YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Girl Group *characters needed, NEW POST*

Date: 11/28/13 11:35 PM

Ignore the other post of this.
Anyways, I have NO idea how this came to me, but it did, let's get to the plot. Involves One Direction & a made up girl duo Emily and Alexis.
Plot~ Emily and Alexis are mega superstars who are a singing duo. Gustavo signed them to Rocque Records a while ago & they went on tour but now they are done with touring and are now living on LA. When they arrive at Rocque Records, Gustavo introduces them to BTR & 1D & they all get along really quick. The girls brought their family & closes friends with them & they are living at the Palm Woods across from BTR & 1D. and Louis falls for Emily and Niall falls for Alexis.
So I am going to do both of the girls just to get things rolling.
The girls families~
Emily's family~
Michelle M.*mom*
Neil M. *dad*
Kristopher, called Kris, age 35, older bro, American accent
Danielle, called Ella, 35, sister in law, married to Kris, American accent
Cassadee *last name is now J.*, called Casey, 30, older sister, British accent
Jason J., called Jay, 30, brother in law, married to Casey, American accent,
Kristina, called Kristin, age 26, older sister, American accent
Ryan, age 21, twin brother, British accent
Jasmine, called Jaz, age 16, younger sister, British accent
Adam, Juliette, & Rachel, called nothing, Julie, & Rach, age 13, younger brother and sisters, All have a British accent
Josh & Noah, age 10, younger bros, American accent, British accent.
Kris & Ella's kids
Caleb, age 6, oldest son American accent
Kayla, age 3, oldest daughter, American accent "she just started talking"
Carter & Jessica, age 1, youngest ones,
Casey & Jay's kids
Monica, age 4, oldest, British accent
Matthew, age 2, youngest
Joseph G., called Joey, age 27, going to be brother in law *marring Kristina*, American accent
Alexis' family~
Jennifer A. *mom*
David A. *dad*
Austin, age 27, older brother, American accent
Zoe, age 27, sister in law, married to Austin, American accent
Francis and Reid called Fran and nothing, age 23, older sister and brother Irish accent, American accent
Ross, age 16, younger brother, Irish accent
Nicholas, called Nick, age 12 younger brother, American accent
Leslie & Riley, age 6, younger sisters, Irish accents
Austin and Zoe's kids~
Allison, called Ally, age 5, oldest daughter, American accent.
Peter D., age 24, Fran's boyfriend, American accent
Sophia G., age 22, Matt's girlfriend, Irish accent
Here is the form for you to use~
Name:
nickname:
Looks/CLA *Jade Thrilwall and Dove Cameron are taken*:
Personality:
Clothes:
BFF(s):
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush:
Crushing on her:
Reason @ PW:
B-Day:
Talents:
Singing Voice Like *if she sings*: *Lauren Jauregui & Christina Cimorelli are taken*
Extra:
I need~
Harry's crush
Liam's crush
Zayn's crush
Kendall's crush
James' crush
Carlos' crush
Logan's crush.
& also I need songs for Enma Lexis to sing, also songs you would like BTR & 1D to sing, and places where the girls went on tour~
examples~
Emma Lexis~
Wings by Little Mix
Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony
Curella De Vil by Selena Gomez
White Horse by Taylor Swift
You Belong With Me Taylor Swift
Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope
Me and My Girls by Fifth Harmony
BTR's songs~
Picture This
Like Nobody's Around
We Are
All Over Again
1D's songs~
Best Song Ever
Story of My Life
Kiss You
One Thing
Places the girls went to~
Paris, France
London, England
Tokyo, Japan
Mississippi, USA
New York, USA
You can say as many as you want to, but I don't need that many more songs for the girls, but you can still post ones you want. I will say which one are in before I start the story *that goes for everything!*
I will post Emily & Alexis soon

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Rushioner, Louis Tomlinson, & Logan Henderson, fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

83 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/10/14 11:36 PM

Chapter 13 *Wow!* Soon.

