YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Anglez *New Fanfic, Characters Needed!*

Date: 07/04/14 7:14 PM

Hey guys! Long time, no see. As most of you don't know, I was old writer on here. I used to write many fanfics on here including my personal hit "Big Time Little Sister", which got up to 1,000 posts..., but I never finished :/... Anyway, I am back! And I'm ready to start over.

Plot ~ It's about 7 months after the Tween Chocie Awards, and each of the boys find themselves wanting to start over in their lives somehow. During this time of renewal, Lucy has to go on tour once again for a long period of time, putting her relationship with James on hold, that's when Logan's younger sister arrives. Alexa is shooting a new movie, and wanting to have something to do, Carlos starts to do a little acting himself, and meets an aspiring actress and future pop star. Jo is accpected to a college, and her future with Kendall is on the fence, and when Kendall's old friend arrives, things get compliated. And when Logan bumps into a mysertious girl one day in the park, his possible feelings for her makes his world crash down for him and Camille. And just to make things worse, all four girls are members of Gustavo's new girl group... Yay..

My Character:
Lillian Marie Mitchell
Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil', Marie
Looks: Dark brunnette, straight hair, dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, light tan skin, light brown freckles on her nose, has a 'cute' smile, is about 5'5, and has dimples like her brother
Personality: Intelligent, somewhat shy, kind, caring, sensitive, affectionate, romanctic, helpful, kinda stubborn, artistic, and will stand up for what's right
Role: Logan's younger sister, James' love interest, A member of Gustavo's new girl group, and Lucy's rival
Love Interest: James
Enemies: Lucy (Later)

~~ CHARACTERS NEEDED ~~
~ Elizabeth ~ Kendall's old friend, his love interest, part of Angelz
~ Melody ~ Logan's love interest, part of Anglez
~ Violet ~ Aspiring actress , Carlos' love interest, part of Angelz

Chapter 1 Coming Soon!

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/25/14 9:21 PM

I already made a post asking for new characters, then I saw you were back, so I'll make the post for you to see and then I guess we can discuss it, and hope it doesn't get deleted this time.

Date: 07/25/14 3:01 PM

~ BG
Welcome back! And I would love to do Big Time Webshow with you again! One of us can make a post and we'll sort it out!

~ Li7MissBTR

Date: 07/24/14 11:40 PM

Oh my gosh, hi!!
It's been forever since I've been on these boards, I just came back to look at some stories, and read, and I saw your story! You're still an amazing writer I see, we should do a story if you're up for it, or continue Big Time Webshow, because I'm thinking of restarting that, but it's nice to see you writing again!

Date: 07/23/14 4:00 PM

Of course I'll give you credit! Thanks for letting me, and I hope you'll post the story soon!

Date: 07/22/14 6:22 PM

@winx ~ Cool I will do that story either towards the end of BTAYA or after it. And no I don't mind if you use the story idea, but can you give me credit somehow? Like say "based off of Big Time Angelz by Li7MissBTR". Or just mention either the title or my nickname? Thanks!

~ Li7MissBTR

Date: 07/22/14 4:57 PM

@Li7MissBTR: YES YES YES!!!!!!! I LOVED that story, but you stopped putting up chapters Anyways, if you need characters, can you save a spot for me? Kendall will be my crush. Also, if you don't mind, can I take this story idea and make it a bit different?

Date: 07/18/14 2:22 PM

can i be lucy???

Date: 07/17/14 9:10 PM

@winx ~ Yes, I was the writer for Big Time Mix Up. That story was super fun to write, along with Big Time Web Show that I did with Beautyglee... I'm not sure if I want to continue with this story.., I'm kinda more focused on Big Time.. And You Are?? If you want I'd rather try and do Big Time Mix Up again..

~ Li7MissBTR

Date: 07/16/14 4:26 PM

Li7MissBTR?? Hello?? Will you continue? Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you, did you write Big Time Mix Up? Or was it someone else?

Date: 07/15/14 5:06 PM

Will you continue? I love this so far!

Date: 07/12/14 4:44 PM

Thanks for the comments guys! I will continue shortly!!

