YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Ninja Academy (Reposted)

Date: 01/02/13 10:41 PM

Kay. So. Idk y it got deleted, but it did.
Luckily, I saved all of the chapters on Word. EXCEPT the ending chapter maybe. I hope you saved them, LGHockey, just in case!
Well, I am on the wrong computer, hence, I cannot post the first few chapters right now...so I will repost them and until they are all reposted, we will continue. Are we clear? Good.
Please...please...PLEASE do NOT give me any characters! UNLESS you wanna make an evil rival student or council member. There are five council members in this Academy, so I suggest we have five for the rival one. (Thanks to Gilaheat on that one) I still have to add those characters. I do have to ask not to give too much detail into them because they are not the main focus.
THANKS!

IcyBluestar

283 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/13/14 7:17 PM

EPIC!!!!!!!

Date: 04/02/14 5:25 PM

Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!

Date: 03/25/14 11:21 PM

Alright. Once I get inspiration, get caught up, and finish some schoolwork...I'll get to the chapters. I dunno how long it'll take to make a chapter though. Just warning ya'll.

Icy

Date: 03/22/14 2:49 PM

As a result of the basketball challenge, Ashley and Cat ended up eating what Avalon had cooked and they ran out of the cafeteria in a hurry, they were both pretty angry with Karinna, seeing as she ate candy while watching them eat whatever that was supposed to be called.

Callie had talked to the council on behalf of the Academy students and the three students who went off on their own to save the academy? So far, she wasn?t getting anywhere. ?This does not mean that three students, need I remind you they were going to be power rangers, can go off on their own without telling us what?s going on!? The oldest council member responded.
?They didn?t have tome to tell us. If they hadn?t created the diversion, this academy and everyone in it would be gone by now! They bought us time and you want to expel them?!? Callie?s voice rose.
?It is the right punishment. If they prove themselves worthy, they may come back to become power rangers. If not, they can get on with their regular lives.? He spoke.
?You can?t kick them out. They?ll get into even deeper trouble! Penelope is still out there, along with her ?Master? and other students of the Rival Academy. They will take them, Councilmen. If you kick them out, you are losing the best students you have. If they are kicked out, anyone near and dear to them will leave with them, then, you are down people to defend this academy. If you continue down this road, we will surely be eliminated.? Callie?s voice dropped to a few octaves.
?If we do not expel them, it is telling students that its okay to break the rules. This can not happen. I am sorry, Callie, but they are going to be expelled.? The Councilmen spoke.
?Councilmen? Please, I am begging you. Let them stay. I?ll make sure they don?t get out of hand again and that they abide by the rules. If they do not follow those rules, you can kick them out and punish me, also. Just, give them another chance.? Callie hated to plead, but she knew it was for the good of the academy.
It was silent for a good bit before the council members replied to her request. ?Very well, Callie, they are to stay. If they step out of line once, they will be expelled immediately and so will you. Do you understand?? The councilmen asked.
?Yes, councilmen, I understand.?
?Alright, then be gone with you.? With that, Callie left.

The Silent Six stood outside of Callie?s door, wondering why they had been called to her room? They hadn?t gotten in trouble at all since half of them had gotten back, so they were extremely curious and worried at the same time. The door opened and Callie ushered them inside, ?Take a seat.? She stated and they all did so, not liking the tone in her voice. ?You are all curious to why you are in here, correct?? She asked.
?Yes, Callie.? They replied.
?Well, the council members wanted to expel, Sam, Cat and Avalon for going out of the perimeters of the Academy and going off on their own.? Callie let that sink in.
?What?! They can?t do that! It was for the good of the school!? Marina exclaimed.
?If they are to be kicked out, I?m leaving with them.? Ashley and Karinna stated at the same time.
?I know all of this. That is why I went and appealed to them.? She waited for an interruption, but no one said a word. ?They have agreed not to expel any of you so long as you abide by the rules, do not step out of line and not do anything like you did with the Rival Academy incident. If you do anything to make the council upset, any of the offenders will be expelled along with me. I expect you all to be responsible and not get into trouble, are we clear?? Callie explained.
?Yes, Callie.? They all replied.
?Good, now, go to your dorms and go to sleep, you all need it.?