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/02/14 7:19 PM

no

Date: 04/01/14 11:21 PM

Chapter 12
Louis' POV
I just couldn't stop smiling after my kiss with Lil. I mean she is diffidently my type, and I do like her, but I wished that our first kiss wasn't from a dare. I just said that didn't I? I guess there's no since in trying to hide it anymore. I like Lily! There, I said! Of coarse I did not say it out loud, but I said it in my head. I think I'm gonna go and try to find her, I think we need to talk after last night, you know because of the kiss. I went to 3B and I am about to knock..
???: If your looking for Emily, she is not in there.
I jumped and scream. I look and see it was Budda Bob.
Me: Don't you know its not nice to seek up on people like that!?!?
Budda Bob: Sorry Louis.
Me: Well, where is she?
Budda Bob: Who?
Me: Emily!
Budda Bob: Oh, she's down by the pool. She has her guitar, it sounds like she is working on a new song.
Me: Thanks BB!
Budda Bob: No problem.
He walks away and his boombox starting playing Fearless by Emma Lexis. *originally done by Taylor Swift* I smiled and headed to the pool. I saw Lily at one of the fire pits. I walked up to her, and stopped by her. I saw her writing in her songbook, and heard her humming.
Me: Got something good.
She jumped a little bit.
Me: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!
Lily: Oh no, it's okay. When I am writing I usually don't pay any attention to anyone who is around. I had to do that quite a bit before Julie & I became Emma Lexis. Siblings yelling, screaming, crying, and fighting, takes a toll on your writing. So I had to learn how to zone out.
Me: Oh! So you still working on that song?
Lily: Yup.
Me: Any progress?
Lily: Yeah, some. It's just taking a while to come up with the lyrics. It's been a while since I wrote a breakup song. The last time I went though a break up was in 2010. So yeah, I'm having trouble with this song.
Me: Makes sense. Listen, can I tell you something?
Lily: Sure.
Me: I didn?t get much sleep liast night because I couldn?t stop thinking of you!
Lily: Wanna know, a secret? I couldn't stop thinking of you too. I actually didn't get that much sleep either.
Me: So wanna play a quick game of truth or dare again?
Lily: Sure.
Me: Truth or dare?
Lily: Truth.
Me: If I was to ask you out on a date, what would you say?
Lily: I would say I would love to. Truth or dare?
Me: Truth.
Lily: When would you want to go out?
Me: Tonight around 7. Truth or dare?
Lily: Truth.
Me: Would tonight work for you?
Lily: Yes. Truth or dare?
Louis: Truth.
Lily: Would you kiss me again at the end of the date?
Louis: Probably! Truth or dare?
Lily: Dare.
Louis: I dare you to go out with me.
Lily: I accept! Pick me up around 6:30. One more, truth or dare?
Me: Dare.
Lily: I dare you to make it one of the best dates ever.
Me: I will surely make it happen.
Lily; Good, cause one of the rules with my family is you have to finish your dare even after the game is over.
Lily grabs her stuff and leaves. She looks back and waves to me. I wave back, and smile. I got a date with Lily! Awesome! I wounder if she likes to play a game I got in mind to do tonight.

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 04/01/14 3:51 PM

go big time rush

Date: 03/31/14 9:40 PM

@divaboss1 Sorry, every1 is taken.
~~~~~~

TTYL !
Hope you are enjoying *if there are still readers*

Date: 03/28/14 7:58 PM

Hey i am Landa10 if if you do not know what my nick name is and i just have a little suggestion about what you had wrote and by the way i did not read what you had wrote because what you had wrote again this thing is way way to to long and i will never in a million years.And by the way i like math not reading and so one mor time i will never read this thing you had wrote or had typed last thing i will never read this thing in a million years and bthat is the last time i am going to say that again

By the way if you guys or gals by the way i am a girl anyway if you do not have me on your friends list can please -o- be my friend because i am really bored

-landa10

Date: 03/25/14 6:57 PM

can I join this please

Date: 03/23/14 9:39 PM

Anyone still here? I will post the new chapter soon !

TTYL !
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!

Date: 03/19/14 11:58 PM

@dynamicty I was trying to post it too, but it wasn't working! I didn't mind trying to do it though !
~~~~
Every1, I will try & post the new chapter soon !
BTW, who is watching James on Dancing With The Stars? *DTWS*
~SHIELDfan3

Date: 03/08/14 5:12 PM

I tried re-posting it,But it's not posting!I was trying to do it so you wouldn't have to write the whole thing again.
I'll just tell you what happened in the previous chapter later.

