YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Rosie6271 click here!

Date: 06/11/14 8:07 AM

I thought I would open a topic for us to talk about the fanfic. Thanks for letting me help you! Can you give me some more detail about the story so I know what to write?
   76 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 06/20/14 7:52 PM

Another name for another powerful warlock should be Strikara? That's what @angelenano mentioned and I was hoping we could do him. Also on the new ranger what do you think her name should be? I was thinking Sabrina or Melanie? What do you think?

Date: 06/20/14 7:12 PM

My post didn't post. I said we could call the good kingdom Montopia and the bad kingdom Wardum. What do you think?

Date: 06/18/14 12:47 PM

I like your ideas especially the one where Mr.Peters knows that they are power rangers. So we already have four names for the warlocks we just need five more. @angelenano mentioned that we could call their meeting place you know where they train and other stuff monster base? Do you like it? So the new ranger coming in will be a girl and she can be a ranger too right? If she is a ranger then what color should she be? I was thinking purple? And about the two worlds what should we call them? Okay just one more question. What do you think the reason that the warlocks take over the world should be? I think it should be that if they take over the world then they get more power a become more powerful because their is something special on Earth that humans didn't know about. Also how should the warlocks look? Sorry if that's too many questions it's just I want o hear what you have to say and your opinions.

Date: 06/17/14 7:31 PM

I was also thinking towards the end, that Mr. Peters calls the rangers to his office. They think they're going to get it BIG time. But really he starts to chat with them about how school is important and that they shouldn't slack off. He tells them something like "I would understand if the power rangers needed to leave school to save the world. But even power rangers need an education." Then he looks at them all very seriously and Bruce (Being the leader) is about to tell him the truth when their phones ring. They rush out of the office and Mr Peters said. "Go get 'em power rangers! We'll talk about this later."

Date: 06/17/14 7:01 PM

If you like that idea I know how to create some quick names. Each of the ranger has an element yes? Or a specific power? That warlock would fight Bruce.The council doesn't have to be boys. We could make some girls to. If "Fire" doesn't work you could try "Flame" "Burning" that sort of thing.

Date: 06/17/14 6:57 PM

The voice they heard in their phones could be the king of the kingdom. Since he is the king he was not aloud to leave so he sent his daughter to train them while he would talk through the phones. And maybe the rangers shouldn't know she is a princess until the end. What do the warlocks look like? 'Cause warlocks are boy withces. I was thinking the ruler and the 3 who want to be ruler should each look human. And their minions should look, well, like monsters. Also towards the end I think each ranger should have their own battle with warlocks who are under the ruler but smarter then the others. The warlocks should have the exact same power as the ranger it fights. They end up defeating them but the whole reason for battling was so that the ruler warlock could find out their weak points and use it against them. And maybe the three who want to be ruler could be upgraded to the council and THEY are the ones the fight each ranger. So that means we would need nine.

Date: 06/17/14 6:34 PM

I'd like to help you but I'm already doing this fanfic and my own on the Winx boards. Sorry.

Date: 06/17/14 11:49 AM

Hey winx i would like if u would help me and rosie on strom force if u like

Date: 06/17/14 8:40 AM

I think she could be the princess of her kingdom. The monster kingdom is like heaven and the other kingdom is like the underworld. (If you like it, we'll need two names) We need to figure out which monster she is. I think she should have something stronger then the rest of them. If you want, we could try to create our own monster for her. I also think she should really like Kye. When Kye slacks off with training she shouldn't notice and just tell him he's doing good. Much to the other rangers disgust. What do you think? I think we should name her Vesta which means goddess. She pretty much is a goddess, even though she is a monster.

Date: 06/15/14 11:31 PM

Yeah she could also be a monster so that's why she looks so young!I like the idea of her being the mentor.She could be the purple ranger but no knows?Or how about that she can be the mentor's daughter?She could just come up suddenly and pretend she is just visiting her dad?She would have to be a monster either way of course though.

Date: 06/15/14 10:08 PM

I think she should be a girl so she can fall in love with Kye. Also, I think she could be the mentor. She could appear to be teenager but really she is old where her people come from so she would have knowledge and train them.

Date: 06/15/14 9:12 PM

Here is the math teacher.
Name: Mr. Peters.
Looks: Gray hair, partly bold, short, and dull brown eyes.
Personality: He has the 3 S's, serious, strict, severe.
Extra: Whatever you do, don't drop a pen.

Date: 06/15/14 9:11 PM

Hey just a suggestion but maybe if the parents don't know about their secret, their training camp can be covered as a summer camp.

Date: 06/14/14 10:24 PM

yeah we need to send them into battle can you do the next one about school and then we'll do the battle. I think that that is funny how they will always leave school with excuses and we do need a name for their hideout. do you think the new ranger should be a girl or boy?

Date: 06/14/14 6:42 PM

I seriously have know idea what to write for the next chapter. Don't take this as an offense, but I think the story is kind of slow. We need to get a battle in there. We need to think of a name for the warlock and why he wants to take over. If you think about it most of the bad guys in shows just want to take over for no reason. Lets try to make this a different, deeper reason. I think it would be funny that when they are in school they always have to make excuses to leave. If you don't like these ideas its okay. It's your story after all.

Date: 06/14/14 6:34 PM

Another ranger would be good. I have some ideas.

1. I think the other ranger could be their mentor. The voice, wherever it is decided to send one of their people down as a human to train them.

2. We need a hideout. Are the rangers going to leave home? Or go to the hideout just to train in the day.

3. We need to decide what the first battle should be.

4. I think at some point we should do the warlock's POV.

Date: 06/14/14 2:43 PM

@WinxWekly you are an awesome writer! I was thinking that we could maybe do the most powerful warlock and the three wanna bees? They will be like a replacement and they are strong too but not as strong as the most powerful one. The ones we can chose from are......

1. Ambrose
2. Cronus
3. Afanas
4. Khalid

We can set them in order from the leader to second in command and so on? What do you think?

Date: 06/13/14 9:26 PM

So what do you think of adding another ranger? Maybe she can fall in love with Kye? Here are some more characters well extras

Name: Mr. Smith/Alec
Nickname: Mr.S/Al
Personality: funny,likeable,nice,and let's you do anything you want in his class as long as your grades are good/funny,strong,smart,and helpful
Looks: straight brown hair,twinkling blue eyes,fair skin/black hair,green eyes,pale skin
Status: teacher of where they go to school/friend of Josh's

Also what do you think we should name the school? I was thinking if it could be an academy? If that's okay with you. The school could be called PCA which stands for Pacific Coast Academy. If you want and what do you think about there being another ranger?

Date: 06/13/14 9:15 PM

It's okay just try doing someone else's POV someone who we haven't done like Bruce?

Date: 06/13/14 8:16 PM

Can you guys please not post on here this is for @WinxWeekly and I and I get really confused if you guys do. So @WinxWeekly I thought only we could do the teachers and friends! I'll make some more later!