YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Victorious » View Thread
Big Summer BLOW!!

Date: 07/04/14 7:13 PM

Hey guys!! So, I am startig the Fanfic NOW!!

Chapter 1. Their Lives

It was one normal day in summer. Everyone was doing their own thing. Although all of them were outside, there was one Oliver that wasn't. Michelle Oliver, known as Minx, was upstairs in her purple walled bedroom, playing Trouble in Terrorist Town with her best friends, Avalon and Robert. "Okay, okay. I think Av is the Traitor because she just dropped a C4 right in front of us!!," Minx screamed. "What? I'm not the Traitor. If anyone it would be you, Minx. I didn't drop that C4. I wasn't even in that area!!," Avalon accused. All the arguing went on, until Avalon said, "Wait, wait. No one has accused Robert of being the Traitor." "NOOOOO!!!!," Minx and Avalon screamed as Robert's C4 went off. On the screen of Michelle's computer said TRAITORS WIN. In the background you could hear Robert laughing. "I can't believe I got away with putting down that C4 and you guys not accusing me for three minutes!! I actually put down 4 C4's.," Robert said. Just then, Buki, one of Michelle's cats jumped on her desk and strated pushing up against her computer. "Buki!! Stop.," Michelle said, putting Buki down on the floor. They were about to start another round when Tori screamed from down the steps, "Chelle, sweetie!! Come on! You've been on that computer since 11:00. You need to go outside!,". Michelle looked at her YouTuber clock. It was already 3:00. "Uggghhhhh!!!," Minx moaned. "It's okay, Minx. Let's just go to . . . the Mall. We can go to Hot Topic. Robert, you wanna come?," Avalon suggested. "Sure.," Robert said. Minx turned off her computer and started to change out of her Batman boxers and purple shirt. She put on some purple skinny jeans, her black Batman shirt with the Batman logo, with her black TheRPGMinx sweatshirt and her YouTuber signed low top Converse. She skipped down the stairs, passing her 14 year old brother, Caspar. "Hey, Mumsie. I'm going to the Mall with Avalon and Robert. Can I have some money?,". Tori sighed, and put down the white laundry basket, filled with dirty clothes, mostly Dad's. Tori walked over to her pocket book and took out some money. "Thanks!!," Mochelle said, then kissed Tori on the cheek. Tori smiled, picking up the basket and getting back to work.

Shyla Shapiro was in her room playing with her kitty, Muffin. Muffin jumped for the dangling string from Shyla's hands and did a backflip. Shyla stoped playing when she got a text from her best friend, Kerri. This was the text: Wanna go 2 the skate park? Shyla sighed, petting Muffin. 'Why not?', Shyla texted back. 'Great!! Meet me there in 10 mins. :D', she texted back. Shyla put on black and white striped leggings with a nice white shirt with some black wedged heels. She didn't intend to skate. She didn't like to skate, but enjoyed watching Kerri skate. Shyla skipped down the wooden steps and her 12 year old sister, May, asked, "Where are you going?". "I'm going to the skate park with Kerri.," Shyla told the 12 year old. "Where are you going?," she asked May. "I'm hanging out with Ash, Dawn, Gary, and Misty at Dawn's house.," May said. "Cool.," Shyla answered. May ran out the door. Shyla grabbed her black sunglasses from the island counter top in the kitchen and walked out the door. She put on her sunglasses and walked down the street to the skate park. It took her about 11 minutes when she got there. "Hey!! What took you so long? I said ten minutes, not eleven.," Kerri said. Shyla rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry!! I got lost. I took a right instead of a left on Water Street.," said Shyla. "So, where's your skateboard? And why are you wearing high heels? That's not very safe when you're about to skate.," Kerri examined Shyla's outfit very closely. "Um, Kerri, I'm not going to skate. I just wanted to watch you. Maybe I could find a cute guy. But not skating in these Ralph Lauren wedges.," Shyla said. "But, but. We were GOING SKATING. You said 'Sure' when you texted me back. And that meant, to me, that you were going to skate with me. I gave you that skateboard for a reason!!," Kerri explained. Shyla shruged and sat on the side of the big gole that looks like it was a pool without water. Kerri sighed and started skating. After a couple tricks, Kerri came back and said, "Look, Shy. I'm sorry for kind of yelling at you. It's just that, I wanted you to skate with me, your bestie." Shyla turned to her and said, "Kerri, it's okay. You're the bestest friend in the whole world.," Kerri and Shyla smiled and hugged.