Date: 03/06/14 10:38 AM

Chapter 10
Alexa's POV
After everyone was done with dinner it was time for a tradition we do when we all get together, play games. The first game we decided to play was charades. Lill & Mila are REALLY good at it! Must because they are really smart! Grace is up and her's has to do with a movie that is three words. So far we have gotten, cats and don't. Now we are on the last clue.
Liam: Um, Mummy!
Grace waves no.
Logan: Zombie!
Grace waves no.
Carlos: Corn Dogs!
Grace shakes her head and then waves no.
Louis: Superman!
Grace tries not to laugh and waves no.
Kris: Oh I know! Dance or dancing!
Grace waves yes to the first one. Now time to put it all together.
Kris: Okay, dance. Um, now I'm stumped.
Julie: I know! Cats Don't Dance!
Grace: You got it!
Me: Man, you are obsess with that movie.
Grace: What can I say, I love dancing, and I love cats. I esp. LOVE dancing cats.
J.R.: Alright, since Julie solved it, it's her turn to go.
Momma Medlen: Actually, I think we are gonna do something different now.
Bella: What where you thinking of doing Momma Medlen?
Momma Medlen: How about a game of Truth or Dare?
Ella: Ooh, my favorite!
Zoe: Okay so who wants to go first?
Mila: I think Niall, should go first.
Niall: Okay,
Austin: So Niall, truth or dare?
Niall: Truth.
Austin: Okay, what are your thoughts on my sister being dump by a guy who cheated on her with her ex-best friend.
Zoe: Austin, don't you think that's a little too personal?
Austin: No. Niall, you're answer?
Niall: Well, I think he was an idiot for cheating on her. She deserves to have a guy who knows what he has when he's with her.
Julie: Really?
Niall: Really.
Julie: Wow, you are super sweet Niall.
Austin: And that was a good answer Niall. You have my permission to date her.
Julie & Zoe: Austin!
Austin: What?
Niall: Alright, Casey.
Casey: Bring it on Niall!
Niall: Truth or dare?
Casey: Ah, dare, duh!
Niall: Alright, I dare you to do a hand stand for a whole 5 minutes, and you have to ask and give your truth or dare while your doing your dare!
Casey: I like it, very challenging.
Niall: Thank you, this is not my first time playing the game!
Casey does starts her 5 minutes of a hand stand.
James: Impressive.
Casey: Thank you, I was in gymnastics when I was younger. Kris, truth or dare?
Kris: Dare!
Casey: Okay, I dare you to eat all that pineapple upside down cake that was left over from yesterday.
Every1 but the guys: Ooh!
Zayn: What?
Lars: There's half of the cake left over, and Kris HATES pineapples.
Carlos: That's a good one.
Lill: It's one of the best one's she ever done.
Kris goes to the fridge and grabs the cake, then he grabs a fork and a glass of milk.
Kris: This is payback for last time isn't it?
Casey: Yes it is. You made me eat something I didn't like, so now you have to eat something you don't like. I'm literally getting SWEET payback.
Harry: What did he dare her to eat last time?
Me: A whole block of cheese, she's not a big fan of it.
Kris: Okay, Kristin, truth or dare?
Kristin: Truth.
Kris: Scary cat!
Kristin: Kris!
Kris: Fine. You said the first time you kissed a guy you where 17, when was the actual first time you kissed a guy?
Kristin: I knew you would eventually ask me that! My first kiss was actually with Tony Chambers. We where hiding from you because we had pulled a prank and you where looking for us. We hid behind plants. After you left we were coming out of the plants and we accidentally went in the same direction at the same time and kissed. I was 13 when it happen. So I was 13 the first time I kissed a guy.
Daddy Neil: If you were younger, you would SO be in big trouble young lady!
Kristin: I know, that's why I never told you.
Kristin: Okay, Louis. Truth or dare?
Louis: Dare cause they're always funner!
Kristin: I agree, at least now I do. Anyways, I dare you to kiss Em!
Louis & Grace look at each other than look at Kristin.
Louis & Grace: What?
The rest of us (-Daddy Neil): What?
Daddy Neil: WHAT!?!?!?
Kristin is obviously trying to ply match maker, it's the only reason why she would have picked this dare.
Kristin: You heard me right. I dare Louis to kiss Emily.
Daddy Neil: Seriously, if you where younger in would be in So much trouble Kristina Ann Medlen!
Kristin: No need for the middle name dad. Go on Louis, kiss her!
Louis chuckled nervously and Grace look like her face had gotten a really bad sunburn. By now Casey's 5 minutes were up so she stood up right. And Kris was halfway done with the cake, so he sat it to the side for a little bit. Then Grace & Louis kissed. They smiled at each other and looked into each others eyes for about a minute, then they snapped back to reality. Grace blushed and Louis couldn't stop smiling. These two obviously like each other! They're just not admitting it. And now, there's a nothing but silence, everybody is shocked by the dare, even Grace & Louis.

