YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Tied Together With a Smile *New Story* *Need Characters!*

Date: 02/20/14 3:11 PM

So I decide to make a new post since the old one was just getting way to confusing! (I change some stuff for the original post,So a lot of the information has change) So here is the plot
Plot~

Hi,I'm Miley Cyrus I am 17 years old & I am no stranger to fame.I have a Hit show,3 Albums,2 Ep?s,& I had 3 other shows.My bothers are the famous Austin Mahone & Logan Henderson,Yep the Logan Henderson from just the biggest band on the planet.I love my family. I am always open to them family & I never hid anything from my brothers well.....There is one secret only my 2 best friends know.I may or may not have a crush on James since I was 15. It doesn't matter though my brothers will never allow me to date him especially since he is 2 years older then me.And he also is dating Halston Sage.My life seems like it is perfect but It is defiantly far from that.I guess you can say I am Tied together with a smile & I am defiantly coming undone.

~*~ Characters ~*~
Selena Gomez: Open
Alexa Vega: Open
Demi Lovato: Closed (Taken By Mickeyk14 )
Taylor Swift: Closed (Taken By AriPartySF)
Halston Sage: Open
Miley: Closed (Me)
James Maslow (19 in this story) : Open
Carlos Pena (19 in this story) : Open
Logan Henderson (19 in this story) : Open
Kendall Schmidt (19 in this story) : Open
Austin Mahone (15 in this story) : Open
Non-Famous Girl (I need Someone to make her) : Open
2nd Non-Famous Girl (I need Someone to make her) : Open
3rd Non-Famous Girl : Closed (I?ll Make her)
Non-Famous Boy (Dylan) : Closed (I?ll Make Him)
Non-Famous Boy (Corey) : Closed (I?ll Make Him)
Non-Famous Boy (I need Someone to make him) : Open
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 13 year old Brother: Open
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 11 year old Sister: Open
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 7 year old Brother: Open
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 3 year old Sister: Open
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 1 year old Brother: Open
The Mom (Trish) : Open
The Dad (Billy) : Open

~*~ Form For the Characters ~*~
*You can change this form however you want/need to make you character.Just make sure you still give me enough detail so I can have a good idea on how you character is,What he/she looks Like,etc *
Here is the form:
Name:
Nicknames:
Age: (If you are making Miley Friends *AKA The Non-Famous People* they need to be either 16 or 17)
B-Day
Looks:
Clothes/Style:
Crush: (I will make no promises that your character will get together with her/his crush or with anyone at all,It all depends on how to story turns out I may just use Who she/he has a crush on just to add more drama to the story)
Friends:
Enemies:
Hobbies:
* Only for Miley?s Friends AKA The Non-Famous People* How old was he/she when she/he met Miley: (All of those characters most have meant Miley anytime when they were 8-10)
* Only for Miley?s Friends AKA The Non-Famous People* How did they meet Miley?:
Talents:
* Only for Miley?s Friends AKA The Non-Famous People* Job:
Siblings:
Background:
Extra:

I think & Hope I got Everything.And I Have no room to post my characters So I will post the ones I am making in the comments later tonight after this posts! Thanks for Reading,Bye! :D

~ Mods Please Post!!!

56 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/22/14 8:40 PM

@SHIELDfan3

Thanks! :D

LuvAustinM (Bri), Geek4Ever, ILuvQuotes
You're going to fall in Love so many times before you find the one that you'll be with forever,So think of it this way. Your just one broken heart closer to Happily ever After

Date: 03/20/14 11:42 PM

@LuvAustinM OH! Okay, got it! Awesome chapter BTW !

TTYL !
LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97/SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97
Directioner, Rusher Mixer, Haynaic, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 03/20/14 6:01 PM

@SHIELDfan3

Yeah,I just remember last night about Emily Osment (The actress that as in Hannah Montana) And since she was a big part of the show I decide to have her in this story.I am just going to call her Lily (That is the name of the character she played on TV in HM) So it will be less confusing

Date: 03/20/14 12:12 PM

So then there is two Emily's? *mine & the new one* I'm just mainly curious.

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER
And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever~Best Song Ever by One Direction *I am OBSESSED with this song!*

