YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Horse Owners *characters needed*

Date: 02/17/14 10:22 PM

Hey so I've been wanting to get a new story up for a while now, but I couldn't decide what to do, so I'm posting one that I've been wanting to do for a while now!
BTW! This has One Direction in it!
Plot~BTR & 1D's new neighbors know how to ride horses & one of the girls even owns a near by horse ranch. The guys want to learn how to ride horses so they go to Medlen's Path *the name of the ranch* to learn how to ride. When the guys start learning from the girls, they start falling for them. There's also a problem, Medlen's Path might go out of business if there are no new riders soon! And even worst, a guy might end up buying the place and turn into a mall if they go out of business. Can the guys help save the ranch?

Here are my characters *I'm doing two* ! After this post I will be posting the workers and other animals that live at the ranch.
Name: Emily Gracelyn Alexandra Medlen
Nicknames: Emma *every1* Alexis *BTR* Em *1D* Grace *the girls* Lily or Lil *Louis*
Age (18-22): 22 *oldest*
Looks/CLA: Jade Thrilwall with a feather that hangs down on the left side of her head that is as long as her hair
Personality: Very Sweet, friendly, likable, lovable, very funny, kind, honest, caring, adventurous, outgoing, childish, curious, fun to be around, goofy *but serious when she needs to be*, talkative, a good listener, down 2 earth, & smart *doesn?t act it though; their secret smarts*
Riding Clothes: A pink tee shirt with a horse on it that says *horses leave Hoofprints on you heart* with a yellow & pink plaid long selves shirt tucked into her jeans, pink cowgirl hat, pink blue jeans tuck into her boots, yellow cowgirl boots, a horse necklace, a pink heart necklace with a picture of her grandpa in it on one side and her horse Skye on the other & horse earrings.
Reg. Clothes: Pink striped dress, pink leggings, blue jean jacket, blue headband, blue feather, pink/blue keyboard necklace, the pink heart necklace, pink cowgirl boots
TOHSH *Type of Horse she has*: Painted Horse
Horses name: Skye *girl*
Crushes type of horse: American Albino
Crushes horses' name: Castle *boy*
Student: Louis
Crush: Louis *not at first*
Crushing on her: Louis *since they met*
BFF(s): all the girls
Friends: every1
Enemies: none
Reason @ PW: To take over her family business & also to become a singer/actress
Extra: She is taking over her family business because her grandpa who ran it just recently die & he left her the ranch. It used to be call Off the Beaten Path but her grandpa change it to Medlen's Path right before he died. She is American & British & she has a British accent *mom is British & dad is American*. She loves singing, acting, dancing, cooking, drawing, knitting, scrap-booking, swimming, roller skating, bowling, plays guitar, bass, violin, keyboards/piano, having fun & hanging out with her friends. If something starts to go wrong, she attends to start freaking out *her friends or family are usually the ones who calm her down* She is OBSESS with the video game series Sly Cooper *all 4 of the video games plus PlayStation All Stars*. she has a pet orange tabby kitten named Carmelita *girl* that is named after a character from Sly Cooper that she has with her.

Name: Kristina Juliette Abigail Andrews
Nicknames: Kristin *every1* Julia *BTR* Julie *1D* Abs or Gail *the girls* Abby *Niall*
Looks/CLA: Dove Cameron
Personality: Very Sweet, friendly, likable, lovable, very funny, kind, honest, caring, adventurous, outgoing, curious, fun to be around, a good listener, down 2 earth, & smart
Riding Clothes: A blue tee shirt with a horse on it that says "I <3 Horses" with a blue & white plaid long selves shirt tucked into her jeans, blue cowgirl hat, white blue jeans tuck into her boots, blue cowgirl boots, a kitten necklace, & kitten earrings.
Reg. Clothes: blue blouse, white vest, white blue jeans, her necklace, her earrings, blue cowgirl boots
TOHSH: Brown Arabian
Horses' name: Ginger *girl*
Crushes type of horse: Grey Arabian
Crushes horses' name: Surge *boy*
Student: Niall
Crush: Niall *not at first*
Crushing on her: Niall *since they met*
BFF(s): all the girls
Friends: every1
Enemies: none
Reason @ PW: She wants to become an actress and singer and she doesn't what Medlen's Path to go out of business so she also there to help out Emma.
Extra: She is American & Irish & she has a Irish accent *mom is American & dad is Irish*. She loves singing, acting, dancing, cooking, drawing, swimming, roller skating, bowling, playing guitar, bass, keyboards/piano, having fun & hanging out with her friends. She can't have a lot of sugar otherwise she will be hyper all day long! She is OBSESS with the Mario *esp MarioKart*, but she tires to hide it.