Date: 03/04/14 9:22 PM

I hope there's still some people here. Next chapter is coming, I will post it soon !

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 02/23/14 11:19 AM

Next chapter is coming! Just been super busy! Is anyone still here though?

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 02/17/14 9:59 PM

Chapter 9 Part 2
Liam's POV
Emma: Well, supper is almost ready my mom and Momma Andrews are putting the finishing touches on it.
Katie: Momma Andrews?
Lexis: That's what the girls call my mom. Cause we all grown up around her. And we call Grace's mom Momma Medlen.
Lexi: Plus, they love being called that.
Lexis: What are those?
She pointed at the baskets that Harry was holding.
Momma Knight: These are welcome baskets that I made for your two's family. It's something I like to do.
Emma: Oh, thank you. They're lovely.
Harry headed one to Emma & one to Lexis. Then the girls sat them on the counter.
Emma: So let me introduce you to the rest of the family. These are my sisters Danielle, Cassadee, Kristina, Jasmine, Juliette, & Rachel. But call them Ella, Casey, Kristin, Jaz, Julie & Rach. These are my brothers Jason, Ryan & Adam. Call Jason, Jay though. And these are my nieces Kayla & Monica and my nephews Caleb, Carter & Matthew. Oh and that guy by Kristin is Joseph, or Joey. They're engaged. And that's my dad, Neil.
Emma family *all the ones who can talk that is*: Hi.
Lexis: These are my sisters Maegan *I'm changing it from Zoe*, Francis, Leslie & Riley. But call Francis, Fran. My brothers Austin, Reid, Ross, Nicholas, but call him Nick. This little cutie is my nice Allison, but call her Ally. And that's Peter, Fran's boyfriend, and Sophia, Reid's girlfriend. And that's my father, David.
Vic: And that's their family.
???: Dinner is serve.
Emma: and that's my mom Michelle and Julie's mom, Jennifer.
Mrs. Andrews: Are these your friends Lexis?
Lexis: Yes this is Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Logan, Kendall, James, Carlos, Katie & Jennifer right?
Momma Knight: Yes.
Mrs. Andrews: So we have the same name.
Momma Knight: Yes we do.
Mrs. Andrews: You can call me Jenny then.
Momma Knight: Call me Jen.
Mrs. Andrews & Mrs. Medlen: Okay.
Mrs. Medlen: Well, it's very nice to meet all of you. You guys ready to eat?
Every1: Yes!
Mrs. Andrews: Alright, go fix your plate, except the ones 10 and younger. And then find a place to sit.
Mrs. Medlen: After that we are going to play some games!
We all got in a line for food and then we all sat down and started eating. I sat down by, DiBasio. We talked pretty much the whole time, getting to know each other better. Louis & Niall sat down by Emma & Lexis, they talked the whole time. Actually all of the guys sat down next to one of the girls friends and they talked the whole time. I like these girls, they are so different than other girls we know or met. Which is a good thing!

TTYL !