Hope you guys liked Chapter 1. Hopefully DsnyGrl can do the Harris and Van Cleef family in Chapter 2.

@DsnyGrl
Can you do the Harris and Van Cleef family? Just pick a person from each family and write something that they would do, and then progress with their life.

- TheRPGMinX

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/23/14 9:43 PM

Hello? Isn't anybody writing this anymore?
~WaffleCat0

Date: 08/11/14 9:42 AM

@WaffleCat

I'm so sorry! I thought Krism would post it because I would be gone for a week! I will try to post the next chapter later today or early tomorrow!

~DsnyGrl

Date: 08/09/14 5:24 PM

When is the next chapter?
~WaffleCat0
"When life gives you lemons, you squirt them into life's eyes!!"
-Nicole Watterson

Date: 08/02/14 4:28 PM

@Krism

Hey...I'm going to be packing today and leaving tomorrow so I cant write for a whole entire week. 3-8 Camp, 8 my Birthday, 9-10 friend birthday

~DsnyGrl

Date: 07/30/14 1:01 PM

@KrismPro, OMG!! I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!! I'M SQUEALING AND FLAILING MY ARMS!!! When I see my friend tomorrow, I am SO telling her about your chapter!!! I'm actually one of the characters so making me and my crush kiss, THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! THANK YOU!!!
~WaffleCat0, the happiest girl in the world right now

Date: 07/30/14 12:53 PM

I loved Chapter 6! :D
~WaffleCat0
"You can think whatever you want 'cause I don't care!"-Elsa from the outtake Life's Too Short

Date: 07/29/14 7:59 PM

Hey guys!! I am SOOO sorry I haven't been posting chapters. I'm just so busy. But, here I am, with Chapter 7!!! We also need more POV's, so start asking!!

~*Chapter 7!!*~

Landon's POV (Chosen randomly)

I walked slowly to the community pool, shaking. What was I doing!! I didn't think this through. I was going to be alone with Raelyn . . . all alone. Okay, game plan. I just won't talk to her until this is over. I'm not going to talk because I might say the wrong thing and mess this whole thing up. As I walked, I wasn't paying attention so I walked right into a STOP sign. I sat there in shock and rubbed my head. To the left of me were four old ladies knitting what looked like a sweater for a really big monkey. That sweater was huge!! I looked at them. Apparently they were laughing at me. I blushed and kept walking, but just a little bit faster. Once I got to the community pool, I didn't see Raelyn yet. I pulled out my phone and stared at myself. I checked my hair and made sure it was perfect. Then, I checked my teeth to see if there was any food stuck in them. Perfect. I walked into the pool area and put my feet in the pool. I checked my phone. 2:34. I looked up to see Raelyn walking into the pool area wearing a pink top and black bottoms with black flip-flops. I stared at her. She sat down next to me and said, "Hey Landon. Sorry I'm a little late." I stared and stared. I nodded. Raelyn smiled. "So, you gonna go in?," she asked. I nodded again. "Well, lets go!!," Raelyn said, pulling me in. I saw tons of feet in the water underneath. I came up for air and looked around for Raelyn. I panicked. Just then, she popped up behind me and said, "BOO!!!" I turned around and screamed. Raelyn laughed. After being in the pool for a while, we sat on the cement floor around the pool on our towels. We sat in silence. "Why aren't you talking right now, Landon?," she questioned. I shrugged. "Come on. You have to have an answer.," she said. I shrugged again. "Landon Marco Oliver, you better tell me right now or-," I cut her off by leaning in and kissing her. I pulled away and cringed. What would she say. I looked up to see a surprised Raelyn. What I did could change our friendship forever.

