YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Wolverine and The X-Men » View Thread
My story from where i had left off! i am soo lazy!

Date: 10/26/13 7:07 PM

Cyclops presses a small red button on the wall that says open cells and I glare at him.
?What?! I did as you asked me to do Magpie!? He yells at me.
?You were supposed to do all cool-like!? I yell at him. He just frowns and shakes his head at me while the cell doors open. I stop my yelling as wary and confused mutants cautiously exit the safety of their personal prisons. They are all moving too slow and I quickly grow impatient at their cautiousness.
?HURRY IT UP!! I SET YOU FREE FOR A REASON SO STOP BEING SO SLOW AND GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE GAURDS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I scream at them. This ends them into action and they are all making a break for the door, including us at the head of the group. We reach the steel looking doors and try to pry them open to no prevail. I turn my head to Scott.
?Cyclops, get the doors open!? He blows at hole right through it and I glare at his.
?What is it this time?! I opened the doors!? He yells at me.
?You could have just pressed the button over there, ya know.? I say pointing to a small black button labeled as ?Open Doors?. He gives me an angry scowl and presses the button, making the doors slide open the rest of the way. He gives me an icy smile (if you can?t tell, he doesn?t like me very much).
?Better, Madame Magpie?? He asks with sarcasm and malice. I smirk at him and nod, making him glare and growl at me. I chuckle and face the mutant we just set free.
?I don?t know what any of you people are gifted with but if you see a MRD soldier... KICK THEIR BUTT!!? I scream making all of their grimy disheveled face instantly light up. I turn to face the hallway and we all storm the halls, taking out anyone who stands in our way.
We all keep running until we reach the final set of doors. I look for a button to open the doors or some sort of key pad but it is sealed completely. I hear a startled cry and turn around to see everyone in our revised group being restrained by a MRD soldier except for me. A man with salt and pepper hair suddenly walks through the crowd with a triumphant look in his eyes. I instantly knew that it is Him, the Voice, the inhumane creature that has tormented me since I got here. I stalk towards him until we are only 3 feet apart, a glare on my face.
?Now Magonolia, is that any way to look at me when I have your only friends you?ve ever had in my captivity? If I want to, I could have them all be executed with a wave of my hand.? I give a small chuckle that obviously makes him nervous.
?Well, here?s the thing, I don?t really care about them, they?re just my pawns for getting out of this joint!? I say without a care in the world. I hear a small gasp and I can tell that it?s Molly. I smirk, knowing that Rex, Gambit, and Hunter will get out safely.
?You know, it?s actually kind of cute that everyone here thought that I cared about them, really! I guess that I should have all of you know that you were never important to me, not even now. Sorry to burst your bubble.? I hear a small growl and suddenly Curt and his captor are standing next to me, Curt with hurt in his eyes.
?Please, please Maggie, tell me it?s not true!? He pleads. I give him a cruel smile and grab his hair, yanking him head in a way so that his ear is right next to my mouth.
?Oh, but it is, Little Boy Blue!? Then, I lightly tap the side of his head with mine. It was a code that we made up 7 months ago for ?Just go with it, it will turn out okay, I promise!?
His eyes fill with hurt that only I can tell is fake and he hangs his head and let out a little chuckle that sounds very similar to a sob. He shakes his head and looks at me with a glint in his eye.
?You know, people will fall for anything these days.? I say in a sly tone and all of the captors including the Voice drop to the ground.

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

97 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/29/14 5:49 PM

Thanks for letting me know, everything is saved and all that jazz. Thank you for the concern

Date: 07/21/14 9:49 PM

Hey Iluvuall92!

The boards and Nick site are going to be updated soon (there's no exact date) The message boards will still be here, but they'll be new, and so all the old topics will be deleted.

I just wanted to let you know, to make sure that you have all the chapters, characters, and anything else you want to keep saved on your computer.

Then you can just make a new topic when the new boards come and you'll have everything saved on your computer.

Date: 07/09/14 10:52 PM

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been on two vacations with not time in between them. Life is busy and it's summer! I should be relaxing, not running around like a mad man... even though I'm a girl. I'll update soon

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 06/26/14 10:43 PM

@Spaz

1. the only way i can make it lengthy has no spell check and the typing looks small.
2. i will work on the descriptive part!
3. and i will try to put in figurative language!

