YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Dragon Ball Z Kai » View Thread
Have people forgotten about dragon ball z?

Date: 12/26/13 9:26 PM

OMG when I looked at the shows on NickToons guess what??? I didn't find dragon ball z!!! What happened to the show!? Why did they remove it!? Have people forgotten dragon ball z with all the fun and crazy action!? I have so many questions please answer if you can thanks.
   20 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/13/14 6:44 PM

No. It's the greatest anime ever. Really.

They still might be editing the original.

A LOT of people like it. It can't die down that easily.

Date: 04/11/14 10:56 PM

I WILL NEVER FORGET DBZKAI BECAUSE THAT'S MY FIRST ANIME THAT I SAW, PEOPLE SHOULD JUST BRING IT BACK. IF YOU ASK MY PROTEST!!!!

Date: 04/08/14 8:48 PM

It's on Vortex. Even though I'm still trying to keep up with other anime, I still watch DBZ. So no, nobody has forgotten about Dragon Ball Z. At least I hope not.

Well...Anime fan OUT!

- bendfire10

Date: 03/13/14 5:24 AM

it comes on early in the morning on sundays on vortex i literally have to waych it i remember when the last episode aired on the cell saga i was like what the XO

Date: 02/23/14 4:36 PM

there is dbz on vortex on channel 64 63 and 65 on shaw

pureheart1

Date: 02/04/14 8:09 PM

I don't see how people could forget about dragon ball z, it is just like dragon ball z ki but just more vilonce

Date: 02/03/14 8:43 AM

chek on vortech cw

Date: 02/01/14 5:11 PM

i know. DBZ 4 eva!

Date: 01/27/14 2:56 PM

Although I have not read my books, watched my shows, and/or continued my obsession over it, I have yet to forget about it. With characters ranging from Bubbles and Gregory, to Goku and Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z kai, Dragon Ball, Dragon ball Z, And Dragon Ball GT, Shall in my mind, never be forgotten. ~Larxene- Organization XIII

Date: 01/26/14 8:52 PM

Though I have moved on in my anime life, DBZ - mainly DBZK - still has a special place deep within my heart. Without it, I wouldn't be who I am today: awesome.

I gotta really buy DragonBall Kai's seasons. ;w; I actually liked Kai better than Z, but anything is better than GT. Good nuggets, what were they thinking with GT?

"Mama, I'm a Super Saiyan! See my blonde hair?"
"Yes. Yes you are, honey. Yeah..."

Date: 01/26/14 2:10 PM

No it will hold a special place not in the mind, but in my heart.

Date: 01/24/14 10:30 PM

Don't even say such a thing! jk Dragon Ball Z is forever. Even if the show isn't big on this site, it's big in our hearts. Dragon Ball Z is superior! No other show can surpass it. It's literally....Impossible! :D DBZ FAN FOR LIFE! :D

Date: 01/22/14 9:12 PM

They did'but i did not.-goku'vegeta'piccolo'gohon'krillin.-super saiyn

Date: 01/21/14 6:45 PM

YOU KIDDING!?! I LOVE DBZ!!!

Date: 01/15/14 4:35 PM

they probably didn't forget about it. they did take if off,but i don't think they forgot about it.

Date: 01/14/14 5:59 PM

its dragon ball z KAI

Date: 12/28/13 11:48 AM

O.O I remember you. I'm Cat. I forgot my account. Ya know, with Payton and Azure? I decided to look at this page again, and look at what I find-22 topics instead of 300! How this place has fallen...
Cat

Date: 12/27/13 10:10 PM

I haven't either /
They removed it though?Wow I HAVEN'T been here in awhile.....

#DBZ4EVER( <--- That should be a movie)

Have a good snow day!

Date: 12/27/13 7:31 PM

Ya know its funny. I posted messages about bringing the show back and nobody reads them. It's like everyone HAS forgotten the show.
But I haven't.