YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time We're Going To N.Y.C *new post, characters needed*

Date: 10/21/13 11:26 AM

Hello every1, I just wanted to re-post this to try out something. SO ignore the other one!
so this is my first sequel EVER! this is a sequel to my story "Big time You're A Hero's daughter" if you haven't read that one yet, I suggest that you go look it up cause its an AWESOME story! & also this picks up from there so you kinda have to read it to know what's going on. Oh yeah Still involves One Direction.
Let's get to the plot!
Plot~It's been 4 years since the Young Avengers saved LA from the evil plans of Dr. K & Black Beauty. After the girls saved LA they went back home to help protect the world from other villains with their parents. The guys have been thinking about the girls since they left, so they decide to go to N.Y.C to see them. When they get there, they finally see the girls again in person and at the same time one of the girls is having her annual birthday ball. Everything is going great until a villain ruins everything! Will this reunion be cut short?
Here are the girls~
Alexandra *Alex *every1* Lexi *Louis and Kayla* Gracelyn Emily S. (Iron Man's daughter) age 25
"just turn" "20 in first one" secret identity Snow Leopard~*Mine*
McKayla "Kayla *every1* Lizzy *best friends*" S. (Iron Man other daughter) age 22, "19 in first story" secret identity Black Tiger *boyfriend Logan*~Open
Silvia "Sil *every1* Stevie *from her best friends*" R. (Captain America's daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret identity Freedom *boyfriend Kendall*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Carol R. (Black Widows youngest daughter) age 17 "13 in first one" identity White Widow~Open
Caitlyn "Cait *every1* Catie *the girls* Ray *Carol*" R. (Black Widows older daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Red Widow, *boyfriend Liam*~*Mine*
Olivia "Liv *every1* Livvy *James*" B. (Hawkeye daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity Storm, *boyfriend James*~Open
Charlotte "Charlie *every1*" O. (Thor's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Athena *boyfriend Harry*~Open
Hilary B. (The HULK's daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity She-HULK, *boyfriend Niall*~Open
Ziana "Z *every1* Spider Monkey *from her best friends*" P. (Spiderman's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity La Araņa, *boyfriend Carlos*~Open
Crystal "Crys *every1*" H. (Wolverine daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret Identity Nala *boyfriend Zayn*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Here is the form~
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
Reg. Clothes:
Hero Outfit:
Ball Outfit:
Powers *if she has any*:
How did she get her powers? *again if she has any*:
Weapons *if she has any*:
Hero Parent: *mine is Tony Start AKA Iron Man.*
Other Parent: *mine is Virginia "Pepper" Pots-Stark*
BFFs:
Boyfriend:
Friends:
Enemies:
Singing voice: *Jade T. is taken*
Talents:
Extra:
   171 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/24/14 2:31 PM

@1MarvelFan I like Hunter also, we will use that name. Also, you must be a mind reader cause I was already planning on doing that with Nemesis & the hunter.
~~~~
@DeltaRouge I think you should pick what the Hunter is a mix of. I mean I made Black Beauty & come up with the idea of adding in Nemesis *you helped with him though*. So I think you should do this one !

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 08/23/14 1:48 PM

@wolfs357 Sorry, but all spots are full and that's not even a choice above.
~~~~
@DeltaRogue I like Skrull, but whichever one 1MarvelFan likes, will be fine with me. IDK about your other question though .

TTYL !
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 08/23/14 12:26 AM

@SHIELDFan3
I loved it!!!! And I think he should be a mix of a few alien races.
What if, at the ball, both Hunter(we can call him Hunter or whatever you want to) and Nemesis both attack?

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan

Music and Marvel are Life.

Date: 08/22/14 8:18 PM

I don't know if this is still open but i want to enter
Name:Hayden H
NN:Torch*Guys* Hay*Bff
CLA:Zendaya but but with her tips fire colors
Personality:Like Riley's From GMW
Reg.Clothes: like rocky's from shake it up
Hero outfit:you don't see her outfit because she is on fire but when she isn;t it looks like her dad's
Ball outfit:It is red orange and yellow with some bits of blue and it has ruffles so it looks like fire and it is strap-less
Powers:anything with fire , flying, so just like her dad
How did she get her powers?:she got them from her dad
Weapons:none
Hero parent:Jim H
other parent:unknown
Bff:The girls
Bf:None
Friends:the guys
Enemies:any guys they face that are trying to hurt them
Singing voice:Zendaya
Talents:singing, drawing, and racing(driving etc.)
Extra:she has a australia greyhound named Fire

Date: 08/22/14 6:14 PM

Awesome!