Date: 02/17/14 9:58 PM

Chapter 9 Part 1
Liam's POV
In about 4 minutes we will be OFFICIALLY late for dinner with Emma & Lexis and their families! What is taking everyone so long? I'm the only one who seems to be ready. I was waiting in the hallway, until Mr. Bitters came by. He wanted me to sign a CD for him, again! He says he doesn't sell things me and the lads sign, but I know that's not true! Anyways, I went back into 2J after he left. But we are suppose to be heading for 3B! This is ridiculous, what is taking so long!
Me: Come on people, we need to go! I don't want to be late! I don't want a repeat of the last time we were late for a dinner!
Niall comes out for the back.
Niall: Hey, that was not my fault! The lady was taking a while to fix the food and I was hungry! The candle was laying down on a plate, so I thought it was a bread stick!
Katie: Yeah, that was partly my fault. I had the candle because mom wanted to help make the table look better, and I got distracted and sat down the candle. It just so happen to roll onto a plate.
Niall: Then I got sick, and I was down for a whole week!
Me: Exactly, I don't want another candle incident to happen again.
Niall: It only happen once!
Louis: Twice actually. Once with you, and once with Carlos.
Harry: But Carlos thought it was a corn dog, as usual!
Me: Anyways. We have 3 minutes until we are late.
Louis: And Lily just texted me asking me if we are on our way over.
Kendall: What did you tell her?
Louis: Nothing! I don't know what to do! What should I do?
Logan: Tell her we are on the way.
Carlos: But we're not! James & Zayn are still getting ready!
Me: We are going to be late. Gustavo is gonna be mad at us if we mess this up with the girls. And if where late, what kind of bodyguards/friends are we!
Momma Knight: Liam, calm down! I'll get them.
She walked into James' room and two seconds later she had him & Zayn by the ear.
Zayn: Ow, okay we get it!
James: Let go please!
Momma Knight: Not until we get there. Boys, and Katie, lets go. Katie, grab my purse and the Welcome Baskets please.
Katie: I only have two hands mom. That's 3 things plus my bag!
Harry: I'll take the baskets Katie.
Katie: Thank you.
Me: 2 minutes!
I said right as we went out the door.
Everyone else: Liam, stop it!
Me: Sorry!
We headed to 3B and we where there in time with one minute to spare. Momma Knight let go of James and Zayn, and Louis knocked on the door. Two little boys, who looked like they where twins, answered the door.
Boy #1: Can we help you?
Niall: Yes, we are here for the dinner party.
Boy #2: Are you the boys who are friends with Em, our older sister?
Kendall: Yes.
Boy #1 & #2: Okay, one second!
They left us standing there and Emma came to the door and she seemed to be out of breaths
Emma: Hey guys! Glad you made it. And with one minute to spare!
Louis: Yup. Why are you breathing so heavily.
Emma: Oh, um, we where watching Top 40, and we found out that our song Madhouse hit number 1, so we where dancing to it.
Then someone came over with a little baby girl In his arms.
???: Yeah, 10 times actually!
Emma: Guys, this is my older brother Kristopher, but call him Kris. And that's his daughter Jessica, Ella has Carter, he's Jessica's twin. Kris this is Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, James, Logan, Kendall, Carlos, Katie & Ms. Knight.
Momma Knight: Nice to meet you Kris.
Kris: You guys too. I see you already met Noah & Josh.
Noah & Josh: Hi!
Emma: Well don't just stand out there, come on in.
We walked in, and then she closed the door. When she passed by Louis, he smiled weirdly. I haven't seen him do that in a while.

TTYL !

Date: 02/14/14 11:37 AM

Hey guys, I'm officially back. chapter 9 is done, I'll try to put it up today or tomorrow.

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson FOREVER

Date: 02/09/14 1:46 AM

Chapter 8 Part 2
Alexa's POV
They scream and then they started singing along with us. After the video was over we headed to Grace & Julie's apartment. I knocked on the door and Kris, Grace's older brother, greeted us.
Kris: Well if it isn't Lars, Bella, Ann, Mila, J.R., & Zo. You girls don't look how you look the last time I saw you.
Lill: Is that a good thing?
Kris chuckled.
Kris: Yes
Mila: Good.
Kris: Well come on in. But I will warn you to watch yourself. The younger kids had sugar and are now running all around. I'm trying to keep them clam but Em & Lexis have their music video on. So they're dancing around, so the kids think it's okay to be running around.
Ann: Have you tried giving them water?
Kris: Why do you think Em & Lexis went over to your apartment. We ran out, very quickly, and we had 72 bottles!
Me: WOW! And they drank all of those?
Kris: YES! And it's not helping!
J.R.: Well, thank you for the warning.
We walked into the apartment and saw Grace & Julie singing and dancing. They waved us over to join them and we did.
All of us (-Grace & Julie): Congrats on the new #1!
Grace & Julie: Thank you.
We all kept dancing until the song ended. We all fell onto the coach And let out a laugh
Julie: It's just like old times isn't it?
Me: Yup sure is.
Lill: It feels like it was just yesterday we where doing that to One Direction & Big Time Rush songs.
Mila: And now we are doing it to your two's songs.
Ann: It's wired and cool at the same.
We all laughed and I saw Momma Medlen & Momma Andrews. Me and the girls waved to them and they came and hug us.
Momma Medlen: It is SOO GOOD to see you all again!
Bella: You too. How has it been going in London and Ireland?
Momma Andrews: Prefect! It was nice having Austin and his family home for the Holiday season. I just wish my little girl could have been there too.
Momma Medlen: They had to busy of a schedule to take off for Christmas through New Years. But they're here now.
Momma Andrews: Happy and safe. Which are both good!
Momma Medlen: Well we better finish up dinner. Oh Emma, when will these other friends of yours be coming?
Grace: Soon. I promise.
They left.
Julie: They better get here soon. Otherwise Momma Medlen will NOT be happy!
Grace: She hates serving people cold food!
Me: They will be here.
Lars: Well, while we wait how about more of Madhouse.
Lill: You just read my mind!
We put Madhouse back on started dancing and singing again. Hopefully The guys will get here soon. If they're late. Momma Medlen will blow which will make Grace blow, which would make everyone in the whole family blow! It's this wired chain reaction that happens in that family. If two of them does it ESP if it's Momma Medlen and Grace, then the whole family does it. Even the 1 year olds do it! I also hope the guys will get here soon because I want to see Kendall again! He's so cute!

