YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Horse Owners *characters needed*

Date: 02/17/14 10:22 PM

Hey so I've been wanting to get a new story up for a while now, but I couldn't decide what to do, so I'm posting one that I've been wanting to do for a while now!
BTW! This has One Direction in it!
Plot~BTR & 1D's new neighbors know how to ride horses & one of the girls even owns a near by horse ranch. The guys want to learn how to ride horses so they go to Medlen's Path *the name of the ranch* to learn how to ride. When the guys start learning from the girls, they start falling for them. There's also a problem, Medlen's Path might go out of business if there are no new riders soon! And even worst, a guy might end up buying the place and turn into a mall if they go out of business. Can the guys help save the ranch?

Here are my characters *I'm doing two* ! After this post I will be posting the workers and other animals that live at the ranch.
Name: Emily Gracelyn Alexandra Medlen
Nicknames: Emma *every1* Alexis *BTR* Em *1D* Grace *the girls* Lily or Lil *Louis*
Age (18-22): 22 *oldest*
Looks/CLA: Jade Thrilwall with a feather that hangs down on the left side of her head that is as long as her hair
Personality: Very Sweet, friendly, likable, lovable, very funny, kind, honest, caring, adventurous, outgoing, childish, curious, fun to be around, goofy *but serious when she needs to be*, talkative, a good listener, down 2 earth, & smart *doesn?t act it though; their secret smarts*
Riding Clothes: A pink tee shirt with a horse on it that says *horses leave Hoofprints on you heart* with a yellow & pink plaid long selves shirt tucked into her jeans, pink cowgirl hat, pink blue jeans tuck into her boots, yellow cowgirl boots, a horse necklace, a pink heart necklace with a picture of her grandpa in it on one side and her horse Skye on the other & horse earrings.
Reg. Clothes: Pink striped dress, pink leggings, blue jean jacket, blue headband, blue feather, pink/blue keyboard necklace, the pink heart necklace, pink cowgirl boots
TOHSH *Type of Horse she has*: Painted Horse
Horses name: Skye *girl*
Crushes type of horse: American Albino
Crushes horses' name: Castle *boy*
Student: Louis
Crush: Louis *not at first*
Crushing on her: Louis *since they met*
BFF(s): all the girls
Friends: every1
Enemies: none
Reason @ PW: To take over her family business & also to become a singer/actress
Extra: She is taking over her family business because her grandpa who ran it just recently die & he left her the ranch. It used to be call Off the Beaten Path but her grandpa change it to Medlen's Path right before he died. She is American & British & she has a British accent *mom is British & dad is American*. She loves singing, acting, dancing, cooking, drawing, knitting, scrap-booking, swimming, roller skating, bowling, plays guitar, bass, violin, keyboards/piano, having fun & hanging out with her friends. If something starts to go wrong, she attends to start freaking out *her friends or family are usually the ones who calm her down* She is OBSESS with the video game series Sly Cooper *all 4 of the video games plus PlayStation All Stars*. she has a pet orange tabby kitten named Carmelita *girl* that is named after a character from Sly Cooper that she has with her.

Name: Kristina Juliette Abigail Andrews
Nicknames: Kristin *every1* Julia *BTR* Julie *1D* Abs or Gail *the girls* Abby *Niall*
Looks/CLA: Dove Cameron
Personality: Very Sweet, friendly, likable, lovable, very funny, kind, honest, caring, adventurous, outgoing, curious, fun to be around, a good listener, down 2 earth, & smart
Riding Clothes: A blue tee shirt with a horse on it that says "I <3 Horses" with a blue & white plaid long selves shirt tucked into her jeans, blue cowgirl hat, white blue jeans tuck into her boots, blue cowgirl boots, a kitten necklace, & kitten earrings.
Reg. Clothes: blue blouse, white vest, white blue jeans, her necklace, her earrings, blue cowgirl boots
TOHSH: Brown Arabian
Horses' name: Ginger *girl*
Crushes type of horse: Grey Arabian
Crushes horses' name: Surge *boy*
Student: Niall
Crush: Niall *not at first*
Crushing on her: Niall *since they met*
BFF(s): all the girls
Friends: every1
Enemies: none
Reason @ PW: She wants to become an actress and singer and she doesn't what Medlen's Path to go out of business so she also there to help out Emma.
Extra: She is American & Irish & she has a Irish accent *mom is American & dad is Irish*. She loves singing, acting, dancing, cooking, drawing, swimming, roller skating, bowling, playing guitar, bass, keyboards/piano, having fun & hanging out with her friends. She can't have a lot of sugar otherwise she will be hyper all day long! She is OBSESS with the Mario *esp MarioKart*, but she tires to hide it.

Hope you will try out !

