YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
All Rushers Click!!!! It's very important!!!

Date: 05/11/14 12:18 PM

So it is already Mid May.As you know BTR ended on July 25 2013.That is about 2 months away.I decide to make a project & I Wanted to post about it now so you all have time to write your message to the guys.Anyway here is about the Project.Me and my Friends are going to send a bunch of letters to the guys.Ever since the show ended we haven't really been hearing from the guys that much.So me and my friends are going to send a bunch of letters to the guys.So post a message in the comments saying how much you love them,How even though the show is over you will always support them,Ect. I PROMISE to write all of the message down & send them.This project is to the show the guys that we will always be there for them & that we haven't forgot about them in these past couple months.So comment away! :-)

LuvAustinM (Bri), Geek4Ever, ILuvQuotes, LuvJB4Ever, Luv5SOS

I'll always support Carlos Pena-Vega,James Maslow,Kendall Schmidt,& Logan Henderson
But I'll never forget Carlos Garcia,James Diamond,Kendall Knight,& Logan Mitchell

Thank you for 5 Awesome Years! :-)

93 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/14/14 1:12 PM

Big Time Rush gives me hope and encouragement and it makes me smile... I may be 15 years old, but if I didn't listen and watch BTR I wouldn't be who I am today. I asked my dad to get the rest of the cds for BTR... No matter what I will always love Big Time Rush.

Date: 07/29/14 9:22 PM

just go to teen nick at 11:00,11:30 4:00 and 4:30 i love it

Date: 07/29/14 3:05 PM

I Love them! ;)

Date: 07/27/14 10:21 PM

I know its already over but i really like btr..

Date: 07/26/14 5:23 PM

This is upsetting me because I've only seen them once in concert and I really want to see them again but I now believe that their never gonna perform as B.T.R. again cauz its been about over a year now

Date: 07/25/14 11:21 PM

Date: 07/24/14 8:02 AM

I love you Big Time Rush

Date: 07/23/14 5:29 PM

Miss you

Date: 07/22/14 7:04 PM

BTR yall made wonderful music and wonderful episodes! Hopefully we will see you soon!

Date: 07/22/14 7:54 AM

I support all of big time rush for putting on a great show that i begged my mom and dad to watch. And i can never forget the other half of you guys: Kendall knight, james diomond, logan mitchell, and carlos garcia. i really appreciate all that you did to put on show so good. i hope you have a great summer and have fun!!!

Date: 07/11/14 11:08 PM

I love BTR i cant believe that the show is ending.
I like all the guys,but my fav is Logan.I love music and this show made me love it even more.You will never know how much this show meant to me.It taught me that no matter what anybody says,I should never give up on my dream,even when I have a very little shot to make it i can try.
One more thing:You guys def Made It Big Time.
Big Time Rush Forever!
Love,
A small town dreamer and future musician.

Date: 07/10/14 6:07 PM

dear btr when you move I will miss u

Date: 07/10/14 11:54 AM

Dear Guys,

Hello. You all might not know me, but I know you all.(That sounded stalker-ish? sorry.) You are a huge part of my life, and have made it amazing beyond words. Thank you so much.

Love,
A small-town fangirl

Date: 07/06/14 6:04 PM

why did they cancel THE BEST SHOW EVER

Date: 07/05/14 10:07 AM

Dear BTR,I wish you could still be stealing our hearts with your songs.You guys are AWESOME!Have a great summer!!At the first episode of your show,I knew I would see you 4 succeed. Before 1D,You were the biggest stars on the internet!! We will never,ever forget you.

One of your Biggest fans,
A 13 year old girl

Date: 07/03/14 11:24 AM

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO TO CLARES AND JUSTICE GIRLS PARIDICE AND BTRS SONGS PLAY THERE #JAMES MASLOW #EJD28 MASLOW AND MRS. MASLOW

Date: 07/02/14 8:14 PM

you guys are the best miss you.

Date: 07/02/14 6:57 PM

I love BTR and I have a huge, gigantic mammoth crushes on James and we have the same bday, july 16, and on Kendall

Date: 07/02/14 10:55 AM

I love you Logan H. Youre one of my favorite actors EVER we are almost the same.
You're smart Im smart
You're funny I'm funny
You're good looking I'm good looking

Date: 07/01/14 12:01 PM

i wish i was going out with logan henderson but i`ll never forget carlos garcia too.