YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Wolverine and The X-Men » View Thread
Just Another X-Men Geek Writing a Story

Date: 06/28/13 7:54 PM

Part 1:
I look out the frosty window to see an army of trees standing as if they were standing guard of something. Bored, I look more closely and see colors scattered all around their bark. All of them have a different story even though they look the same.
Suddenly, the strange woman that is driving through the depressing weather takes me out of my trance. "I am not sure what your power is or who you are, but Professor Xavier said that you have a very secretive personality. He also said you prefer driving instead of flying. My name is Ororo, by the way. You will probably be calling me Professor Storm, though, when you start taking my classes. What is your name."
Her white hair glistens in the shadowy air and my strange eyes meet her soft face for the first time since I got into this car. I could instantly see loss and hurt curve in bright colors across her face. To make the sadness stop, I closed my right (and black eye) so I would only see black and white, "My name is Dorrie."
   396 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/03/14 4:05 PM

Mutant Name: Sense
Powers: Regenerative healing factor, aura vision (like empathy but instead of the sensing part of it, the person can see the emotions) and essence reading (able to see/sense someone's true nature)
Appearance: Short auburn hair, brown eyes (amber-gold when using aura vision or essence reading), fair skin, always wears black sunglasses.
Clothes: Red flannel long-sleeve shirt, jeans, sneakers and a watch.
Personality: Calm, quiet, shy (friendly once you get to know him), nerdy, clever, has a good sense of humor.
Origin: Simon comes from a family of athletes and scientists/researchers. His empathy abilities manifested after escaping from his brother's friends who were bullies. His parents sent him to Xavier's to learn.
Extra: Simon has no control over his empathy powers so the sunglasses help him control it. He likes to prank Tilda and Cammi a lot.

Hope you like him

Date: 01/02/14 9:21 PM

For the tech group
Jazlyn D.
mutant name: Wat (electric measurements)
Age 18
Power able to control electronic devices by moving the electricity inside of them (like blood bending in LOK)
Personality: shy at first, but once you get to know her, look out for some crazy stuff! A people pleaser, smart
Story she was exiled in her community because she used a strangers earbuds to tie up someone bullying a little kid (STAND UP TO BULLYING!!! TELL AN ADULT). She didnt know what she did wrong but after awhile, she too was being bullied (STOP IT!!) She ram away from home cause she felt unwanted (dont let it happennto others! Stand up) and ended up being brought to the institue when she was 16

I love you all 92!

Spaz out

Date: 01/01/14 6:09 PM

IMMMMM BACKKKKKKK!!!!!! BLARGHHHH!!!! My computer decided to go all dead on me so we had to take it to the shop and the nice man fixed it so now I'm back! But the nice man took like forever to fix it. He kept being all like "Oh well its so close to Christmas that I'll wait until its over to fix your computer...Oh dear now its to close to New years so I think I'll wait a little more" But anyways...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Also who's on the element team?

coolcatv8
lover of pie...still alive

Date: 01/01/14 2:35 PM

Hamrap,

Okay, and wouldn't George fit into the plant/elemental group? I don't remember her powers exactly, but it had something to do with plants, right?

Date: 01/01/14 9:29 AM

Mutant Name: Aqua
Powers: Aquakinesis/water and moisture manipulation, resistance to her brothers's powers.
Appearance: Long strawberry blond hair (usually in a ponytail), green eyes, blue skin.
Clothes: White tanktop with an off the shoulder top over it, green shorts and black leggings, green hi-tops, a blue headband.
Personality: Tomboy, friendly, talkative, outgoing, can be very over hyper sometimes.
Origin: Tilda is the youngest of a small family, both of her older brothers are mutants. Tilda's powers recently manifested and her brothers brought her to Xavier's to learn.
Extra: Tilda's older brother, Simon, also attends the school. She loves surfing.

Hope you like her

Date: 01/01/14 8:36 AM

Happy New Years, everyone!

Date: 12/31/13 8:23 PM

Thanks MBAVFan7, DeltaRogue, and Creedling!
I think Evangelina would fit in a plant/elemental group if is voted for. Either way, I think she would be great for the story.
Cammi would fit great in a telepathy/mind reading team if it is voted for and in the story.
And a physical powers could fit with a shapeshifting/animal group. Please post your characters!
Here are the tally scores:
Shapeshifting/animal/physical- ||||
Elemental(plant,earth,fire,water,wind)- ||
Telekinetic/Gravity- ||
Psychic/mind reading- ||
I will be trying to write the next few parts soon so please post as many characters and teams as you can. By the way, if a couple groups seem to have powers that are similar, I might combine them when I write the story.
Thanks and happy new year

Date: 12/30/13 3:20 PM

Can there be a team for more physical powers? (For example: claws, spikes, fangs, etc.) I have a couple characters that would fit there, if you want.

