YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Problems (Based on Big Time Angelz)

Date: 07/29/14 7:50 PM

Hello! Here is the first chapter!
RQOTD (Random question of the day): Percy Jackson or Divergent? I pick Percy Jackson.
Chapter 1, Maria's POV:
"Ok, we should do this; "You kept me on the ground, but now I'm sky bound! Now I can fly.... into... the sky..." That good?" I asked Chelsea. We were working on the new song for the band called "Fly." "I like it, and.... that it! We're done!" Chelsea exclaimed. We hi-fived. "Nicely done my friend. How about we get the other girls, and have some hamburgers?" Chelsea asked. "You sure Chels? You know one year ago, today, the guys broke our hearts, right?" I asked. Chelsea's smile faded. "Right, but let's just forget about that, and just have fun!" Chelsea said, waving her hands in the air. "Ok, I'll call Marina and Jessica while you call Hillary and Asepn." I instructed. Chelsea nodded, pulling out her phone. Me and Chelsea share an apartment, Jessica shares with Marina, and Hillary with Aspen. It works out well, and we all keep in contact. 15 minutes later, the girls showed up. Grant and Jay came a little while later. Grant started up the grill, and I wondered around the small apratment. I know I shouldn't be thinking about Kendall, but I couldn't help it. And I could tell I wasn't the only one. Chelsea had a pained look in her eyes, Jessica kept looking down, and Marina had a forced smile on her face. I sighed. I was reliving the day me heart shattered.....
~~~~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~
I was walking to Kendall's house, I had big news I couldn't wait to share with him. I walked up to his porch and rang the door bell. Katie answered. "Mads!" She hugged me, and I smiled. Katie was like my little sister. I only had 5 brothers whose names started with M's. Mike, Matt, Mark, Max, and Miles. " Why are you here?" Katie asked. I smiled. "I have some important news for Kendall, he here?" I asked, Katie nodded. I walked in, said hi to Ms. Knight, and went to Knedall's room. "Hey!" I said, walking in, Kendall waved. "Hey, what's up?" Kendall asked, packing some sttuff for his new apartment. "I have some news you might like." Kendall kept packing, nodding. "Jessica, Marina, Hillary, Aspen, Chelsea, and I are all moving to HollyWood!" I exclaimed. Kendall's smile faded. "For what?" He asked. "You know that Chelsea, Jessica, MArina, and I are in a band right? And Aspen is our manager and Hillary helps out? Well, a record producer saw our music and wants to sign us!" I squealed. Kendall's face didn't look happy. "What?! You're just going to leave? What about me, or the guys?" Kendall shouted. I bit my lip. I hadn't thought about that. "Well, it's your call Kendall, if you want me to stay, just say it." I whispered. Kendall said nothing. I left the room. Ms. Knight gave me a sad smile. Katie hugged me. "He'll get over it." She whispered to me. Later that day, I was walking back to his house, when I saw him with some other girl, laughing, holding hands. Kendall saw me, and all he did was nod. My heart broke into a million pieces. I didn't acept the offer from the record company.
~~~~~~~~~~Reality~~~~~~~
I could feel the tears in my eyes agian. Once I was in my appartment, I saw Chelsea crying too. James had broke her heart too. Soon I found ot that the whole band had broken hearts, all on the same day........ We neverspeak about that day. Not even Grant and Jacob.... We're still trying to get over it. But it's hard because know they're the top band. Big Time Rush. We see their faces everywhere. Once I had composed myself, I went back into the kitchen. Then my phone rang; it was Logan, I smiled. "Uh, I have to use the bathroom, be back soon." I said, the girls noded. "Hello?" I asked, once I was out of earshot. "Hey! There's my favorite girl. How are you doing?" Logan asked. I smiled. "I'm doing good. So, how's being a rock star?" I asked, trying to change the topic. "Fine I guess. I gotta go, my girlfriend- I mean friends is here.... Bye!" Logan hung up. Logan got a new girlfriend? That fast? It took him nearly 3 years to get some girl named Amy! Then it hit me, did Kendall have a new girlfriend? Then my phone rang again, this time, it was from someone I never expected.......... TBC!!!
Notes: I may need a double for this story!
   55 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/17/14 11:02 PM

