YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
One Way Of A Mermaid (Character's needed) Fanfic

Date: 06/08/14 4:19 PM

PLOT:When One Direction goes to the beach they meet some really cute fans,but little do they know they are mermaids!They need the boys help to save there Kindom from there wicked step mother!Can they save it or will it be too late!
Characters
Dylan Tulup~Bloomcool0~ Dates Niall
Ashlee Holiday~Open~Dates Louis
Annebeth Sandollar~Open~Dates Harry
Erika Baird~Open~Dates Zayn
Hannah James~Open~Dates Liam

I will do my character on a diiferent message

~Peace,Love,Bloomcool0

17 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/07/14 7:35 PM

I'll be Erika
Name: Erika Baird
Power: Wind
Appearance: Long Blonde hair with aqua streaks, light green eyes, tan skin
Personality: Kind of shy but really outgoing if you're her friend, kind, friendly
Ability to Transform: She has a bracelet with a seashell on it and if she flips the seashell backwards she's human
Swimsuit: a two piece (black top with lace on it and galaxy bottoms) with black Hollister flip flops
Mermaid: a white and aqua crop top and a tail that goes from white to aqua (top to bottom)
Spells: Ball of wind (Most popular) Tornados (if really mad), gigantic gust of wind, she rides a white horse and throws her balls of wind

hope you like her

Date: 07/04/14 1:17 PM

I will also do Erika if you want me to.

Erika B
rain
black hair,brown eyes,tan skin
touches her blue raindrop necklace and says, "Drip,Drop Hip,Hop,Be a mermaid.Be good Stay cool Mermaid in the shade"
Dark and light blues in many different patterns,blue shirt that has a grape saying,"Have a GRAPE summer!",pink shorts,white sandles.
light to dark blue ombre tail and sky blue top
Rain Drop (fave)

Date: 07/03/14 10:24 PM

Annabeth Sandollar
sound
black hair,brown eyes,tan skin,as tall as Harry
touches purple music note necklace and says "Music is the key,sing the melody!"
blue and pink swirls with purple music notes on it, purple tee that says "Be LOUD,Be PROUD!",gray shorts, pink flip flops
purple top and pink to blue ombre tail
Loud Waves Sound Winds (Uses a lot) Beach Screech (Favorite)

Date: 07/02/14 10:53 PM

@bloomcool0 I'm gonna go ahead and do Hannah too, if that's okay!
Name~Hannah J.
Age~20
Power~Lighting
Appearance~Straight long blonde hair with a pink streak on the left side of her hair, blue eyes, fair color skin, as tall as Liam, skinny, straight white pearly teeth
Ablity to transform~a green sea turtle necklace, when she has it on she is human, when she doesn't she is a mermaid
Swimsuit~a white swimsuit top, green bottoms, white lace shorts, green sunglasses, her sea turtle necklace necklace, and white flip flops with a bow on the top
Mermaid~a green crop top, her tail is white and sparkly and at the end is light green.
Spells~Lighting strikes and lighting balls *what she uses the most*, creating strong winds *even when she is under water*, green ninja turtle *she uses it and rides it; her most powerful spell too*

There you go. You don't have to use her if you don't want to. I was just helping out.

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/LouLogFan9/OHMYLOU97/BTR1D97
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 07/02/14 5:47 PM

@SHELDfan3

Thank you and sorry I have been sooooo busy

Date: 06/30/14 5:29 PM

no 1d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only btr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 06/29/14 4:11 PM

Hello?

TTYL !
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 06/17/14 2:42 PM

@bloomcool0 Thanks and I can make some more characters. BTW, ignore all the haters! If you are a fan, don't hide it. Let the whole world know you like 1D, I DO!

TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 06/17/14 9:51 AM

@SHIELDFAN3

Yes you can be Ashlee!!!!1

Date: 06/11/14 4:39 PM

Date: 06/11/14 1:10 AM

Can I be Ashley please?
Name~Ashley Holiday
Age~22
Power~Water
Appearance~Straight dirty blonde hair with a headband in her hair all the time and a feather that hangs down on the left side of her head that is as long as her hair, chocolate brown eyes and fair color skin
Ablity to transform~a blue dolphin necklace, when she has it on she is human, when she doesn't she is a mermaid
Swimsuit~a aqua blue swimsuit top, hot pink bottoms, white lace shorts, British pattern sunglasses, her dolphin necklace, and aqua blue flip flops
Mermaid~a hot pink crop top, her tail is aqua blue and at the end is a light pink.
Spells~Ice balls/ice arrows *what she uses the most*, creating strong waves *even when she is under water*, ice dolphin *she uses it and rides it; her most powerful spell too*

Hope you like her !
TTYL !
Directioner, Rusher, Mixer, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Logan Henderson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 06/10/14 8:29 PM

Date: 06/10/14 5:23 PM

Here is mine

Name~Dylan Tulup
Age~19
Power~Fire
Apperance~Brown hair that goes down to her waist with dark blue highlights.Ocean blue eyes and fair skin
Personality~Leader of the group,nice,smart
Ablity to transform~A mood flip flop neckless that changes.Blue=Mermaid Green=Human
Swimsuit~A Green one piece bathing suit with sunglasses and white flip flops with her neckless
Mermaid~A blue crop top with white swirls on them.Her tail is white on the top and shades to dark blue.She has her neckless on
Spells~Fire arrow(most popular),Fire ball,Full powered Fire(when she is very mad),Fire soul bird

Date: 06/09/14 8:49 PM