YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Season of the Guardians » View Thread
Headcanons

Date: 12/12/13 6:19 PM

If you didn't know, a headcanon is when you have an idea for a series (book, TV, etc) that isn't canon, or actually in the show, but is accepted by you or other people. I had a few myself, and was wondering what you guys thought and if you had any. Here are a few of mine:

*Ash's dad has a job that requires them to move a lot. She lived in New England the longest, explaining her favorite team.

*Marty has ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which means you're not able to focus or keep still).

*Ricky's mom isn't in the show because she lost her life to cancer (it won't let me say what kind, but you can tell by the second part of it). He wears a pink ribbon around his wrist under his jacket sleeve in her memory.

*Ash wears a heart shaped locket that belonged to her mom under her shirt all of the time. Ash's mom only put one picture in: Ash's parent's wedding day. Ash put a picture of her and her fellow guardians in the blank side.

26 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 03/20/14 8:38 PM

I probably will, but I might use my OC.

Date: 03/19/14 9:19 PM

You should do that! *

Date: 03/13/14 8:33 PM

Thanks! I can just totally imagine that, Troy keeping a pack of tarot cards or something in his locker for that purpose, freaking people out.

"Oh, man, this is not good." Troy said, wide-eyed at the cards, trying to hide his smirk. "W-what?" "The death card, I'm so sorry. I'd be surprised if you live through the week!"

"Troy, what are you doing?" Ash asked, walking over with an unamused look on her face. "Just reading this poor sap's cards." He responded. "Sorry about that, Turner, he get's like this with every new student." Troy started laughing. "Man, the look on your face, priceless!!" he said through his laughing. Turner rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Ash asked. When he had finally stopped laughing, he responded "My family's been believing in that stuff for years, and I figured I might as well have a little fun with it. Loosen up a little, Ash!"

Date: 03/13/14 6:57 PM

I love that idea @guardians1

Date: 03/13/14 2:51 PM

I thought of another one:

*Troy's family is from Louisiana, and he has at least one family member that is extremely superstitious and believes in things like ghosts, voodoo, and psychics. Even though he doesn't believe in it himself, he's freaked out new kids at school before with it.

Date: 02/12/14 2:33 PM

I like your headcannon Yin! Also, even if my headcannon about Ricky's mother is wrong, I'll probably write a fanfiction about it.

Date: 02/11/14 9:29 PM

I love the fourth one. Here's one of mine

*When wild card expelled the energy he took from ish at the end of season two, some of it went back to ish, but some went to another person. Causing for another guardian.

Date: 02/11/14 10:54 AM

NICE

Date: 02/10/14 8:28 PM

Cool headcannon mary!

Date: 02/10/14 6:27 PM

Here is a head canon:

Ish never told anyone this yet but When he was a kid before he met his friends before he moved to Canton, he had a house fire. He was trapped in there and Firefighters saved him just in time. But the burns on his left arm and leg were so bad, Doctors had to do a special surgery for him and replace his arm and leg with robotic ones. Now he has to live with it for the rest of his life and tell no one but his mom and dad. :- {}

Date: 02/09/14 3:51 PM

I must have missed that thanks.

your a ~tigrispo~

Date: 02/09/14 2:53 PM

Oh, my bad, must've missed that.

Date: 02/09/14 11:55 AM

In season 3 episode 6, Ricky's dad mentions Ricky's mom and how she has her nursing job.

Date: 02/08/14 9:09 PM

@sillysam20

How did you know that??

Date: 02/06/14 9:44 PM

Ricky's mom is a nurse she's still alive just not around.

Date: 02/03/14 5:18 PM

The second one makes total sense.

Date: 01/07/14 11:46 AM

@Guardian1 and Defender24
It sort of happened only this on would be more serous. In last Wednesdays episode Ish got hit in the leg and could barely walk. What would happen if a guardian got hit in the heart or head?

@Guardian1
I might start a fanfic. I don't know yet if I do I will need all the help I can get. I'll take any suggestions.

@Everybody
If you want to read one of my fanfics you can check out Tigris family reunited on the kung fu panda boards.

Date: 01/06/14 11:51 AM

tigerspro didn't the frist one already happen?

Date: 01/06/14 10:07 AM

@tigrispro YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO WRITE SOME FAN FICTION YOUR PLOTS ARE AWESOME

Date: 01/05/14 1:22 PM

I have a few more ideas.

*Ish gets really hurt and they don't think he will live and if he does they don't think he will be able to be a guardian any more.

*Ish's dad gets hurt and his mom leaves him at home by his self.(that could lead to something)

*Ash's dad gets blamed for something he didn't do and the guardians have to prove his innocence.

On TRANSFORMERS PRIME on the Hub Bulkhead (an Auotobot ) gets hurt and it's interesting I think NFL RUSH ZONE should do the same thing.