41 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/22/14 7:11 PM

Chapter 7: Louis' POV Part 2 *forgot this on the other one*
"Alexis, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the ranch?" Logan's asks
"Oh no, it's completely fine. I'm happy to answers your questions! I got this ranch about 4 years ago now. It was given to me by my grandfather, who sadly passed away, which is how I got this place before I turned 21." Lily says
"Could you explain that?" Kendall asks.
"Well you see, my grandfather and I made an agreement. Since he was starting to get a little to old to be running this place and since I did so well with helping out with everything. So he said 'Emma, I decided what I'm giving you when you turn 21. This place! As long as you promise To take just as good care of it as you do now.'" She said in a country accent then continues "So I promised. I was 18 at the time when we made the agreement. Two weeks later, he passed. And come to find out when we heard his will, he was going to give me the ranch no matter what. My father asked me if I thought I could handle it being only 18. I told him of coarse. I took care of this place during the day and took online college classes at night for about 3 years. I graduate college last year, and this is what I do full time now."
"So, do you want to do anything else?" Liam asks
"Well, I have always wanted to become a singer and actress. But this takes up all of my time right now, so I can't really forces on either of those things." Lily says
"So you do want to live your dream, but you just don't have the time?" Harry asks
"Right." Lily says
"Can you tell us a little about this place?" Zayn asks
"Certainly! We have over 50 horses not including my or the girls. We have some other animals like my kittens Carmelita Boots, & Salem, we have a white rabbit name Icee, which is Gabi's, we have a trained fox name Jewels, a train chipmunk name Knuckles, and a couple more animals. All of the workers I know personally whether we met here on this very ranch or grew up together. Like Kris, his dad worked for my grandfather and he would come with him a lot, and I pretty much lived here even though i lived almost and hour away. So we would play together or perform together. He would play guitar and I would sing, and we would put on shows for everyone including customers. We always helped out business when we did that." Lily says
"So then did you guys ever date?" I asked curiously.
"No, we really never felt that way about each other! Were just best friends." Lily says then adds "Now with Felicia, she has worked for both my grandfather and I she was here for 15 years before I took this place over. I pretty much grew up around her. She has a bad habit about calling me Miss Medlen instead of calling me Emma though. So yeah, this place means a lot to me!"
We got to stables and the guys and I go all around a fence and wait. Lily goes to the stables door and pulls it open and out comes the horses.
"Alright boys, we are going to let the horse settle down and then we will bring you in. Which ever horse likes you the best, will be the one you will train with." Mara says
The horse settle down after about a minute and then the girls bring us in one by one.
I get in then Lily says "Just don't move to much, you don't want to spook them." she and the other girls then get out the pin and the guys and me are then left alone with the horses. I sat down on a bail of hay and just look at the horses and I think to myself "this is amazing!". A couple of horses came near me, but then moved on. I'm starting to think I might not find a horse. Just then this horse with a beautiful white coat comes near me and stops. He looks at me and then whines. I get off the hay slowly and then the horse moves closer. I hold out my hand and then the horses walks into it. I am petting a horse right now!
"Well Louis, it's looks like you found your horse!" Lily says
"I guess so, what's it's name?" I ask her
"This is Castle, he's our boy American Albino. He's named after my favorite T.V. show, Castle. Well one of my favorite TV shows. I also like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Psych and Friends, but those aren't good names for a horse. So I picked Castle!" Lily says
"Well I like it. Hello Castle! Looks like we are going to get to know each other quite nicely!" I say petting him then he neighs and Lily and I laugh
"I'll go get Skye, then we will get started!" Lily says.
She jumps off the railing then heads to the stables. I am actually about to learn how to ride a horse. This is a amazing day!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 07/22/14 7:09 PM