Date: 03/19/14 8:04 PM

Chapter 1

You get the best of both girls mix it all together Oh yea It's so much better cuz you know You've got the best of both worlds
Hannah: Goodnight Everybody!!!!.......... Thanks for coming,Have a safe drive home!!
Audience: *Screaming*
Hannah: *Stage goes black & she walks of the stage*
*After Concert*
Billy: You did great Princess *Give her a hug*
Miley: Thanks Daddy *Takes off wig*
Everybody but Halston: The crowd was crazy tonight,& this was one of your best performances
Miley: yea the Smilers were & thanks
James: *Turns to Halston* Don't you think Miley did great tonight
*Everyone looking at Halston*
Halston: Well she tried her best.But I wouldn?t sa-
James: Anyway Miley you did great tonight *Give Halston a what was that look*
Miley: Thanks James
Gustavo: Well that was a great performance for an ending for a great tour
Everyone except Halston: Agreed
Miley: *Yawns* I can?t wait to get back home.When are we leaving
Kelly: As soon as the crowd clears out & the security can get control on the fans that stayed behind trying to see you.
Miley: Well normally it only takes about 40 minutes or so for the crowd to clear & but then the security....So we are going to be here for about another 4 or 5 hours?
Kelly: Yep
Miley: Great... *Lays on couch in her dressing room*
Austin: You do realize that you are still in your Hannah clothes right?
Miley: yeah
Austin: Why don?t you change,You are in you dressing room.We could step out for minute
Miley: I would change but my clothes are 2 far way.And I don?t feel like getting up
Logan: *Looks at her clothes sitting on the coffee table less then 3 inches away form her*
Miley: Don?t say it
Logan: But...
Miley: *Gives him you better listen look*
Logan: *Gets nervous*
* Everyone can tell & starts laughing*
James: So Logan what were you going to say?
Logan: *Looks at Miley* N-Nothing... I was going to say nothing

Yeah I know it wasn?t that good but I keep telling myself I need to get a chapter out but I haven?t yet so I decide to post one. So I think since I wrote this in 10 minutes I did a decent job. I promise you the 2nd chapter will be way better.

Date: 03/19/14 7:39 PM

So I decide to add one more character in this story.Emily O.In some of the parts of this story Miley will be Hannah & Emily will be Playing Lola.I am going to post he 1st chapter tonight or tomorrow!!

Date: 03/10/14 7:49 PM

@LuvAustinM You're Welcome! Happy to help ! Great, now I have the song from Despicable Me 2 stuck in my head. *hums Happy from Despicable Me 2*

TTYL !
Directioner, Mixer, Rusher, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Logan Henderson Fan FOREVER

Date: 03/10/14 3:16 PM

@SHIELDfan3
Thanks! :D

@Everyone
I'll post chapter 1 soon! :D

Date: 03/10/14 1:39 PM

Name: Gavin Zander Wilson
Nicknames: None
B-Day October 28th
Looks: short blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5'6, skinny, straight white teeth
Clothes/Style: red, blue, and white plaid t-shirt, blue jean vest, red jeans, white sneakers
Crush: None
Friends: every1
Enemies: none
Likes: singing, acting, drawing, writing, reading, telling stories, interviewing people, soccer, bowling, exercising, being active, eating Healthy foods, roller skating, hockey, baseball, and playing keyboard/piano
Dislikes: being interrupted, being annoyed, asked too many questions, & rude/mean people
Hobbies: singing, acting, drawing, writing, reading, roller skating playing soccer, bowling, baseball, & keyboards/piano
How old was he when he met Miley: 10
How did they meet Miley?: he was at the bowling alley one day with his family and he got a turkey, Miley was on the next lane and she congratulated him on his turkey. He said thank you and every time they where up at the same time that day, they talked. That's when their friendship started, and they still go to bowling all the time with the rest of their friends.
Talents: singing, acting, drawing, writing, reading, roller skating playing soccer, bowling, baseball, & keyboards/piano
Job: he has an internship at a local newspaper and hopes to become a full tome reporter
Siblings: Julia *21, sister*, Jenna & Rebecca *7, half sisters*
Background: he grew up living with his siblings and mom. His dad was never around and ended leaving when he was 5. His mom got re-married when he turned 8, and he thinks of his step dad more as his dad then his actual dad.
Extra: he wants a little brother REALLY BAD! He loves being active and staying in shape, but some days he likes to just read or play the keyboard. When he is getting ready to interview someone, he practices by interviewing his friends, or family. He wants to own his own magazine one day. He would love to get a pet golden retriever and name it Alex one day *it would be a boy*.

TTYL !

Date: 03/09/14 11:49 PM

Whoops! Sorry, I thought he did post. I'll do it again tomorrow, PROMISE!
~SHIELDFan3

Date: 03/09/14 8:47 PM

@SHIELDfan3

Can you post the last Non-Famous boy soon? I really want to start this story.

Date: 02/26/14 9:24 PM

@LuvAustinM You're welcome. And sure I can make him. I'll post him maybe tomorrow, but more & likely it will be Friday.

TTYL !

Date: 02/26/14 6:59 PM

@SHIELDfan3

Thanks for making the siblings.And yea if it isn't to much to ask could you make the last Non-Famous Boy? Thanks! :D

Date: 02/26/14 4:03 PM

Name: Kristopher Even Cyrus
Nickname: Kris *every1*
B-Day: June 12th
Looks: short blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin, green braces (about to get them off though)
Clothes/Style: Graphic tees, jackets, jeans, converse
Friends: every1, Emily *he's very close to her*
Enemies: Stefani *he doesn't like the fact the she doesn't like Emily*
Likes: soccer, roller skating, bowling, hockey, baseball, & playing video games
Dislikes: Not being active, being left alone, football
Hobbies: soccer, roller skating, bowling, hockey, baseball, & playing video games
Talents: soccer, roller skating, bowling, hockey, & baseball
Siblings: Miley, Logan, Austin, Bethany, Devon, Mia, Joshua, Hilary
Background: He grew up around all the fame his older siblings have & he didn't like one bit of it. But now that's he's older, he enjoys it more.
Extra: He loves most sports except for football *family has no idea why he dislikes*. He loves animals and he wants a pet hamster one day