Blake's POV (Chosen randomly)

Our house wasn't far from the movies, so I decided to walk. Not just because it wasn't far away, also because I would either have to ride shotgun with Dad, Mom, or Alexis. Not Dad because he would go on and on and on about his new gum wrapper obsession. Not Mom because she would sing the whole ride. And not Alexis because . . . she's Alexis, and she hates my guts. I texted Tanner, 'On my way. See u there. :D' I smiled. When I got there, I paid for both of our tickets. I saw Tanner walking up to the theater, I waved to her. She was in a dark purple skirt with a blue sweater and some blue Converse. I smiled. "Aww, Blake. You didn't need to buy my ticket.," she said. "Well, I wanted to.," I said politely. "Fine. Popcorn's on me.," Tanner said smiling. I rolled my eyes. We bought a medium popcorn and she got a water. We walked up to theater 8 and gave the man our tickets. "So, you guys are seeing The Fault In Our Stars. I heard it was a good movie. Have fun.," the man said. "Thanks.," I said. We walked in and took the back seats becuase everyone knows that the backs are the best spots. "Thanks for everything, Blake.," Tanner said blushing. "Your welcome. Thanks for the popcorn. It's really good.," I said with a mouth full of popcorn. When the movie started, I reached for the popcorn, Tanner reached for it too. Our hands touched and I stood completely still. I looked at her and she looked at me. Tanner smiled and blushed, then looked away. As the movie was near the end, half the people in the theater started crying, granted it was a really sad part. I checked to see if Tanner was crying, and she was a little. She took a glance at me and I looked away quickly and glued my eyes to the screen. I looked back to see if she was still watching me, and, yep, she was. Our eyes met. I went in and kissed her. The movie ended and the lights slowly came on. I pulled away and looked into Tanner's green eyes. She looked into mine. We both smiled.

There you go guys!! Hope you liked it!! I wanted this Chapter to be really romantic with the characters, so WaffleCat0, I hope you really liked it. While I was writing it, I got the chills and squealed. I just love love so much!!! :D

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

"Minx, no!!," -CriousGamers

Date: 07/28/14 7:37 PM

Chapter 6

(In relation to what just happened in the last chapter) *This chapter will have some overlap of time-frames* The POV's are in chronological order

Tanner's POV

Summer can be so boring sometimes...I was sitting in the living room with Fargo and Vera, because Vera was hanging out with Fargo and Aiden. I still couldn't help but laugh at the memory of Blake with those towels. I feel like I should visit him again, Aiden walked down the stairs and sat next to Vera. I have a feeling that they like eachother. I lay down on the couch and four minutes later, a ringtone goes off. Vera checks her phone and shows Aiden. I decided I should hang out with Blake so I got up in unison with Aiden. Aiden ran upstairs while I walked towards the front door. I left right after I heard someone, most likely Aiden scream out, " SHYLA!!!!! KERRI!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO DONE!!!!!". I hurried up my walking as neighbors poked their heads out of their windows and looked at our house. I finally made it to his house and rang the doorbell. Ellisa opened up the door with her Frozen robe in her hair. "Hi, Tanner!" Ellisa exclaimed. I smiled and bent down to her height, "Um...Elsa, you do realize your brother was wearing that a couple days ago.." Ellisa suddenly gave me a blank stare and pulled the towel out of her hair. "Remind me to burn this towel" She said with a monotone voice as she walked back up the stairs. I let myself in and looked around, I went up the stairs to Blake's room and let myself in. "Hello!" I said while opening the door. I saw a boy with bleach blond hair looking out the window...it seemed like he was having an existential crisis. Oh no. He looked at me with a shocked look. Blake?