@kourtnie16 ok, that's fine !
~~~~
Chapter 7: Louis' POV
I am SUPER excited. We just finished filling out our paperwork for learning how to ride horses! I can't believe we are actually about to do this! I so happy. Emily came in with 9 other girls, one looked to be around Katie's age, she is probably a sister or cousin to one of the girls.
"Okay, so before we get started, we all are going to introduce ourselves, then I will tell you who your teacher is. After that we will go to the stables and find the horse you will be working with." Lily says.
"Ooh, so we get to pick our horse?" Niall asks excitedly.
"No, the horses pick you." Lily says
We all look at her confuse.
"Just roll with it!" Lily says.
"Okay." we all said in harmony and Lily smiles down to the floor and laughs a little.
"Anyways. Let get started. Oh and since you already met Jack and myself, Abs here will go first." Lily says
"Okay. Well, I'm Kristina Juliette Abigail Andrews and you can call me *towards BTR* Julia *towards 1D* Julie *towards Niall* Abby." Julie says.
"I'm Olivia Jade Katherine Parker, and I would prefer for you guys to call me *towards BTR* Kathy *towards 1D* Livvy *towards Liam* and Kit-Kat." Livvy says
"Hey, I'm Katerina Shawna E., and I would like to be called *towards BTR* Shawna *towards 1D* Kate *towards Harry* Kat." Kate says
"Hi, what's up I am Brooklyn Nicolette Roxanne Clara Jackson, but you can just call me Brooke." Brooke says
"Hello, I'm Gabrielle Rose Medlen, and you guys can call me *towards BTR* Rielle *towards 1D* Gabi *towards Kendall* and for fun, Dimple. And before you ask, yes, I am Grace's younger sister I help her run this place from time to time." Gabi says
"Safire Christiana Elizabeth I. is my name, and I just go by Safire." Safire says"
"Hello I'm Jeniva Anne Elizabeth R, and I would rather you guys call me Jenive." Jenive says.
"Alright, one more." Lily says and then looks at the littlest one in the room.
"Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" the girls says and then adds "No, I'm just kidding! I LOVE Frozen, my horse is named after the reindeer in the movie!"
"Maya." Lily and Gabi say at the same time.
"Oh right! I'm Maya Clementine Medlen, and, well that's it. Oh and I actually do like warm hugs!" Maya says happily
"And I like giving people warm hugs." Niall says to her And then opens his arms.
Maya runs up to him and hugs him "I like you, your my favorite now!" Maya say to Niall after she UN-hugs him.
"Yay, I'm her favorite now!" Niall says happily.
"Don't push it!" James says smiling but in a mad tone.
"Can I stay with Niall, Emmy?" Maya asks Lily.
"I hate when you use Emmy! Its hard to say no to you when you do!" Lily says
"I know, that's why I do it!" Maya says
"Okay, as long as Niall an his teacher don't mind you being around!" Lily says
"I don't mind her being around." Niall says. Maia runs over to him and stands By him.
"Alright so here is how the teachers and students are going to go. Niall and Abs, Gab and Kendall, Zayn & Brooke, Liam & Jade, Harry & Kate, Logan
& Jack, James & Jeni, and Carlos & Safire." Lily says and then walks over towards me "And then that just leaves you." She says
"So then your my teacher?" I ask her
"Yup. You didn't get that?" She asks
" I did, but I just wanted to make sure." I say
"Oh." Lily says and then walks past me then turns around and adds "Alright so now we are going to go to the stables to find your horse!"
We walk out of the office and then head for the stables.

TTYL !
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 07/08/14 6:59 PM

@Shieldfan3
I am going to change my name to Brooklyn Nicolette Roxanne Clara Jackson (I dont know why they *Nick* put J.) And I forgot something on extra: part french and irish and american and british

Date: 07/08/14 6:08 PM

Wait what?
Zayn's crush is now Brooklyn not Lola. Don't know what happen there!

TTYL !

Date: 07/08/14 1:54 PM

@kourtnie16 Well actually, the girl who made Zayn's crush never gave me enough info for her character and her character has been in it, but not much. So you can be Zayn's crush !
~~~~
@Every1 Brooklyn not Lola.
~~~~

TTYL !

Date: 07/07/14 10:26 PM

Chapter 6 Part 2: Logan's POV
The girl rides up and pulls on her horses reins.
"Whoa, Skye, easy now girl." the girl says petting her horse and then jumps off.
Louis is smiling at her but she doesn't even notice. She looks shocked that we are here.
"Wow, you guys are One Direction and Big Time Rush. How can I help you?" She asks
"Emma, they are here to sign up for horseback riding lessons!" Rachel says
"Oh wow. Um, Rachel, can you bring Skye to see Cole? She got a little dirty on our...ride." Emma asks
"Yes, of coarse. Come on Skye." Rachel says and then whistles lowly so Skye would follow her.