~ Li7MissBTR

Date: 07/10/14 7:39 PM

Great Chapter! :) And I'm glad (And Surprised) You remember me

Date: 07/10/14 6:48 PM

This is really good! I can't wait for Violet to come in! Continue!

itskateeee

Date: 07/10/14 5:25 PM

Chapter 2 Pt. 1, Lilly's P.O.V, Apt. 2J
I walk out of my room, with a huge smile on my face. I managed to get everything put together the way I want it to be for the next couple of months, as I stay in the spare room next to Katie's. Logan said it's usually not quiet around the apartment, but as I stand in the hallway outside my door, you can only hear murmrs here and there. I stroll around, and I'm about to make my way to the living room when I see a door slightly ajar. Logan did point out his and Kendall's room and James and Carlos' room.., but I kinda forgot which one is which...
???: Why did you do this to me?
I hear someone in the room say, pain leaking out of their voice. I recongize it as James' right away, but he doesn't sound like himself.. I quietly gaze inside and peek over to him. He's lying down on his bed, his back is towards me so he doesn't see me walk in.. As I get closer, I see that's he's holding some sorta of photo album, flipping each page every few moments. I'm able to get close enough to see the photo clearly.. It's a picture of him and a girl.. She has black hair with red highlights and dark brown eyes.. It looks like they're in a park or something, with a tree behind them.. They look so happy.. James looks happy.
Me: Who is she?
I ask out loud, without even realizing it. James quickly turns around, startled as he stands from his bed.. His eyes look a little red, as if he's been crying slightly.
James: What are you doing in here?!
He asks angrily, but I brush it off.
Me: Who was that? Is she your girlfriend or something?
I don't know why, but I really want to know about her. She looks a little like me, and now I want him to fill me in.
James: Ask before you just walk in my room, alright?
Still angry. Maybe even more. He's walking towards me, backing me out of the room, until I'm in the hall on the opposite side. He's directly in front of me, fire in his eyes.
Me: Are you going to tell me who she was?
James: Never mention it again! Got it?
I roll my eyes, and push him away from me.
Me: Yeah, whatever.
Ugh! What's his problem? Geez, maybe L.A wasn't the best plan for summer esspecially if he's going to be this way the whole time...
~~ Kendall's P.O.V, 2 Days Later ~~
I wipe my eyes tiredly, yawning, as I walk into the kitchen for breakfast. Inside of a nice conversation going on, I hear yelling with two different voices.. Wait, James.. and Lilly??
Lilly: YOU CAN'T JUST PASS ME THE SALT??
James: NO, GET IT YOURSELF!!
Lilly: COME ON, IT'S RIGHT THERE!!
James: I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!
I walk in, and look at Logan, Carlos, Katie, and my mom. I gesture towards them, but they just give me an annoyed look.. I know that they don't like each other.., but this is ridiculous... And over salt?? I walk in between them, and hand her the little shaker, dramaticly showing them how easy the simple task was.
Lilly: Thanks, Kendall! At least he was kind enough to do it unlike some people!
James: Oh, REALLY?!
And there they go again..
Logan and I walk to the counter and gather our food on our plates.
Me: What's up with them? They can't stop agruing over stupid stuff.
Logan: As long as they aren't making out, I could care less.
I raise a brow, as he smiles at me causally..Well, Logan's not gonna do anything about this.. I try to block out the yelling as I sit myself down at the counter.. It's been quiet around here for months now... Now, there's pointless agruing every second.. At least it's entertaining.. Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. I take it out, and smile as I see Jo's picture.
Me: Hey, babe.
Jo: Hey, I have some exciting news! I can't wait to tell you! I made sure that you are the first to know!!
My heart beat quickens. "Exciting News"?
Me: What's going on?
Jo: I... GOT ACCPECTED INTO STANFORD!!! ISN'T THAT GREAT?!
She squeals into the phone, and my smile fades slowly... Stanford? Did she say Stanford??
(( 3 Comments before I continue please! ))

Date: 07/10/14 3:02 PM

Will you continue?

Date: 07/08/14 8:53 PM

Love it!!!

Date: 07/08/14 6:23 PM

Awesome!!!

Date: 07/08/14 4:35 PM

@LuvAustinM ~ Don't worry, I remember you too. And no, you don't sound like I stalker, I'm actually quite pleased. Thanks, it means a lot knowing people really liked the story. I'm planning on this one being even better than the old one, with a better plot, and better content. And yes, I remember you also as @BTRRusher!

(( 2 more comments before I continue anyone?? ))

Date: 07/08/14 3:47 PM

OMG I Just read the end of Part 2 of Part 1!! I am like Fangirling right now.That is like the same thing that started "Big Time Little Sister"

Date: 07/08/14 3:40 PM

OMG I remember you.I was actually just thinking of Big Time Little Sister the other day.I forgot your username But I wanted to know if you were still on the boards.So I was just gonna post on the boards asking if anyone knows what happen to u & if you are still on the boards.....I probably sound like a stalker.... Anyway I LOVED Your stories.I'm glad you are back on the boards.Oh & so far the story seems awesome!!

PS. I know you have no cue Who I am.I was a silent reader,But I finally started commenting & then you stopped the story........ And If you did remember me (I know you don't) you would have know me as BTRRusher.