Parker's POV

I was walking over to the park when I think I heard my idiot older brother yell out, " SHYLA!!!!! KERRI!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO DONE!!!!! ". I rolled my eyes and kept on walking, I was supposed to meet Sam at the park not to long ago and now I'm late! I came into view of the park and spotted Nellie, Bradley, Misty and Brock not to far away. I was thinking of waving to them but I thought....no. I think what happened was Nellie and Bradley were hanging out, Brock and Misty were hanging out, Brock started to try and flirt with Nellie but got shot down by Nellie and Bradley was saying something about her being "his" but Nellie rolled her eyes, and while they walked away Misty pulled on Brock's ear. I saw Avalon not to far away from Bradley and Nellie. Yeah, I think I was pretty accurate. I shook my head and hurried up. I saw Sam sitting on the swings, looking at his phone. I walked up to him and greeted him. He stood up and smiled, "I thought you weren't going to come.". "Well, here I am," I giggled a little bit, "Shall we walk?" I started walking in the direction of the small patch of flowers. He took my hand and led me the other way. I am very confused, "Um...". "Just close your eyes," Sam said. I sighed and did as I was told. He kept on walking with me holding onto him. I kind of tripped but caught myself. "Oh, yeah...there was an edger there." he said. Wow...great help. "Open your eyes" he said. I saw a field of various flowers, it was beautiful. "I found this when I was walking towards the park." he said. It was beautiful.

Avalon's POV

I was walking over to Michelle's house to meet up with her and Robert. I saw Nellie and Bradley walking down the street together. Bradley put his arm around her and she kind of cringed. Nellie saw me a 20 feet away from her. I cringed at the fact that Robert's brother liked one of the Van Cleef's. Nellie kind of stuck her tongue out at me and kept on walking by. She saw that I didn't like that Bradley had his arm around her. She looked at Bradley and kissed him. I gasped and kept on walking by. I finally made it to Michelle's house. I let myself in and went over to her room. "Nellie kissed your brother!" I yelled to Robert. "Ew...." Robert said, he returned his attention back to the computer, "Come sit down...we are playing Prop hunt online." I shook my head, I sat down right next to Michelle and focused on the screen. Michelle changed into a glass bottle. She followed the other numerous glass bottles into an inaccessable door and saw this secret opening. She went in and saw bottles jumping up and down. "Woah....This is the best glitch ever!" Michelle screamed out. Robert and I laughed a little bit at Michelle's enthusiam. "Calm down, Oliver." Robert said.

I hoped you liked the chapter!!!

~Dsnygrl <3

Date: 07/28/14 9:39 AM

Yeah okay I will post it sometime tomorrow because I have been busy with parties and BBQ's

~DsnyGrl

Date: 07/27/14 4:49 PM

When's the next chapter coming? Also, the message boards are going to be reset, so if they do before the next chapter, can you just continue on from that chapter? I'm super curious to read the next chapter (with my characters!! :D) and I wouldn't want to reread the same chapters all over again. Thanks!!

~WaffleCat0
"You can think whatever you want 'cause I don't care!"
-Elsa in the outtake Life's Too Short

Date: 07/21/14 5:21 PM

I know but I mean chapter 7....I'm too busy today and tomorrow

I hope that doesn't inconvenience you...
~DsnyGrl <3

Date: 07/21/14 4:09 PM

@DsnyGrl
Glad you're back!! By the way, we are on Chapter 6, not
7. XD

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

Date: 07/21/14 1:18 PM

Hey! I'm back! I will post chapter 7! I will also be gone the 3-10 of August because of camp, my birthday, and my BFF's birthday.

~DsnyGrl <3

Date: 07/21/14 10:15 AM

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted ANYTHING in a while. I
was just so busy.

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

Date: 07/15/14 1:47 PM

~*Chapter 5!!*~

So, the POV's are-
*Shyla (Doing right now)
*Kerri (Doing right now)
*Tanner
*Parker
*Avalon (I'm just going to put her in because, I have to have at least one of my character's have a POV once in a while!! )