"Okay, before we get any farther, I'm going to properly introduce myself. I am Emily Gracelyn Alexandra Medlen. the workers call me Emma, my friends call me Grace. But you guys can call me either Alexis or Em." Emma says
"BTR is going to call you Alexis" Kendall says
"1D is going to call you Em" Harry says
"And I am going to call you Lily and Lil, because I just want to." Louis says and smiles at her.
"That works for me." Alexis says
"By the way, my name is actually Jacqueline Mary Cassidy F. But you guys can call me either Kelly, Mara, or Cassie." Jackie says
"Oh Cassie. I like that one, I'm going to call you that!" I say to Cassie and she smiles at me
"Thank you Logan." Cassie says
"Anyways we will call you Kelly" James says
"And we will call you Mara." Zayn says
"Great!" Cassie says
"Alright so, Lynn here, that's what I call her, is going to go get the rest of our friends to help teach/train you guys and you guys are going to go inside and see Felicia. She will help you with your paperwork, and when you guys are done, just come right back out here. Everyone should be over here by the time you are done." Alexis says
"Come on guys, let get that paperwork done so we can get started with the lessons!" Niall says excitedly
We head towards the building I could hear Cassie whispering to Alexis.
"Grace, are you okay?" Cassie asks
"Lynn, I'm fine. Go get the girls, I'm sure a lesson will help me get my mind off of this whole mess" Alexis says
Huh, I wounded what that was about.

TTYL !

Date: 07/07/14 10:23 PM

*I'm starting to get the idea that no one is reading anymore*
@koourtnie16 Sorry, but the spots are all filled .
~~~~
Chapter 6 Part 1: Logan's POV
When we got out of the car and van we all took a look around, and we were all speechless. This place is so breath taking, it's amazing. It has this old timey feel to it. I like it. But now I am starting to get a LITTLE nervous. I mean I have NEVER ridden a horse in my entire life! What if hurt the horse or even worse, brake it's leg! I don't want to be the one who does that! I rather it to be Carlos who brakes a horses leg!
"I can't believe we are ACTUALLY at a horse Ranch! THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Louis says excitedly
"Yeah, this place is just so beautiful!" James says tying a bandanna to his wrist.
"Would you please stop with the bandannas!" Kendall says annoyed
"BANDANNAS ARE COOL! COOL I TELL YOU!" James yells at him
"Stop it!" Liam and I say at the same time.
"Don't make us separate you two!" Carlos says pointing his corn dog at both of them.
Then we hear someone fake cough. We turned around and saw a man on a horse, the horses face was just a few inches away from my face. The man was wearing a blue and yellow plaid long-sleeve shirt, light blue jeans, a brown cowboy hat, and black cowboy boots. He reminded me of Hunter Hayes with his looks.
"Can I help you?" he asks in a country accent.
"Yes, we would like to sign up for horseback riding lessons." Niall says excitedly.
"Seriously!?!?!" the man asks.
"Um, yes." Harry says confuse.
"I'm sorry, it's just this is a HUGE relief! Business has been super low. Most of the time when people come here, they are asking for directions to other places. Like this super fancy ranch that is about an hour from here, people ask for directions to there all the time!" the man says.
"Well then, we are happen to help out." Zayn says
"So then you are a worker here?" Kendall asked curiously
"Yes. Oh right! Where are my manners that my momma taught me. I'm Kristopher, or better know as Kris. I'm basically one of the trainers to the horses, like to this here beauty. This is Surge, he is a Grey Arabian." Kris says and then jumps off the horse.
"Hi Surge." the guys and I say.
"So where can we sign up for our lessons?" Niall asks excitedly.
"You need to go see Miss Rachel. Excuse me, Rachel. We are the same age and I call her Miss. Anyways she is in the office, which is right behind us." Kris says gesturing to the building.
"Thank you, Kris." Zayn says
"No, no. Thank you. Now if you will excuse me I got to get Surge here to the stables so he can get some food." Kris says.
"Alright, I guess we will see you later then." I say
"Yup!" Kris says and then starts walking away.
Me and the guys then head for the office front door but before we even got close, this really cute girl came out with two other ladies. The one might be Rachel.
"Hi, we would like to sign up for Horseback riding lessons." James says
"Yes! So then you weren't asking for directions!" The cute girl says.
"No, we want to learn how to ride horses!" Louis says excitedly.
"Great, I'm Rachel. I am one of the two office workers. And this is Jackie!" Rachel says.
"Hi" Jackie says and waves
"Now, you will have to fill out some paperwork before we start your lessons. And the owner needs to know about this too." Rachel says
Cassie looks behind us and then says smiling "And here she comes now on her horse."

