YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
Don't hate ME

Date: 02/26/14 9:13 PM

I love HOA i have seen every episode just like a lot of other people but there is one thing that i thought could have been better.

That is Touchstone of Ra

Personally i thought it wasn't the best movie ever. It could have been better.

i did not like how there were new students and that they let Mara into Sibuna.

Let Me know what you think.

TRUST ME I LOVE HOA

gerding34

36 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 07/31/14 1:58 PM

The movie was ok but I thought that the new students needed some better character development, but besides that I really liked the movie

Date: 07/15/14 2:40 PM

I think it is a good thing that they let Mara into the group because they would have been heading to Muffintop without her and the new students might be the only way to have season 4!

Date: 06/19/14 5:10 PM

I really REALLY hated TOR!!!!! I mean, there was a point to the story line and all, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be!!! Bringing the freshmen in was pointless, and no offense to Tasie Lawrence, I love her and Mara and all, but I really didn't like the way she joined Sibuna... maybe it's because she wasn't in Sibuna from the begining, but in my mind she just doesn't fit in with Sibuna, or Fabian. I'm sorry to all the people that liked Mabian, but that's just my opinion. And if there is a Season 4 I really would like to see ALL the Original cast members (including joy, and maybe or maybe not eddie)

Date: 06/19/14 11:49 AM

This comment is literally the trust thing I've heard about TTOR! My feelings exactly!

FABINA FOREVER!

Date: 06/18/14 1:48 AM

i 100% agree. It's like u read my mind. I didn't like the freshmen coming in or mara joining. And the story line wasn't that good!

Date: 06/17/14 3:55 PM

I agree. Throughout the movie I felt I wasn't getting in to the mood I always get when watching HOA. Which made me really sad! I think that's a reason I want a season 4 so it can make up for the Touchstone of Ra!

Date: 06/16/14 9:12 PM

IVE ALWAYS AGREED WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!! AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOA!!!!!

Livy

Date: 06/16/14 8:44 AM

I agree with you.I could hardly stand Mabian,the new students or the way Mara was let in all of a sudden for no good reason. I personally think that the people who wrote the story line were silly making the students at Anubis house graduate. It destroys the whole story line cause all of sibunas' adventures have happened at SCHOOL! I really wish that they could make a season 4 although i would be dissapointed if there is a new sibuna or if the old sibunas adventures happened at university.

P.S PLEASE REPLY

Date: 06/08/14 6:31 PM

I miss Nina I can't stand Mabian

Date: 06/06/14 9:43 AM

Sorry but no Mara in sibuna and NO MAIBIAN

Date: 06/05/14 11:54 AM

I didn't like all those new people and I don't like Mabian its like what happed to Fabina people!!!

Date: 06/04/14 2:04 PM

Yeah it was THE WORST SEASON FINALE AND POSSIBLY THE SERIES FINALE EVER!!! I litterally wanted to :8 my face off during the whole thing. Luckily though I didnt but it made me so !:o. Sorry all the people that loved seeing Mara join sibuna and Mabian happen but for me it was like the world exploded.

Date: 05/26/14 2:04 AM

yea they et like 6 people join sibuna in like 10 seconds

Date: 05/25/14 12:02 PM

it's like Fabian totally forgot about NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 05/10/14 9:45 PM

I mean I liked Touchstone of Ra a LITTLE BIT but I did like how they introduced new characters but I HATED Mabian and how they put Mara into Sibuna? Really?!

~bubbles Jaz
Jasmine

Date: 05/05/14 10:30 PM

I agree. I could barley watch it. I MEAN GOSH! WHAT ABOUT FABINA?

Date: 05/01/14 10:16 PM

I think it is a good idea that they let Mara into Sibuna since they won't have to keep lying to keep their secret.

I am very very very sorry if I offended you

Regards musaflora9

Date: 05/01/14 12:29 PM

Well it is your own opinion counts right. And take it from me I'm a true House of Anubis fan, but don't worry it's cool. You have your own opinion and I have mine. So relax and be a fan of HOA.

Date: 04/30/14 12:40 PM

I don't like Mara either, I like Joy, Fabian, Pat. and Eddie

Date: 04/30/14 6:17 AM

I'm not hating but keep your opinion to yourself, don't say that on this site.