YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Wolverine and The X-Men » View Thread
My story from where i had left off! i am soo lazy!

Date: 10/26/13 7:07 PM

Cyclops presses a small red button on the wall that says open cells and I glare at him.
?What?! I did as you asked me to do Magpie!? He yells at me.
?You were supposed to do all cool-like!? I yell at him. He just frowns and shakes his head at me while the cell doors open. I stop my yelling as wary and confused mutants cautiously exit the safety of their personal prisons. They are all moving too slow and I quickly grow impatient at their cautiousness.
?HURRY IT UP!! I SET YOU FREE FOR A REASON SO STOP BEING SO SLOW AND GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE GAURDS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I scream at them. This ends them into action and they are all making a break for the door, including us at the head of the group. We reach the steel looking doors and try to pry them open to no prevail. I turn my head to Scott.
?Cyclops, get the doors open!? He blows at hole right through it and I glare at his.
?What is it this time?! I opened the doors!? He yells at me.
?You could have just pressed the button over there, ya know.? I say pointing to a small black button labeled as ?Open Doors?. He gives me an angry scowl and presses the button, making the doors slide open the rest of the way. He gives me an icy smile (if you can?t tell, he doesn?t like me very much).
?Better, Madame Magpie?? He asks with sarcasm and malice. I smirk at him and nod, making him glare and growl at me. I chuckle and face the mutant we just set free.
?I don?t know what any of you people are gifted with but if you see a MRD soldier... KICK THEIR BUTT!!? I scream making all of their grimy disheveled face instantly light up. I turn to face the hallway and we all storm the halls, taking out anyone who stands in our way.
We all keep running until we reach the final set of doors. I look for a button to open the doors or some sort of key pad but it is sealed completely. I hear a startled cry and turn around to see everyone in our revised group being restrained by a MRD soldier except for me. A man with salt and pepper hair suddenly walks through the crowd with a triumphant look in his eyes. I instantly knew that it is Him, the Voice, the inhumane creature that has tormented me since I got here. I stalk towards him until we are only 3 feet apart, a glare on my face.
?Now Magonolia, is that any way to look at me when I have your only friends you?ve ever had in my captivity? If I want to, I could have them all be executed with a wave of my hand.? I give a small chuckle that obviously makes him nervous.
?Well, here?s the thing, I don?t really care about them, they?re just my pawns for getting out of this joint!? I say without a care in the world. I hear a small gasp and I can tell that it?s Molly. I smirk, knowing that Rex, Gambit, and Hunter will get out safely.
?You know, it?s actually kind of cute that everyone here thought that I cared about them, really! I guess that I should have all of you know that you were never important to me, not even now. Sorry to burst your bubble.? I hear a small growl and suddenly Curt and his captor are standing next to me, Curt with hurt in his eyes.
?Please, please Maggie, tell me it?s not true!? He pleads. I give him a cruel smile and grab his hair, yanking him head in a way so that his ear is right next to my mouth.
?Oh, but it is, Little Boy Blue!? Then, I lightly tap the side of his head with mine. It was a code that we made up 7 months ago for ?Just go with it, it will turn out okay, I promise!?
His eyes fill with hurt that only I can tell is fake and he hangs his head and let out a little chuckle that sounds very similar to a sob. He shakes his head and looks at me with a glint in his eye.
?You know, people will fall for anything these days.? I say in a sly tone and all of the captors including the Voice drop to the ground.

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

79 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/10/14 11:22 PM

I'm still reading! Sorry, I've been a silent reader...

Date: 04/06/14 10:18 AM

Spaz,i am still reading!

DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY PLEASE!

it is a good story. and to me,there 'an't alot of x-men fanfics

Date: 04/05/14 9:29 PM

I'm still reading!!! I love your story, please don't stop!

coolcatv8
lover of pie

Date: 04/05/14 3:47 PM

Hey guys, I am kind of worried, because I feel like no one is reading this anymore. If you are a silent reader please don't be silent for right now, just to let me know that you're reading. If you don't have an account... then this doesn't really apply to you I guess. But I just wanted to let you know my feeling, cause I feel like no one reads it, so now you know. Thanks for your understanding, but until I know I have readers I won't continue... so post cause I don't want this to get deleted. THANKS!!!