Marina's POV:
Once I relised everyone was gone, I decided to go look for Carlos. It couldn't hurt, right? I took a deep breath, and then started to walk around. I was scanning the park, and then I spotted a nice looking Latino girl with light brown hair. "Hi, um..... I'm looking for Carlos Garcia. Do you kow him?" I asked, my shyness acting up. The girl nodded, but she looked a bit confused. "Yeah, I know him. Why?" She replied, I sighed. "I need to talk to him. We were old..... high school buddies. Don't worry, my boyfriend is fine with it!" I said, a little too fast and loud. The girl smiles and nods. "Oh, my name is Alexa! What's your's?" Alexa asked. "Marina, nice to meet you." I respond. Kind of weary of the awkward, I mean "fun", conversation we were having. "Let me just call him, and I'll take you to him?" Alexa asks, I nod. She pulls out her MyPhone, and quickly dials a long, complicated number. ***Well, he IS a famous person...*** I think. Then, she calls him. I noticed her mint green phone case had a heart. And inside it was C.G. + A.V. Huh. she must have a really rich boyfriend. It looked personally hand carved, and the carving was filled with dark blue ink. I even saw some gold here and there. Finally, Alexa was done with the call, and took my hand and dragged me to an unknown place. "Well, YOU aren't shy..." I grumble, trying to keep up. Alexa laughed. "Sorry, he's just REALLY busy. I need to talk to him anyway." Alexa explained. I sighed, and kept running. We stopped at a cool recording studio. Alexa knocked, and the same guy I fell for a year ago was standing right in front of me. ***Ok, this was the worst mistake I ever made...*** I think.
Chelsea's POV:
Me and Camille were talking, then a guy with black hair, spiked to the right side, walked up. I gasp, nearly spitting out my pineapple mango smoothie. Camille noticed, and looked concerned. "Are you ok?" She asks. I nod, frozen in fear. "Hey Camille, I was wondering if you would like to-" Logan saw me. He stopped talking, whispered "oh no" then ran off. The spell was broken, and I could finally move again. "Ok, WHAT was that about?!" Camille shouts, I flinched. "Ok, I'm going to tell you a story, but you have to promise to stay calm. Are you ready?" I asked. Camille nodded. I took a deep breath, then told her my story about me and Logan.
Camille's POV:
I don't believe what I just heard. A pretty girl with dark chocolate hair and ombre highlights dated MY boyfriend. When Chelsea was done telling me her story, I just glared at her. "Are you saying you live right across the hall from my boyfriend who broke your heart a year ago, and you guys share a recording label?" I asked, Chelsea sighed, and then nodded. "Pretty much..." She muttered. I stood up, and walked away.
Joe's POV:
Kendall and I were trying to figure out where we were going for our one year anniversary. While we were planning, Carlos ran into the game room, looking really scared. He whispered something into Kendall's ear, and he turned pale, smile fading. "Kendall, are you ok?" I asked him, he just nods, then quickly runs into the living room. I follow. "Carlos, do you really think I would believe Maria was here. I mean she lives all the way in Minni- Oh my gosh!!" I here Kendall shout. I walk into the living room to see a pretty girl with red hair, and strange, yet beautiful eyes I had ever seen. She waved. "Maria, so good to see.....you..." Kendall says, obviously not happy to see her. She rolls her amazing eyes. "Come on, greet me with more empathy. It's not like I came for you! I came for Katie and my band!" Maria shouts, now looking angry. Kendall puts on a fake smile, and greets her again. "Never mind, I like the first time better..." Maria mumbled. I stifle a laugh. TBC!!!
Poll Time: What duets should I do? Please post down below and tell me what you think! Bye!!! Remember, one for each couple!
Winx

Date: 10/17/14 11:44 AM

@Winx22192 Okay, so it looks like I won't be able to post for a couple of days, and I haven't even wrote the chapter so, could you do the next one for me please? Again SORRY !

Elsa3OLaf3

Date: 10/14/14 6:27 PM

OMG! I completely forgot it was my turn! I will post the chapter soon. Sorry for the delay .

Elsa3Olaf3

Date: 10/14/14 4:50 PM

Shield?

