YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Big Time Rush » View Thread
Big Time Problems (Based on Big Time Angelz)

Date: 07/29/14 7:50 PM

Hello! Here is the first chapter!
RQOTD (Random question of the day): Percy Jackson or Divergent? I pick Percy Jackson.
Chapter 1, Maria's POV:
"Ok, we should do this; "You kept me on the ground, but now I'm sky bound! Now I can fly.... into... the sky..." That good?" I asked Chelsea. We were working on the new song for the band called "Fly." "I like it, and.... that it! We're done!" Chelsea exclaimed. We hi-fived. "Nicely done my friend. How about we get the other girls, and have some hamburgers?" Chelsea asked. "You sure Chels? You know one year ago, today, the guys broke our hearts, right?" I asked. Chelsea's smile faded. "Right, but let's just forget about that, and just have fun!" Chelsea said, waving her hands in the air. "Ok, I'll call Marina and Jessica while you call Hillary and Asepn." I instructed. Chelsea nodded, pulling out her phone. Me and Chelsea share an apartment, Jessica shares with Marina, and Hillary with Aspen. It works out well, and we all keep in contact. 15 minutes later, the girls showed up. Grant and Jay came a little while later. Grant started up the grill, and I wondered around the small apratment. I know I shouldn't be thinking about Kendall, but I couldn't help it. And I could tell I wasn't the only one. Chelsea had a pained look in her eyes, Jessica kept looking down, and Marina had a forced smile on her face. I sighed. I was reliving the day me heart shattered.....
~~~~~~~~~Memory~~~~~~~
I was walking to Kendall's house, I had big news I couldn't wait to share with him. I walked up to his porch and rang the door bell. Katie answered. "Mads!" She hugged me, and I smiled. Katie was like my little sister. I only had 5 brothers whose names started with M's. Mike, Matt, Mark, Max, and Miles. " Why are you here?" Katie asked. I smiled. "I have some important news for Kendall, he here?" I asked, Katie nodded. I walked in, said hi to Ms. Knight, and went to Knedall's room. "Hey!" I said, walking in, Kendall waved. "Hey, what's up?" Kendall asked, packing some sttuff for his new apartment. "I have some news you might like." Kendall kept packing, nodding. "Jessica, Marina, Hillary, Aspen, Chelsea, and I are all moving to HollyWood!" I exclaimed. Kendall's smile faded. "For what?" He asked. "You know that Chelsea, Jessica, MArina, and I are in a band right? And Aspen is our manager and Hillary helps out? Well, a record producer saw our music and wants to sign us!" I squealed. Kendall's face didn't look happy. "What?! You're just going to leave? What about me, or the guys?" Kendall shouted. I bit my lip. I hadn't thought about that. "Well, it's your call Kendall, if you want me to stay, just say it." I whispered. Kendall said nothing. I left the room. Ms. Knight gave me a sad smile. Katie hugged me. "He'll get over it." She whispered to me. Later that day, I was walking back to his house, when I saw him with some other girl, laughing, holding hands. Kendall saw me, and all he did was nod. My heart broke into a million pieces. I didn't acept the offer from the record company.
~~~~~~~~~~Reality~~~~~~~
I could feel the tears in my eyes agian. Once I was in my appartment, I saw Chelsea crying too. James had broke her heart too. Soon I found ot that the whole band had broken hearts, all on the same day........ We neverspeak about that day. Not even Grant and Jacob.... We're still trying to get over it. But it's hard because know they're the top band. Big Time Rush. We see their faces everywhere. Once I had composed myself, I went back into the kitchen. Then my phone rang; it was Logan, I smiled. "Uh, I have to use the bathroom, be back soon." I said, the girls noded. "Hello?" I asked, once I was out of earshot. "Hey! There's my favorite girl. How are you doing?" Logan asked. I smiled. "I'm doing good. So, how's being a rock star?" I asked, trying to change the topic. "Fine I guess. I gotta go, my girlfriend- I mean friends is here.... Bye!" Logan hung up. Logan got a new girlfriend? That fast? It took him nearly 3 years to get some girl named Amy! Then it hit me, did Kendall have a new girlfriend? Then my phone rang again, this time, it was from someone I never expected.......... TBC!!!
Notes: I may need a double for this story!
   47 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 09/15/14 8:26 PM

Oh my gosh nice chapter! I loved it!