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 03/29/14 11:52 AM

i like it!

more soon,Spaz,please

Date: 03/29/14 1:20 AM

I rush to Dorrie despite the pain in my eyes and she has tears running down her face. I see that she has the glasses on that she got here, so I carefully take them off and pry Dorrie's hands away from her face to see if her eyes are okay. At first I am shocked by what I saw: one white eye and one black eye. This must be how she understands so much about a person, it's probably a part of her powers! Now I feel like a jerk. I allow her to close her eyes and let herself calm down a bit. After her breathing slows she open her eyes and looks at me with caution, as if expecting me to spontaneously combust. After a second of inspecting each other for anything unorthodox, we both sigh in relief and give each other mild high-fives.

"So, I think that we should just forget this ever happened considering the fact that you kind of found out my powers on your own anyways. I'm kind of just going to conclude that you had a mild mental breakdown and it caused my powers to react harshly when it ended. Sound good to you?" I can only nod because I'm not entirely sure I want to know what I am missing, and for once I am okay with it. Dorrie just gives me an awkward nod and pats me loosely on the shoulder. I just give an exhausted sigh from staying up all night and lean against my friend with a weak smile on my face. So, can I sleep now, I mean, sleep sound nice right now. . . like really good. In the corner of my eye I see Dorrie looking at me and laughing at my emotions. I playfully smacked her arm and laugh before standing up and heading downstairs to the kitchen. I see Wolfgang and give him a brief wave before going and grabbing a piece of bread and putting it in the toaster. I see a tall boy with fluffy ginger hair walking in with Ororo. I skip over to them with a large smile on my face.

?Hey guys! How are today?? They are both a small bit freaked out by my absolute kindness both both respond with their own pleasantries. Then I see Rex notice something a bit off about me.

?Um, why are you in the same clothes as yesterday?? I just chuckled and pat him on the shoulder.

?It?s a pretty long story, Rex; a pretty long story.?

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 03/16/14 11:11 AM

Me: When I say I want you say pie! I want!
Rex: PIE!
Me: I WANT!
Rex: PIE!
Me: When I say yummy you say pie! Yummy!
Melody: *holds up sign that says pie*
Me: Yummy!
Rex: PiE!
Me: Apple, rubarb, pecan, pear! Whats the kind? WE DONT CARE
All: We love love love love PIE!
(song from teen titans go)

Date: 03/15/14 12:43 AM

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL PIE DAY 3/14/14! Next year it will be on Pi 3.14.15 Pi 3.1415

Date: 03/14/14 4:13 PM

Wow I haven't commented in a while....Great last few posts! Can't wait to see what happens next!

coolcatv8
lover of pie

Date: 03/10/14 6:59 PM

Me: Oh nooooooo!!!!
Rex: that escalated quickly
Melody: *silent gasp*

Date: 03/07/14 1:25 PM

interesting!