Shyla's POV

After the skate park, I walked home with Kerri. "So, you want to hang out tomorrow?," Kerri asked me. "Um, I don't know.," I said. I had Clarinet classes tomorrow. "What do you mean you don't know?," Kerri asked. "Well, I have Clarinet classes. I can't miss one.," I said sincerely. "Clarinet is more important than your best friend?," Kerri asked. "No, no!! Kerri . . . That's not what I'm saying. It's just that, I have a show in Clarinet where I do this big solo and I just don't want to mess it up. Can you let this slide, once?," I asked doing my Puppy Dog Eyes. Kerri tried to look away, but my Puppy Powers got to her. "Fine, fine!! Just, don't do the Puppy Dog Eyes ever again on me.," Kerri said. I smiled, then hugged Kerri. "You are THE best!!," I said and hugged Kerri, once again. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.," said Kerri like it was no big deal. "Hey, you wanna come to my house? I don't think anyone is going to be there.," I offered. "Sure. Beats my house.," Kerri said. It was true. Her Mom constantly sang horribly, her Dad collected old and chewed gum, and most of her sibings WERE NOT SANE!!! So, going to my house was a pretty good idea. It was quiet and no one was around . . . until everyone came into the house!!! Everyone except Avalon, that is. She was probably with Michelle and Robert. Classic. Me and Kerri were in the kitchen when everyone came in. I sighed and dropped the grape that I was eating. Kerri looked at me. In her mind, she was saying, "I know." I sighed. "Why don't we just got up to my room.," I offered. "Yeah, that would probably be the best.," said Kerri. I alughed and ran up the stairs with her.

Kerri's POV

We made it up to Shyla's room. I plopped on her bed and hugged her soccer ball pillow. Mittens came up and started purring and rubbing up against my arm. I petted Muffin and got up. Shyla was combing her hair and humming to a song. I smiled. I'm actually happy to be her best friend. She turned around and asked, "Why are you smiling at me?" I shrugged. "I'm just happy to be your best friend. I mean, imagine if I wasn't your best friend. What if we were the worst enemies? We wouldn't be here.," I said. Shyla got up and walked over to me. "Kerri, I will always be your best friend.," Shyla said. She hugged me for a long time . . . too long. "Okay!! No more hugging!!," I said pushing Shyla away. Shyla put on a sad face, but then she tackled me on to her bed. "SHY!!! GET OFF!!!," I screamed, but I couldn't help but laugh. She finally stopped. We sat on her her blue bed and panted. Aiden walked through the hall and went down the stairs. Shyla looked at me with her idea face. I knew this couldn't be good. "I have-," Shyla started. "An idea. I know.," I finished for her. She smiled at me. We walked out of her room and into Aiden's room. We sat on his bed and found his phone. "Guess what?," Shyla asked me. "What?," I responded. "Aiden has a crush on Vera.," Shyla said amazed. "Wow.," I said, not as amazed as Shyla. She gave me a sour face. She went through his contacts and found Vera's phone number. We started sending weird texts to her, pretending we were Aiden. Aiden came back in his room 4 minutes after and found that we were sending Vera phony texts. Aiden screamed," SHYLA!!!!! KERRI!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO DONE!!!!!"

Hope you guys liked Chapter 5!!

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

"I'm going to call you George Sampson." -Cryaotic playing Limbo

Date: 07/15/14 11:12 AM

@Everyone
Hey guys!! I am SOOOO sorry that the chapter isn't up
yet. I've just been busy and I have a lot of events
coming up that I need to prepare for. Also, I am going to
be filling in the chapters for DsnyGrl from the 15th to the
20th. My brain right now is just blocked up, but I will be
Brainstorming!!! BRAINBLAST!! Can you guess what that
is from?

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

Date: 07/13/14 10:39 PM

Hehehe.... I love how Brock & Iris seem to love Pokemon almost as much as I do. And PLEASE, I want to read about Brock flirting with tons of girls and Misty pulling his ear! It's funny in the show, so I'd love it in the story! (GymShipping FTW)

Date: 07/13/14 3:46 PM

@DsnyGrl
Okay!! Gonna' work on it now!!

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3

Date: 07/13/14 11:07 AM

Hey! I'm going to be gone from the 15-20 so if you could post my chapters during that time that would be awesome!

@Krism....if you post a chapter today I will post one tomorrow and you can handle my chapters from there!

~DsnyGrl <3

Date: 07/12/14 1:15 PM

Hey guys!! Sorry the chapter isn't up yet. I have just
been VERY busy. But, I hope to get it up by today!!
So, be ready!!

<3 !!KrismPro!! <3