Hope you will try out !

34 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/10/14 11:30 PM

Chapter 2 soon !

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/02/14 1:06 PM

Chapter 1
Louis POV
I am SO BORED! There's nothing fun to do anymore at the Palm Woods. I'm tired of playing video games, and watching tv. Been there, done that, like a million times. I was laying on my bed, backwards. My feet were where my head was suppose to be. My head was actually hanging off of the bed a little bit. I had my headphones on, but I still heard the knock at my door. I turned my head and I saw Kendall standing there.
"Can I come in?" he asked curiously.
I waves him in and he sat down in a chair that I have in my room.
"Well, I guess you're bored out of your mind!" he said.
"What gave it away? How I am laying or that I look like a zombie!" I said sarcastically.
"Little bit of both"
He did not catch my sarcasm.
"So, are you just going to stay in here all day, or do you want to go out into the lobby and see if anyone new moved in?" Kendall asked.
I sat up "Option two." I got up and was almost out the door and then I said "by myself." I then ran out of the apartment and hid behind a plant to make sure the guys didn't follow. It's not that I don't want them around, cause I love being around these guys, it's just I want to be alone right now. Get some me time. Which come to think of it, I don't like being alone cause then I have no one to talk to. I stood up and I was about to head back for the apartment and I was going to act like I was joking, because actually I was, but then I saw a girl coming out of an apartment with cowgirl boots in her hand. She looked around and almost saw me, but I hid behind the plant just as she looked my way. She looks like she's trying to be seeking. I bet Jet is hitting on her. He does that a lot. She locked the door to her apartment and headed for the stairs. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to play detective and follow her. I kept following her until we got to the lobby. When I came out from the staircase she was gone. Like she disappeared. I looked all around and I couldn't find her. I even went to the pool to see if she was there but she was gone. When I came back into the lobby, the guys where coming out of the elevator. I ran up to them.
"Well, that didn't last long with you hiding from us. What was that about 5 minutes?" Harry asked.
"4 minutes and 30 seconds exactly." Logan said.
"Have you guys seen a girl?" I asked
"Of coarse, but what girl? Can you narrow it down?" Niall asked.
"A beautiful girl." I answered
"Again, narrow it down, Lou." James said.
"Okay she had blonde/brown hair, brown eyes, had a feather in her hair, and was about as tall as me. She had a purse in one hand and a pair of cowgirl boots in the other. Have you seen her?" I asked them after I explain what she looked like.
"Nope." the guys said in harmony.
"I did." Mr. Bitters said singing like.
"You did where did she go? Who is she?" I asked him.
"That is information that I cannot share with you." he said strictly.
"I'll give you 50 dollars, and sign One Direction merchandise for you." I said to him."Make it Hundred dollars and you got a deal!" He said.
"Done, here" I said to him and gave him the money
"Okay. Her name is Emily Gracelyn Alexandra M, 22, she is a new resident here. She is here with two sisters, and two kittens, that she brings with her back and forth with her. The only other things that I know about her is that she is British and American, she wants to be a singer and actress, and she owns that horse ranch not to far from here. I think it's called Medlen's Path." he said and then he gave me 5 CDs, and a shirt to sign.
"Does this horse ranch teach people how to ride them by any chance?" Liam asked.
"I think so."
"Boys, I think we just found something to do." Zayn said.
"I believe you are right, Zayn" Carlos said.
"Okay, so tomorrow, we go to Medlen's Path and sign up to learn how to ride horses." I said. I handed Mr. Bitters the signed merchandise and then we headed for the pool. I am so glad I left the apartment when I did, otherwise I wouldn't have saw that girl and we wouldn't be going to try something new tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. And I want to meet that girl. She seems, different. And she is my age and she owns a ranch. That's awesome!