Date: 09/30/14 4:50 PM

Chelsea's POV:
I'm pretty sure I fainted, and I'm pretty sure my luck was just about to run out. When I fainted, I landed in someone's arms. They felt strong and steady, and they smelled like Cuda hair spray. **Just like James....** I thought, smiling. When I look up, I see James right in front of me. He looks confused, and I'm pretty sure I look just the same. "Chelsea?" James asks, I slowly nod. James smiles, and puts his arms around me. I tense up. "Wow, you look great! And have you gotten taller?" James asks, like we're old buddies. I snort, "No, but you've never changed. So, how about I walk away from the person who broke my heart, and you just NEVER talk to me again. Sound good?" I ask, nearly shouting. James looks hurt, but quickly shakes it off. "Well, sorry! I'm trying to be nice to you, but I guess it wont work. BYE!" James shouts, then he walked away. I stood there for days. Not really, but it felt like it.
Jessica's POV:
"Not to be rude or anything, but who's your ex?" Camille asks. I stop smiling. Now getting chills even though it's mid July. "Oh, just some guy named Logan...." I mumble. Camille's smile drops in a heart beat. "Huh, I'm dating a guy named Logan....." We're both in silence. I clear my throat and speak again, "Uhh, no.... He's last name was Dendersone....." I say, hopping to change the subject. It works because Camille's smile pops back up. "Oh, yeah, he sounds nice!" I laugh, not really paying attention........
Maria's POV:
I was walking when the gang when I realize I'm by myself. "Huh..... well then!" I mumble then wonder away. I wonder over to the apartments again and walk into the lobby. I see a brown haired girl, fighting with an old guy with glasses. "Mr. Bitters, I know that owning a monkey farm might sound weird, but it could be a GOLD mine. Just think about all that money!" The girl exclaims, then Mr. Bitters thinks, then nods. The girl does a victory dance, and she turns around. It's the one and only Katie Knight. "Katie!!!" I exclaim, and run to hug her. She smiles and hugs me back. "So, hows Mike, Mark, Matt, Max, and Miles?" Katie asks. I smile. "Good, Miles just turned 19, and he's out of the house for good!" I said. Katie laughs. "So, why are you here anyway?" I ask. Katie stops laughing. "Kendall's in BTR, and he lives here....." Katie says, but it's barley audible. "Oh really? Cool, let's go say hi to him." I say, jumping up and walking to the elevators. Katie shrugs and follows. We go into 2J and I gasp. The apartment is huge and AWESOME! I run to the slid, and go onto it. "YEEEE!!" I squeal. Then I turn around to see Carlos. He drops his corn dog. "KENDALL!!!" He screams, then runs. "Huh, nice greeting..." I shout back. Then Kendall walks in with some pretty blonde girl. "Carlos, do you really think I would believe Maria is here? I mean, she lives in Minni- Oh my gosh!" Kendall says, then he see's me. I wave. "Hi!" Kendall waved back, and I think he almost faints.....
TBC!!

Date: 09/26/14 6:55 PM

Hillary's POV
Okay, so this day has been a crazy one! Marina saw Carlos, I'm pretty sure Jessica saw Logan just now, and Chelsea knows James is here. The only one who still doesn't know about her ex, is Maria, I think. I just sit there on the bench with Logan, upset. I am not sad that I am with my best friend right now. Just that the other girls are having the worst luck here in L.A. "I knew coming here was a bad idea!" I mumble to myself, but Logan heard me. "What do you mean Gracie?" Logan asks me. "I figure that since you and the guys live and record here in L.A. that the girls would more and likely run into they're exes. And I knew the feelings would come back. I just feel bad for them." I said "I know." Logan says. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, wishing and hoping for the best for the girls. He then kisses my head and lays his head on top of mine. "Um, Hill. What's going on here?" I lift my head and turned around to see none other than my boyfriend, Lou, standing behind me. He looks upset.
~~~~
Jacob's POV
I was walking around the park trying to find Hill, she didn't seem to be doing well earlier today, so I want to check on her. I found her on a bench talking to some guy and saw her lay her head on his shoulder. Then I saw the guy kiss her head and lay his head on top of hers. I was shocked seeing it that I had to say something "Um, Hill. What's going on here?" I asked a little upset. "Louis. It's not what it looks like!" She exclaim and got off the bench. "Really?!? So, that is not a guy, and you did not just have your head on his should and he didn't kiss the top of your head?!? Oh and then he didn't lay his head on yours?!?" I said getting upset, and not in a sad way either. "Okay yeah, it is what it looks like. But it's not what you think Lou!" She says. I then sigh and shrug my shoulders. "And what is it then?" I ask her giving her a chance to explain. "This is my old friend Logan Mitchell!" She starts off with and then the guys gets up and turns around and waves and says "Hey." "Sup!" I say back "We have just reunited and some drama just took place and all he was doing was trying to make me feel better!" Hillary says. "And that's it?" I ask her. "Yes, you are the only guy I want to be with Lou." Hillary exclaims. I then smile and ask "Really?" I ask "Yes really!" She says "And you are not just saying this?" I ask again "Nope! And you have been watching to much television!" She says. I then kiss her and then hug her. "not that I want to interrupt but there is still a big problem that needs to be solve!" Logan says. "right! Logan, you go back to your apartment and stay there! Me and Lou are going to find the girls and try to keep them away from you and the guys! Got it?" Hillary says. "got it! Me and Logan say at the same time "Oh and it was very nice to meet Jake!" Logan says. "you too, Logan" I answer back. He is a cool guy, now that I know he is not after my girl!
~~~~
Hope it was good! Kinda did it while I was doing something else!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 09/23/14 12:25 PM

Sorry guys!!!! I know I said I would post the chapter, but I was out of town and got back yesterday, late! So I will try to get it up soon! I forgot to tell you I was going to be gone for the weekend. ! Again, sorry for the delay !