TTYL !

Date: 07/07/14 9:35 AM

Brooklyn Nicole J.
Brooke
Demi Lovato
sweet,friendly,nice,kind,funny,cool,down 2 earth,honest,adventurous
plaid blue shirt,jeans,pink cowgirl boots,heart golden locket,hoop earrings
white shirt with a grape on it saying "Have a GRAPE summer!",jeans,blue boots
Black Arabian
Hope *girl*
Brown Arabian
Lightning
Zayn
Zayn
all of the girls
Every1
none
same as Kristina
She loves to sing dance and act.

Date: 06/18/14 1:17 PM

Chapter 5
Jacqueline's POV
I sure hope Grace is okay, it's been over 2 hours since she left on Skye. I mean I understand why she is upset, but running away from the problem won't do her any good! I was walking from the back of the office to the front to see if Felecia and Rachel had any news on new riders. When I got there, Carmelita & Boots, Grace's kittens she brought with her, where laying on Grace's desk. I smiled and say
"Hey pretty kitties. Hope you two are behaving." they both meow and I laugh.
I turn around and saw that Felicia & Rachel where on the phone, trying to get riders
"Yes, we know but please!" Felicia says and stops and listens then she says "Hello? Hello? UGH!" she hangs up the phone and so does Rachel.
They turn around and look at me
"So, no luck?" I ask
"It would be easier trying to get a cat to get into water than trying to get stubborn people come here!" Rachel says in frustration.
Both Boots & Carmelita look up and meow in fear.
"It's a figure of speech!" Rachel says to the cats, and then they lay their heads back down.
"Jackie I don't know what we are going to do. I am freaking out!" Felecia says.
"Well you can freak out when your not around Grace, but when she is around don't do it. She is stressed out as it is, and she doesn't need to see us freaking out either!" I say to the both of them trying to get them to clam down.
"Jackie but we don't know when our next new customers could come. They could never come and then we won't have a chance to save the ranch." Rachel says calmly.
Just then we hear a car drive up. I walk over to the window, move over the curtain and take a peek outside. I saw two cars parking in the parking lot
"I've never seen this van or car before, so it looks like our new customers are here now and we have no clue where the owner is!" I said a little bit frustrated.
I saw the doors open and the people who got out of the car and I was in complete shock of who I was seeing. "OMG!" I said excited.
"What is it Jackie? Wait, no, that's not right! I mean WHO is it Jackie?" Rachel ask.
"It's...It's...It's..." I said shuttering. "Spit it out Jackie!"
I jump up and down and say "It's One Direction & Big Time Rush!" I squeal and then add "BTR & 1D are our new customers! This is turning into the best day EVER!"
"Unless they are lost and aren't here to take lessons." Felecia says.
"You just HAD to ruin it. Didn't you?" I say.
I sure hope she is wrong otherwise the best day ever will turn into the worst day ever, again.

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 06/03/14 12:35 PM

Chapter 4: Niall's POV
So, we are about to head out for Medlen's Path, and for once, I am the only one who is ready. It's kinda wired, I don't like it!
"Come on lads! I would like to get to the ranch today, not at the end of the week!" I say starting to get impatient.
Everyone came out except for James "Calm down Niall. It's not like it's 4 in the afternoon! It's just now 10." Liam says trying to clam me down.
"I know, I'm just really excited! We have never done anything like this before!" I say trying not to jump up and down.
"I know! I am so excited!" Louis says trying not to jump up and down like me.
"You just want to meet that girl you saw when you where 'acting' like you where hiding from us." Kendall says and used air quotes when he says acting.
"That's not all of it, It's only part of it! There's a difference between all and part of!" Louis says and then adds "I am very interested to learn more about horses!"
"Well, we are never going to get to leave if James doesn't come out soon!" I say getting impatient again
"Come on James! How do you always take the longest?!" Louis says
"HEY! it takes time to look as good as I do!" he yells from his room.
"James, could you just come on! Niall & Louis aren't going to stop until you come out!" Logan says.
I could tell Logan was starting to get a little annoyed by Louis & I.
"Fine, I'm coming." James yells and then he comes out. He was wearing blue jeans, a plaid purple and white shirt, purple cowboy boots, a purple bandanna around his neck and purple cowboy hat. We all tried not to laugh because he looked funny.
"What?" James asks.
"Nothing, it's just you kinda look wired." Zayn says.
"Hey! I looked cool when I was Bandanna Man, which was purple! So I am doing the same thing for Cowboy Man!" James says and then stands in his Bandanna Man pose. We all just stared at him and try not to laugh. Cowboy Man, that's the best he could come up with.
"Okay it's not the best name! But I like it, and that's all that matters!" James says
"The name or the outfit?" Carlos ask curiously.
"The outfit, Carlos!" James says loudly.
"Okay geez! I didn't know!" Carlos says with his hands up.
"Look, I love it when we fight." Louis sa in a sarcastic voice and then he says "But I would really like to go now!"
"Yeah me too!" I added.
"Alright let's go." Kendall says.
Liam added "Let's just keep these two away from each other for a little while." he said pointing at Carlos & James.
We went out the Door and headed for Medlen's Path. FINALLY we are leaving!