@SHIELDfan3 & 1MarvelFan1
What should we call the hunter? And what species is the hunter anyway? Kree, Skrull, human, Shi'ar, Chitauri or some other alien race?

Adios for now,
DeltaRogue/OmegaFives
~A secret shared is a trust formed. - Moral from Hostage Crisis, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Date: 08/22/14 4:49 PM

@dynamicty Great, can't wait!
~~~~
Sorry every1, been busy so here is the chapter now !
~~~~
Chapter 17
*Sam walks out and sees Alex on the coach, working on something*
Sam: Hey Alex.
*Alex looks up. She didn't know that Sam was there*
Alex: Hi.
Sam: What are you working on?
Alex: My I.C.E.R. It's been glitching lately. Like the other day, I knocked out Fitz with it. He was out for 5 hours.
Sam: Why so long?
Alex: 3 hit him at once!
Sam: Oh, that explains it.
*Sam jumps and looks behind*
Alex: What's wrong?
Sam: I thought I heard something. SO, where are the guys?
Alex: They are in their room playing video games with my Dad and Cap.
Sam: ok, where are the girls?
Alex: I think they are all still putting up their dresses for the ball. Sam, is everything okay?
Sam: *shakes her head no* I need to tell you girls something.
Alex: Okay, I'll get Jarvis to get them. Jarvis!
Jarvis: Yes Miss. Alex?
Alex: Could you tell the girls to come down here please? Tell them that Sam wants to talk to us.
Jarvis: Ok.
Alex: Let me just put my I.C.E.R up. Don't want anyone getting knocked out accidentally again.
*Alex gets up and goes to her room to put it back with her uniform*
Sam *thinking to herself*: Dad is right, it's time for the girls to know the truth.
*Sam looks out the window feeling like someone is watching her. Just then someone comes up behind her.*
???: Hey.
*Sam jumps and looks behind her seeing Black Widow standing behind her*
Sam: Jeez, you scared me! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?
Black Widow: Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Where are Tony & Steve at, I need to talk to them.
Sam: They are with the guys in their room...playing video games.
Black Widow: They must really likes these boys if they are playing video games.
Sam: Guess so.
Black Widow: I am going to talk to them. I will come get you and the rest of the girls when we are ready for you.
Sam: Thanks Natasha.
Black Widow: No problem.
*Black Widow leaves and Alex and the rest of the girls come downstairs*
Sil: Hey Sam, what's up?
Sam: You all should sit down. I got something I want to tell you.
Hillary: Oh boy, that sentence is never good to hear.
*they all sit down*
Sam: Okay so, I've been keeping a secret from you girls.
Liv: Are you and Adam secretly married?
Sam: No!
Liv: Oh.
Sam: It's something important though. *she takes a deep breath* Okay here it goes *takes a few seconds* I am being Hunted!
The girls: WHAT!?!?
Sam: Yeah.
Crys: How are you being hunted?
Sam: Well, since I turned 24, a Galactic Hunter started hunting me and it won't stop until I turn 26. I don't hate you girls, I've been distancing myself to protect you.
Cait: Seriously? We have dealt with a crazed Dr, a Greek god, and a girl who wanted revenge on Alex, and you are worried we can't handle a Galactic Hunter?
Sam: This is nothing like anything else we have dealt with. I didn't want to get you hurt, you're my team.
Hillary: Exactly, we are your team.
Charlie: But before that, we are also your friends.
Kayla: We will always be here for you. You don't have to fight your own battles alone.
Z: That's what friends and teammates are for.
Carol: So, we are helping you!
Alex: Whatever you like it or not.
Sam: Thanks girls.
Alex: So...Are we the 11 Amiga's again?
Sam: Yes. And don't use Spanish again!
Alex: Ok.
*meanwhile outside the the the Stark Mansion*
???: Nemesis, I am outside the Stark Mansion. Should I attack the girls now?
Nemesis: Absolutely not! Black Widow, Iron Man & Captain America are in there. Wait until they are alone, or there is a lot of different things happening.
???: I know just the time to do that.
~~~~~
(@1MarvelFan hoped you like it. I did my best to explain Sam situation.)

TTYL !

Date: 08/20/14 1:32 PM

@OHMYLOU97-I'll try to upload Big Time F.R.I.E.N.D.S Part 2.P.S.-If anyone's thinking of doing HIMYM(How I Met Your Mother),I'll also do that

Date: 08/16/14 2:42 PM

@DeltaRogue You're welcome!
~~~~
@every1 plan to post chapter later !