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 03/31/14 10:04 PM

The first chapter will be soon !

TTYL !

Date: 03/17/14 11:16 PM

Okay, I am probably gonna make the other info if no one replies soon!

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 03/10/14 11:34 PM

Hello, Any one here. I REALLY NEED more info on the last character! I might just go ahead and start though.

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 03/02/14 8:30 PM

@dynamicty I'm gonna re-post it soon. And, I'm gonna need more information for your character than that. It's needs to be like the one for my characters. If you can't fit it all into one post, than you can break it into parts. But I need the information one way or another. I hope that makes sense.

TTYL !

Date: 03/02/14 7:39 PM

I'll re-post it so you wouldn't have to write the whole thing again.If you already posted it,it would still count

Date: 03/01/14 12:43 PM

One more question,does that mean the triplets have to be 20-something like Emma and Ben?
Lola Serene S
CLA/Looks:Like Bridget Mendler with glasses
Clothes:Like Teddy from GLC
Riding Clothes:Pink Paisley Pattern Shirt,Jeans,Cowgirl Boots
Friends:Everyone
Enemies:None
Crush:Zayn
Extra:Has a spotted horse named Rayna

Date: 02/27/14 11:36 PM

@OHMYLOU97-Yes

Date: 02/25/14 9:36 PM

@RoseLily91 Really? That's neat! Oh and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making two more characters! I REALLY appreciate it!
@dynamicty So then you want me to re-post it right? And can you make her soon. I REALLY WANT TO START!
Update #3~
Emily "Emma *every1* Alexis *BTR* Em *1D* Grace *the girls* Lily or Lil *Louis*" Gracelyn Alexandra M, age 22, TOHSH Painted Horse named Skye *girl*, CTOH American Albino named Castle *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Louis, R@PW to take over her family business & also to become a singer/actress~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Kristina "Kristin *every1* Julia *BTR* Julie *1D* Abs or Gail *the girls* Abby *Niall*" Juliette Abigail A, age 20, TOHSH Brown Arabian named Ginger *girl*, CTOH Grey Arabian named Surge *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Niall, R@PW She wants to become an actress and singer and she doesn't what Medlen's Path to go out of business so she also there to help out Emma~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Gabrielle "Gab *Every1* Gab *Siblings at times* Rielle *BTR at times* Dimple *Kendall at times*" Rose M, age 18, TOHSH white mustang with balck spots on it named Oreo *girl*, CTOH Quarter Horse named Dakoda *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Kendall, R@PW To work with Emma and to become Actress, Model, and Possibly singer~RoseLily91

Jacqueline "Jackie *every1* Jack *the girls* Lynn *her BFFs* Kelly *BTR* Mara *1D* Cassie *Logan*" Mary Cassidy F, age 19, TOHSH Clydesdale named Penny *girl*, CTOH Mustang named Justin *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Logan, R@PW She wanted to see her friend Emma & how she's doing, but when she finds out that Emma is taking over Medlen's Path she joins in on the fun & now lives there~AtGfFan

Jeniva "Jeni *everyone* Jenive *1D & BTR*" Anne Elizabeth R, age 19, TOHSH A named Starburst *male*, CTOH Gypsy named Lucky *female*, Student/Crush/COH James, R@PW She loves singing & acting, always wanting a record deal~itskateeee