Date: 09/15/14 7:15 PM

@Shield, Yeah, just go because I haven't seen Btr4evs here lately.....

Winx

Date: 09/14/14 5:47 PM

Nice chapter Winx! So, is it my turn or what? I am not sure, so I am asking!

TTYL !
SHIELDfan3/ SlyCarm4ev/Hayniac97/Elsa3Olaf3
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 09/13/14 3:49 PM

Logan's POV:
I was running to find Hillary, I knew she was here. I ran past some pretty girl with curly blonde hair that was in a pony tail. ~ Huh, just like Hillary's~ I thought, then it hit me. I ran back, out of breath. "Gracie, is that you?" I ask. She looked up, her eyes puffy. "Logan?" I smiled. I sat down next to her. "Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I've seen you in person!!" Hillary exclaimed. She hugged me. In all the happiness, I forgot to tell her the news. "Ok, Hillary, I hate to be the person to say this, but BTR lives here...." I said, sighing. Hillary's smile faded. "Oh...." Hillary sighed too. Then, a familiar voice spoke, "So James is here?"
Chelsea's POV:
"Ok, you know how everyone thinks everything is meant to be?" Jessica asks. We all nod. "Well, what if we run into, Them- who- Shell- Not- Be- Named?" I stop walking. Jessica was right. Sooner or later, we WOULD run into BTR. Like a red carpet premier, going in to record, and even walking around LA. "She's right..." I mumble. Everyone nods, then I realize Hillary isn't there. "Uh, I'm gonna go look for Gracie." Jessica follows. It didn't take long to find the tall Blondie. Then I see the familiar face of Logan Henderson. I quickly turn around, knowing that Jessica is right behind me, but she see's him. She stops in her tracks, then takes off running. "Poor girl...." I mumble. Then I hear Logan telling Hillary that BTR lives here. I couldn't help but ask, "So James is here?" Logan turns around and nods. My blood turns cold, and the overwhelming memories of James floods through my mind. Next thing I know, I see black.
Jessica's POV:
"I didn't see him, I didn't see him, I didn't see h-him...." I say to myself, but the tears still come. Then, through my tears, I run into a pretty girl with wavy brown hair and a cutie mark on her upper lip. "Sorry, I didn't m-mean t-to." I say, sniffing. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?" She asks, I shake my head no. "Here, let's sit and talk she lead me to a nearby bench, and I wiped my eyes. "So, what happened?" She asked, talking to me like I was a delicate flower. "Nothing, I just saw my ex. He was more of a brother then a boyfriend." The girl nods, like she understands what it's like to have an ex who's famous. "Oh, and my name is Chelsea." I saw. The girl smiles. "Mine's Camille."

Date: 08/27/14 11:25 PM

Thanks Winx. Like I said, I did my best on it .

Elsa3Olaf (but you can call me Grace) *I don't feel like doing my normal one*

Date: 08/26/14 8:30 PM

Nice!!! Loved that chapter Gracie!!