SUMMER BREAK.
yay, but ends in 3 months

Date: 06/25/14 9:03 PM

I really like it, but make sure to fix the grammar and spelling errors. It would also be better to be a little more descriptive. It would help to put more figurative language in it. Other than that, I like it! good job

Date: 06/15/14 11:09 AM

@Spaz
this is my first try at this, and i haven't written anything in a while, so if it's bad, sorry.levina is my own character.

I watch tv after training with logan, and of course there is nothing good on. "Everyone! meet Levina, she will be staying her." Prof. Orora announces, and everybody but my says a welcoming 'hi'.

she waves hi with her right hand and i see writtens on her harms, i think with marker. orora leaves and Levina sits on the chair next to me. "why'd you write on urself? that's not good for ur skin." i say, with most of my rude accent spitting out.

"well, i was bored.... and this is what i do when i am mad...at my certain people." she replies in a tired tone, a tone that sounds worn out. "Magie, be nice. she can't talk much." orora says, piping into the conversation.

"um... okay Prof." i reply reluctantly, not really going to get far from that rude tone of mine since i am really not in the mood.Levina watches the TV with me while i stare, and look at her. she has dark brown hair, with purple highlights, and glowing silver eyes, she has a scar, a light one, under her right eye. i see a light circle on her left shoulder and she stares at me when i look at it.

"so, what r ur powers?" i ask. "my powers are fire,wind manipulation, and electricity manipulation." she replies. soon she gets up, and goes to her room, shown by prof. orora. i sigh and stare at the TV, it is 7:56, she gets tired earily.

3 hours later i climb into bed, feeling egshasted.

@Spaz how'd you like it?
how'd you readers like it?

Date: 06/12/14 3:37 PM

Sorry I've been gone awhile, but I love what you did with the story! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Date: 06/11/14 10:50 PM

@Nature4cra
I would love to help! Maggie is pretty rude and sarcastic at first, but she is actually really nice... deep, deep down. She likes Kurt at first, but as you can see, that starts to fade. Everything else is just improv, ya know? Experiment, have fun with her! Maggie is a pretty flexible character. I'm excited to see what this turns into! Gook luck

Spaz out
I love you all 92!

Date: 06/11/14 4:42 PM

Love it so far!

Date: 06/07/14 9:21 PM

hey,Spaz. do you want me to help w/ the chapters?

i don't know how exactly to do magpie's POV, but i can introduce my own character.

please answer soon,
Mar*

Date: 06/06/14 7:04 PM

do you need any new characters,Spaz?

i could help w/ that if you want.

if you do need new characters, make a character form. or i can make one.

Buh-Bye for now.
Mar*

Date: 06/02/14 8:12 PM

i love it!

i like wolverine's nickname for magpie

make more as soon as you can

Date: 06/02/14 3:19 PM

YOU'RE BACK!!!! XD

coolcatv8
lover of pie

Date: 06/01/14 10:43 PM

Sorry, i havn't been posting. My life has been so busy and I have barely had time or energy to sit down for five minutes, let alone touch the computer. But I found ten minutes to do something with this so here it is:

Rex just smiles and pats me on the shoulder as well. I lightly hip bump him and go back to my room to get ready for the day.
After getting dressed I head back downstairs. My stomach growls reminding me that I never actually ate my piece of toast. I shrug and head to the new and improved training room and see a girl with short, green hair talking to a boy with a straight nose and dark eyes. I skip over to George and Talon and give each of them a quick hug before I run over to my old pal Wolverine.
?Hey, Tufts!? I call to him, using my fond nickname I made for him. He jumps and I see an inch of his claws come out. He turns to see me and his claws go out all the way.
?Hey, Tweety Bird! Welcome home.? I give him a light punch on the shoulder and he chuckles.
?So, wanna spar? It?s been boring with you getting nabbed and all. None of the other kiddos can put up a fight. Whad?ya say, Tweety Bird?? I smile at my friend and crack my neck.
?Ah, Tuft, it?s been too long!

Date: 05/22/14 4:18 PM

This is awesome!!! You're a great writer!

Date: 05/11/14 8:38 PM

I know the feeling. Well I hope you can post soon :D

Date: 05/04/14 11:55 AM

Sorry, I've just been really busy with school and dance. Life's kind of crazy right now. I try to post soon, I promise

Date: 05/04/14 10:46 AM

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT THIS STORY TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 04/29/14 6:19 PM

Are you going to continue soon?

Date: 04/10/14 11:22 PM

I'm still reading! Sorry, I've been a silent reader...