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson fan FOREVER

Date: 02/09/14 1:44 AM

Hey every1! I'm back and I'm feeling A LOT better! So, here's chapter 8 !
Chapter 8 Part 1
Alexa's POV
Man, how much I hate packing and then unpacking! It's such a hassle. Well at least I'm done with packing and unpacking for a while. I walked out of my room to see Lars, Bella, & Ann sitting on the coach already watching T.V. I rolled my eyes. They can't go one day without turning on a T.V. to watch something. But I guess it's okay this time because their watching Top 40 music countdown to see where Grace & Julie came on the count down with their song, Madhouse *it's a song by Little Mix*. I decided to get a water bottle from the fridge before I went to sit down at my spot on the coach.
Me: Where's all of the water bottles I bought?
Lars: Grace and Julie came over while you where in your room unpacking and asked us if we had any water bottles.
Bella: They needed some for the all of the kids that are over at their apartment right now.
Me: And they needed all 24 bottles?
Ann: Have you NOT met their families? You know that they both have a lot of siblings.
Lars: Yeah, Grace's family is even bigger than the Cimorelli family.
Bella: And Julie's family has about as many members as the Cimorelli family.
Me: Good point!
Ann: But, don't worry, we kept one you.
Ann holds up a bottle of water. I ran over to her, hugged her, and took the bottle.
Me: What time is it?
Lars: 6 o'clock.
Me: Is Mila, J.R., & Lilly on they're way over here? So you know, we can go to Grace & Julie's apartment.
Ann: They're on their way.
Me: Good. So, has Grace & Julie been on yet?
Bella nervously: Not yet.
Ann: We just turn it on and #2 was already over. So we've been watching the recap of the top 10 of the week, and nothing so far.
Host of Top 40 *the host looks like Nick Cannon*: If you're just tuning in, we been recapping the Top 10 of the week and are down to the last 2, then we will reveal our number 1 of the week. Now at number 3 this week was Big Time Rush with We Are. At 2 was One Direction with Best Song Ever. And now for the #1 music video of the week. Drum roll please.
There's a drum roll playing in the background.
Host of Top 40: It's Emma Lexis with Madhouse! Check it out.
We were all screaming. This was their 5th time being at number one, but every time it happens, we all just seem to freak out! After we where done screaming I got a text from Grace.
Grace *on the text*: Hey, R U girls watching Top 40?
Me *on the text*: Yes.
Grace: So u see that we're #1 right?
Me: Ye we do! Can U believe Madhouse is your 5th #1?
Grace: Nope!
Me: Congrats anyways.
Grace: Thx. So u girls about to come over?
Me: Yup.
Grace: K, see u in a little.
I put my phone back in my pocket and I saw that the girls where singing along to the song. I couldn't help but start singing with them and then I heard a knock knock at the door. I walked over to it doing a little dance and still singing. I opened it and saw Mila, J.R. & Lilly standing there. I see their smile turn into a frown when they heard the music.
Lill: Aw man! Are we missing Top 40?
Me: Yeah.
J.R.: OMG! Is that Grace & Julie's song Madhouse?
Me: Yup!
Mila: At what number?
Me, Ann, Bella, & Lars: 1!

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson fan FOREVER

Date: 02/08/14 7:56 PM

they brok my hrat

Date: 02/06/14 7:55 PM

Hey guys.
So I'm sick again *says yay sarcastically* and I decided to take a little break until I feel better. Cause I got to tell you I don't even feel well enough to be writing, but I don't like people hanging. So that's why I am doing this. So I plan to be back by tomorrow or Saturday, cause I've already been sick for two days. Anyways, sorry about this! I hope to be back soon!

TTYL !
Rusher, Directioner, Mixer, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson fan FOREVER