YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Ninja Academy (Reposted)

Date: 01/02/13 10:41 PM

Kay. So. Idk y it got deleted, but it did.
Luckily, I saved all of the chapters on Word. EXCEPT the ending chapter maybe. I hope you saved them, LGHockey, just in case!
Well, I am on the wrong computer, hence, I cannot post the first few chapters right now...so I will repost them and until they are all reposted, we will continue. Are we clear? Good.
Please...please...PLEASE do NOT give me any characters! UNLESS you wanna make an evil rival student or council member. There are five council members in this Academy, so I suggest we have five for the rival one. (Thanks to Gilaheat on that one) I still have to add those characters. I do have to ask not to give too much detail into them because they are not the main focus.
THANKS!

IcyBluestar

310 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/14/14 11:01 AM

@Icy
I just don't know what to write next...I would support your decision to the fic. Cos... I just don't know what to do.

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia and forget about these stupid little things.

Date: 08/13/14 1:37 PM

@Katie
I guess that would mean it is your turn...
@anyone
I'm actually kind of debating on stopping this fanfic...what does everybody think?

Icy

Date: 08/13/14 11:59 AM

@Icy
Is it my turn or are you joining back in?

1MarvelFan/1LiamLogan
All is fair in Love and War.
Really? Is cheating on someone else fair in love? I think not. It's not fair to the person you cheated on, anyway.

Date: 08/12/14 7:33 PM

Just skip me. My life is becoming too messed up right now so I'm gonna be taking a hiatus for a few weeks.

Date: 07/28/14 4:32 PM

Sorry I haven't posted the next chapter. I'm moving to a new apartment. So I've been busy packing and hopefully I'll have something up soonish.

Date: 07/16/14 12:53 AM

love this!!!!!

Date: 07/09/14 4:46 PM

So I guess It's my turn then.... I'll get started right away and have something up in the next few days.

Date: 07/06/14 7:35 PM

After this chapter...can I have a break? I'll let you know when I jump back in... sorry I had to do this.
Chapter 59
Jayden finished showing the fellow older rangers around, just as the earliest students woke up. Naturally, Callie was one of them. She noticed them and kindly walked over to the group.
"Hey, guys! Welcome to the biggest ranger academy ever." She greeted slightly sarcastic. "Thanks for coming out. I'm guessing you had a tour on the grounds?"
Casey looked at his friends, for a moment, realizing that she was blind. "Yeah, this place is incredible."
"We try for it to be? Anyway, I know some of you have kids of your own here, so I'll let you be. Do what you wish, we don't have the first round of training in another hour or so."
Kira turned to Jayden. "You didn't tell us the main leader of the girls was blind." She told him lightly.
He shrugged. "Minor detail."
"Unlike a few of you, I don't underestimate her. I take that from experience." Theo stated.
Lily nodded softly. "Let's go meet some kids. I'm wondering what they're like."
"Probably like us, when we were kids." Tommy responded.
They all murmured in agreement.
"Who's going to do the first training round, before we go?" Theo asked.
"I'll do it." Kevin offered, "I've been itching to teach a good handful of students."
"Sounds good. I'll take the second." Tommy continued.
"I'll go for third." Lily added.
"Fourth round is good for me." Casey stated.
"And that's all the rounds they can get in until lunch. I'll take the first one after lunch." Jayden put in.
"I'll go after Jayden's class." Kira volunteered.
"I'll do the last one." Mike stated in a light tone.
Kevin and Jayden chuckled softly, the rest didn't get why they were, but if someone knew Mike, they would know he wouldn't want to teach a group of kids.

Kevin paced back and forth and carefully studied the students that were practicing. He had (hopefully) explained thoroughly and carefully, but none of the students complained. Thankfully, everyone seemed to get what he had told them to do. As of right now, they were in partners. Kate was with Audrey, Amber and Nikki, Nate and Zach, Jared and Spencer, Kate and Felicity, and Daniel and Kerri. They all seemed to work together and no fights broke out.
Kevin was thankful of the good group of teenagers, and that none of them were a Mike. Overall, he enjoyed himself, and decided to go to a different situation.
"Alright, rangers, you can stop, for now. I've got a new situation for you to put through."
"We're listening, Kevin." Kate stated respectfully and sat down.
"You are going to split into two teams, and you are going to spar with each other. Your goal is not to let the other team pass your line of defense to get your flag." He showed them the flags. "I know, I know, it's a kind of small space to defend in, but that just helps with strategy."
The students nodded.
"Who is on what team?" Nate asked.
"Alright. Audrey, Spencer, Nate, Amber, Zach, and Kerri are the first team, which is team red. The second team, which is team blue, is the rest of you. It doesn't matter what side you're on, just pick one."
The teams picked their sides of the training arena and Kevin got out of the way, standing and watching carefully.
After about thirty minutes of heated battle, the blue team won.
"Great work, blue team, you too, red team. That's enough for today, get in the showers and relax until lunch. I'll see you kids around."
They all gave nods and headed out the training arena, satisfied with their lesson with the talented Samurai.