Olivia "Liv *every1* Kathy *BTR* Livvy *1D* Jade *the girls* Kat *Liam*" Jade Katherine P. age 20, TOHSH Clydesdale named Rusher Cloud *girl*, CTOH Spotted Saddle named Fitz *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Liam, R@PW She loves animals, and when she heard about Emily getting her grandpa's ranch, she decided to move there to help her out. She also wants to become a singer & dancer~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Safire Christiana Elizabeth I., age 19, TOHSH Morgan Horse named Mikaela *girl*, CTOH East Bulgarian named *girl*, Student/Crush/COH Carlos, R@PW o work with Emily, To possably become a veternarian or teacher~RoseLily91

Katerina "Kate *Every1* Kat *Harry* Shawna *BTR*, age 20, TOHSH Haflinger named Brooklyn *Girl*, CTOH American Cream Draft named Henry *Boy*, Student/Crush/COH Harry, R@PW to help Emily and to become a writer and/or author~RoseLily91

Maya Clementine M, age 10, TOHSH Painted Mare named Sven*~dynamicty
Characters open & taken~
Louis' crush
Niall's crush
Liam's crush
Zayn's crush
Harry's crush
Logan's crush
Kendall's crush
James' crush
Carlos' crush
Emma's 18 year old sister
Emma's 10-15 year old sister

TTYL !

Date: 02/23/14 10:55 PM

Hey you used my name! excellent name choice I'll make another character or two

Name: Safire Christiana Elizabeth I.
Nickname: None
Looks/CLA: Younger Carrie Underwood
Personality: Sweet, Helpful, Fun to be with, Funny, Animal lover, A good listener, good advice giver, supportive, generous, nice, can be tough if needed
Riding clothes: Skinny Jeans or Jeans, Those athletic running jacket things (i have no idea what they're called), Cowgirl boots, Baseball caps
Reg Clothes: Skinny Jeans, Skirts, Cowgirl boots, Sketchers, T-shirts, Animal charm bracelet, Plaid t-shirts, Necklaces, Earrings
TOHSH: Morgan Horse
Horses Name: Mikaela *girl*
CTOH: East Bulgarian
Crushes Horse Name: America *girl*
Student: Carlos
Crush: Carlos *when they meet*
COH: Carlos *When they meet*
BFFs: All the girls
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: None
Reason @ PW: To work with Emily, To possably become a veternarian or teacher
Extra: A big animal lover, she has a white bunny named Shea, Has a cavalier king charles spaniel puppy named Angel, and a black cat kitten named Lulu, and another grey bunny named River*boy*, is surprised one how well America and Mikaela are together(like not frightened or anything)

Name: Katerina Shawna E.
Nicknames: Kate (Everyone), Kat (Harry), Shawna (BTR)
Looks/CLA: Ariana Grande (with her natural hair color)
Personality: Romantic, Giggley, Bubbley, Sweet, Nice, Girly, Lovable, Goofy, Helpful
Riding Clothes: Green Tank Top, Green Plaid Shirt buttoned up, Skinny Jeans, Converse, Music Note earrings, Microphone necklace
Reg Clothes: Like Angie on Diary of a wimpy kid
TOHSH: Haflinger
Horses Name: Brooklyn *Girl*
CTOH: American Cream Draft
Crushes Horses name: Henry *Boy*
Student: Harry
Crush: Harry *Not at first*
COH: Harry *not at first*
BFF: Zayn's crush
Reason @ PW: To help Emily and to become a writer and/or author
Extra: she writes alot, sings, plays guitar, is a weather bug, loves weather, loves Taylor Swift

:-)RoseLily91:-)

Date: 02/23/14 9:27 PM

I'll try to do Zayn's crush.P.S.-In Big Time Friends,I'm going to add the triplets,Frank Jr.Jr.,Leslie,and Chandler
(Phoebe's nieces and nephews)

