YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Power Rangers: Monster Force*with your characters*

Date: 06/10/14 8:03 PM

Chapter 1(Rosella POV)
My life is pretty weird if you think about it. My friends and I fight crime everyday. Doesn't sound weird right? Well get this we are all secretly monsters. I am a vampire but I will talk about that later. It all started when my best friend Bella,and I were at the mall and suddenly the sky turned really dark almost black even. Suddenly we weren't at the mall anymore. We were in a field of flowers and surrounding us were trees everywhere. I took in my surroundings and noticed we had company. There were a lot of people I didn't recognize but one I did pick up right away. It was Kye from my history class. He insisted that people call him Splash but instead of calling him that people called him Squirt. The reason....We don't know. Then all of a sudden a voice boomed down on us. "You 9 teenagers were called here because of your skills." The voice said."You will all help out by saving the world from the evil creatures known as warlocks." The voice said again.
   55 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/27/14 10:22 PM

Oops! I didn't see that you could only pick 3 so I'll just do: Kiara,Reva and Astra. Just leave out Seren. -Nailah

Date: 08/26/14 6:59 PM

Are you still taking names? Here's some: Kiara,Reva,Seren, and Astra. Hope you like them! -Nailah

Date: 08/22/14 5:04 PM

Thank you everyone who suggested a name! We will be picking soon! Also if you have any more suggestions feel free to post them!

Date: 08/09/14 2:59 PM

Evangeline (Eva)

Emilyfun13

Date: 07/25/14 12:10 PM

Allison (Ally)

Hope you like it!

Date: 07/24/14 10:31 PM

POLL:
OK so we are holding something like a poll. You will get to pick any name that you want! Just write it down and in the end we will pick a winner! Everyone can enter! You can pick a maximum of three names and we will pick out of all the ones who entered!

Date: 07/20/14 6:25 AM

Good chapters! -Nailah (That's my ranger by the way)

Date: 07/19/14 9:18 PM

Okay in case if I forget any characters here they are

1. Rose(white ranger)
2. Bella(silver ranger)
3. Josh(black ranger)
4. Angel(gold ranger)
5. Bruce(red ranger)
6. Kye(blue ranger
7. Darcy(pink ranger)
8. Alex(green ranger)
9. Gwen(yellow ranger)
10. Karolina(friend)
11. Matt(friend)
12. Alec(friend)
13. Nyelle(friend)
14. Mr. Johnson(teacher)
15. Mrs. Guerra(teacher)
16. Mr. Smith(teacher)
17. Mr. Peters(teacher;principal?)

Those are all I remember so if you remember any more can you please tell me!

Angel likes Darcy
Bruce likes Gwen
Bella likes Alex
Rose likes Josh
Darcy likes Angel
Gwen likes Bruce
Alex likes Bella
Josh likes Rose
Kye likes (mystery;will be revealed soon!)

Red Ranger: monster ~ alien
Green Ranger: monster ~ tree craeture
Pink Ranger: monster ~ witch
Yellow Ranger: monster ~ ghost
Blue Ranger: monster ~ sea monster
Gold Ranger: monster ~ zombie
Silver Ranger: monster ~ werewolf
White Ranger: monster ~ vampire
Black Ranger: monster ~ Frankenstein

Date: 07/19/14 8:43 PM

Chapter 13(Alex POV) Part 2
"All three of you will be cleaning all the bathrooms with a toothbrush for the next month! After that month you will restack all the books in the library. Then after that you will all have detention for three months!" He shouted at us. This is the reason I am afraid of him. We have five months of staying after school. If only we had Rose with us. I heard that vampires can use compulsion so maybe we can do that to him. Right now I'm pretty sure we couldn't do it since he wouldn't let us call anyone. Maybe tomorrow though. We could come onto his office and she could do it then. After he was done telling us about some boring stuff we left. It wasn't until we were outside that I told Angel and Darcy about using Rose to do compulsion on him. I'm pretty sure that they agreed. Then Darcy called Rose to see if she could do it.

Okay I'm sorry for the wait on this chapter. Also compulsion means the action or state of forcing or being forced to do something. Well bye!

Date: 07/19/14 8:33 PM

Sorry for the wait

Chapter 13(Alex POV)
Mr.Peters scares me so much that he has got to be my biggest fear ever! We got called down to his office and by the time I was standing in front of his office door I was sweating like crazy. Especially my palms. They were all sweaty from being scared at what he would do to us. He opened the door us not even knowing he was behind their. All three if us jumped back in surprise. "Come in!" He shouted once he stepped away from the door. We all rushed in as fast as possible. Why is it only us three that are getting in trouble. "Sit down! All of you!!" He shouted. I'm pretty sure he was extremely mad. "For leaving this school without permission I will contact your parents telling them what you did." He told us. Wow that actually wasn't that bad. "That is not all though" he said to us when he noticed how calm we seem to have gotten.

