YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Rosie6271 click here!

Date: 06/11/14 8:07 AM

I thought I would open a topic for us to talk about the fanfic. Thanks for letting me help you! Can you give me some more detail about the story so I know what to write?
   72 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/24/14 10:22 PM

It should totally be navy blue! I also think she should explain how she came to them and about the kingdoms. Maybe one of the kingdoms wanted something from the earth and she has to find it for them before it is to late. But while she is on earth she meets the blue ranger? I'll also ask the readers to ask them what name they like.

Date: 07/24/14 6:26 PM

I choose Vesta. Hey I have an idea! We could have are fans vote on the name!

Maybe she should be purple? Their isn't many colors left. Or how about navy blue? That would be cool! The blue ranger and the navy blue ranger in love!

I was thinking when they meet the new ranger she will have to explain to them about the kingdoms. Or maybe she could be secretive about who she really is. I can write a chapter with the narrators POV to explain about Montopia. If you like that idea. I don't have to. This is a big change in the story.

Date: 07/23/14 2:46 PM

I like the idea of Kye's crush being the new ranger. So how about we each pick two names and we see which one we like out of them? Also we pick one color that isn't used already? For the next chapter I think we should talk about the good and bad kingdoms. We haven't even mentioned them. I got a question though. Who is in the good and bad kingdom like what are their names. I am also okay with the names Wardum and Montopia. If we are going to talk about the good and bad kingdoms what are we going to say?

Date: 07/21/14 7:34 PM

I think Kye's crush could be the new ranger. But you can choose.

What should I write next? A new battle? Maybe something to do with the bad or good kingdoms?

By the way, I don't know if you ever told me if you liked these names. Wardum and Montopia. It's okay if you don't like them.

Date: 07/20/14 5:07 PM

OK so we have got to make Kye's crush. It can be the new ranger or someone else. What do you think?

Date: 07/14/14 8:48 PM

Oh! Sorry I just got a little confused there! Don't worry I will write the next chapter soon!

Date: 07/11/14 7:26 PM

Um I don't think it is my turn. I wrote both chapters. It says Sappirejem but really that was me. She is my sister and I forgot to log out of her account. So actually it is your turn.

Date: 07/10/14 9:38 PM

Thank you and I just came up with something else! So what if one more person is being haunted and it could be a girl or boy(you chose)? That way two people are being haunted.

Date: 07/07/14 5:50 PM

Oh yeah that is perfectly fine. I know it is early in the story but if you want that could be the person from the council that she will have to fight.

Date: 07/06/14 11:19 PM

That would be totally cool! I'll look at your story. Also I posted something on the last chapter that I didn't ask you about first! Is it okay if Rosella is being haunted by this lady? If not then we won't mention her again!

Date: 07/05/14 11:56 PM

Okay. I was also thinking that maybe each couple could just have one child. That way they would get both monsters. For example, if Darcy married Kye then their child would have the "Sea Witch" or something. Also, it would be easier to give the characters more spotlight. I find it kind of difficult to write with so many. But you can decide.

Do you like Winx Club? If you do, I've been writing a story called "Celestial Sisters: Lost Guardians" if you do, go read it!

Date: 07/05/14 8:55 PM

Ok then we'll talk about the sequel later when this story is almost finished which I hope will be a while!

Date: 07/02/14 1:55 AM

Yeah that would be lot's of fun!

Date: 06/30/14 7:17 PM

I''l do the next chapter maybe tomorrow! Sorry for keeping you waiting it's just this week so far has gone way to busy! I also started thinking how about when this story is done(which I hope will be a while)we do a sequel!?!? I think that would be awesome. It would still have these characters but how about they are parents of one,two,or three kids? I don't think it should be more. I think it should be two if we do do the sequel because it's two parents and both of them are a monster so they need two kids so they could pass down those two monsters. They would fight evil for a different cause of course. Maybe if you want we could create the characters or we could let others do them. That is only if we do the sequel to this story and that is for your decision. I will write the next chapter soon though!!

Date: 06/24/14 8:08 PM

How do you want to do the next chapter? Because at this rate each of the ranger will have to have their own chapter so they can transform. Instead do you want to do a huge streak just describing every ones transformations? That way we can get back to the story and the battle won't be a long drawn out process.

Date: 06/21/14 8:19 PM

I was thinking Vesta. Also, the name for the warlock is fine.

Date: 06/20/14 7:52 PM

Another name for another powerful warlock should be Strikara? That's what @angelenano mentioned and I was hoping we could do him. Also on the new ranger what do you think her name should be? I was thinking Sabrina or Melanie? What do you think?

Date: 06/20/14 7:12 PM

My post didn't post. I said we could call the good kingdom Montopia and the bad kingdom Wardum. What do you think?

Date: 06/18/14 12:47 PM

I like your ideas especially the one where Mr.Peters knows that they are power rangers. So we already have four names for the warlocks we just need five more. @angelenano mentioned that we could call their meeting place you know where they train and other stuff monster base? Do you like it? So the new ranger coming in will be a girl and she can be a ranger too right? If she is a ranger then what color should she be? I was thinking purple? And about the two worlds what should we call them? Okay just one more question. What do you think the reason that the warlocks take over the world should be? I think it should be that if they take over the world then they get more power a become more powerful because their is something special on Earth that humans didn't know about. Also how should the warlocks look? Sorry if that's too many questions it's just I want o hear what you have to say and your opinions.

Date: 06/17/14 7:31 PM

I was also thinking towards the end, that Mr. Peters calls the rangers to his office. They think they're going to get it BIG time. But really he starts to chat with them about how school is important and that they shouldn't slack off. He tells them something like "I would understand if the power rangers needed to leave school to save the world. But even power rangers need an education." Then he looks at them all very seriously and Bruce (Being the leader) is about to tell him the truth when their phones ring. They rush out of the office and Mr Peters said. "Go get 'em power rangers! We'll talk about this later."