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 09/16/14 11:05 PM

I will post it when I can !
Elsa3Olaf3

Date: 09/15/14 8:26 PM

Oh my gosh nice chapter! I loved it!

Date: 09/15/14 7:15 PM

@Shield, Yeah, just go because I haven't seen Btr4evs here lately.....

Winx

Date: 09/14/14 5:47 PM

Nice chapter Winx! So, is it my turn or what? I am not sure, so I am asking!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3

Date: 09/13/14 3:49 PM

Logan's POV:
I was running to find Hillary, I knew she was here. I ran past some pretty girl with curly blonde hair that was in a pony tail. ~ Huh, just like Hillary's~ I thought, then it hit me. I ran back, out of breath. "Gracie, is that you?" I ask. She looked up, her eyes puffy. "Logan?" I smiled. I sat down next to her. "Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I've seen you in person!!" Hillary exclaimed. She hugged me. In all the happiness, I forgot to tell her the news. "Ok, Hillary, I hate to be the person to say this, but BTR lives here...." I said, sighing. Hillary's smile faded. "Oh...." Hillary sighed too. Then, a familiar voice spoke, "So James is here?"
Chelsea's POV:
"Ok, you know how everyone thinks everything is meant to be?" Jessica asks. We all nod. "Well, what if we run into, Them- who- Shell- Not- Be- Named?" I stop walking. Jessica was right. Sooner or later, we WOULD run into BTR. Like a red carpet premier, going in to record, and even walking around LA. "She's right..." I mumble. Everyone nods, then I realize Hillary isn't there. "Uh, I'm gonna go look for Gracie." Jessica follows. It didn't take long to find the tall Blondie. Then I see the familiar face of Logan Henderson. I quickly turn around, knowing that Jessica is right behind me, but she see's him. She stops in her tracks, then takes off running. "Poor girl...." I mumble. Then I hear Logan telling Hillary that BTR lives here. I couldn't help but ask, "So James is here?" Logan turns around and nods. My blood turns cold, and the overwhelming memories of James floods through my mind. Next thing I know, I see black.
Jessica's POV:
"I didn't see him, I didn't see him, I didn't see h-him...." I say to myself, but the tears still come. Then, through my tears, I run into a pretty girl with wavy brown hair and a cutie mark on her upper lip. "Sorry, I didn't m-mean t-to." I say, sniffing. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?" She asks, I shake my head no. "Here, let's sit and talk she lead me to a nearby bench, and I wiped my eyes. "So, what happened?" She asked, talking to me like I was a delicate flower. "Nothing, I just saw my ex. He was more of a brother then a boyfriend." The girl nods, like she understands what it's like to have an ex who's famous. "Oh, and my name is Chelsea." I saw. The girl smiles. "Mine's Camille."

Date: 08/27/14 11:25 PM

Thanks Winx. Like I said, I did my best on it .

Elsa3Olaf (but you can call me Grace) *I don't feel like doing my normal one*

Date: 08/26/14 8:30 PM

Nice!!! Loved that chapter Gracie!!