That is part one. Part two will be coming up. Again I apologize for the wait.

Date: 07/15/14 10:41 PM

????? Where are the chapters???? I really want to read some,'cause it is soooooooooo good! -Nailah

Date: 07/10/14 9:31 PM

Yes we will be doing some more soon! @WinxWeekly if you want you can rewrite chapter 12 or you can continue with the next chapter? You can pick either of those since it was your turn. Please just write one of these!

Date: 07/10/14 1:17 AM

Are you doing any more?

Date: 07/07/14 6:31 PM

You're welcome,rosie6271!I'm really enjoying the story!

Date: 07/06/14 10:52 PM

Thank you so much @SappireJem that means so much that you are supporting us!

Date: 07/06/14 8:23 PM

Hey guys where it said Kye I really meant to say Angel but it wouldn't correct it.

Chapter 12 continued (Darcy Pov)
"Well, I see you finally decided to come back." It was Mr. Peters. We couldn't see him, but we sure heard him. He must have been using the speakers. The school was dark and empty. I mean really dark. Not a single light was on. Suddenly, a light, way at the end of the hall, flickered on. If that isn't creepy I don't know what is. "If you noticed the time it is now 4:30 in the afternoon. Come to my office at once!" His voice all static was now extremely loud. I started to tremble. I couldn't help it. I think Alex and Angel were sweating. You know how in books there is always a mean teacher? The people who wrote those books have obviously never met Mr. Peters. We walked to his office. Trying to go as slowly as possible. That was, until, he told us to hurry. Then we ran like lightning. We opened the door. The door that would tell us are fate. We're doomed.

Date: 07/06/14 8:13 PM

Chapter 12 (Darcy Pov)
It was just weird. The monsters suddenly vanished! We kind of just stood there for a moment waiting. Then Bruce said "Well, I guess it's over." and then Gwen replied "That was easy! Gotta go guys!" She was out of site in less then a minute. Bruce told us to de-transform. Which took us forever to figure out. There is a big button in our phones which you have to press. When we were back in our normal clothes I noticed that Rosella was still in her suit. I don't really know her but I went over and said "Um... aren't you going to change back? We still have school you know." She stared at me for a second like she was trying to comprehend. "Oh! Yeah! Yeah your right!" she said. She was acting very odd. Before I could ask her if she was all right I heard Kye say "Oh no! Darcy! Alex! We have to get back!" There was no time to loose. We all dashed off back to school. Unfortunately when we arrived the school was empty. Had we been gone that long? "Well, so I see you three

Date: 07/05/14 9:13 PM

I love it when the shout out there names the best are
The Golden Undead Zombie and Black Frankinstine!The are sooo funny!Keep going! Bye! -Nailah and Laken

Date: 07/05/14 6:13 PM

Chapter 11(Rosella POV)Part 2
Then that's when something weird happened. Shadows appeared out of the ground and when they went past the warlocks they turned to ashes. The weird feeling was gone but not before saying those 5 words that will hunt me until that voice is back. "I will see you again." the voice said and after that the weird feeling was gone. I am positive that the others are not feeling that. All the warlocks were gone by then either having been destroyed or gone back to were they came from. I'm pretty sure I just discovered my power but a different voice shouted at me. "You discovered your power too soon when you were supposed to discover it with the others!" it told me. "A voice told me and I'm pretty sure it wasn't your voice!" I shouted back. "The voice was it a girl or boy voice?" it asked me. "It was a girl." I said back. What he said back will haunt me forever. "I have a reason to believe you are being haunted." he said.

Date: 07/04/14 5:10 PM

Chapter 11(Rosella POV) Part 1
We all labeled who we are but do I want to bore you with that? Of course I do! "The Strong Pink Witch!" Darcy shouted. "The Golden Undead Zombie!" Angel shouted. "The Silver Werewolf!" Bella shouted after Angel. "Black Frankenstein!" Josh shouted out when it was his turn. "The Invisible Yellow Ghost!" Gwen then shouted out. "The Good Green Tree Creature!" Alex said when it was his turn. "The Red Alien!" Bruce said after Alex. It was my turn since I was at the end. "The Mysterious White Vampire!" I shouted out. That felt really weird. It's like someone inside of me told me to say those words. Then once we all said that we posed and that weird feeling was back. "The Monsters Here Are Sworn To Protect This World From Evil! We Never Give Up!" We all shouted at the same time. Then that weird feeling was gone. We started fighting. We all took a part and that weird feeling can back again. It feels like someone is tickling my brain. "Shawdow Wave!" I shouted.