Date: 07/02/14 5:31 PM

@Icy
Cool.... Congrats on the ice

@Katy
Nice chapters.

I have an idea of my own (Well a thought about the story is more like it)

Date: 07/01/14 2:48 PM

FIRST OFF!!! Happy 300th POST!!!

@Icy
It's great that you have an idea!!!

Date: 07/01/14 10:46 AM

Unlike lately, I actually have an idea! I will work on it.... after I finish my last chapter in my Ranger Ops story...and finish my part in Power Rangers Crystals...

It may be awhile....

Icy

Date: 06/26/14 12:51 PM

Understandably, Sam was shocked, to say the least, that she remembered something. ?Come on, Sam, we need to get to our rooms before curfew.? Karinna stated, grabbing her friend and dragging her along with them.
?I know we're on thin ice with the council, but do you think they'll let us train more...find out why we were given the power we were? Will they let us try and look into our pasts, even though some of us don't remember them?? Ashley asked, looking at the group before her.
?I don't know, Ash, we'll have to wait and see, but I don't see the council giving us much help with that, seeing as they were bent on trying to expel three of our own.? Marina stated bitterly.
?Eh, it could have been worse...they could have actually expelled us all.? Avalon stated, shrugging, ?Let's just go to bed, maybe things will be better tomorrow.?

Jayden was up early that morning. He knew that it was foolish to think that the girls would get away with going off on their own, and he knew the council was fed up with them, but he also knew he they all needed to train. The girls, guys, all those at the Academy because it was unlikely that the threat was going to go away. They needed to be prepared.
He had talked to the council just after Callie, and they agreed. They knew just what Avalon, Cat and Sam had stumbled upon, and they all needed to be ready. With their consent, he was calling in a few favors. So, he waited for those who he called to show, they would be there any minute, and he was happy. He hadn't seen all of the former rangers in a long time, and seeing them again would be great.
The first SUV pulled up revealing three former rangers from Jungle Fury; Lily, Theo and Casey. Along with them were two of his former ranger team; Mike and Kevin. ?Hey guys, glad you could make it. Anyone else from our group or Jungle Fury coming?? Jayden asked.
?Sorry, Jay, no one from Fury.? Casey replied, patting Jayden's back.
?Mia said she'd try and Antonio, I couldn't get in touch with. Emily...I don't know, I haven't seen her since we split,? Mike sighed.
?Alright, that's okay. Maybe they'll all come, who knows,? the former leader of the Samurai smiled a little.
?Who else is coming, Jay?? Kevin asked.
?Tommy Oliver and Kira from Dino Thunder. That's all I thought would be needed for now. They should-? He was cut off as another car pulled up and out came Tommy and Kira, ?be here right now.?
?Hello, Jayden, thanks for the call, I needed something to do with my life,? Tommy greeted.
?Thanks for coming, follow me, and I'll show you around the place, the students shouldn't be up for a few more hours, and that's enough time to show you around and get you settled in rooms.?

I hope you guys liked the chapter. New rangers added!!! Well, New old rangers added.
-Katie

Date: 06/25/14 6:58 PM

Maybe we can have some unusual stuff happen at the academy or maybe we get to understand more about training and being able to control their said element or something like that.

Date: 06/17/14 4:42 PM

Maybe a former ranger should show up and teach the students a knew way to fight or something

Date: 06/17/14 4:41 PM

I don't know what should happen next

Date: 06/08/14 10:50 PM

Okay, this is what I could like to call, Community Thinking.

What do you readers want to happen next? Cos I, frankly, have no clue.

Date: 06/05/14 11:42 PM

I'm warning you, these will be short...Marchingband season.
The girls' heads were spinning.They had come close to being expelled from the Academy.Sam looked at her friends and smiled a little.She could tell that Emily smiled a lot as well...Emily, she couldn't figure out how she knew her or how she knew she smiled a lot, but she could just feel it.Ashley could feel the tenseness in the air.She wanted to reassure the other girls that everything will be fine...but she just couldn't find the words.She couldn't tell how to fix it, other than make sure to stay on the council's good side.Marina and Avalon felt nothing, really.They were numb from the day's events.One of them had been through a lot, the other, through emotional distress...they were both worn out and needed sleep, but they also knew they needed to be there for their friends."I bet if we got the Council ice cream, they'd love us."Sam stated. Emily liked ice cream.Her eyes widened.The others had looks of amusement on their faces.

Date: 06/04/14 10:26 PM

Skip me too.... I've got so much going on right now so Katy you go

Date: 05/31/14 6:12 PM

make more soon please

Date: 05/27/14 5:07 PM

Just...skip me... :|

Icy