TTYL !

Date: 08/13/14 2:31 PM

@SHIELDfan3
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
I really appreciate it!

Adios for now,
DeltaRogue/FivesOmega
~Lets make the end memorable.- Jedi Master and General Ima-Gun Di (you have to see "Supply Lines", Season 3 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars to see what happened)

Date: 08/13/14 12:22 PM

@1MarvelFan Glad to hear you would read it again !
~~~~
@DeltaRogue Yes I have both mine and yours saved on my computer, just not the characters. I didn't think to do that with the first one, but I did it with this one.

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97

Date: 08/13/14 10:50 AM

@SHIELDFan3
I think that would be a good idea, I'd like to reread the prequel and I'd probably go back to the beginning of the sequel and read through it again.

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan
I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape
'Cause I'm not fine at all

Date: 08/13/14 10:04 AM

@SHIELDfan3
Awesome idea!
Just in case we have readers who didn't read the first one, now they can know who the girls are and who Dr. K is.

By the way, do you have both mine and your chapters saved? Because I didn't save mine from the first one (didn't know how at the time, now I do and my chapters from the sequel are saved).

Adios for now,
DeltaRogue/FivesOmega
~A single chance is a galaxy hope- Moral from Mystery of Moons, Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Date: 08/12/14 7:39 PM

Hey guys, so I was thinking after the update comes for the boards, I might re-post the original as well as the prequel. Cause I finger some of you might want to read the first one again. I mean I have all of the chapters save on a file, so I could do it. All I would have to do is copy and paste. So would any of you like me to re-post the first one? Working on the new chapter also for this one !

TTYL !

Date: 08/12/14 3:58 PM

@SHIELDFan3
YES!!!! And okays, I'm very excited!!!

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan

Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down. -5 Seconds Of Summer

Date: 08/12/14 11:25 AM

@1MarvelFan SHIELD comes on September 23 *a Tuesday* & all I know about Agent Carter is that it will come on during SHIELD's mid-season break in 2015. I don't think there's an actual date yet, but I am EXCITED FOR IT !

TTYL !

Date: 08/11/14 10:15 AM

@SHIELDfan3
It's all right, I completely understand.
I'm excited for the new season, it's going to be awesome!

Adios for now,
FivesOmega/DeltaRogue
~I'm not just another number! None of us are!- ARC Trooper Fives

Date: 08/11/14 9:39 AM

@SHIELDFan
It's fine, we know you're doing your best.
When does the premier of Agent Carter come out? And when does Agents of SHIELD start back because I'm not getting any information on that.
But I am excited for it.

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan
If Every Action Has A Reaction, Does That Mean Every Reaction Is Caused By An Action? Think about it, is it?

Date: 08/11/14 5:29 AM

Thanks!
Oh, by the way, Richie is Richard Rider. My favorite Nova.

Date: 08/10/14 11:21 PM

Sorry guys, I've been busy and haven't had time to even WRITE the new chapter. I'll try to have it done before the update, but it might not get up in time!
So, who is excited for the new season of S.H.I.E.L.D. plus the premiere of Agent Carter? I AM!!!!!!!!

TTYL !

Date: 08/10/14 5:51 PM

This was falling to the back of the boards, so I'm bringing it to the front again. Great chapter, DeltaRogue

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan

What is life?