YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Season of the Guardians » View Thread
Ish and Ash

Date: 11/28/13 8:42 PM

Okay, I can't be the only one to see that Ish and Ash have a HUUUUGE crush on each other. I mean, remember these gems of scenes? (they might not be 100% accurate, I can't remember what they where exactly):

(when she's moving)
Ash: Text me?
Ish: I hope you have unlimited.

(when the guardians are going from one dream attack to another)
Ash: Ish! It's not real, I could never replace you!

I can't think of another one...but there has to be more. And they seem to be the closest of the six...c'mon, they have crushes on each other, we can all tell!!!

32 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 01/04/14 12:25 PM

@starskysun I'm kind of confused...is that a yes?

Date: 01/02/14 6:37 PM

Date: 12/31/13 7:08 PM

@MARY665 maybe you should start a fanfic about the guardians. a fanfic is a story were you write a little bit once a week or so. if you need more info you can see fanfics on the kung fu panda boards. and please don't make them kiss that will just ruin the story their way to young.

Date: 12/31/13 1:04 PM

Also i have this idea for an episode where ish is trying to tell ash his feelings but he has to focus on defeating Sudden Death. there is this part in it where ish finally tells ash he likes her but its too late [ HE WAS HANGING HIS HAND ON A STONE FOR DEAR LIFE!] He fell, but on a rock. Ash gets close to tears, but ish flies back up. Ish leans in and FINALLY Ish AND Ash Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ BTW THIS IS JUST AN IDEA!] Here's the weird part, all the megacores are back in the stadiums, THE SKY IS A RAINBOW WITH ALL THE MEGACORES IN IT AND IT BURSTS TO ALL THE STADIUMS! People are cheering! When Ish gets back to the HOK, he gets a medal for destorying Sudden Death and his minions for good!

Date: 12/25/13 3:00 PM

14 episodes until that moment.

Date: 12/22/13 1:33 PM

Guardians1 I agree with you. I saw most of the episodes including the Christmas one last Wednesday. I think they have a SUPER crush on each other and I know they like each other. Seriously. Soon they might smooch!

Date: 12/21/13 7:26 PM

do you thick ish and ash should be more then friend

Date: 12/16/13 1:52 PM

It all started in Guardians of the Core. Even Ish said she's different. And finally, I have more than myself to agree on this topic.

Date: 12/08/13 4:51 PM

I agree in the episode wen Ash gets to take 1 friend on vacation with her Ish gets so upset when he's not picked right away. They totally like each other.

Date: 12/06/13 1:09 PM

Umm no. And if they do, like any cartoon or tv show, the show gets awkward and not good anymore.

Date: 12/01/13 8:49 AM

Oh good, I thought I was the only one that saw that. It could also be that they have been friends the longest too, but I'm going with the crush thing.