YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time We're Going To N.Y.C *new post, characters needed*

Date: 10/21/13 11:26 AM

Hello every1, I just wanted to re-post this to try out something. SO ignore the other one!
so this is my first sequel EVER! this is a sequel to my story "Big time You're A Hero's daughter" if you haven't read that one yet, I suggest that you go look it up cause its an AWESOME story! & also this picks up from there so you kinda have to read it to know what's going on. Oh yeah Still involves One Direction.
Let's get to the plot!
Plot~It's been 4 years since the Young Avengers saved LA from the evil plans of Dr. K & Black Beauty. After the girls saved LA they went back home to help protect the world from other villains with their parents. The guys have been thinking about the girls since they left, so they decide to go to N.Y.C to see them. When they get there, they finally see the girls again in person and at the same time one of the girls is having her annual birthday ball. Everything is going great until a villain ruins everything! Will this reunion be cut short?
Here are the girls~
Alexandra *Alex *every1* Lexi *Louis and Kayla* Gracelyn Emily S. (Iron Man's daughter) age 25
"just turn" "20 in first one" secret identity Snow Leopard~*Mine*
McKayla "Kayla *every1* Lizzy *best friends*" S. (Iron Man other daughter) age 22, "19 in first story" secret identity Black Tiger *boyfriend Logan*~Open
Silvia "Sil *every1* Stevie *from her best friends*" R. (Captain America's daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret identity Freedom *boyfriend Kendall*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Carol R. (Black Widows youngest daughter) age 17 "13 in first one" identity White Widow~Open
Caitlyn "Cait *every1* Catie *the girls* Ray *Carol*" R. (Black Widows older daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Red Widow, *boyfriend Liam*~*Mine*
Olivia "Liv *every1* Livvy *James*" B. (Hawkeye daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity Storm, *boyfriend James*~Open
Charlotte "Charlie *every1*" O. (Thor's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity Athena *boyfriend Harry*~Open
Hilary B. (The HULK's daughter) age 23 "19 in first one" secret identity She-HULK, *boyfriend Niall*~Open
Ziana "Z *every1* Spider Monkey *from her best friends*" P. (Spiderman's daughter) age 22 "18 in first one" secret identity La Araņa, *boyfriend Carlos*~Open
Crystal "Crys *every1*" H. (Wolverine daughter) age 21 "17 in first one" secret Identity Nala *boyfriend Zayn*~Reserved for DeltaRouge
Here is the form~
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
Reg. Clothes:
Hero Outfit:
Ball Outfit:
Powers *if she has any*:
How did she get her powers? *again if she has any*:
Weapons *if she has any*:
Hero Parent: *mine is Tony Start AKA Iron Man.*
Other Parent: *mine is Virginia "Pepper" Pots-Stark*
BFFs:
Boyfriend:
Friends:
Enemies:
Singing voice: *Jade T. is taken*
Talents:
Extra:
   151 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/19/14 1:37 PM

Before you leave,I'll try to write a story called ''Big Time Moms''which is about Kendall's crush who has two moms.
I think it will be disrespectful and mean if this doesn't get posted.

Date: 06/18/14 7:42 PM

Me! Sorry,I didn't come back to make Carol so I'll try to make her again.

Date: 06/18/14 4:30 PM

Who is still hear? *besides me & mu co-writer?*

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 06/08/14 9:04 PM

I will help u out

Date: 06/08/14 12:53 AM

@DeltaRogue K, take your time. I'm not going to rush you.

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 05/29/14 2:53 PM

I'll post the next chapter soon!

Date: 05/28/14 6:59 PM

Am I the only one left on this post now?

TTYL !

Date: 05/23/14 11:34 AM

@DeltaRogue Would you like me to do the next one too?

Date: 05/12/14 6:49 PM

@DeltaRogue Just best spy show ever? I would say probably one of the best shows ever! I love it! Esp. Coulson, Fitz & Skye! But can I just say again, I HATE that Ward is HYDRA, I wish they wouldn't have done it!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Trust the one who's been where you are wishing all it was, sticks and stones those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone and you're not invisible. Hear me out, there's so much more to life then hat you're feeling now someday you'll look back on all these days and all this pain is gonna be invisible, oh invisible.~Invisible by Hunter Hayes *LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH, has a great meaning!*
Hey, hey, I'm ready, Hey boy come and get me. Don't be scared show me what you do. Don't you know a girl likes a boy who Moves~Move by Little Mix *LOVE THIS SONG!*

Date: 05/02/14 8:18 AM

I'm guessing the entertainment's Taylor Swift, I really have no idea.
Anyway, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is the best spy show ever!