Winx

Date: 08/26/14 4:39 PM

Aspen's POV
The other where walking very fast to the park, but me and Hillary where kinda hanging back. I mainly stayed back because how slow Hillary was walking. She just was, not looking like the same old Hillary. I decided to ask her "Grace, are you OK?" She shake her head yes "Yeah, I just...I am just starting to think that coming here was a very bad idea!" Hillary said sadly. "Why is that?" I asked her. "Well, for one, Marina found out that Carlos is here, and then we all found out that we where talking to one of the guys behind everyone's back." She said getting even sadder. "Well, that might be true, but we are finally living our dreams Grace! If the others play their cards right, hopefully, they won't run into their ex." "I just...I just need some time to myself. I will meet you girls up in a while." She said and then walked in the other direction. Oh no, this is bad. I never knew Hillary could be sad!
~~~~
Logan's POV
I can't believe neither Maria or Hillary called me back! They always call me back. Why didn't they call me back? I was laying on the coach, thinking, then I hear someone come from a room. "What are doing?" I sat up and saw it was Katie, and she was looking at me weirdly. "What? Can't a guy think in peace!" I yell at her. "OK, fine, geez. I was just wondering. Anyways ,can you tell my mom I'm going to the park?" Katie asks. "Fine, sure, whatever." I say and lay back down. "Thanks" Katie says and I hear her close the door and some more people come in the room. "Oh great, what's going on Logan?" Kendall asks. I sit up again "oh nothing, just, Someone I called never called back!" I said freaking out a little. "Poor you!" James said. "This was really important I had to tell the person something big!" I explain. "Oh, was it as big as me running into Marina?" Carlos asks. "You ran into Marina?" Kendall, James, & I ask surprise. "Yeah." Carlos said "When?" I ask curiously and then got off the coach "Last night." I whisper to myself. "Then that means she's hear, and I can tell her in person." "Logan, speak up! We can't hear you!" James says. "Sorry, I was just saying...Later!" I say and then run out the door. I am going to find Hillary and tell her the whole story. For once, I am going to talk and she will listen!
~~~
Hillary's POV
I just can't believe it. This whole time, I was feeling bad because I was secretly talking to Logan, and lying to everyone, including Jacob. But the girls where also secretly talking to one of the guys. Its breaking my heart knowing that we were all breaking the pack we made together. Yeah sure Kendall and I were hockey buddies, James was like a brother to me, and Carlos was the first one i met and we played video games and got corn dogs together sometimes. But that was about it. Logan and I have this special friendship and well, I guess I didn't want to loose it or him. I guess that's how all the girls feel. I sat on a bench and bury my face into my hands. I feel tears starting to come on. I am over reacting, but I am shocked about all of this. I hear someone run past me and hear them come back breathing heavily. I try to stop because I don't want some random dude watching me. "Gracie, is it really you?" I hear a familiar voice say, too familiar of a voice. A voice that I have heard for years. A voice that I heard about a week ago. I slowly look up, and sure enough it's Logan. Logan is right in-front of me. I don't know weather to hug him or slap him but all I can say is "Logan?"
~~~~
Sorry if it isn't good, I did my best. I kinda got confused. And Sorry of it is long.
~~~~~
@Winx BTW can Hillary be something like a producer for the girls and Jake be a co-producer. Or maybe editor/co-editor? If not, it's fine. Just was asking.

TTYL !
Mixerectioner, Hayniac, Louis Tomlinson, Jade Thrilwall, & Hunter Hayes Fan FOREVER

Date: 08/26/14 4:09 PM

Love the chapter, mine is next !

TTYL !

Date: 08/24/14 3:14 PM

Awesome! Loved the chapter!

Ziegsden says," Thanks for being in my POV and including me in the chapters"

BTR4vr <3

Date: 08/23/14 11:52 PM

Ohhh! The girls all spilled their secrets! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Date: 08/23/14 4:26 PM

Marina's POV:
"AHHH!!" I woke up, still seeing Carlos's face in my mind. "Oh, thank goodness, it was a DREAM!" I got out of bed, and went to the kitchen.
Jessica's POV:
Once everybody was in the kitchen, eating, we started to talk. Everyone was talking, but not Marina, which was a bad sign. "Mar, why aren't you talking?" I asked, Marina gave me a look, I smiled. "I- I had a bad dream, it was about Carlos, BTR was here..." We all stopped eating. Maria just laughed. "Yeah, if that was true, Logan would've told me......" Maria looked at me. "What? You talk to LOGAN?!" I shouted. I could feel the hot tears starting to well up. Maria nodded. "I can't BELIEVE you!! We made a PACK! You BROKE it!!" I was so mad, I was furious. "Jessica, I talk to Logan TOO!" Hillary yelled. "Hill?" I asked. Hillary nodded. "Ok, who else talks to BTR?" Aspen asked. We all raised our hands. "Spill" I said. "I still talk to Kendall." Marina said. "So do I.." I said. "I still talk to Logan...." Aspen said. "Same." Hillary and Maria said. "And I still talk to Carlos...." Chelsea said. I sighed, then went into my room to change. I put on a royal blue blouse, some grey skinny jeans, and a jean vest with some brown boots. I put my hair in a side fish tail and added a bit of lip gloss. I walked out my room, and saw that everyone else was dressed. Chelsea was in a white tee that said; "Talk nerdy to me" and some hand cut shorts. A red snap back, and her leather jacket that was tied around her waist. Marina was wearing a floral light green skirt with purple and black flowers, a white silky top, and a light blue head band and Keds. Maria was in a light blue dress that was shorter in the front and longer in the back, a grey beanie, a black jean vest, and worn out sneakers that used to be red. "Sooo, what should we do? I asked. "Let's go to the park, I'm craving some of that sun!" Maria said. We all nodded and left.