I hope you all enjoyed!

Date: 03/22/14 2:25 PM

I, for one, do not know what chapter this is? Oh well.

Avalon and Damien sat outside after having been in the gym training. They looked at each other, then at the stream of people walking by them to different places of the Academy. ?Avalon? I told Sam.? Damien stated quietly.
?Told her what?? Avalon stole a glance at her brother.
?I told her about what we are? The fact that we?re demi-gods. Before you get mad, she won?t tell anybody and the only reason she knows is because I was talking to her, getting her to eat and I got a really bad head ache and a few things slipped. I?m sorry.? He sighed.
Avalon closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. ?Alright, Damien? Its alright. It happens to all of us, but thanks for telling me, at least we can talk to someone now??
Damien nodded and they went back to what they had been doing, just enjoying the calmness of everything today.

Jason, Daniel and Jeremy snuck back into the Academy perimeters and made sure all their food was intact. They laughed in relief as it was. ?Alright, another success!? Daniel exclaimed as he opened a Twix wrapper and ate one.
?That it is? How much longer is Avalon cooking?? Jeremy asked.
?That I don?t know? But, at least we have food so we don?t starve.? Jason stated as he started to divide the food he was going to give his sister for her friends.
It was quiet for a while as the three guys just stood there. ?Do you think that the other academy will attack us again?? Daniel broke the silence. He knew they were all thinking about it.
?I don?t know? There?s a good possibility that they will, but then again, they?d have to be extremely stupid to attack us.? Jeremy replied after a minute.
?Unless they have enough firepower.? Jason added, picking up his bag and starting to walk away from the two guys. ?I?ll see you two later.? He added as he walked away.
?Same here.? They both replied.

Cat, Karinna and Ashley made their way to the basketball court. They agreed that whoever lost would have to try Avalon?s food. You couldn?t blame them, though, they were bored and wanted to do something, so this was the best they came up with. Kat and Karinna were first. ?Alright, first one to ten wins, I play the loser and whoever wins that will play the winner of this game and whoever loses that will have to eat whatever Avalon fixes tonight, along with whoever loses between me and the winner of the second game.? Ashley stated. ?Alright, to see who gets the ball first, pick a number one through one hundred.? She stated.
?Seven.? Karinna replied.
?Twenty-one.? Cat guessed.
?My number was thirty, Cat, the ball is yours. On my mark.? Both girls got ready. ?Now!? Ashley shouted and Cat and Karinna started the game.

Alright, next chapter will be up soon.

Date: 03/17/14 9:44 PM

@Writers
Okay, give me in till Friday. If it is not up then go ahead and write Katy!

Date: 03/17/14 8:38 PM

If kidzui doesn't do it by Saturday, I will write my parts.

Date: 03/17/14 4:29 PM

Hey everyone... I'm having extreme writers block and I am getting really busy right now with school so.....

@kidzui5
you can do my other part

or

@Katy
You can just go

Date: 03/11/14 5:49 PM

Ok here we go... Sorry for the delay

Avalon throws the book in frustration across her dorm. ?Stupid dyslexia,? she mutters to herself. The letters were getting all scrambled again and letters she didn?t even through existed appeared. Ever since the battle at the rival academy, things haven?t been quite as right for her and Sam as well. Her body has fading bruises and noticeable scars all over them. She has been spending a lot of time by herself, or with her brother, or with Daniel. The silent Six hasn?t been spotted all together since the return back to the academy. A deep sigh left her mouth as Brook walked into the dorm. ?Brain hurt again?? She asks Avalon as she picks up the book. ?I can?t focus due to the ADHD and the?? Avalon muttered before trailing off. ?You?re dyslexic,? Brook says without emotion. ?How do you?? Avalon asks. ?My dad is dyslexic. You shouldn?t feel ashamed or embarrassed because of it. It is a part of you. It makes you, well you,? Brook says with a smile as she hands Avalon back the book. ?Don?t give up,? she adds. ?I won?t? Avalon answers. ?AVALON! IT?S TIME TO START COOKING DINNER!? Nikki yells from outside the dorm. The two groan. ?You are a horrible cook,? Brook says. ?I know. I think it?s more of a punishment for the academy than for me,? Avalon says as she swings her legs off her bed and strides out of the room.

