YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time We're Going To N.Y.C *new post, characters needed*

Date: 10/21/13 11:26 AM

Hello every1, I just wanted to re-post this to try out something. SO ignore the other one!
so this is my first sequel EVER! this is a sequel to my story "Big time You're A Hero's daughter" if you haven't read that one yet, I suggest that you go look it up cause its an AWESOME story! & also this picks up from there so you kinda have to read it to know what's going on. Oh yeah Still involves One Direction.
Let's get to the plot!
Plot~It's been 4 years since the Young Avengers saved LA from the evil plans of Dr. K & Black Beauty. After the girls saved LA they went back home to help protect the world from other villains with their parents. The guys have been thinking about the girls since they left, so they decide to go to N.Y.C to see them. When they get there, they finally see the girls again in person and at the same time one of the girls is having her annual birthday ball. Everything is going great until a villain ruins everything! Will this reunion be cut short?
Here are the girls~
Alexandra *Alex *every1* Lexi *Louis and Kayla* Gracelyn Emily S. (Iron Man's daughter) age 25
"just turn" "20 in first one" secret identity Snow Leopard~*Mine*
McKayla "Kayla *every1* Lizzy *best friends*" S. (Iron Man other daughter) age 22, "19 in first story" secret identity Black Tiger *boyfriend Logan*~Open
Silvia "Sil *every1* Stevie *from her best friends*" R. (Captain America's daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret identity Freedom *boyfriend Kendall*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Carol R. (Black Widows youngest daughter) age 17 "13 in first one" identity White Widow~Open
Caitlyn "Cait *every1* Catie *the girls* Ray *Carol*" R. (Black Widows older daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Red Widow, *boyfriend Liam*~*Mine*
Olivia "Liv *every1* Livvy *James*" B. (Hawkeye daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity Storm, *boyfriend James*~Open
Charlotte "Charlie *every1*" O. (Thor's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Athena *boyfriend Harry*~Open
Hilary B. (The HULK's daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity She-HULK, *boyfriend Niall*~Open
Ziana "Z *every1* Spider Monkey *from her best friends*" P. (Spiderman's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity La Araņa, *boyfriend Carlos*~Open
Crystal "Crys *every1*" H. (Wolverine daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret Identity Nala *boyfriend Zayn*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Here is the form~
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
Reg. Clothes:
Hero Outfit:
Ball Outfit:
Powers *if she has any*:
How did she get her powers? *again if she has any*:
Weapons *if she has any*:
Hero Parent: *mine is Tony Start AKA Iron Man.*
Other Parent: *mine is Virginia "Pepper" Pots-Stark*
BFFs:
Boyfriend:
Friends:
Enemies:
Singing voice: *Jade T. is taken*
Talents:
Extra:
   121 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/19/14 9:15 AM

omg

Date: 04/18/14 7:26 PM

@DeltaRogue Sure no prob! I was about to ask you if you wanted me too! It will be post later.

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/18/14 7:49 AM

@SHIELDfan3
Um, could you post the next chapter, please?
I can't come with an idea for it.

Adios for now,
DeltaRogue

Date: 04/09/14 7:37 PM

@DeltaRogue No it's fine, I was just reminding you. Take your time, I don't want to rush you on it.

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/05/14 9:11 AM

@SHIELDfan3
Sorry! I'll post it soon!

Date: 04/05/14 12:20 AM

@DeltaRogue just letting you know it's you're turn. No rush on the chapter

TTYL !

Date: 03/29/14 12:15 PM

I like it!

Date: 03/28/14 7:51 PM

Ok this thing you had just wrote or shopuld i say typed this thing is so so long and i thiink i will never ever read this because by the way i hate reading but i love math