really interesting,more soon,please

Date: 03/06/14 9:41 PM

When the first light of dawn reaches my room I get out of bed having not fallen asleep in the first place and go over to my window. I slide it open and sit on the window sill with my back facing the greying sky. I grab the edge of the roof and hoist myself onto the roof of the Institute. I get back onto my feet and walk to the east side of the roof and plop down. I?m facing where the sun will appear in approximately three minutes. I was up all night just staring at the ceiling with no thoughts or feeling at all. I still don?t feel much, just a small twinge in the back of my mind telling me that I?m supposed to feel something when watching the sunrise. Something like happiness and serenity. But I don?t, I feel close to nothing, even as the first curve of the sun breaks over the eastern horizon. Even as there is the creaking from the door leading up to here. Even as my old friend Dorrie comes and sits next to me. I keep looking at the rising form of the sun while Dorrie?s eyes constantly flicker to me, a shocked and horrified look that I can?t quite get a read on. I just know that she knows something is missing. I don?t really care though, I?m used to being stared at.
The sun was almost halfway up and my eyes started to burn a little bit and water. But at the same time I didn?t feel the pain, just the notion that I should be in pain.
?You know, you are going to go blind if you don?t stop staring at the sun.? Dorrie says softly to me. It sounded like a bit more of a whisper, but I don?t mind because I still heard her perfectly.
I turn to face her and all emotions comes racing back to me at once. My eyes started to sting from staring at the sun, the events of last night fill my mind, my conversation with the person in front of me, all of it. The most sadness and pain I have ever known fills me and my head screams in protest from the sudden rush. My breathing falters, and Dorrie cries out in pain, clutching her eyes.
What just happened?

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 03/04/14 6:12 PM

Ha-ha, I can totally picture that! Rex is one of my favorite characters in the story.

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 03/03/14 6:11 PM

Rex: *smiling like an idiot*
Me: *pokes his head* Rex... You alright??
Rex: *nods*
Me: *crosses arms* Then why are you smiling like that
Rex: She... She... SAID I WAS ATRACTIVE
Me: *stands on tippy toes an pats his hair* Cause I made you that way
Rex: ...
Me: What!? I currently had no crush and I was feeling lonely.
Rex: Oh. my. goodness.
Me: ThERe now you know the truth!!!

Date: 03/02/14 10:34 PM

?Well. . . um. . . funny story! You see what happened was. . .?

?SPIT IT OUT BEFORE WE REPEAT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS! You never did tell me how you knew that bit either!? I basically yell at her. I see Eli and Ren in the corner of my eye and they both have bewildered looks on their faces. I roll my eyes and force them out of the room and out of site. I turn back to a scared looking Dorrie and make a chair slide under her, so she is forced to sit down.

?So, you never explained how you knew all about my life in the woods, and now you know about what happened in my spare time with an attractive boy on a roof? I mean, why do you have to pry into my personal life, like all the time? Thinking about it now, when the question of powers were asked, why did you never mention yours? Why do you always keep secrets from people who consider you as a friend?? I continue to wonder about this and as I think about it more, I realize that I don?t know her almost at all. She never said much about her life, but she knew mine exceptionally well. Also, when I stranded her on the playground, she got down with Olympic Gold Medal skill, but then she tripped on her own shoelace. Who does that?

?So that they don?t judge me.? Dorrie replies. Ok, seriously, that is one of the worst excuses in the world considering where you are right now. I just give her one of those looks that says: Really? You?re going with that excuse?

?You?re worried that you?re going to be judged? Keep in mind that I?ve been judged for most of my life and ostracized, but I can still come out on top each time. I was worried of being judged, so I shut everyone out and treated them like dirt. I never got anywhere with that though, so I?m trying to change. You might want to try, it feels nice to be open and truthful.? With that, I walked away from my closest female friend that I've ever had.

One Hour Later

Right now I'm sitting on the roof of the Institute looking at the approaching sunset. The sun is just barely touching the horizon and the clouds around it turn a light coral color. Watching the peace and absoloute calm of the setting sun, I realise that I was pretty out of line with what I said to Dorrie. I mean, yeah of course we all have secrets, I guess I was just a little fed up with her knowing about my life when I know reletively nothing about hers.

The sun was about a third of the way out of sight and the clouds were a blazing, angry red. But it isn't her right to know about things that I don't want others knowing! It's my life and if she wants to go prying into it she has another thing coming.

Now the sun was two thirds gone and the clouds were and light, somewhat somber purple and my breathing that I hadn't realised had become eratic slow down. I close my eyes and let my racing heart slow down and think about all of the things that happened today and how I could have handled it differently. I could have tried to talk Eli and Rex into letting Dorrie leave, I couod have been nicer to Kitty Pryde, I could have been a better and more underatanding friend to Dorrie. As I think about this, I feel my throat become constricted and instantly know that it's my body attemping to stop myself from crying. But instead of letting my body fight the tears like usual, I force it to let the tears flow freely until my breathing becomes irregular from tears. I begin to cough from my unusual breathing as per usual in a crying session.

