YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Rosie6271 click here!

Date: 06/11/14 8:07 AM

I thought I would open a topic for us to talk about the fanfic. Thanks for letting me help you! Can you give me some more detail about the story so I know what to write?
   68 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/28/14 3:09 AM

You still here Rosie? What do you want to do?

Date: 08/25/14 7:18 PM

Yeah I think we should start over. So did you figure out how to do longer chapters? Okay, of those four names, my two favorites are... Sabrina and Vesta! Yep, the ones we choose. Bu they really are my favorite. So now you choose your favorite and then we can keep cutting it down till we're left with one.

Date: 08/25/14 12:03 PM

Well we should come up with the name together! The names we can choose from are Vesta, Sabrina, Allison'Ally', and Evangeline'Eva'. Also have the boards updated? There are people telling me that they have and that the haven't. I wanna know the truth so I could start on a story. I'm kinda stuck on choosing on starting over or continuing where we left off. We could start over if you want. I think that's what I want well because we could improve but then all the hard work we put into those chapters. If we start over we could keep the other post up or I could tell you what that chapter was about. I personally think that we should start over well because of the longer chapters and we could combine more. What do you think? It's kind of hard to explain what I'm thinking of.

Date: 08/24/14 7:36 PM

Okay I think we should choose a name. You can make the final decision if you want. Also, I think we should continue writing. But here's an idea. Do you want to continue from where we left off or would you like to start over? Our story isn't bad, but we could make improvements. Maybe give more character development. Anyway, it's up to you!

Date: 08/24/14 7:31 PM

I have an awesome idea! Maybe since the rangers are monsters each of them should have a talent. Like Kye could be a good swimmer. Oooo! I've got it! Kye could be a good swimmer and he can breath underwater! They should discover these talents when they are in a battle. Like Kye could be thrown into the water and everyone thinks that he drowned but really he's breathing. Now we just have to think of the others. Gwenifer could float through walls and turn herself invisible. And I can't think of more at the moment but I'm sure would could think of something!

Date: 07/27/14 7:05 PM

I don't think I'll have enough time to save them. I'm still trying to figure it out. Don't worry though I have a back up plan. Plan B! OK so I will just write the chapters on a different post. I have ALL the chapters written down and the characters to just in case. I'll rewrite the chapters and there will be very little change in them. I'll say who wrote what chapter that way you will also get credit! I'll ask you if you can continue once all of them are posted! I still feel bad about all the posts that we did are going to be erased but also happy that I came up with this before it got deleted and we wouldn't be able to continue.

Date: 07/27/14 4:01 PM

I got three questions about how to save it. how do you click the print screen button because i think i found it and i clicked it but nothing happened. Also on what accessories? And lastly the letter v? I hope this posts soon because we can just continue from where we left off.

Date: 07/27/14 2:44 AM

Okay I hope this shows up in time! The names are fine! About being honest, I do like navy blue better but this is YOUR story so you can decide. I mean you created this so I don't want it to seem like I am taking over. I love your idea about being able to sense each other! That is cool! Alright, here is how to save your stuff.

1. Hold down the print screen button. It will say "Print Screen" or "Prt sc".
2. Click on start.
3.Go to accessories.
4. Click on paint.
5. Click "V" and "Control" or "Ctrl" at the same time. If it doesn't work, keep clicking or try again till it does. It took me a few times to figure it out.
6. Save it!

I really can't wait to continue the story!

Date: 07/26/14 6:54 PM

I like that idea! Okay so I have to ask you something. Do you know how to save a topic? I still haven't saved the Power Rangers Monster Force topic because I don't know how. I have the names written down some where but just if I don't save the topic do you think we could start from where we left off? I will just write the next chapter on a next chapter and we can continue from their.

Date: 07/25/14 10:38 PM

This would never happen but let's say Alex died from this head hitting the cement really hard then the other rangers would feel that they died too and they would feel the pain he felt right before from that happening. But the rangers didn't die they just felt like they did. BTW that would never happen. Do you get what I'm saying?

