YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Victorious » View Thread
Haunted Hollywood Arts Middle School

Date: 05/29/14 10:26 AM

Plot: Everyone finds strange things happening at their school, there are a couple of ghosts roaming the halls. But will they ever find them?

Bade: 6 kids, 4 left

Tandre: 7 kids, 6 left

Cabbie: 6 kids, 5 left

Trina *divorced with Sinjin*: 3 kids, 3 left

Name: Hermione Holly Oliver/ Olivia Lucy Harris/ Jack Jake Shapiro/ Tomas Riley Oliver
CLA: Young Emma Watson/ Young Sierra McCormick/ Young Jack Griffo/ Young Ross Lynch
Crush: Jack/ Tomas/ Hermione/ Olivia
Powers?: Can control weather depending on mood/ None/ None/ None
Extra: Is allergic to Peanuts/ Has dyed her hair 17 times, in different colours/ Is coolest kid in HA middle/ Thinks Hermione is 2 young 2 date

48 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/22/14 8:57 AM

Oreoeyes?

Date: 07/03/14 1:55 AM

Olivia's POV
We went under the school, it was dark. Very dark. Nothing was there, except a couple of rats.
"I don't think we're going to find anyone or anything down here" Hermione said, taking a torch out of her backpack. We started walking, when Hermione screamed, and her torch fell to the ground. She must of slipped in something. Jack took her up and I followed. Steps could be very steep. Hermione woke up when we got upstairs.

"Hermione! Your ok!" Jack said
"I thought you'd never wake up" I said
"Aw, that's so sweet" Hermione said "But who are you?"
She's forgotten everything. "Where's Tomas?" I said
"Well maybe we should go find him" Jack replied.
"Who?" Hermione said
" Your brother" Jack said to Hermione, Hugging her.

Date: 06/29/14 5:11 AM

Whoops, sorry, I'll do it when I get back! ;)

#So Busy

Date: 06/28/14 1:17 PM

Lilly7789?

Date: 06/26/14 12:56 PM

Olivia's P.O.V
Hermione and I stopped at the end of the hallway. What was it she wanted to tell me? I got out a magazine with hair color ads in it.
Hermione: Hey, sorry for not being nice earlier today.
Me: That's okay. Hey, should I dye my hair dark red?
Hermione: Yeah, I didn't like you earlier because of how bright your hair was. But if our school is going to be this dark at night we could probably use your hair as a huge lantern.
We walked back to where Jack was standing he looked impatient.
Jack: Let's go under the school grounds.
Me: That place scares me.
Hermione: Yeah, one time I saw a coffin in one of the corners.
Jack: Does anyone care about saving Tomas!
We both nodded. We headed down to the catacombs in search of Tomas. I was afraid we might get lost...
To Be Continued...

Date: 06/25/14 2:11 AM

@Oreoeyes,
Do you want to do my chapter? I'm really busy

Date: 06/20/14 11:17 AM

Jack's P.O.V
After Hermione recovered Tomas was gone. The only thing that remained of him was his backpack. Olivia opened it, and the first thing she saw was a book that said 'My Diary: KEEP OUT!'. The girls giggled and started to read it. Olivia then laughed out loud until I clapped my hand over her mouth.
Me: Shush! You never know who can hear us!
Olivia: *Still laughing but quieter* I can't help it! I read something extremely funny!
Me: Like what? *Crosses arms*
Hermione: *Points at some words*
Me: *Starts reading then laughs hysterically*
Olivia and Hermione: Shush!
It said: 'I really like Olivia, she's really pretty.'
Olivia: No wonder he put his jacket over my shoulders, if he didn't have a crush on me he wouldn't care if I was shivering or not.
Hermione: Me and Olivia need to talk in privacy.
Me: Okay, just don't go too far you never know when something strange can happen.
Hermione: Okay, I just need to tell something to Olivia!
Me: It better be friendly!

Date: 06/17/14 1:56 AM

Oreoeyes?

Date: 06/16/14 10:08 PM

I go come kids choice award next year.

Date: 06/15/14 4:57 AM

@Oreoeyes,
sure!

Olivia's POV
"I think I have a camera in my bag, whoever gets Tomas, I'll get on tape!" Hermione said.

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" Jack said to Hermione.

"Umm, I think so" Hermione replied and ran off to her locker.

"Well, it's 10:00 pm" I said looking around, "What are we going to do until Hermione comes back?"

"Well where am I going to go to get taken?" Tomas said.

I said, he could go to the hallway next to the lockers.
we all went and looked at Tomas around the corner.