Date: 08/22/14 5:10 PM

Oh I get it! They are already in the Palm Woods right? I loved that chapter! Finally one of the girls came face to face with their ex! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Date: 08/22/14 10:56 AM

Nice chapter! @Winx Ziegsden is kind of a silent reader...She is my younger sister and it is pretty hard to find the login button so sometimes she will post from my account
(Sorry If my chapter is bad...)
Marina's POV

I just got back from the game store. I had a huge stack of games in my hand, Super Mario Land, Mario Cart, Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons, Donkey Kong 64, Sonic the Hedgehog and 7 more games along with a box of microwaveable corndogs. I can't believe I have this many game systems to play them all! I turned the corner to go to the elevator, I collided with someone the very next moment. It was my fault, I couldn't see with all of these games covering up my frontal view. All of my stuff was on the ground, The person I bumped into and I bent down and said, "Sorry..." at the same time. I tried to grab my videogames and corndogs as fast as I could but the person who crashed in to me picked up the corndogs and a video game. I didn't bother to look up at all until he gave me back my stuff. "No way! I love corndogs! And this is my favorite video game!" He said. Wait a second...I recognize that voice. I looked up and froze in my tracks. It was Carlos! He laughed a little bit and then looked up at me. "Marina?" He questioned. I snatched the game and corndogs out of his hands and walked away as quickly as possible. "Why is Carlos here!" I thought in my head while I hurried up to my room. I threw my games into my room and dashed over to Maria's Room. We were supposed to have a meeting there, but I was 4 minutes late....thanks to Carlos. "Did you guys know that 'They' are here?!" I yelled. "Yes! We did! Now where is your Bass guitar?" Chelsea asked. I widened my eyes, I forgot I was going to show them a new rhythm for a song. I walked out the door and back to the room. I looked down, kind of sighing, I saw shoes right infront of mine. I lifted my head and it was Carlos. We locked eyes, he turned and opened the door right next to mine. I quickly turned and grabbed the knob and flung the door wide open, I quickly grabbed my bass and left.

I didn't really know what to do for the chapter so I decided to do 1 POV. Once I get into the story a little bit more then I will write more often

Date: 08/17/14 8:54 AM

Good job! I like that chapter.

~ziegsden

Date: 08/16/14 6:42 PM

Thanks Shield, now we'll have to wait for btr4vr, then I'll post again!

Winx

Date: 08/16/14 1:54 PM

Yes it helped a lot! Thank you!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Date: 08/16/14 1:31 PM

Ok, sounds great!

Winx

P.S. Are there any silent readers?

Date: 08/16/14 1:23 PM

Chapter 3 Part 2
Logan's POV
I ran to 2J, go in, and close the door behind me. I look to my left and see Ms. Knight in the kitchen. "Logan, what's wrong?" She asks, she noticed I was out of breath. I put up my finger to gesture 1 min and then I tell her "I was talking to Maria on my phone, then I tripped on a tree root and next thing I know, my phone falls into a deep puddle!" I say and then show her my phone. "Okay, clam down. Easy fix." She says sticking out her hand and I hand it to her. "All we have to do is put it in a bag of rice, make sure it is cover all the way, and let it sit over night." Ms. Knight says. She grabs a bag, poor rice into it, puts my phone in, and then she sits it aside and then she says "Until then..." she says and grabs something out of a cabinet, "You can use my old one." she hands it to me. "Thanks Ms. Knight." I walked to my room and sit on the bed. I type in Hillary's number and see if I can reach her. She has a good way of breaking bad news to the girls, but sometimes it is hard to get a-hold of her now since she got a boyfriend. And, of coarse I got her voice mail with says "Hey, this is Hill! Sorry that I missed you, but leave a message and I'll get back to you, of coarse if I know you I will." I laughed a little and then I hear a beep and say "Hey Hill, it's Logan. Look, I got something to tell you before you guys get here tomorrow. So I need you to call me back A-SAP. Bye." I say and then I fall onto the bed.

TTYL !