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
"I FINALLY met Jake Short (Fletcher from A.N.T. Farm) and he was a lot taller in person! He was as tall as me! & I'm pretty tall!"~Me

Date: 05/18/14 6:17 PM

Chapter 3
Gabrielle POV
We have just gotten back form our ride and everyone was not doing what they were suppose to be doing. Something is up. Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever does not do their job!
"What's going on?" Mila asked me. She noticed the same thing I did.
"I honestly don't know. I mean Grace has already given everyone their jobs for the day." I said.
"It's the aliens! They have taken everyone hostage and now we are the only ones left on earth!" Safire said.
"No, it's not the aliens. Besides, there's no such thing as aliens Safire." Lynn said trying to get it through Safire brain.
"That's just what the aliens want you to think! Or," she gasps and then says "they already brainwashed you! And they convince you that they weren't real!" she said getting anxious.
"Sure Safire. that's what happen." Lynn says in a sarcastic voice.
"Girls, how about instead of guessing, we just go and ask Grace what is going on." I said.
"Fine, if you want to do it the non-fun way!" Safire pouted.
We put our horse in their barn doors, and we went to the office, everyone was in there, including a sad looking Grace.
"Excuse me everyone." Grace said over the noise. "I known you all gotten your jobs for the day, but I have something to tell you. So please everyone take a seat."
Everyone sat down, most of us sat down on the ground, and Grace got on top of her desk and crossed her legs.
"I had a meeting with Travis Winters today, about a loan I asked for. Which in-case you have lost track, is the 5th one this month alone. Well, in-till further notice, we will not be getting anymore loans from the bank."
Everyone gasped.
"And, we have to come up with $800,000 dollars in three weeks, or I will have no choice but to sell our beloved ranch to Mr. Antony Winters." she said holding back some anger, she's not a fan of him.
We all gasped again and starting asking her so many questions at once, that it all just sounded like noise.
"How could the bank do this to us? We've been with them since your grandfather started this back in 1964!" Kris said getting upset.
"I said the same thing, but I couldn't change his mind." Grace answered him.
"What's gonna happen to all of the horses we got here?" Josh asked
"Travis said that every single one of the other horses will be taken care of." Grace said trying to stay positive.
"What about the other animals? Like Jewels & Knuckles, their a fox & a chipmunk, whose gonna take them?" Courtney asked
"I don't know. All he said is that the other horses will be taken care of by his bank." Grace said starting to get less positive.
"What's gonna happen to my horse then?" Maya asked.
Grace's positive smile turned into a frown "That....that is something I am unsure of. But, as much as this hurts to say, we might have to end up selling our horses." Grace said trying not to loose her cool.
"WHAT!?!?!?" all of us girls said at once.
"Grace, you can't be serious! We can't do that!" I said.
"We might not have a choice Gabrielle! I hate to give them up, but where would they go of we loose this place." Grace said getting all teared up now. "I'm gonna to take a ride on Skye. I need time to clear my head." Grace said leaving.
"But Grace" Kate said trying to stop her form leaving.
"Le her go, Kate. she needs her space right now." Felecia said.
"So what now?" Jay asked.
"We go back to doing what we were doing before the meeting, our jobs." Jade said
"Felecia, did you get the updated budget?" Abs asked.
"Yes, I did." Felecia said. She grab a clip board and flip over a paper "Our budget is, $160.55. Give or take. This is the lowest we have ever been. It looks like we can't get those saddles for our latest additions." Felecia flip the papers back over.
"We REALLY could use some new riders." Sarah said.
"We know. Just go back to your desk now. I'm sure sooner or later we will get some new ones." Lola said.
"Let's hope it's sooner rather than later." Jeni said
"In the mean time why don't we all help out the workers." Abs said
"That's a good idea Gail. Me, Safire, & Kat will help the trainers. Gabi, Abs, Lola & Maya can help out the care takers. and Jack & Jade can help out the office workers." Jeni said.
"Sounds good, let's move out everyone. We have a ranch to take care of & save." I said
We all headed for the places where we are suppose to go. I hope Grace is okay, she seems pretty upset about this. Then again, this IS our grandpa's old farm. It's been here for 50 years and he trusted her to keep it here. There's NO WAY she is gonna let this go to Mr. Winters that easily. She will put up a fight, we all will. In the mean time we have to keep doing our jobs, and we will. I just hope we get some new riders soon! That would help business GREATLY!

Date: 05/12/14 6:51 PM

Next chapter coming soon! I've been busy and haven't had time to write!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Trust the one who's been where you are wishing all it was, sticks and stones those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone and you're not invisible. Hear me out, there's so much more to life then hat you're feeling now someday you'll look back on all these days and all this pain is gonna be invisible, oh invisible.~Invisible by Hunter Hayes *LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH, has a great meaning!*
Hey, hey, I'm ready, Hey boy come and get me. Don't be scared show me what you do. Don't you know a girl likes a boy who Moves~Move by Little Mix *LOVE THIS SONG!*