Half an hour later we heard a scream, Tomas came round the corner and asked what it was.

"Hermione!" Jack shouted and ran to her locker, she was unconscious.

Date: 06/13/14 3:54 PM

Chapter 6 Olivia's POV
It was really scary.They should know I really can't swim.Olivia said.So just to be clear you didn't see nothing but hands right?Tomas added.Well...I kinda saw brown hair and pale skin.Olivia said very frightened.That could could be anyone.Herimone said.Well who ever it was were going to find out!Jack said with excitment.No!I'll stay behind I don't really want to drown in the pool.Tomas added.Fine the ghost always get's the person alone.Herimone said trying to scare Tomas.Ok!Ok!I'll go.Only because I want to live a long life!Tomas said as he shivered in fear!

@Lilly7789&Oreoeyes hope you liked it I workd really hard on it!

Date: 06/13/14 6:38 AM

@Lilly7789

Thanks! I was wondering if you could help me with my Every Witch Way fan fiction called *Panthers Curse*.

oreoeyes

"Nobody is born to hate, if you can learn to hate you can be taught to love." -Nelson Mandela

Date: 06/12/14 10:28 AM

@Oreoeyes,
Yep, your chapter are the best! I'm glad you came back! :)

Date: 06/11/14 6:15 PM

@Lilly7789

Hey, Lilly! I was just wondering, but do you like my chapters?
I can't help it if I wrote too many I have writers block!

Date: 06/10/14 1:51 AM

@Katfir4,
Sure, your go!

Date: 06/09/14 5:59 PM

Chapter 5: Tomas' P.O.V
We ran as fast as we could to the school swimming pool. "I'll go under the water to see what made that splash." I said as I dived into the pool, but took off my jacket first. I was shocked of what I saw. It was Olivia tied up and duct tape on her mouth! I grabbed her and swam up. As I got out I took off the duct tape from her mouth and untied the rope. "How did that happened?" Hermione asked. "I don't know. While we were in auditorium looking for Tomas I felt someone grab me and-and put duct tape on my mouth and tie me up." Olivia shivered. "Who was it?" Jack asked. Just then I put my jacket around her shoulders. Olivia blushed and smiled at me. "I don't know, but I could only see their hands." "Strange, I didn't notice but the sun is setting!" I yelled surprised. "Why don't they call our names on the speaker so our parents can pick us up!" Jack yelled angrily. "Guess we'll have to sleep here." Olivia sighed. "Where do we sleep?" Hermione asked. "I don't know."

Date: 06/09/14 5:06 PM

Can I help with this?Just asking!

Date: 06/09/14 3:12 PM

Chapter 4: Olivia's P.O.V
I ran up the stairs with Hermione and Tomas we all ran as fast as we could to Jack's classroom. When we got there I tripped over something all of the sudden I blacked out. When I woke up. The lights were flickering slowly. "Olivia are you alright?" Hermione asked. I was surprised that was the first time she ever talked to me in a nice way. "Yeah." I replied smiling. "Hey, where's Tomas?" Jack asked. As we went downstairs Hermione got a flashlight out from her backpack and turned it on. When we got to the gym we heard someone say "Help!" It was Tomas. When we went to the auditorium we saw him tied up. Jack untied him quickly. Just then I felt someone grabbed me.
Chapter 5: Hermione's P.O.V
After Tomas was untied Olivia was missing. "Guys? Where's Olivia?" I asked nervously. "She has to be here." Jack said. "Olivia! Stop trying to scare us!" We called. Then we heard a huge splash from the school swimming pool.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Date: 06/09/14 6:16 AM

Chapter 4: Jack's POV
I looked underneath the desk and saw the line out! Boy, was this school weird! I whispered to Tomas what I saw. "I looked underneath the desk and saw the line out!" Tomas grabbed a pencil and threw it at the principal's back hard and then we all ran out. I saw Tomas' face red with anger. Just then the speaker came on. It was the principal. "Hello everyone, the students that will go missing on the school grounds tomorrow are... Tomas Riley Oliver, Jack Jake Shapiro, and Hermione Holly Oliver who was supposed to go missing yesterday." I was shocked of what I heard! In my classroom I was the only one there I started hearing giggling and someone or a ghost sing my name like "Jack, Oh, Jack." In a funny tone still giggling. Suddenly the lights went out in everywhere in the school!

*Plays Music* Dun, Dun, Dun!

Date: 06/09/14 6:05 AM

@Katfire4

I don't know what POV means either even though I write it!
Funny, huh?

oreoeyes