The sun is only about a minute from setting, the clouds have no color this time though. I wipe my remaining tears away and simply stare at the dissappearing sun and count down the remaining seconds until I no longer have to stare at the painfully bright orb. This time, in the remaining light of day, I feel nothing unlike the other episodes I've gone through. I realise that my feelings were similer to the colors that were imprinted on the clouds by the dwindling sunlight, until there was nothing left.

Now the sun is gone and all that remains on the horizon is an imprint of light, memorizing where it's creator was before it too vanishes. As darkness consumes the world around me, I stand, now completely apathetic and make my way downstairs to my room. I change into my pajamas and crawl into bed before staying up all night staring at the ceiling.

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 03/01/14 6:16 PM

sorry! I've been so insanely busy! My life has been crazy as of late. I try to update more!

Date: 03/01/14 12:33 PM

i like it spaz!

you've been ignoring this fanfic for 17 days,why?

it is good,make more soon [if possible]

Date: 02/28/14 10:08 PM

I walk through the large welcome home crowd that was too lazy to leave after I got back. I smile at the large number who had gathered to see me home safely, and then continue my search for my dear friend, Dorrie. I see George and Dell, friends of Dorrie, off to the side and run over to them with a spring in my step.
?Hey guys! Have you seen Dorrie by any chance?? I ask in a sweet tone. Dell?s eyes widen at my change in behavior, but George is quick to respond.
?Yeah, she?s in the kitchen, Eli and Ren are not letting her leave for reasons unknown. Good luck reaching her though, when I tried to see her they grabbed my arms and legs and had to drag me out!? I give her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder and she gives me a loose hug before sending me on my merry way. I see Dell giving George a bewildered look in the corner of my eye, so I turn around and give Dell a quick hug before walking away like I had never known they were there.
I approach the kitchen like you would an injured animal, with an insane amount of caution! Peering inside, I see the Eli boy and Ren standing with an extremely angry and annoyed Dorrie. I snap my head back outside so I?m not seen and quickly devise a fool-proof plan to get Dorri out.
?So, why are you keeping me here again?? Dorrie asks.
?Well, about 99 percent of the student body is out there for Maggies homecoming, and we can?t afford you to get injured, dear friend.? Ren says in an enthusiastic tone. Are you sure you?re not just worried about her being around me?
?Are you sure you?re not just worried about me being around her?? Haha! Great minds think alike! It?s time to set my plan into action.
I peer back into the kitchen and focus on Eli and Ren. I extend a mildly scratched and pale hand to them and then push down with everything I?ve got. As expected, their knees buckled and they collapsed on the spot. I smile and walk into the kitchen, revealing my position for them to see.
?Hi Dorrie, I missed you. . . so much.? My eyes are filling with tears when I see my BFF (Best Female Friend) and I end up saying this in more of a whisper than actual talking. We walk towards each other as if both of us wondering if it?s a dream. Wondering if we?ll wake up to be in the same conditions we were in before. But we won?t because we aren?t. We are both safe at the Institute, greeting each other after a long struggle. And the thought makes me smile, and after I smile Dorrie does too. Then suddenly, I am surrounded in a hug and my tears spill over. We just sort of stand there hugging and crying for awhile before I let go of Dorrie and she notices something rather quickly
?I see that you remembered what Rex had said to you on the roof. Your clothing, I mean.? I smile at the memory but it quickly fades. I never told anyone about my roof activities, not even Kurt.
?How did you know that, Dorrie?? Her contagious smile slowly falls as she realizes her mistake.

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 02/11/14 4:03 PM

i love it

more please

Date: 02/11/14 2:50 PM

This is great,Iluvuall92!
Keep it up!

----
"Man,That Cyclopz Guy Sure Is Funny!"
--Myself