YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » T.U.F.F. Puppy » View Thread
Operation Extermination (Continued from Trouble in GHZ)

Date: 07/04/14 2:42 PM

Last time...
Eggman:Fine... you caught me... (Sonic then gets destroyed)
Shadow Chomper: (Gasps) What did you just do!?
Eggman:Ha! It seems that Plan B is working perfectly!
Blastoise:Plan B?
Eggman:Operation Extermination!
Now...
Shadow Chomper:Operation Extermination?
Eggman:You see, I had to do this. I am going to destroy Sonic's ancestors!
Shadow Chomper:But... that's the only one. He was only around since Sega made him.
Eggman:He does in YOUR dimension. Here, he has a long history of ancestors. Ancient Greece, Medieval Ages, Classic Times, he even goes far back to caveman times. So while I had the hedgehog, I grabbed a piece of his hair, fur, or whatever and made THESE! (A robot that is Half Sonic, Half Robot comes out) I call them the Hedgehog Exterminators! They will go to the past and destroy Sonic's Ancestors! (1 goes to classic times, 1 goes to Medieval Ages, 1 goes to Ancient Greece, and the last one goes to Caveman Times)
Bt1229: (Pulls out 4 time machines) Go after them. Split into groups of 5. The first will go to Classic times. The second group goes to Medieval Times. The third will go to Ancient Greece. The fourth group goes to Caveman Times. The 5th group stays and beats up Egghead. (Notices that there are more of the Hedgehog Exterminators)
Hedgehog Exterminators:EXTERMINATE ALL VERSIONS OF SONIC! (They charge through the portal)
Blastoise:Where are they going?
Bt1229:They seem to be after our portal. But why? ...!!! They are after the Sonics in the other versions of TUFF!
Eggman:Not only that, I also made them go after Evil Sonic. That and also that traitorous Evil Shadow Chomper and the entire team of TAG!
Bt1229:We need to get to Good DOOM and all versions of TUFF. The other 4 groups, go! (Shadow Chomper leads group 1, Raph leads group 2, Penguin leads group 3, and Shadow the Hedgehog leads group 4. splits the group up and heads off for the second dimension)
   9 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/06/14 6:30 PM

Elextri: Hold on, Sega originally made EGGMAN the hero instead of SONIC?(Good they changed it.) And Raphy the Creator, it's Tirek.
RiNa: Hey, I found a base under this case!
Louis and Elextri come over
Louis: So, we're doing Tri-Sequal Cross-Can?
Elextri: If I'm supposed to be Lance, then yes. I mean, both "Dragons" with coats.
RiNa: Anyway, it has pictures of the Eggman Logo. And some Egg Swats.
Elextri: Be Careful, they may know. Lets just get "Roboticized" just in case.
Louis: Are you CRAZY?
Elextri: Did you see OC's HeartGold LP?(Note: Not a Vid)
Louis: Oh. And that was MY LP.
Elextri: Got it, anyway, we have to make ourselves PKMN.

Date: 07/06/14 11:53 AM

Me: I don't mean to break the 4th wall, but Eggman would escape Tartarus with one of his machines. That happened with Terak.

Date: 07/05/14 6:23 PM

(Suddenly, the magic was blocked. The shield says "Sega" all over it)
Bt1229:Eggman is an important Sonic character, so I think Sega would decide when it's time to let Eggman lose once and for all.

Date: 07/05/14 2:27 PM

Raph: I will avenge thee Sonic!
*Group 2 goes to Medieval Times, while Twilight Sparkle escapes Eggman's grasp*
Twilight Sparkle: U forgot one thing Eggman! I have Rainbow Powers, that can send u to Tartarus!
Eggman: Tartarus?
Dark Raph: She means a place that u will be traped forever. Does anyone here watch MLP? Anyway, prepare to face Group 5!

Date: 07/04/14 11:37 PM

Meanwhile, in the 2nd Dimension...
Good Darkness:So Eggman made robots and they are gonna destroy all versions of Sonic from the present and the past?
Bt1229:Yes and it includes the other versions of TUFF. Antarctica, Egypt, you name it.
Good Light Swallower:We got to stop it.

Date: 07/04/14 6:55 PM

*appears right at the hedgehog exterminater at cave man times and i have a halo on me*
me:no destroying today*grabs the caveman exterinator and rips off its head and teleports quickly out to the overworld*

Date: 07/04/14 5:33 PM

RiNa: Good I Quit TAG.
Elextri: RiNa, What's that Dalek doing there?
RiNa: Since Our Creator is following "10" on Instagram, I made a MINI DALEK!
Elextri: Wait, I need to get out my "Ten" Plush.
RiNa: Before that, I guess you should join ten Shadow the Hedgehog. Your an Anti-Heroine, rite?
Elextri: Of course, and you go with Penguin!
(Both join groups)