YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Rosie6271 click here!

Date: 06/11/14 8:07 AM

I thought I would open a topic for us to talk about the fanfic. Thanks for letting me help you! Can you give me some more detail about the story so I know what to write?
   76 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 10/16/14 7:11 PM

Yeah. I don't think anyone reads these any more. Hey, when do you want to start again?
Anita, the Silver Samurai Ranger

Date: 10/16/14 6:58 PM

Well I think that if these boards disappear then should we go to Power Rangers Megaforce?

Date: 10/12/14 10:17 PM

No. They haven't. There is like no activity on here anymore! Where is everyone? So what should we do?

Date: 10/09/14 9:28 PM

I have a question and I was hoping you could answer! Have the boards updated?

Date: 09/17/14 7:47 PM

Well the Prolouge is usually a short little piece of info that you can really understand if you read the whole story. I was thinking we could have it be in Montopia and the King is sending is daughter down to Earth. Except the readers wouldn't know its Montopia yet because it would be mainly talking. It doesn't really have to do with the rangers.

Date: 09/16/14 8:09 PM

Sure and who is going to do the prologue? I mean I was hoping I could do the first chapter but I'm not trying to be mean. Thank you for the tip!

Date: 09/15/14 9:01 PM

Sure! So I was thinking. Can I do a Prologue before chapter one? I was also thinking that we should have each of the rangers do Pov and tell the readers about themselves leading up to when they found out. Like we should get to know their personality's, friends, family, that sort of things. I also figured out a really easy way to copy.
1. Drag your mouse over the words you have written so they turn blue.
2. Right click and press copy.
3. Open word pad.
4. Right click and paste.
5. Save it!

Date: 09/15/14 8:17 PM

I am so so sorry for not replying for a really long time but first I was making the rest of my summer vacation the best and then it wouldn't let me sign in but today I saw someone post a topic and I was like wohoo! So I think we should start over. We could do some new ideas and make the chapters longer. Also since we are starting over would you mind if we change Rose's name to something else like Leslie or Bailey?

Date: 09/14/14 9:36 PM

I think that you should call them the beast

sincerly,
cottingv

Date: 08/28/14 3:09 AM

You still here Rosie? What do you want to do?

Date: 08/25/14 7:18 PM

Yeah I think we should start over. So did you figure out how to do longer chapters? Okay, of those four names, my two favorites are... Sabrina and Vesta! Yep, the ones we choose. Bu they really are my favorite. So now you choose your favorite and then we can keep cutting it down till we're left with one.

Date: 08/25/14 12:03 PM

Well we should come up with the name together! The names we can choose from are Vesta, Sabrina, Allison'Ally', and Evangeline'Eva'. Also have the boards updated? There are people telling me that they have and that the haven't. I wanna know the truth so I could start on a story. I'm kinda stuck on choosing on starting over or continuing where we left off. We could start over if you want. I think that's what I want well because we could improve but then all the hard work we put into those chapters. If we start over we could keep the other post up or I could tell you what that chapter was about. I personally think that we should start over well because of the longer chapters and we could combine more. What do you think? It's kind of hard to explain what I'm thinking of.

Date: 08/24/14 7:36 PM

Okay I think we should choose a name. You can make the final decision if you want. Also, I think we should continue writing. But here's an idea. Do you want to continue from where we left off or would you like to start over? Our story isn't bad, but we could make improvements. Maybe give more character development. Anyway, it's up to you!

Date: 08/24/14 7:31 PM

I have an awesome idea! Maybe since the rangers are monsters each of them should have a talent. Like Kye could be a good swimmer. Oooo! I've got it! Kye could be a good swimmer and he can breath underwater! They should discover these talents when they are in a battle. Like Kye could be thrown into the water and everyone thinks that he drowned but really he's breathing. Now we just have to think of the others. Gwenifer could float through walls and turn herself invisible. And I can't think of more at the moment but I'm sure would could think of something!

Date: 07/27/14 7:05 PM

I don't think I'll have enough time to save them. I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't worry though I have a back up plan. Plan B! OK so I will just write the chapters on a different post. I have ALL the chapters written down and the characters to just in case. I'll rewrite the chapters and there will be very little change in them. I'll say who wrote what chapter that way you will also get credit! I'll ask you if you can continue once all of them are posted! I still feel bad about all the posts that we did are going to be erased but also happy that I came up with this before it got deleted and we wouldn't be able to continue.

Date: 07/27/14 4:01 PM

I got three questions about how to save it. how do you click the print screen button because i think i found it and i clicked it but nothing happened. Also on what accessories? And lastly the letter v? I hope this posts soon because we can just continue from where we left off.

Date: 07/27/14 2:44 AM

Okay I hope this shows up in time! The names are fine! About being honest, I do like navy blue better but this is YOUR story so you can decide. I mean you created this so I don't want it to seem like I am taking over. I love your idea about being able to sense each other! That is cool! Alright, here is how to save your stuff.

1. Hold down the print screen button. It will say "Print Screen" or "Prt sc".
2. Click on start.
3.Go to accessories.
4. Click on paint.
5. Click "V" and "Control" or "Ctrl" at the same time. If it doesn't work, keep clicking or try again till it does. It took me a few times to figure it out.
6. Save it!

I really can't wait to continue the story!

Date: 07/26/14 6:54 PM

I like that idea! Okay so I have to ask you something. Do you know how to save a topic? I still haven't saved the Power Rangers Monster Force topic because I don't know how. I have the names written down some where but just if I don't save the topic do you think we could start from where we left off? I will just write the next chapter on a next chapter and we can continue from their.

Date: 07/25/14 10:38 PM

This would never happen but let's say Alex died from this head hitting the cement really hard then the other rangers would feel that they died too and they would feel the pain he felt right before from that happening. But the rangers didn't die they just felt like they did. BTW that would never happen. Do you get what I'm saying?

Date: 07/25/14 10:35 PM

So far we have three names for the new ranger. They are Allison(Ally),Sabrina,and Vesta. @tremma726 put Allison. If those are the only ones we have to pick from those. Are you okay with that? Are you also okay with the new ranger being the purple ranger? New idea! What do you think about this. For some reason they are all bonded but they have no idea how that happened. They have the ability to feel another rangers emotions since they are bonded. Then one of the warlocks found out that they are bonded and since you know that they are guy witches they have so much power that they cast a spell that when one ranger got hurt the other rangers would feel it. Here is an example. Let's say that Gwen got hurt really really bad when they were fighting then since the warlock put a spell and the rangers didn't know that would mean the other rangers would feel Gwen's pain and it would affect them too but that wouldn't happen to them. I'll explain more later since their is no more room.