Creedling

Date: 12/30/13 7:30 AM

Mutant Name: Dream
Powers: Telepathy, empathy, telepathic illusion/cloak/camouflage, eidetic/picture memory
Appearance: Short black hair with green streaks, green eyes, fair skin, freckles across cheeks and nose.
Clothes: Graphic t-shirt, green hoodie, black jeans and green sneakers
Personality: Sarcastic, clever, shy, tomboy, loyal
Story: Cammi is from England and her parents were rich. She powers manifested when she was 10 after her grandmother died. Her parents sent to Xavier's, she tends to keep to herself but does stand up for other mutants.
Extra: Cammi is a very talented sketch artiest.

Hope you like her

Date: 12/29/13 11:32 PM

Here's another one of my characters. I'm not sure what to call her power exactly, though:

Name: Evangelina (Nicknames include Eva, Angel, Angelina, Lina)
Mutant Name: Dryad
Power: Can control plants, go inside of trees, turn into a tree, communicate with Dryads, and can "jump" into/turn into leaves and travel through them to places (while leaving a trail of leaves) (she disappears, and can move anywhere without tiring out. As she travels, a trail of leaves is left behind)
Personality: Outgoing, friendly, has a short temper, can be forgetful
Back-Story: When she was young, she was always green and loved trees. When she was 10, she was able to comunicate with Dryads and they told her of Xaiver's. They showed her how to use her powers, and they lead her to Xaiver's.
Friends: Victoria, Sensor
Extra: Her mutant friends and classmates can call her by any of her nicknames, her mutant name, or simply her full name, but regular people must call her by her Mutant name (unless they want to be yelled at and attacked...)

Date: 12/28/13 10:32 PM

Thanks Modlche and Creedling!
If there is a gravity team, then Gravitoria will be sure to be in it!
If there is a Psychic/mind reading team, then Schism will be on the team!
Here are the tally scores for the teams:
Shapeshifting- |||
Elemental- |
Telekinetic/Gravity- ||
Psychic/mind reading- |
I'm back from traveling, so I will be able respond again!
Thanks

Date: 12/25/13 10:47 PM

Um, I have a new character named Schism who sort of has multiple powers, and is especially good at psychic stuff. Maybe a Psychic/mind affecting team?

Creedling

Date: 12/21/13 9:01 PM

gravitoria could be in the gravity team.

Date: 12/20/13 6:32 PM

Awesome! Thanks DeltaRogue!
If shapeshifting is chosen then Virginia and Terrance will be sure to go in the group!
I was also hoping that you would suggest Francis for the electric/techie group. That makes this team have members:
-Ren
-Thalia
-Victoria
-Francis
The tallies for the other team themes are like this:
Shapeshifting- |||
Elemental- |
Telekinetic/Gravity- |
Remember, we still need more team suggestions and more characters for the groups. I may not be posting very often because of traveling, but I will pick up every time I can.
Thanks you guys

Date: 12/18/13 2:18 PM

Cool!
Um, Terrance and Virginia are both shapeshifters, also Francis has electricity based powers.

What about telekinetic/gravity theme?

Date: 12/16/13 3:46 PM

MBAVFan7,
Yay! I'm so glad that you suggested Victoria! I was actually thinking about putting her in the Elec/Techie, but I wasn't sure if it would fit her character. This means that there are now three members of the Electric/Techie team:
-Ren
-Thalia
-Victoria
Thanks iluvuall92 and MBAVFan7 for suggesting for power teams; so far these are the tally scores:
-Animal/Shapeshifting- ||
-Elemental- |
If you guys have anymore suggestions or characters, just post! I can't really continue the story until I get enough votes and suggestions!
Thanks to you all

Date: 12/15/13 9:57 PM

3: animal related
4: element related

I am loving this!

Date: 12/15/13 9:53 PM

Hamrap,

Well, Victoria has Electricty powers. If someone asked her to do it, she would, she would just cover herself up with her hood the whole time.

And for the types... let's see. Um, the only think I can think of currently is animal/shape-shifting powers.

~K!r@ and V!ctor!@

Date: 12/15/13 9:11 PM

Thanks Darylfan15 for being the first to respond! Thalia has the perfect power for team Electricity/Techie. This makes the first team have two players:
-Ren
-Thalia
If you have anymore characters or team suggestions, just post!

Date: 12/15/13 2:40 PM

Part 245:
Talon rubs his arm and rolls his eyes, "Sometimes I wish you would leave, though," Man, do I know how to ruin a moment!
We spend the rest of the break just catching up. Apparently it's Friday afternoon. Wasn't it like Tuesday when I passed out? Anyway, my friends told me about everything I missed. Including the several tests I need to make up, Wednesday's pie day, Ren, Talon and their friends getting in trouble for blowing something else up, another one of George's epic pranks, and best of all...
THE POWER DUAL!
"So how was the power dual?" I ask while sitting in my chair upside down.
"How was the power dual?" Ren excitedly answers...with a question, "It was AMAZING!"
"Yeah!" Dell hurriedly joins in with his peppiness, "I cannot believe you missed it, Dorrie!"
Talon waves his hand annoyed, "Oh, come on. You guys only think it was 'amazing' because you were in it."
My eyes practically fall out of my head, "Both of you were in the power dual?"