Sam sat quietly under a tree, lost in thought. The whole thing with someone in her brain shook her. She hasn't spoken or eaten lately. She spends time alone, away from everyone. Even the Silent Six. ?You hungry?? Damien asks. Sam looks up from the ground to stare into his dark gray eyes. Damien pulls out a tiny back of cake donuts out of his hoodie pocket. ?Avalon is still on cooking duty so a lot of us have been sneaking out and going into town,? he says. Sam wrinkles her eyebrows. ?Even Jeremy,? he adds. Sam takes a donut and Damien sits down. ?Talking make everything better you know. Avalon used to tell me that when we were growing up,? he says trying to reassure her. ?I-I feel like I let people down,? she mutters. ?You are not. It could have happened to any of us. It could have been Cat or Av for all we know. Don?t beat yourself up over it,? he states. They stare at each other. ?T-Thanks Dames,? she mutters. ?No prob-? he starts but grabs his head in pain. ?Stupid headaches,? he mutters. ?Headaches? Like Avalon?s?? Sam asks. He nods. ?They've gotten worst, along with my dyslexia and ADHD,? he says through gritted teeth. ?Dyslexia?? Sam asks. ?Avalon and I have dyslexia. We keep it a secret. One of our many secrets,? He mutters. ?Why didn?t she-? Sam starts. ?-tell you, we are embarrassed by it. Only Daniel knows,? Damien finishes. ?What?s the other secret?? Sam asks. ?Promise not to tell?? Damien asks. Sam nods. ?Avalon and I are demi-gods,? Damien says.

Night fell at the academy. Avalon and Daniel sit outside Daniel?s dorm staring at the stars. ?And that constellation is Orion,? Daniel says pointing at the sky. ?Wow,? Avalon mutters. ?Cool hu?? he asks. ?Yeah,? she says. ?How?s your headache?? he asks. ?Gone,? she answers. They turn to stare at each other. ?Can I ask you something brainiac?? She asks. ?Ask away?? he says with a grin. ?Does dyslexia increase intensely with age?? she asks. They sat in silence for a few minutes. ?It shouldn?t I believe but I?m not sure. Why?? he says. ?Mine is getting worst. I?m seeing different letters like weird ones,? she says. ?Show me,? he says as he grabs a stick. Avalon draws a few letters in the dirt. ?That?s Greek. You are seeing Greek letters,? he exclaims. ?Oh,? Avalon mutters. Daniel stares at her. ?Danny, I haven?t been completely honest with her. You see?? She begins. ?What?? he asks encouragingly. ?Damien and I are the kids of Hephaestus. The Greek god. I?m a demi-god,? She says.

Note: When Avalon found out she was a demi-god she only told Damien. The two of them wanted to keep it a secret so no one would judge them because of it. But some people have been catching on and are close to figuring out.

Date: 03/07/14 1:30 PM

Ok then.... I'll get writing on my two chapters

Date: 03/01/14 10:09 PM

@Icy
Ok... can do

Date: 03/01/14 5:27 PM

@LGhockey
Give her 2 days, if she doesn't post it up by then, go ahead.

Icy

Date: 02/28/14 2:05 PM

@Whoever

Should I just do the next two parts

Date: 02/22/14 1:07 PM

Make more!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 02/18/14 8:31 PM

I'll try and write one, it'll be a little harder because all the stuff I had saved for this is on my old computer. So... I can't guarantee how good it'll be because of that. I will try though!

Date: 02/15/14 11:17 AM

@kidzui
That would be great! If you can do it. Then it would be LGHockey's turn...

Icy

Date: 02/15/14 1:49 AM

@IceRangerL
Do you want me to write?

Date: 02/13/14 9:31 PM

Le oh boy...I feel so horrible....If I don't get up the chapter by Monday, just go, whoever's next.

Icy

Date: 02/09/14 10:50 PM

i love this.... write more

Date: 02/02/14 9:12 PM

Sorry for the delay! I still have to work on all of my fanfics, with the exception of one! :| I really do apologize!

Icy