Date: 08/16/14 1:21 PM

Chapter 3 Part 1
Hillary's POV
The girls, Grant, Jacob, and I are all moving to LA to work with THE Gustavo Rocque! I still can't believe it! AH!!!!! I started packing after I clean up the water I spitted out! I have my clothes, shoes, headbands, and a few other thing packed and ready to go and now I am doing the most important thing of all...packing my PlayStation 3 so I can play Sly Cooper and Disney Infinity! Okay, so it's not the MOST important thing, but it is important to me! If I don't play either of those games, I WILL GO CRAZY! It's a habitat that I REALLY need to break! I put the PlayStation in the box right when there was a knock at the door "Come in!" I said happily not even caring who it was because I am so excited for LA! "Hey Grace, you almost done packing?" Chels asks as she opens the door to my room, letting in Carmelita, my orange tabby kitten. "Yup, just have to pack the controllers, plugs, and games form my PlayStation and also Carmelita's bed and scratching post. Why?" I said as I was steady packing my systems necessary equipment. "Well, we are all kinda hungry so I was wondering if you wanna go grab some pizza with us?" Chels says. "Ooh, I would love to, but Lou is coming over and we are going to have our final date night here. So I can't, sorry." I said and then tape up the box with my system in it. "OK, I understand. Well, see you tomorrow then!" Chels says, she closes the door a little but then stops and says "By the way, you need to break that obsession!" "I know! But they're just AWESOME games! It's hard not to play them!" I say helplessly "What are you going to do on the flight, It's kinda long?" Chels asks curiously "I am going to play Sly on my Vita!" I say and then hold up my chase with Stitch, from Disney's Lilo & Stitch, that has my Vita in it. "of coarse you are!" Chels says and then she closes the door and leaves. I open the door to make sure no one is in the apartment then I grab Carmelita's things and bring them into my room. I sat down the things on the desk and then I walk to my radio and turn it on "that was our fresh artist, Miss Lucy Stone with her hit, 'You Dumped Me for Her.' I would hate to be the guy who dumped her!" The male DJ says. I shook my head in agreement and then put the last of Carmelita's things, aside from her bowls and food of coarse. "Now here is The Vamps feat Demi Lovato, Somebody To You." The DJ says. "Aw, it's Lou's and mines fave song!" I said in a mushy voice. I put the box aside and then I start dancing to the song in the living-room. I was going all out until I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the radio and run towards the door. I slide to a stop and take a peak out the peephole. I smile because it's the greatest guy in the world, my boyfriend Jacob Louis Andrews. I call him Lou and something's Louis, but mainly Lou! I open the door and see that he is holding flowers in one hand and chocolate in the other, which I couldn't see when I looked through the peephole. "Hey Hill." He says smiling at me. "Hey Lou!" I say smiling also. "These are for you." He says heading me the flowers and chocolate then he says "Probably should have not done the flowers because we are leaving tomorrow for LA and they won't survive!" His smile turns into a frown. No sadness tonight! "Don't worry Louis, they are still beautiful and will probably die tomorrow anyways!" I said trying to cheer him up and then I kiss him on the cheek, which makes him smile again. "You're right." He says, comes in and he closes the door. "So, I was listening to the radio and our fave song came on!" I said happily. "Somebody to You was on and I missed it!" He says upset. "Don't worry, it won't be the last time they play the song, it will come on again!" I say and then he looks at me. "What?" I ask worried. "Nothing, you look beautiful, that's all." Lou says. I blush and then say "Thank you, that gets you a kiss on both cheeks!" I then kiss him on both cheeks then I add "Also, you look handsome." "Thank you, that gets you a kiss on each cheek!" He says then kisses me on each cheek. "So, what are we doing?" I ask curiously. "Dinner and a movie, and laser tag afterwards!" Lou says "What movie?" I ask curiously. "Guardians of the Galaxy, in 3D!" He says excitedly. "Awesome, I've been wanting to go see that since I saw the previews!" I say excitedly "I know, so have I. You know, I am so glad I meet you. You aren't like any other girl I have ever met. You are a girly girl with a mix of tomboy!" He says "Thank you." I say and the pause and add "I think." "Well, shall we go, me lady?" He says and sticks out his hand like we where about to go on the dance floor. "Yes we shall." I say giving him my hand. I put Carmelita into her gate, I don't like leaving her out in about while no one is home yet, then we walk out the door and I lock it. I then wrap my arm around his and we leave. I love my boyfriend! And I love telling Logan all about it!

Date: 08/16/14 1:00 PM

@Winx2192 Question, can Hillary be a producer for the band and Jake be a co-producer? If not, it's fine. Just asking! Chapter next !

TTYL !