YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Season of the Guardians » View Thread
Ash's Birthday Pt.1

Date: 05/24/14 10:05 PM

As her alarm clock went off , Ahsely 'Ash' Reynolds awoke from her peaceful slumber.

She got up and checked her calender. "Oh look, it's my twelfth birthday. I bet the guys don't even know."

She got up, took a shower, and got dressed. She went downstairs to get something to eat.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, there were streamers, ballons, and a big banner that said "Happy Birthday Ash!"

After a few seconds Lynda, Ish, Troy, Tua, Marty, and Ricky popped out and said in perfect unison, "Happy Birthday Ash!"

At first Ash didn't know what to do, then a huge smile came on her face. You all are...wonderful! I haven't had a party like this in years!"She she said it in a way the would melt a puppy's heart.

"We owe it all to Mrs.Reynolds, (in this story Lynda and Charles are married) she planned it and called us all," Ricky said.

"Ricky stop lying," Ish said then continued, "Ricky helped plan it and helped helped Mrs.R decorate."

"ISH!!!" Ricky yelled.

5 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/30/14 2:50 PM

I really liked it!

Date: 06/04/14 1:22 PM

It's really good!!! -MIGHTYENA
GO GO SAMURAI

Date: 05/28/14 6:12 PM

Happy Birthday ash.

Date: 05/27/14 3:31 PM

I like it

your a ~tigrispo~

Date: 05/24/14 10:05 PM

As her alarm clock went off , Ahsely 'Ash' Reynolds awoke from her peaceful slumber.

She got up and checked her calender. "Oh look, it's my twelfth birthday. I bet the guys don't even know."

She got up, took a shower, and got dressed. She went downstairs to get something to eat.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, there were streamers, ballons, and a big banner that said "Happy Birthday Ash!"

After a few seconds Lynda, Ish, Troy, Tua, Marty, and Ricky popped out and said in perfect unison, "Happy Birthday Ash!"

At first Ash didn't know what to do, then a huge smile came on her face. You all are...wonderful! I haven't had a party like this in years!"She she said it in a way the would melt a puppy's heart.

"We owe it all to Mrs.Reynolds, (in this story Lynda and Charles are married) she planned it and called us all," Ricky said.

"Ricky stop lying," Ish said then continued, "Ricky helped plan it and helped helped Mrs.R decorate."

"ISH!!!" Ricky yelled.