-Landa10

Date: 03/27/14 9:52 PM

Wow, did not realize how long it's been since i said i would post the next chapter. Well, here it is now.
Chapter 12
Alex: Hey dad, want to play?
Iron Man: Sure.
Kayla: But, you have to agree that you will not use your suit, just like Uncle Steve can't use his super strength.
Iron Man: Fine.
*Tony steps out of his suit*
Tony: Happy?
Alex & Kayla: *shake their heads yes and smile*
Tony: Good, and I'm on your team girls.
Alex & Kayla: K!
Fitz & Louis: I'm on their team too! *they look at each other then laugh*
Alex: Alright so, Louis, Fitz, Kayla, & dad are at least on my team this time.
Sil: And dad is on my team, right?
Cap: I can fit in a game of soccer.
Sil: Great and Kendall is on my team too!
Kayla: Logan, your with us.
*Logan & Kendall walk over to their sides*
Kendall: You're going down Logan!
Logan: Ha, we'll see about that, Kendall! *he glares at him*
Kayla: I love it when you get serious about a game!
Logan: I know.
Tony: Watch it, Mitchell. I don't let my girls date bad boys.
Logan *in a scared voice*: Sorry sir.
*they finish breaking into teams & then they start playing; after a while the teams are tied, 3-3.*
James: *has control of ball, and then kicks it to Zayn*
Louis: *intercepts the ball and heads toward the goal, then he kicks it to Alex*
Alex: *kicks the ball to the goalie, who is Cap, and she kicked it so hard it knocked him over.*
Every1: *runs over to him*
Alex: O.M.G.! Are you okay Uncle Steve? I am super, super SORRY!
Sil: Dad?
Fitz: If he's unconscious, Simmons knows month to month!
Simmons: Let's hope I do not have to do it *whispers* although I would enjoy it.
Fitz: What was that?
Simmons: Nothing!
Alex: Uncle Steve, are you.
Cap: No, I think I see a pretty light!
Carlos No, no, no Mr. America, don't go into the pretty light! The pretty light is actually, A BAD SIGN!
Logan: Carlos, his last name is not America , it's Rogers !
Carlos: It is?
Every1: *shakes their head yes.
Carlos: Oh.
Cap: Okay.
James & Niall: That's even worst!
Liam: How is that worst?
Logan: Yeah, it's just as bad as the first one!
James & Carlos: We don't know!
Alex: Guys, either way I broke my uncle!
*Just then, Cap just up*
Cap: Just kidding!
Alex: UNCLE STEVE! *starts hitting him* That was NOT funny!
Steve: Ow. *frowns* But you're right, it was not funny. *smiles* it was HILARIOUS!
Alex: *hits him again.*
Cap: Ow!
Alex: Don't do that again!
Cap: Why not?
Alex: Because, I don't want to ever think again that i broke you!
Cap: Fine,
Cait: Um, Grace.
Alex: Yeah?
Cait: It's 3 o'clock.
Alex: And?
Charlie *realizes what Cait is saying*: You have an appointment with you mom and Stella, you're personal designer!
Alex: Oh right! I completely forgot!
Louis: What's the appointment about?
Alex: Nothing really, we are just trying to find me a dress for the ball.
Louis: Oh.
Alex: Stella might even design one for me! It's gonna be an amazing birthday ball that no one will forget!
Louis: Well have fun.
Alex: I will.
*Louis and Alex kiss*
Hilary: Well, this means you guys get to hang out with our parents a little more. Except for of coarse Grace & Kay's mom.
Cap: Take May, Skye, & Simmons with you for protection.
Sil: We know.
Liv: Alex we got to go, like now.
Alex: Okay, okay, hold your soccer ball! Bye dad, Uncle Steve.
Tony & Cap: Bye!
*all the girls leave and the guys are left there standing with Cap, Tony Fitz & Ward*
Ward: Well, Fitz & I, have something to do.
Fitz: *confuse* We do?
Ward: *looks at him* Yes, we do.
Fitz *figures out what Ward is saying*: Oh right we do. I completely forgot about that!
*they leave and now it's just the guys & Tony & Cap.*
Cap: So, besides soccer what else do you boys like to do?
Kendall: Well Logan, Carlos, James & I love playing hockey!
Tony: Just like Kayla.
Harry: We like having fruit fights also.
Cap: Sounds fun.
Liam: And of coarse.
All the guys: Preforming.
Tony & Cap: Of coarse.
Carlos: Zayn & I love reading comics by Stan Lee!
Tony: He is a genius at those.
Louis: And, SUPERMAN!
Cap & Tony: Who? And what?
Niall: Louis likes to say the most randomness things at times.
Zayn: Like this one time we where about to go on stage and Louis screams into the mic "I like cupcakes."
Harry: That made the fans go so crazy!
Liam: Another time, we where in a restaurant and he all of sudden became obsess with the word "noddles."
Cap: You know, Alex does that a lot too.
Tony: It was like it was meant to be.
Louis: Wow, you do not know how much it means to me that you said that, sir. Cause I really love your daughter.
Tony: Honestly, she couldn't find anyone better than you Louis.