Date: 05/03/14 12:53 AM

Chapter 2 Part 2
"This one seems to me to be a Flicka. Flicka, that's a perfect name for her." I said to myself then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said.
"A Mr. Travis Watson is here to see you, Emma." Felicia said peeking in.
"Send him in." I said with a hand gesture.
She stepped to the side and Travis came in. He is a 24 year old banker. I've know him since I was little.
"Travis, thank you for coming. I know you are a very busy man now being the head of LA People's Bank." I said. I stood up and shook his hand.
"It's quite alright, Emma, anything for you." he said sitting down.
"So, how is the loan coming along? We need some new saddles because we got some new horses two days ago."
"Emma, I hate being the one to tell you this, but we cannot loan you anymore money." he said slowly.
"What! Why?" I asked shocked.
"Well, this is your 5th loan request in this month alone."
"We have money troubles, Travis. You and everyone else know this." I said trying to convince him to change his mind.
"Yes, I know. And I know this ranch has been here for 50 years and it was started by your grandfather. but I think it time for you to consider selling." he said sadly.
"No, I cannot do that to my workers. Some of them have families to support. And some of them I've known since we where kids, I can't sell this place because we are all family. Plus we have over 50 horses here, where are they going to go?" I said to him.
"Well, they would all be brought to a new location by us personally. And you already have had an offer from someone to buy this place. Anthony Winters would be glad to buy this ranch from a Medlen descendant." he said.
"I am NOT selling my grandpa's ranch to that lone shark!" I said starting to get upset.
"Well, you don't have much of a choice anymore. I didn't just come to tell you about the loan. I am also here to give you notice. You have to come up with $800,000 dollars in three weeks or the bank will take this place from you and we will give it to Antony Winters."
"What!" I said then I stood up. "Travis, this is not fair. We've been doing business with your bank since we open. How could you do this to me?" I asked him.
"It's not my fault." he said and then stood up "This is the guy who is above me. I have to listen to him." he started leaving and then he turned around "I'm sorry Emma. It's not personal it's just business."
He left and I sat back down into my chair, shock of the news I was just told. Unbelievable I have three weeks to raise $800,000. That's going to be hard to get! Who's going help us get that? How are we going to get that? Now I regret asking for another loan!

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97

Date: 05/03/14 12:51 AM

Here's chapter 2 ! Sorry it's a little late than expect, been busy with the stinken GOLD award, DON'T ASK!
Chapter 2 Part 1
Emily's POV
When I got to the ranch, I was greeted by Jewel's & Knuckles, our fox and chipmunk that live here. Don't worry, they have been around people since they where babies and are trained. I walked to the changing area and change into my riding clothes, a pink tee shirt with a horse on it that says "horses leave Hoofprints on you heart", a yellow & pink plaid long selves shirt tucked into my jeans, pink blue jeans tuck into my boots, yellow cowgirl boots, my horse necklace, my pink heart necklace with a picture of my grandpa & Skye, my horse, in it, & my horse earrings. I put my hair into a pony tail and put on my pink cowgirl hat. I then headed for the office, to do the morning assignments. I walled in and saw everyone was already in there.
"Good morning everyone." I said walking to the spot I always go to when I give the assignments, a desk at the end of the room.
"Good morning, Emma." everyone said to me.
I turned to face them all and then I sat on the desk.
"Well, I hope you all enjoyed your time off. As you know, I was pretty much working my whole time off to keep everything organized. Anyways, let's get right to the assignments. Trainers, we got some new wild horse two days ago, so you will all be working in the field today." I said to them.
"What kind are they?" Kris, one of the trainers, asked.
"Painted, American and Quarter horses. I already check them out. We got some nice ones this time" my sister, Gabi said.
"Gab, you know your not suppose to do that unless a trainer is with you." Maya, our little sister, said.
"Relax, they where behind the fences already. I'm only suppose to have a trainer around if they are in the barn." Gabi said.
"How do you suppose we go about training the horses?" JJ asked.
"Well, every horse always gets a bond with a human when they feel a connection with them, well they sense it. So what I suggest to do is get into the corral, and then let them loose. Which ever one let's you pet it, will be the one you will train. It will trust you the most therefore it will get trained quicker than it would with someone else." I answered them.
"Hey, that's what your grandpa told my dad when he worked for him." Courtney said.
"Yeah, I learned well from him." I said a little sad then I added "Care takers, we need some more supplies. So I will need you to go to the market and get some more food for the horses. Also, some of our horses need a bath."
"You got it boss!" Cole said and gave me a thumbs up and I smiled a little bit.
"Office workers, If we get new clients, please call me ASAP. Also, I need the updated budget."
"What about us, Grace?" one of my best friends, Jack asked.
"You can do whatever you want to do." I said.
"You know what I'm thinking." Jeni said
"Oh yeah." Gabi said.
"Going out for a ride!" they all said.
"Emma, are you going to come with us?" Maya asks me practically begging me.
"Maya, I can't go this time. I have a meeting with someone who wants to help out with the ranch." I said to her.
"Okay." Maya said.
"Give Sven a kiss for me." I said to her as the girls leave.
I actually lied to my sisters and friends. I am having a meeting, but it's not with someone who wants to help out. It's with the banker. He's coming by to let me know about a loan I asked about. I went into my office and sat at my desk. I was naming the new horses that recently came.