Date: 02/23/14 11:12 AM

Guys, I REALLY need some to make Zayn's crush, Harry's crush, & Carlos' crush. PLEASE MAKE THEM !
Name: Olivia Jade Katherine P.
Nickname: Liv *every1* Kathy *BTR* Livvy *1D* Jade *the girls* Kat *Liam*
Looks/CLA: Lauren Jauregui
Personality: Very Sweet, friendly, likable, lovable, very funny, kind, honest, caring, adventurous, outgoing, curious, fun to be around, a good listener, down 2 earth, & smart
Riding Clothes: pink tank top, white & pink plaid long selves shirt *unbutton*, white cowgirl hat, pink jeans tucked into her boots, pink butterfly necklace, pink butterfly dangling earrings, white cowgirl boots
Reg Clothes: pink tank top, white sparkled hoodie jacket *unzipped*, white jeans, her necklace, her earrings, white converse
TOHSH: Clydesdale
Horses' name: Rusher Cloud *girl*
CTOH: Spotted Saddle
Crushes horses' name: Fitz *boy*
Student: Liam
Crush: Liam *not long after they meet*
COH: Liam *as soon as they meet*
BFF: all the girls
Friends: Every1
Reason @ PW: She loves animals, and when she heard about Emily getting her grandpa's ranch, she decided to move there to help her out. She also wants to become a singer & dancer
Extra: She loves singing, acting, dancing, cooking, drawing, swimming, roller skating, bowling, playing guitar, bass, drums, keyboards/piano, having fun & hanging out with her friends. She hates being bored. She is OBSESS with the Project Diva F *It's on PlayStation 3*

TTYL !

Date: 02/20/14 10:02 PM

@dynamicty I did these symbols <> with a s in the middle and then to stop it you put a / in front of the s. I found out how to do it a little while ago.
As for Big Time Friends. I can re post the topic for you.
Update #2 *I'm gonna make Liam's crush~
Emily "Emma *every1* Alexis *BTR* Em *1D* Grace *the girls* Lily or Lil *Louis*" Gracelyn Alexandra Medlen, age 22, TOHSH Painted Horse named Skye *girl*, CTOH American Albino named Castle *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Louis, R@PW to take over her family business & also to become a singer/actress~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Kristina "Kristin *every1* Julia *BTR* Julie *1D* Abs or Gail *the girls* Abby *Niall*" Juliette Abigail Andrews, age 20, TOHSH Brown Arabian named Ginger *girl*, CTOH Grey Arabian named Surge *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Niall, R@PW She wants to become an actress and singer and she doesn't what Medlen's Path to go out of business so she also there to help out Emma~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Gabrielle "Gab *Every1* Gab *Siblings at times* Rielle *BTR at times* Dimple *Kendall at times*" Rose Medlen, age 18, TOHSH white mustang with balck spots on it named Oreo *girl*, CTOH Quarter Horse named Dakoda *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Kendall, R@PW To work with Emma and to become Actress, Model, and Possibly singer~RoseLily91

Jacqueline "Jackie *every1* Jack *the girls* Lynn *her BFFs* Kelly *BTR* Mara *1D* Cassie *Logan*" Mary Cassidy F, age 19, TOHSH Clydesdale named Penny *girl*, CTOH Mustang named Justin *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Logan, R@PW She wanted to see her friend Emma & how she's doing, but when she finds out that Emma is taking over Medlen's Path she joins in on the fun & now lives there~AtGfFan

Jeniva "Jeni *everyone* Jenive *1D & BTR*" Anne Elizabeth R, age 19, TOHSH Appaloosa named Starburst *male*, CTOH Gypsy named Lucky *female*, Student/Crush/COH James, R@PW She loves singing & acting, always wanting a record deal~itskateeee

Maya Clementine M, age 10, TOHSH Painted Mare named Sven *I've seen Frozen too. It's amazing!*~dynamicty
Characters open & taken~
Louis' crush
Niall's crush
Liam's crush
Zayn's crush
Harry's crush
Logan's crush
Kendall's crush
James' crush
Carlos' crush
Emma's 18 year older sister

TTYL !