Date: 03/19/14 11:55 PM

Sorry, now I've been really busy. G.S. Gold award, can't wait until I'm done with it! Anyways, I am working on the next one. I'll try & post it soon !
~SHIELDfan3

Date: 03/12/14 11:37 AM

Chapter 11
Cap: Time flies. Anyway, Tony, did you give the blueprints for the androids to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Iron Man: A few years ago, why?
Coulson: *realizes Cap's theory* They were kept at the Sandbox, some of our top scientists, engineers and robotics experts were working on perfecting it but.
Fury: *towards Black Widow* Widow, contact all of them and see what they know.
Black Widow: Yes sir.
Cap: Alright, that's the best we can do for right now.
Iron Man: What about.....
*Everyone starts to leave*
Cap: *towards Tony* Tony, we've got plenty of heroes and agents for extra protection.
Iron Man: Yeah, I guess your right.
Cap: You realize Pepper has been eavesdropping on the meeting?
Iron Man: *face plate goes up, grins*
Cap: Come on, might as well tell the girls. *he walks out with Iron Man*
Sam: Dad, can we talk?
Nova: Sure, what's the matter?
*Elsewhere, outside where 1D's team is winning*
Liv: *kicks the ball to James*
*They notice some of the Avengers watching then 1D's team win*
Cait: Good game, guys!
Carol: Yeah! *towards the guys* Guys meet the Avengers and 'New' Avengers.
Spider-Man: Hi! *towards Carlos* So, your Z's boyfriend?
Carlos! Yep! And your Spider-Man, and your AWESOME!
Spider-Man: *towards Z* I'm sure your parents will like him!
Z: Yep! *whispers something to Carlos*
Alex: *towards Cap* Anything, Cap?
Cap: The androids were kept at the Sandbox, Nick, Coulson and his team and Widow left to question anybody who was connected to it.
Sil: Anyway, who's up for a soccer? With all of us playing?
Everyone else: *agrees*

Hope it's okay
Adios for now,
DeltaRogue

Date: 03/12/14 6:58 AM

Sorry! Been very busy!
I'll post it soon!

Date: 03/11/14 6:08 PM

For SHIELD IKR!!! I was so excited to watch it. I was getting emotional!!

For the idea: Okays!! Glad to help and Thanks!