TTYL !

Date: 04/29/14 4:03 PM

Hey every1 I'm back. And it feels GOOD to be back. I in Texas for a wedding, and we had NO COMPUTERS! It was nice, but I am happy to be back.
I will continue with the story later !

TTYL !
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/24/14 4:46 PM

Every1, I will be gone now-Monday. So I will not be able to post until then. Bye for now !
~SHIELDFan3

Date: 04/10/14 11:30 PM

Chapter 2 soon !

TTYL !
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 04/02/14 1:06 PM

Chapter 1
Louis POV
I am SO BORED! There's nothing fun to do anymore at the Palm Woods. I'm tired of playing video games, and watching tv. Been there, done that, like a million times. I was laying on my bed, backwards. My feet were where my head was suppose to be. My head was actually hanging off of the bed a little bit. I had my headphones on, but I still heard the knock at my door. I turned my head and I saw Kendall standing there.
"Can I come in?" he asked curiously.
I waves him in and he sat down in a chair that I have in my room.
"Well, I guess you're bored out of your mind!" he said.
"What gave it away? How I am laying or that I look like a zombie!" I said sarcastically.
"Little bit of both"
He did not catch my sarcasm.
"So, are you just going to stay in here all day, or do you want to go out into the lobby and see if anyone new moved in?" Kendall asked.
I sat up "Option two." I got up and was almost out the door and then I said "by myself." I then ran out of the apartment and hid behind a plant to make sure the guys didn't follow. It's not that I don't want them around, cause I love being around these guys, it's just I want to be alone right now. Get some me time. Which come to think of it, I don't like being alone cause then I have no one to talk to. I stood up and I was about to head back for the apartment and I was going to act like I was joking, because actually I was, but then I saw a girl coming out of an apartment with cowgirl boots in her hand. She looked around and almost saw me, but I hid behind the plant just as she looked my way. She looks like she's trying to be seeking. I bet Jet is hitting on her. He does that a lot. She locked the door to her apartment and headed for the stairs. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to play detective and follow her. I kept following her until we got to the lobby. When I came out from the staircase she was gone. Like she disappeared. I looked all around and I couldn't find her. I even went to the pool to see if she was there but she was gone. When I came back into the lobby, the guys where coming out of the elevator. I ran up to them.
"Well, that didn't last long with you hiding from us. What was that about 5 minutes?" Harry asked.
"4 minutes and 30 seconds exactly." Logan said.
"Have you guys seen a girl?" I asked
"Of coarse, but what girl? Can you narrow it down?" Niall asked.
"A beautiful girl." I answered
"Again, narrow it down, Lou." James said.
"Okay she had blonde/brown hair, brown eyes, had a feather in her hair, and was about as tall as me. She had a purse in one hand and a pair of cowgirl boots in the other. Have you seen her?" I asked them after I explain what she looked like.
"Nope." the guys said in harmony.
"I did." Mr. Bitters said singing like.
"You did where did she go? Who is she?" I asked him.
"That is information that I cannot share with you." he said strictly.
"I'll give you 50 dollars, and sign One Direction merchandise for you." I said to him."Make it Hundred dollars and you got a deal!" He said.
"Done, here" I said to him and gave him the money
"Okay. Her name is Emily Gracelyn Alexandra M, 22, she is a new resident here. She is here with two sisters, and two kittens, that she brings with her back and forth with her. The only other things that I know about her is that she is British and American, she wants to be a singer and actress, and she owns that horse ranch not to far from here. I think it's called Medlen's Path." he said and then he gave me 5 CDs, and a shirt to sign.
"Does this horse ranch teach people how to ride them by any chance?" Liam asked.
"I think so."
"Boys, I think we just found something to do." Zayn said.
"I believe you are right, Zayn" Carlos said.
"Okay, so tomorrow, we go to Medlen's Path and sign up to learn how to ride horses." I said. I handed Mr. Bitters the signed merchandise and then we headed for the pool. I am so glad I left the apartment when I did, otherwise I wouldn't have saw that girl and we wouldn't be going to try something new tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. And I want to meet that girl. She seems, different. And she is my age and she owns a ranch. That's awesome!

TTYL !

Date: 03/31/14 10:04 PM

The first chapter will be soon !

TTYL !

Date: 03/17/14 11:16 PM

Okay, I am probably gonna make the other info if no one replies soon!

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER