Professor Ororo lifts her hands up, "Let the Battle begin!"
The four captains huddle up for a second, play 'rock, paper, scissors,' and return to their teams for a huddle of their own. It isn't long before the captain of the Mental-Gravities, Gravitoria, steps up first.
She seems a little shy and she tries to hide her right eye, but once she lifts her hands, everyone in the audience is lifted in midair.
~
"Wait, the whole audience was lifted in midair?!" I interrupt dumbfounded.
"Yes the whole audience, now be quiet and just listen to the story Dorrie!" Eli shushes me as I roll my eyes at him.
~
Anyway, when the audience is lifted midair she suddenly separates the everyone to make a circle formation surrounding the four teams. Just before Gravitoria sets anyone down, George lifts her hands to create a makeshift stadium made of thick vines, flowers, and other plants. Terrance turns into a pterodactyl and soars over the stadium like an airplane while Francis sends sparks into the air that resemble big fireworks.
Definitely the perfect way to start a Power Battle.

Date: 06/12/14 11:15 PM

HAMRAP!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

coolcatv8
lover of pie

Date: 06/12/14 3:00 PM

Hi guys! First of all, I would like to apologize for my very long absence. School and other activities took up more of my time than I expected. Of course, summer has given me enough time to continue where I left off.
Second of all, I want to thank everyone who posted to keep this story alive and to ask where I have disappeared to. It warms my heart that you guys like my story.
Don't worry, I will continue the story and I hope you all enjoy the parts I have recently posted.
Thanks to all you guys!

Date: 06/12/14 2:52 PM

Part 247:
Hm, a Power Battle. Interesting, "Sounds pretty awesome, guys! I'm sorry I missed it," hopefully distracting them with this will keep them asking where I was for the past few days, "Tell me the whole story!"
Now, with the million people talking at once and people stopping the story to comment, I find it easier to just generally tell the story of the epic battle:
Well, when Professor Ororo told us all of the rules of the Power Battle, practically everyone wanted to join in. Of course, she had pre-selected the teams.
"The first team will consist of..." man she knows how to add suspense," Thalia, Victoria, Francis, Jazlyn, and Ren!" Once they all made their way down to the field, the professor announced their team name, "Please applaud for the Electri-Techies!"
After a series of ?whoops? and cheers, she finally moved onto the next team, "The next team will have Schism, Cammi, Angel, Gravitoria, and Simon! Please applaud for the Mental-Gravities!
"The third team has Virginia, Cougar, Dell, Lynx, and Terrance! Please applaud for the Physical-Whizzes!
The last, but not least, team will have Evangeline, Tilda, George, and the twins Brye and Brenton! Please applaud for the Naturally-Elementals!"
Ororo presents the four teams and everyone roars with enthusiasm. "Of course having this being our very first Power Battle, our team captains are going to be experienced Power Dual participants. Please give a warm welcome to our team captains, Francis of Electri-Techies, Gravitoria of Mental-Gravities, Terrance of Physical-Whizzes, and George of Naturally-Elementals!
"Please welcome the four teams!"

Date: 06/03/14 6:55 PM

This is great!!!!! Make another chapter

Date: 05/23/14 12:19 PM

Hamrap, are you still on here?

Date: 05/12/14 4:40 PM

Happy 401 posts!

Date: 05/04/14 11:54 AM

Happy 400 Hamrap!

Date: 04/30/14 8:07 PM

Love it. Hope u guys like the character creator I just posted (P.S. its is not up yet.)

Date: 04/21/14 8:54 PM

new chapters please!

Date: 04/02/14 12:23 PM

This will stay alive!!!!

coolcatv8
lover of pie

Date: 04/02/14 3:35 AM

Singing a song!!

Date: 03/14/14 4:11 PM

Hamrap??? Where are you!?!?!?

coolcatv8
Lover of pie

Date: 03/11/14 7:16 PM

Alive!

Date: 03/06/14 9:44 PM

Hamrap, where are you? It's been almost two months!