Date: 03/10/14 11:37 PM

Why, thank you 1LiamLogan! OOH, that's a good idea. It probably gonna be like a little while before it comes in though. Unless, DeltaRogue want's to go ahead and do it now! I mean I'm opening to anything!
~~~~~~~
BTW, SHIELD WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT! Simmons be all hero like in it. LOVED IT!

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 03/05/14 9:40 PM

LOVED IT!!! Absolutely amazing job!!!
Idea: Nemesis attacks the girls while they're out and the guys get hurt, Sam meets up with her dad after the meeting and they get called in to help with Nemesis, 'The Hunter' that's hunting Sam gets closer to finding her and the girls all get hurt from fighting off Nemesis. Nemesis gets away and the New Avengers and Sam and Hulk are all left to clean up the mess made by Nemesis.

Date: 03/04/14 11:25 AM

BTW, Agents of SHIELD comes back on tonight! WOO HOO! I'm SUPER EXCITED! I Can't wait! Seriously, I can't wait. 7 is WAY to far away, and I'm not gonna even be here then. I'm gonna to Mardi Gras night parade. So I'll have to watch it tomorrow.

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 03/04/14 11:23 AM

Here it is !
Chapter 10
Pepper: Thank you Jarvis.
Alex: Let the fun begin.
Kayla: You need to work on your sarcasm, it needs to be more sarcastic.
Alex: Noted.
Carlos: So when do we get to meet them?
Sil: After the meeting. You can wait that long, right?
Carlos: Of coarse I can.
Hawkeye: We will see you guys, and girls, in a little bit. Alex, Sil, after you.
Sil & Alex: Thank you.
Alex: By the way, you are now officially the greeter for my birthday ball.
Hawkeye: Great, I shouldn't have been so thoughtful.
Sil: It's just how you are Uncle Clint.
Cap *yelling down the hall*: Hulk, it's time for the meeting. You can talk to your daughter and her boyfriend, later.
Hilary *yells back*: He's coming! Geez Uncle Steve, can't you hold your horses?
*Hulk comes down the hall and the rest of the avengers go in. Then Alex & Sil stick their heads out the door*
Alex & Sil *toward the guys*: Stay out of trouble!
Louis & Kendall: We will.
*the girls go back in*
Charlie: So, what do while we wait?
1D: Football!
Logan: by that they mean soccer.
Liv: Works for me. Girls?
The rest of the girls: We're in!
Kayla: Mom, you gonna come?
Pepper: Oh no, I'm gonna work on some of these reports I have to have done by tomorrow. But you kids go have fun. Once Alex & Sil are done in there, I'll send you your way.
Cait: Alright, oh and dibs on being on the same team as 1D!
Carol: No fair! Dibs are unfair!
Katie: The guys do that a lot. Esp. James. He once dib a girl who didn't want to be dib and she ended up with Kendall. For two whole days. Her name was Lucy.
James: Ah Lucy, my last love before Livvy. I wounder what happen to her.
Harry: No telling.
*they go to the backyard lawn to play soccer*
Pepper: Okay, the kids are gone. Now to do what I was gonna do.
Jarvis: Listen in on what they are saying in there?
Pepper: Yup. If my girls are gonna get into danger like they did in L.A. I want to know about it!
*in the Avengers lair; they are trying to come up with a idea.*
Iron Man: So, anyone have an idea on how to catch this guy?
Coulson: My team & I have dealt with several different kinds of people, but this is one of the few times we cannot figure out on how to catch this guy.
Cap: What kinds of people?
Fitz: Where do we start! We have faced a super solider who gets his powers from an device on his arm.
Simmons: A man who had fire abilities.
Fitz: Another man who was between our world and another.
Simmons: That one still haunts me st night. Esp. the prank you pull on the plane.
Fitz: To be fair, i had no idea he was on it at the time I set up the prank.
Skye: And let's not forget Raina, the girl in a flower dress. Who by the way, is pure evil!
Thor: She can't be worst then my brother.
Skye: There may be a good chance that she is!
Black Widow: Moving on. The Avengers & I have faced wired villains before, and we have came up with a solution every time. We can do this with this villain. He is no different then any others.
Sil: That might be where you are wrong. He has proven he is smart and can out smart even Iron Man. He's definitely NOT a Dr. K.
Hulk *as Bruce Banner*: Alex, you haven't said anything yet. What are you thinking about?
Alex: Well, I've been thinking on how he perfected the LMD, when not even Fitz, Simmons, my dad & I couldn't even come close to perfecting it. Sil's right, Nemesis is not a Dr. K, he's much worst. I hate to say this but we might be dealing with a villain who is a mix of Dr. K, Red Skull, & Loki.
*There is nothing but a gasp from some of the Avenger to no noise at all for a few minutes.*
Iron Man: Are you sure about this Alex?
Alex: We only saw a piece of what he can do probably. I am 100% sure about this.
Hawkeye: This is not good.
Alex: No, no it's not. But you guys promised that we don't have to get invovle since our boyfriends are here.
Iron Man: Not anymore, that deal is gone.
Alex: Dad, my birthday ball is coming up. You're not gonna cancel that are you?
Iron Man: No, but you girls need to help us out. But of what we said is still intact.
Alex: But dad that's not fair! We haven't seen the guys in 4 years!
Iron Man: You still get to see them. But you also have to be working too.
Alex: Fine, are we done here now? Our boyfriends are waiting for us.
Thor: Yes, for now.
Sil: Great, let's go Alex. Let us know if anything comes up!
Cap: We will. Have fun.
*the girls leave*
Black Widow: Wow, it's been 4 years already since they started dating the boys?

Date: 03/03/14 7:51 PM

Sorry, guys been REALLY busy this week. Between hockey games, Mardi Gras parades, & G.S. cookie sales. I have LITERALLY NO TIME! I will post the chapter REALLY soon though.

TTYL !

Date: 03/03/14 12:50 PM

Congrats everyone, 100 posts!

Date: 02/23/14 11:17 AM

@DeltaRogue I do too, just not hen it takes over a month to get back to the cliffhanger! Cause I start getting REALLY curious and I start getting crazy!
~~~~
Sorry I haven't posted the chapter yet. Been REALLY busy this weekend. G.S. Cookie season does that too me! So, I'll try getting it up soon. BTW, can you believe we already almost have 100 post, and we aren't that far into the story yet?

TTYL !