YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » Power Rangers: Super Samurai » View Thread
The Rangers Reunite ~ characters being accepted

Date: 07/23/14 3:04 PM

Okay so we know how the rangers separated right? Well in this story it is about how they come together again. If you want to make a character for this story which I hope you do can you make one that is open?

Couples:
Jayden & Mia: 2 kids(both are rangers;red and pink),1 girl - 1 boy
Mike & Emily: 3 kids(two are rangers;green and yellow),2 girls - 1 boy
Lauren & Antonio: 2 kids(one is a ranger;gold),2 boys
Kevin & Sarah*made up*: 3 kids(one boy is the blue ranger),2 boys - 1 girl

Form:
Name:
Color:
Zord:
Attack:
Parents:
Personality:
Looks:
Extra:

I hope you can make a character!

12 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/21/14 9:06 PM

@Coolfun18 can you post Sam on the topic similar to this? I'll even save you a spot if you want.

@Everyone who did a character if you want to do the character on the next topic similar to this one I'll save you a spot. I'll tell you what it is called when I post it.

Date: 08/21/14 7:32 PM

Can I do the yellow ranger's sister?

Name: Sam
Color: Yellow ranger's sister
Zord: None
Attack: None
Parents: Mike and Emily
Personality: Used to train with her sister, very excited that her sister is the yellow ranger, very sweet and friendly.
Looks: short, strait, black hair, blue eyes, wears a yellow tank top and navy blue jean shorts and brown boots.
Extra: Gymnast

Date: 08/11/14 2:28 PM

Yeah I am. It's just this one didn't turn out like it hoped. I am going to post this message on a different post it will be a bit different but not much. Just some may have a different amount of kids. Could you please do Kim on that on once it is out? If you want I will even hold a spot for you?

Date: 08/09/14 3:04 PM

The boards have changed. Are you going to accept characters and start the story?

Emilyfun13

Date: 07/26/14 6:56 PM

I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna do this story and accept characters when the boards change. You can just do your characters on that post! Sorry!

Date: 07/25/14 2:19 PM

Never mind about the crush part on Alexis for now she doesn't have one.

Date: 07/24/14 7:11 PM

Name:Emerald
color:green
Zord:Dinosaur
Attack: Dino mega bite
parents:Lauren and Antonio
Personality:she is a bookworm, loves the oudoors, is openminded,reallt cute, and lots of charm.
Extra: glowing green eyes, crush on the blue ranger, is really shy, and she gets asked out by other boys a lot but never seems to like anyone.

Date: 07/24/14 6:14 PM

Name:Alexis Madison Kay S
Color:Pink
Zord:Turtle
Attack:Turtle Blaster and Katana Blades
Parents:Mia and Jayden
Personality:Nice,Brave,Cool,Feisty,Smart
Looks:Blonde Curly at the bottom hair,Blue eyes,Dimples,Rose Pink Lips,Mia's Skin
Crush:Green Ranger
Extra:Singer,Gymnast,Actress,Dancer,Cooking(Doesn't Know How to Cook But Crush teaches her)

Date: 07/24/14 4:38 PM

Name: Kim
Color: Yellow
Zord: Ape
Attack: Ape Strike
Parents: Mike and Emily
Personality: Brave, smart, sweet, kind, caring, trustful, helpful, friendly, tough Warrior.
Looks: Long, black hair, brown eyes, yellow t-shirt, black leggings, yellow-black trainers and a black jacket with yellow stripes for the cold days.
Extra: She is a great flute player. She is also a great videogame(s) player.

Emilyfun13