Date: 05/01/14 9:07 PM

Chapter 13
*Where the girls are, Alex is trying on dressing with Stella helping her and everyone else is in the waiting room*
Pepper: Alex, Stella, how is it going?
Alex: Not good! All the ones I tried on I haven't liked!
Stella: Pepper I don't know if she is gonna find the dress of her dreams. Well her ball dress of her dreams!
Kayla: Well can we at least see one of the dresses?
Sil: Yeah Grace, just come out in the one you are wearing right now.
Alex: Okay, just keep in mind this one is a no.
Charlie: Fine, just let us see, please.
Alex: Alright.
*Alex comes out in a sequin teal long dress that is barely off the ground, a white wrap, blue sequin headband, & white sequin heels. And Pepper is tearing up*
Alex: *looks at Pepper* What?
Pepper: *choking up* Nothing, you just look so beautiful!
Alex: No I don't, this color doesn't look good on me.
Stella: Yes I know, I was mainly going for the style. I could make you a dress similar to this but in a color that looks good on you.
Alex: Okay. So what do you girls think? Remember, I brought you with me to help decide on a dress. So be completely honest!
Cait: Well, I do like this style of a dress on you. But maybe instead of it being barely off the ground, it could drag behind you a little. You know, similar to a train on a wedding dress, but like right by your feet.
Alex: Ooh, I like that idea. I like that a lot. Stella?
*Stella draws on her drawing pad and is done in 2 minutes*
Stella: So like this? *she shows everyone the sketch and they gasp!*
Hilary: *tearing up* It's so beautiful!
Kayla: Grace, I am officially jealous of your ball!
Alex: Wait until you hear who I got for entertainment.
Ziana: *excitedly* Who did you get! Who did you get! Who did you get!
Alex: Whoa, slow down. No spoilers!
Skye: Man! And I like spoilers too!
Alex: Anyways, mom what do you think?
Pepper: I think...it's beautiful. It will look even better in person!
Stella: I actually just made this dress the other day because I had a feeling that Alexandra might like it. I'll go get it!
*Stella leaves to get the dress*
Alex: *getting super girly, so more than usual* Ah! I am getting the ball dress of my dreams! I'm gonna be a real-life Cinderella! *squeals*
Pepper: And to think, it seems like it was just yesterday when you two where watching that movie together.
Liv: Actually, It was just yesterday! We wanted to watch something Disney.
Charlie: So it was either that or Frozen.
Hilary: And we ended up watching both of them!
Sil: But we watched Cinderella first!
Pepper: You girls are growing up fast. Pretty soon you will all be married!
Simmons: Hopefully to your current boyfriends!
Crys: Whoa! Slow down, let's not jump the barrel! We don't know if we are ready for that yet or not!
Ziana: Yeah, that's probably still a little ways into the future.
May: You never know. Things can change in a heartbeat. I should know.
*Stella comes back with the dress in a bag and Alex goes into the room to change into it. In about 3 minutes she comes out in the dress which is a pink sequin long dress that drags a little on the floor, with a blue wrap, blue sequin headband, and pink sequin heels. Everyone gasps.*
Kayla: OMG, Alex, you are so beautiful.
Simmons: That is DIFFIDENTLY your color!
Alex: *smiling* Really?
Skye: This is probably the first time in my life that I could cry over a dress!
Alex: So you girls are saying yes to the dress?
Everyone (-Alex): YES!!!
Alex: Do you think Louis will like it?
Pepper: Alex, he will love it! But he probably cares less about what you wear. He loves you for you. Not for the glamor and girly girl stuff, you.
Kayla: That's for sure cause some times she wears sweatpants and that's not glamorous or girly girl!
Pepper: Not my point Kayla! So Alex, do you like the dress?
Alex: YES!
Sil: Do you wan to get this dress?
Alex: Let me think...Ah YES!!!!
Hilary: Okay so that's one dress down and 13 more to go!
Cait: 13?
Hilary: Yeah, all of us, Carol, Pepper, May, Simmons & Skye need a dress for the ball. So 13 more dresses to get!
Charlie: What about Katie, Ms. Knight & Kelly?
Hilary: They're not with us! So I'm not counting them!
Alex: So then we are gonna to be dress hunting for the rest of the day right?
Kayla: Yep!
Alex:: Well then I better go get change so we can get to work!
*she goes back into the room to change; meanwhile back at Stark Mansion*
~~~~
Hope you are enjoying the story! So I want to do ask all of you a question. Who do you think Alex got for entertainment for her ball? Is it:
A) Austin Mahone
B) Hunter Hayes
C) Little Mix
D) Taylor Swift.

Let me know aha you think and it will be revealed when they are at the ball *of Coarse!*

Date: 05/01/14 9:06 PM

@tulip1211 No it's fine! I was just picking on ya a little bit.
~~~~
BTW, I am NOT making Agent Ward a Hydra agent! I like him being a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent *obviously! He's good guy as an S.H.I.E.L.D. agent* and I am probably going to be adding Lady Sif *Thor & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode* & Agent Maria Hill *various Marvel movies & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.* Chapter next !

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 05/01/14 6:08 PM

@SHIELDfan3
OH MY IM SO SO SO SORRY!!!

Date: 05/01/14 3:09 PM

@tulip1211 LA, LA, LA, LA! I have not seen the new one yet!I guess I should have mention that, ha ha!
~~~~
Every1 the chapter will be today or tomorrow !
SHIELDFan3

Date: 04/30/14 10:08 AM

@Writers of the story
AWESOME!!!!!I LOVE it!!!
@SHIELDfan3
OMG!!I WAS SO EXCITED THAT THEY FOUDN OUT ABOUT WARD!!!IT JUST SO EPIC!!!!My new favorite episode is,Nothing Personal.I LOVE the reaction of Skye when Ward told her he had love her the whole time and when she was about to claw at him :P

Date: 04/29/14 4:07 PM

Hey every1 I'm back. And it feels GOOD to be back. I in Texas for a wedding, and we had NO COMPUTERS! It was nice, but I am happy to be back.
I will post the next chapter later !
BTW, who is watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? What do you think about it if you are. I only have one word to describe it, AMAZING!

TTYL !
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/24/14 4:45 PM

Every1, I will be gone now-Monday. So I will not be able to post until then. Bye for now !
~SHIELDFan3

Date: 04/19/14 9:15 AM

omg

Date: 04/18/14 7:26 PM

@DeltaRogue Sure no prob! I was about to ask you if you wanted me too! It will be post later.

TTYL !

Date: 04/18/14 7:49 AM

@SHIELDfan3
Um, could you post the next chapter, please?
I can't come with an idea for it.

Adios for now,
DeltaRogue