Winx

Date: 08/26/14 4:39 PM

Aspen's POV
The other where walking very fast to the park, but me and Hillary where kinda hanging back. I mainly stayed back because how slow Hillary was walking. She just was, not looking like the same old Hillary. I decided to ask her "Grace, are you OK?" She shake her head yes "Yeah, I just...I am just starting to think that coming here was a very bad idea!" Hillary said sadly. "Why is that?" I asked her. "Well, for one, Marina found out that Carlos is here, and then we all found out that we where talking to one of the guys behind everyone's back." She said getting even sadder. "Well, that might be true, but we are finally living our dreams Grace! If the others play their cards right, hopefully, they won't run into their ex." "I just...I just need some time to myself. I will meet you girls up in a while." She said and then walked in the other direction. Oh no, this is bad. I never knew Hillary could be sad!
~~~~
Logan's POV
I can't believe neither Maria or Hillary called me back! They always call me back. Why didn't they call me back? I was laying on the coach, thinking, then I hear someone come from a room. "What are doing?" I sat up and saw it was Katie, and she was looking at me weirdly. "What? Can't a guy think in peace!" I yell at her. "OK, fine, geez. I was just wondering. Anyways ,can you tell my mom I'm going to the park?" Katie asks. "Fine, sure, whatever." I say and lay back down. "Thanks" Katie says and I hear her close the door and some more people come in the room. "Oh great, what's going on Logan?" Kendall asks. I sit up again "oh nothing, just, Someone I called never called back!" I said freaking out a little. "Poor you!" James said. "This was really important I had to tell the person something big!" I explain. "Oh, was it as big as me running into Marina?" Carlos asks. "You ran into Marina?" Kendall, James, & I ask surprise. "Yeah." Carlos said "When?" I ask curiously and then got off the coach "Last night." I whisper to myself. "Then that means she's hear, and I can tell her in person." "Logan, speak up! We can't hear you!" James says. "Sorry, I was just saying...Later!" I say and then run out the door. I am going to find Hillary and tell her the whole story. For once, I am going to talk and she will listen!
~~~
Hillary's POV
I just can't believe it. This whole time, I was feeling bad because I was secretly talking to Logan, and lying to everyone, including Jacob. But the girls where also secretly talking to one of the guys. Its breaking my heart knowing that we were all breaking the pack we made together. Yeah sure Kendall and I were hockey buddies, James was like a brother to me, and Carlos was the first one i met and we played video games and got corn dogs together sometimes. But that was about it. Logan and I have this special friendship and well, I guess I didn't want to loose it or him. I guess that's how all the girls feel. I sat on a bench and bury my face into my hands. I feel tears starting to come on. I am over reacting, but I am shocked about all of this. I hear someone run past me and hear them come back breathing heavily. I try to stop because I don't want some random dude watching me. "Gracie, is it really you?" I hear a familiar voice say, too familiar of a voice. A voice that I have heard for years. A voice that I heard about a week ago. I slowly look up, and sure enough it's Logan. Logan is right in-front of me. I don't know weather to hug him or slap him but all I can say is "Logan?"
~~~~
Sorry if it isn't good, I did my best. I kinda got confused. And Sorry of it is long.
~~~~~
@Winx BTW can Hillary be something like a producer for the girls and Jake be a co-producer. Or maybe editor/co-editor? If not, it's fine. Just was asking.

TTYL !

Date: 08/26/14 4:09 PM

Love the chapter, mine is next !

TTYL !

Date: 08/24/14 3:14 PM

Awesome! Loved the chapter!

Ziegsden says," Thanks for being in my POV and including me in the chapters"

BTR4vr <3

Date: 08/23/14 11:52 PM

Ohhh! The girls all spilled their secrets! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Date: 08/23/14 4:26 PM

Marina's POV:
"AHHH!!" I woke up, still seeing Carlos's face in my mind. "Oh, thank goodness, it was a DREAM!" I got out of bed, and went to the kitchen.
Jessica's POV:
Once everybody was in the kitchen, eating, we started to talk. Everyone was talking, but not Marina, which was a bad sign. "Mar, why aren't you talking?" I asked, Marina gave me a look, I smiled. "I- I had a bad dream, it was about Carlos, BTR was here..." We all stopped eating. Maria just laughed. "Yeah, if that was true, Logan would've told me......" Maria looked at me. "What? You talk to LOGAN?!" I shouted. I could feel the hot tears starting to well up. Maria nodded. "I can't BELIEVE you!! We made a PACK! You BROKE it!!" I was so mad, I was furious. "Jessica, I talk to Logan TOO!" Hillary yelled. "Hill?" I asked. Hillary nodded. "Ok, who else talks to BTR?" Aspen asked. We all raised our hands. "Spill" I said. "I still talk to Kendall." Marina said. "So do I.." I said. "I still talk to Logan...." Aspen said. "Same." Hillary and Maria said. "And I still talk to Carlos...." Chelsea said. I sighed, then went into my room to change. I put on a royal blue blouse, some grey skinny jeans, and a jean vest with some brown boots. I put my hair in a side fish tail and added a bit of lip gloss. I walked out my room, and saw that everyone else was dressed. Chelsea was in a white tee that said; "Talk nerdy to me" and some hand cut shorts. A red snap back, and her leather jacket that was tied around her waist. Marina was wearing a floral light green skirt with purple and black flowers, a white silky top, and a light blue head band and Keds. Maria was in a light blue dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back, a grey beanie, a black jean vest, and worn out sneakers that used to be red. "Sooo, what should we do? I asked. "Let's go to the park, I'm craving some of that sun!" Maria said. We all nodded and left.

Date: 08/22/14 5:10 PM

Oh I get it! They are already in the Palm Woods right? I loved that chapter! Finally one of the girls came face to face with their ex! Can't wait for the next chapter!