YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Dragon Ball Z Kai » View Thread
IS DRAGON BALL Z OVER!

Date: 01/25/14 11:18 PM

WOULD SOMEBODY TELL ME DBZ IS OVER THEY GIVE IT ON CW18 EVERY SATURDAY MORNING AT 10AM BUT NOT IN NICKTOONS IM CONFUSED
   15 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/14/14 10:38 PM

You know you can watch the movies they have if you haven't seen it yet.{Make sure to start with the DB series.}They've started the new movie "Battle with the Gods" I have the game.You can watch the English subbed episodes as well. Besides why not watch the DBGT series.It's not over yet unless you finish everything. {including the movies.}
- bendfire10

Date: 04/13/14 6:39 PM

Well the story obviously ended at the Buu Saga.

Okay I'll be serious now

They already dubbed the whole series of Dragon Ball Z but I don't know about Dragon Ball Z Kai. DBZK is the revised version of DBZ.

They still stream it in Japan and in the occasional channel here in the US.

I guess it is still a go :)

Date: 03/31/14 9:04 PM

Wrong, commercial has released for the return of Kai.

Airs in Japan and Im sure Nicktoons will air it once FUNimation finishes dubbing it.

Date: 03/29/14 3:10 PM

The Buu Saga already happened.And it IS over,even though new games are being made.

Date: 03/26/14 9:07 PM

No!
It will never be!
Video games are still being made and other stuff is too!
AND I HEARD THE BUU SAGA IS GONNA BE ON APRIL 4TH :D

Date: 03/26/14 5:43 PM

yes,it's over,and has been for 17 years. And their IS still DB books,actually.But the anime doesn't come on anymore.

Date: 03/24/14 2:20 PM

I am sorry to tell all of you this but, DBZ ended in 1997 and DBGT ended in 2001. Toriyama the creator was going to end DBZ with Frieza anyway but fans asked for more and when he ended DBZ he stopped writing it and just let the company do DBGT. There is no more DB episodes or books.

Date: 03/14/14 9:21 PM

No dragon ball z is not over trust me if it was i wouldn't be here

Date: 02/19/14 10:08 PM

No, it's not. If you don't a source to back up your claim, then you don't have a saying in this matter.

Date: 02/11/14 8:21 PM

Dragon Ball Z Kai is going to the Buu Saga later in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-O

Date: 01/28/14 2:35 PM

It is over because let's face it. Dragon ball z kai will never come back. It didn't get enough ratings despite that some of us are fans of the series. That's just it.

Date: 01/26/14 1:51 PM

Well I guess nicktoons decided either DBZK and DBGT were not getting enough ratings or they wanted to open the slot for something less violent. But Dragon Ball Z finished a loooooong time ago, Kai that they show is actually a re-edited version that had a lot censored and cut out of it, including full episodes (albeit filler episodes).