YOU ARE HERE » Message Boards » House of Anubis » View Thread
something is diffent about hoa

Date: 06/09/14 3:37 PM

ok in the touch stone of ra, eddie is not the orsian anymore and nina is still the chosen one but who is the new orsian? who thinks who will be the new orsian?
   21 Messages Sort By
Show Topics
Date: 08/19/14 3:44 PM

I think Nina will give Eddie his powers back! That would be awesome!

Date: 07/21/14 11:15 AM

I think Eddie should somehow get his powers back!!! I mean Fabian would be cool but the Osirian and the chosen one need to be opposites. And Nina and Fabian aren't. Sooo.....Yeah

Date: 07/20/14 7:02 PM

i was kinda thinking that that should be the theme for season 4. maybe they need to crown a new one and find the pieces for it around campus (gatehouse, attic, tunnels, secret room, etc.)

but then at the last second eddie crowns fabian

Date: 07/14/14 2:02 PM

Fabian.

Date: 07/14/14 11:04 AM

I think Eddie should somehow regain his powers

Date: 07/13/14 4:28 PM

There should NOT be osirian... i just dont really think thatr that was a good idea in the first place!

Date: 06/16/14 5:28 PM

I really wouldn't make a new Osirian if I were Nickelodeon... really i think they just made Eddie an Osirian so Nina had an excuse to leave on the show.... so no, no one should be a new Osirian

Date: 06/16/14 2:12 PM

I don't think the osirian should be Fabian because in season 3 in her letter Nina says something bad happens if the osirian and the chosen one are together and her and Fabian are meant to be together

Date: 06/16/14 12:39 PM

i would think if there is a new orsian, it'd be a girl because choosing another boy such as fabian would just be too predictable. So i would point towards poppy because she's not always in the show and she needs to be more important

Date: 06/16/14 10:37 AM

I think there will be a new orsian if there is a new season
~ missteevi

Date: 06/16/14 7:27 AM

I loved the Touchstone of Ra. But I think the new OSIRIAN should be Fabian Rutter because he's her ex boyfriend and he should protect her, haha. Logically, they should be dating! (Amber quote)

Date: 06/15/14 8:20 PM

The orsian died in the movie... but maybe that just means it dies in that body? So it could be reborn into another one. I would want it to be fabian but i think its to predictable. I personaly think it would be Alfie or Jerome

Date: 06/14/14 1:53 PM

I don't think there will be a new osrian because Victor said " The boy lives the osrian dies" so I don't think there will be a new one

Date: 06/14/14 9:23 AM

well, there might not be one. I mean, in season 1 Nina didn't need the osirian, and until the end of season 2 she still didn't need him. Besides, I think the osirian was put in place to take Nina's place in the show. But since he lost that power, Nina should come back! But to conclude, I don't think they would make a new osirian.

Date: 06/13/14 10:38 PM

there is no Osirian because it died in the touchstone of ra.

Date: 06/13/14 8:30 PM

So I was thinking that season 4 should be all about making eddie the osirion again because otherwise, the villians can team up and get out of the underworld. the CO and O have to team up, but eddie isn't it anymore. so they make a crown etc etc etc, but at the last minute, eddie makes fabian the osirion.

Date: 06/13/14 5:12 PM

If they make another season I would think that would put the new character on the show. But if they don't get another character I think Fabian would be the next orsian. That would be most reasonable.

Date: 06/12/14 9:21 PM

Fabian? I really don't know but remember Sarah's osirian was Rufus Zeno but she switched to Victor somehow? Maybe Nina has a back up Osirian like that. And Senkhara thought Fabian was the Osirian in season 2.

~RufusZ333