YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
House of anubis season 4?????

Date: 10/09/13 6:01 PM

Will there be a House of Anubis season 4? I really want there to be because i didnt like the ending of season 3, Mara and Fabian gross. I want Nina and Fabian, i hope theres a season for do you? VOTE DO YOU WANT HOUSE OF ANUBIS SEASON FOR. Also whose ready for Hunger Games Catching Fire!!! GOOOO FINNICK!
   54 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 04/06/14 6:04 PM

its april and still no sign

Date: 04/06/14 5:19 PM

Is there a HOA season 4 yes or no. I am a massive fan, watched every season from 1-3 5 times or more! And I always rewatch them till the new season comes out !

Date: 03/30/14 8:00 PM

I want a season 4 too and i think Nina might come back because Eddie lost his Osrian powers during the Touchstone of Ra and Nina said that bad things will happen if there together but bad things wont happen since Eddie isn't the Osrian anymore.

Date: 03/30/14 5:28 PM

Im soooo glad house of anubis season 4 might air i have proof bc alex swayer said so.

Date: 03/23/14 7:29 AM

Iv seen that Alex Sawyer tweeted there is going to be another season of Anubis action and then said 'get in there mysteries an fun!!' sooo YAYY

Date: 03/16/14 4:35 PM

I heard that there is supposed to be a new season starting on March 29, but I am not sure if it is true. But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the show to come back on! I will be really sad if it does not come back!

Date: 03/14/14 6:01 PM

I heard from the director there is a season 4. People are saying it will be out in March but its not out yet and there are no commercials. Also I don't think the first episode will be called house of hello/house of dolls because that was for season 3.

Date: 03/13/14 5:26 PM

YES YES I want it back to so bad too come on nick get it back now!!)

Date: 03/08/14 6:42 PM

I want house of Anubis back! I miss this show so bad!! when does house of Anubis come back on?????

Date: 03/08/14 10:51 AM

february1 that's the titles for episodes 1 and 2 of season 2

Date: 03/07/14 5:56 PM

SEASON 4 MARCH !!!! YA YA YA YA

Date: 03/07/14 5:54 PM

FABNINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i did here that fabein isn't come ing back but nina is!

Date: 03/07/14 5:51 PM

I herd it is coming out in march i just do not know when
:D

Date: 03/03/14 7:33 PM

yes I am ready. and I do wish their was a house of Anubis season 4

Date: 03/03/14 1:33 PM

yes, there will be! I think it was the director or someone who said that there is totally gonna be a season 4. Nina
also said that she would be in it, too! But, I also heard that Fabian cannot. It won't be the same without both of them. But I'm just happy that there's another season!!

Date: 03/03/14 8:03 AM

feburay1 do u no what the season is called

Date: 03/02/14 7:14 PM

There is a season 4 and the first episode is called House of Hello/House of Dolls

Date: 03/02/14 7:03 PM

There are 11 seasons

Date: 02/23/14 12:03 PM

Want to help get a season 4? Read my whole siggy (aka signature) and then do what it says to do.

~Icy
#Season4
#HouseOfAnubis
#Want it
#Need it
#Make it
#Don't Give Up
#Never Give Up
#We Need You
#WE NEED EVERYONE
(~Icy?))

Date: 02/22/14 8:22 AM

part 2

it would be like old times clues and things like that.
the couples contrevorsaty should be
fara mickber peddie keddie jabian fabina and jeroy

i think fabian should want to get jabian going but joy still like jerome and than jabian break up and so does fara because fabian was cheting and fabina starts and mickber starts again but eddie finds him self kissing kt and patricia sees and kt sends threats to patricia telling her to back away patrica and alfie would come at night to do sibuna to and alfie tries to win amber over. and i think final couples should be
keddie fabina amfie mickra and patricia and jerome