name: Hilary Alexandra Cyrus
Nickname: Alex *her family*
B-Day: January 4th
Looks: long curly blonde hair, aqua blue eyes, fair color skin, straight white teeth
Clothes/Style: tank tops, jackets *zipped up*, ball caps, jeans, sneakers
Friends: Every1
Enemies: None
Likes: singing, skateboarding, soccer, hockey, roller skating, bowling, hockey, softball, baseball, going to the movies, going to the skate park & playing guitar
Dislikes: girly things, being forced to do stuff she doesn't like, being responsible
Hobbies: Singing, skateboarding, soccer, roller skating, bowling, softball, & playing guitar
Talents: Singing, skateboarding, soccer, roller skating, bowling, softball, & playing guitar
Siblings: Miley, Logan, Austin, Bethany, Kristopher, Joshua, Devon, Mia
Background: She has grown up around the fame, but it doesn't bother her as much as it does to Kris. She wasn't around Logan & Austin as much as she was around Miley growing up.
Extra: She loves the fact that she can go to the Plam woods park to do all the sports she loves to do. She wants a pet bunny one day that she wants to name Snowy.

Name: Joshua Micheal Cyrus
Nickname: Josh *every1*
B-Day: December 24th
Looks: Young Austin Mahone
Clothes: Same as Kristopher
Dislikes: Breaking crayons
Hobbies: Coloring
Talents: Coloring
Siblings: Miley, Logan, Austin, Bethany, Kristopher, Hilary, Devon, Mia

There you go! If you want I can make the last non-famous boy.

TTYL !

Date: 02/24/14 6:06 PM

@EmmaAwitch

Sorry but both James & Austin are already taken.

Date: 02/24/14 4:41 PM

Can i be james or Austin PLEASE THANKS

Date: 02/24/14 3:43 PM

Selena Gomez: Closed (Taken By emmaa12345)
Bridget Mendler : Closed (Taken By SparklGurl)
Alexa Vega: Closed (Taken By sing11love )
Demi Lovato: Closed (Taken By Mickeyk14 )
Taylor Swift: Closed (Taken By AriPartySF)
Halston Sage: Closed (Taken By omgitzvik)
Miley: Closed (Me)
James Maslow : Closed (Taken By SHIELDfan3)
Carlos Pena : Closed (Taken By SHIELDfan3)
Logan Henderson : Closed (Taken By SHIELDfan3)
Kendall Schmidt : Closed (Taken By itskateeee)
Austin Mahone : Closed (Taken By SHIELDfan3)
Non-Famous Girl : Eden Riley Grantham
2nd Non-Famous Girl : Emily Gracelyn Medlen
3rd Non-Famous Girl : Brianna Rose B
4th Non-Famous Girl : Stefanie Jade M
Non-Famous Boy: Dylan L
Non-Famous Boy: Corey M
Non-Famous Boy : Louis Richard P
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 11 year old Brother: Closed (SHIELDfan3 is making him)
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 13 year old Sister: Bethany Cyrus
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 3 year old Brother: Closed (SHIELDfan3 is making him)
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 7 year old Sister: Closed (SHIELDfan3 is making her)
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 1 year old Brother: Devon Cyrus
Miley?s,Logan?s,& Austin?s 2 year old sister: Mia Cyrus
The Mom (Trish) : Closed (Me)
The Dad (Billy) : Closed (Taken By SHIELDfan3)

Date: 02/24/14 2:52 PM

@itskateeee
You are now Kendall. PS.You didn't need to make a form for him,But it is fine that you did! :D

@SHIELDfan3
Thanks! :D And yes you can be those characters :D

Date: 02/23/14 11:22 PM

I can make the remaining siblings *the 11, 7, & 3 year old*. Just not right now I have to get ready for bed *I've been up since 7:30 this morning* I'm tried ;-z ! See I just yawn when I said tired. I DID IT AGAIN!
Also, I can be~
Halston
Carlos
James
Austin
&
Billy

TTYL !

Date: 02/23/14 9:28 PM

Name: Kendall Francis Schmidt
NN: Kendall *everyone*
Bday: November 2
Looks: Dirty blonde smooth hair, brown eyes, dimples, paleish skin.
Clothes/style: Comftorable clothes; Graphic tshirts, jeans, sneakers
Crush: Eden (not at first)
Friends: Everyone
Enemies: Halston
Likes: Skateboarding, hockey, fish sticks, hanging with his friends
Dislikes: Situations, Self-centered people
Hobbies: Singing, Hockey.
Siblings: Kevin & Kenneth
Background: Kendall was born in Kansas; but moved to Minnesota later on, meeting the boys. They instantly became best friends & became a boy band, starting a tv show along with it. Ever since, hes been pretty successful & happy in his life
Extra: Kendall is the most relaxed member of the group, so he is usually the one to lead them & make sure nothing goes wrong.

Im not sure if I had to make a form for Kendall, but here he is.