Date: 02/20/14 6:57 PM

What did you think of Ch.14?
Maya Clementine M
Looks/CLA:brown hair,brown eyes,Abigail Droeger
Clothes:Like Young Wendy from Bedtime Stories
Personality:Nice,stubborn sometimes,Optimistic,Laidback
Riding Clothes:Pink Plaid Shirt,blue helmet,pink bandana,
or cowgirl hat,jeans,black boots or cowgirl boots
TOH:Painted Mare
Horse name:Sven*I watch way too much Frozen(pronounced sf-en)
BFF:Emma,girls,Kendall,Carlos
Extra:Her and Carlos both like helmets

Date: 02/20/14 6:28 PM

How that thing were you cross that out?Anyway,my topic
has been deleted AGAIN!So now I have to post the next chapter on another topic or I'm going to have to tell you the ending

Date: 02/20/14 3:23 PM

@RoseLily91, great thank you. Gabrielle is in!
@itskateeee Jeniva is in!
@dynamicty Sure, I will save her for you
@AtGfFan Jacqueline is in
Update #1~
Emily "Emma *every1* Alexis *BTR* Em *1D* Grace *the girls* Lily or Lil *Louis*" Gracelyn Alexandra Medlen, age 22, TOHSH Painted Horse named Skye *girl*, CTOH American Albino named Castle *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Louis, R@PW to take over her family business & also to become a singer/actress~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Kristina "Kristin *every1* Julia *BTR* Julie *1D* Abs or Gail *the girls* Abby *Niall*" Juliette Abigail Andrews, age 20, TOHSH Brown Arabian named Ginger *girl*, CTOH Grey Arabian named Surge *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Niall, R@PW She wants to become an actress and singer and she doesn't what Medlen's Path to go out of business so she also there to help out Emma~SHIELDfan3 "me"

Gabrielle "Gab *Every1* Gab *Siblings at times* Rielle *BTR at times* Dimple *Kendall at times*" Rose Medlen, age 18, TOHSH white mustang with balck spots on it named Oreo *girl*, CTOH Quarter Horse named Dakoda *boy*, Student/Crush/COH Kendall, R@PW To work with Emma and to become Actress, Model, and Possibly singer~RoseLily91

Jeniva "Jeni *everyone* Jenive *1D & BTR*" Anne Elizabeth R, age 19, TOHSH Appaloosa named Starburst *male*, CTOH Gypsy named Lucky *female*, Student/Crush/COH James, R@PW She loves singing & acting, always wanting a record deal~itskateeee

Characters *one's taken are crossed out*
Louis' crush
Niall's crush
Liam's crush
Zayn's crush
Harry's crush
Logan's crush
Kendall's crush
James' crush
Carlos' crush
Emma's 18 year old sister

Part's are still open !

TTYL !

Date: 02/19/14 5:27 PM

@SHIELDfan3 Yeah sure! Gabrielle can be 18

:-)RoseLily91:-)

Date: 02/18/14 11:29 PM

Name: Jeniva Anne Elizabeth R
NN: Jeni *everyone* Jenive *1D & BTR*
Looks/ClA: Very blonde wavy hair, almost white because she dyed it, blue eyes, pale skin, dimples, some freckles on her cheeks, a black 3 star tattoo on her wrist
Personality: Fearless, feisty, funny, rebellious, sneaky, determined, prankster, athletic, a little competitive, adventurous
Riding Clothes: Gray cowgirl hat, Black & white plaid button down shirt, white jean shorts, black riding boots, jewel blue ankle bracelet
Regular Clothes: Black & Blue button down shirt, bleached jeans, leather jacket, blue converse, gray beanie
TOHSH: Appaloosa
Horses name: Starburst *male*
Crushs type of horse: Gypsy
Crushes horses name: Lucky *female*
Student: James
Crush: James *not for a while*
Crushing on her: James *since they met*
BFF: Girls
Reason @ PW: She loves singing & acting, always wanting a record deal
Extra: Loves sports, & playing piano. Master of Pranks.

Date: 02/18/14 9:05 PM

Can you save the 10-year-old for me?