YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
Power Rangers Storm Force(with your characters)

Date: 06/15/14 2:28 PM

Chapter 1(Nicole POV)
I still remember the day we became rangers.It was on a Tuesday and it was chilly.My best friend Bella and I were hanging out after school talking to our friends.It was the last day of school!Suddenly we were in a strange room that was almost black.I almost couldn't see the figures on the floor that were moving. All the people that had been transformed here landed on the floor with a loud thud.I must say that it hurt a lot after all I was one of the ones that fell. We hadn't expected it.One person was lucky though.He landed on his feet so he got lucky.I'm pretty sure his name was Josh.I knew him from school.A tall guy appeared right in front of us once we all stood up.He was pretty tall.If I had to guess I'd say he was in the 6" tall category.He told us that we were all destined to be Power Rangers and that he would be our mentor.He handed us these wierd phones that would allow us to transform in Power Rangers.That's when the phones started to make a strange sound.
   10 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/19/14 8:54 PM

Chapter 5(Alyssa POV)
Omg! I can't believe Angel just helped me out. As you can tell I kind of have a huge crush on him that no one knows about. I'm pretty sure that he likes me back to. After some more fighting they disappeared. We went back to the lair and I could tell our mentor was impressed with our fighting. He then excused us and told us that we would train tomorrow and go into an abandoned house in the middle of the woods. That was were we would say these weird words and we would transform here. I don't know why we had to just go into the woods and into an abandoned house when we could just say them wherever we want. I asked him that and he said it could only work from the house and that we had to sign our power ranged symbol in front of us while we were all in a circle. A lot of directions I guess to make sure we end up here and not somewhere else.

Okay I am having trouble again who is what color. I didn't know Alyssa's color and I don't even know the character I made either!

Date: 07/15/14 5:20 PM

i don't remember any other names either

Date: 07/14/14 8:57 PM

OK I will write the next chapter if you want but first do you remember the rangers names? I only remember a few and they are...

1. Josh
2. Nicole
3. Bella
4. Angel
5. Alyssa
6. Jake
7. Blake

Where there any more? And if there were do you remember them and if you do could you tell me?

Date: 07/12/14 5:40 PM

Chapter 4(Angel POV)
So the suits were pretty cool but what was cool was that my ranger color was platinum.Out of a sudden I yelled acid power storm force platinum ready.We started fighting and that was cooler than the phones,the suits,and my ranger color.I wish this day would never end.Then I yelled out beetle spear and I saw acid in my hand shaping into a spear that was also pretty awesome.I called out out another weapon.It was an acid blaster.i was shooting at all the titans.Then I saw Alyssa in trouble.She was surrounded by titans.I shot at some of them so she could escape.Out of a sudden she said thanks and kept looking at me.That's when I realized that she had a crush on me.Which is kind of crazy because I also have a crush on her.

Date: 07/08/14 5:32 PM

So sorry iv been at summer camp but iv decided tht this summer super busy so i would like angelnano and rosie to finish the story, sry and thnx

Date: 06/23/14 7:46 PM

We will soon! It's @jwalb2001 turn!

Date: 06/22/14 11:20 PM

when are you writing the next part?

Date: 06/16/14 10:50 PM

Chapter 3(Jake POV)
I am the red ranger so I guess I am the leader. When the guy told us the we were destined to be power rangers I flipped! I was super excited! All that fun went away soon though. Right after he told us that we were meant to be power rangers the phones started making a strange sound. The phone told us that their was an attack downtown. The phone could talk I thought! We raced down to where the attack was and what I saw was truly sad. People were all running around with some people on the ground. I may be the leader so I guess strong and brave but I have a soft spot. I saw a woman that looked like she was in her twenties and she was on the ground trying to crawl away from the monsters that were pretty scary but what I noticed was that she had a cut on her elbow that looked pretty bad. That's when I thought that I didn't know how to lead this group. I guess I just had to wing it. I yelled Ready and the others followed suit.

Date: 06/15/14 6:35 PM

Chapter 2 (Josh POV)

So all of a sudden Me and a bunch of others were randomly in this room. Apparently They all fell because there was a ton of thudding. Then this tall dude tells me I'm gonna be a power ranger? I have to say, I wasn't too thrilled about it. I mean, I have school and friends, but it couldn't be all bad, right? At least the phone are pretty cool. I recognized one person, her name is Blake. The only reason is she's in my math class and, shhh, but I kinda like her.