Date: 07/25/14 10:35 PM

So far we have three names for the new ranger. They are Allison(Ally),Sabrina,and Vesta. @tremma726 put Allison. If those are the only ones we have to pick from those. Are you okay with that? Are you also okay with the new ranger being the purple ranger? New idea! What do you think about this. For some reason they are all bonded but they have no idea how that happened. They have the ability to feel another rangers emotions since they are bonded. Then one of the warlocks found out that they are bonded and since you know that they are guy witches they have so much power that they cast a spell that when one ranger got hurt the other rangers would feel it. Here is an example. Let's say that Gwen got hurt really really bad when they were fighting then since the warlock put a spell and the rangers didn't know that would mean the other rangers would feel Gwen's pain and it would affect them too but that wouldn't happen to them. I'll explain more later since their is no more room.

Date: 07/25/14 10:26 PM

We need four more people to be the warlocks. I found two names. They are Ivor and Jagger. What do you think. If you do like them then can you come up with two more. Please be honest. That is one of the things I value. Honesty. Like have you heard people say Honesty is the best Policy? I learned that pretty young and I still value it.

Date: 07/25/14 10:03 PM

I think that's a great idea! Also I have something to tell you about the boards changing. Have you heard of it? It's just I'm still wondering how do you save the topics you want? Do you know? If you do know could you help me do it within the next few days because that is when they are changing. If I don't save it well we won't have to start all over. I got the rangers name written down somewhere so I know there name monster and ranger color. If I don't save it do you think we could continue from where we left off?

Date: 07/25/14 7:40 PM

I have totally got a huge idea! So lets say that there are these ancient temples. Each of the temples is connected to the rangers powers. In each temple is a special jewel. The rangers will have to collect those jewels before the bad guys. The jewels are full of power. Enough power to destroy the world or protect it. The evil people want those jewels so they can have would domination and later universe. Each ranger should travel to the temple be themselves. And then they could fight one of the counsil so they can get to the jewels. When they get the jewels they should go into the rangers outfits and they get a new transformation. The new ranger needs them to find the jewels because they once belonged to Montopia. They were lost during the great battle. Sorry if it confuses you. It's hard to explain. What do you think?

Date: 07/24/14 10:34 PM

Ok so will we have a deadline? I just want to now so I can post it. It's okay if we don't. Also what if one of the rangers got captured?

Date: 07/24/14 10:22 PM

It should totally be navy blue! I also think she should explain how she came to them and about the kingdoms. Maybe one of the kingdoms wanted something from the earth and she has to find it for them before it is to late. But while she is on earth she meets the blue ranger? I'll also ask the readers to ask them what name they like.

Date: 07/24/14 6:26 PM

I choose Vesta. Hey I have an idea! We could have are fans vote on the name!

Maybe she should be purple? Their isn't many colors left. Or how about navy blue? That would be cool! The blue ranger and the navy blue ranger in love!

I was thinking when they meet the new ranger she will have to explain to them about the kingdoms. Or maybe she could be secretive about who she really is. I can write a chapter with the narrators POV to explain about Montopia. If you like that idea. I don't have to. This is a big change in the story.

Date: 07/23/14 2:46 PM

I like the idea of Kye's crush being the new ranger. So how about we each pick two names and we see which one we like out of them? Also we pick one color that isn't used already? For the next chapter I think we should talk about the good and bad kingdoms. We haven't even mentioned them. I got a question though. Who is in the good and bad kingdom like what are their names. I am also okay with the names Wardum and Montopia. If we are going to talk about the good and bad kingdoms what are we going to say?

Date: 07/21/14 7:34 PM

I think Kye's crush could be the new ranger. But you can choose.

What should I write next? A new battle? Maybe something to do with the bad or good kingdoms?

By the way, I don't know if you ever told me if you liked these names. Wardum and Montopia. It's okay if you don't like them.

Date: 07/20/14 5:07 PM

OK so we have got to make Kye's crush. It can be the new ranger or someone else. What do you think?